Girls Like Me

By Goodreadsbygab

Allure lightly chuckled, "Cmon Moo, you know you don't like girls like me." More

GLM 1
GLM 2
GLM 3
GLM 4
GLM 5
GLM 6
GLM 7
GLM 8
GLM 9
GLM 10
GLM 11
GLM 12
GLM 13
GLM 14
GLM 15
GLM 16
GLM 17
GLM 18
GLM 19
GLM 20
GLM 21
GLM 22
GLM 23
GLM 24
GLM 25
GLM 26
GLM 27
GLM 28
GLM 29
GLM 30
GLM 31
GLM 32
GLM 33
GLM 34
GLM 35
GLM 36
GLM 37
GLM 38
GLM 39
GLM 40
GLM 41
GLM 42
GLM 43
GLM 44
GLM 45
GLM 46
GLM 47
GLM 48
GLM 50
Author's Note!

GLM 49

14.3K 873 892
By Goodreadsbygab

2 Years Later

"This something I can't let slip through my fingers, Allure Nicole Allen, will you marry me?"

Moo was fresh off the stage, still hearing his fans chant his name from backstage. In 2 years he was finally doing what he had planned—take over. He was all over the charts, hopping on tracks with other well known artist and now that he was off of house arrest he got the full experience.

"He got to watch the whole show." Aria announced as she passed him his 1 and a half year old son, Lennon. He held a great big smile as he reached to be in his father's arms. Moo removed the soundproof headphones from his son's head and passed them to somebody who worked with the sound crew.

"You saw daddy?" Moo cooed as he slightly rubbed Lenn's belly, Moo nodded his head yes without verbally replying. They stopped and took pictures before loading the sprinter.

"You got a video they want you to shoot at icebox tomorrow, but I won't be there." Aria announced, Moo furrowed his eyebrows together before asking "Why not?" Aria was always by his side as his manager, she did a pretty good for not having prior experience.

"Cause I got book signing, I told you this." Aria replied, Moo nodded his head. He remembered his sister mentioning it.  Aria actually went through with dropping her book, after releasing it digitally it did so good that she went through with releasing hard copies.

"Send me an invoice." Moo spoke as dug into his pocket to retrieve his phone, he liked seeing what he was tagged in after he performed.

"For what?" Aria furrowed her eyebrows together, "And he need to sit down on this damn bus." She spoke as she caught the running child and placed him on his lap. Lennon was spoiled, and couldn't stand for not getting his way—so he began to cry.

"I wanna buy one hundred hard copies of the book, whatever you do with em is your choice." Moo explained, Aria's mouth gapped before she began to smile.

"Thank you Moo." She replied, "I been told you I was gone do it, you just gotta keep up yo end of the deal and let Michael B play me in the movie." He spoke, causing them to laugh.

Once Aria got Lennon to sleep she passed him off to Moo, he eyed the sleeping baby in his arms. Peaceful and quiet he was.

Although being a dad wasn't something Moo was looking forward to, now that he was he loved it. He got to right all his parent's wrongs. He had to admit having a mini version of himself was pretty cool. Moo saw a lot of Lennon in himself and he could tell that he looked up to him a lot.

Moo was happy that he ended up having a child once his life got better, his life a few years ago wasn't shit to look up to. But now he could honestly say he was setting a good example for his son.

Allure removed her gloves before squirting hand sanitizer in her hands, and heading out the patient's room. She was no longer a medical instruments assistant, now she was a full blown pediatric registered nurse.

"You gone for the day?" Her manager, Tiffany asked. Her 4c hair was freshly silk pressed and pushed behind both of her ears. She had smooth bright skin and a beauty mark that resembled a heart on the left side of her cheek. She was in her late 30s but could definitely pass for being in her late 20s.

Allure nodded her head yes, "Thank you guys for the party." Her coworkers had than her a party since she'd be tying the knot this weekend.

"No problem girl, congrats on the wedding once again. I hope married life is amazing for you." Tiffany smiled, "Thank you." Allure replied as she threw her Chanel canvas tote over her shoulder.

"Let me see that ring one more time." Tiffany spoke, Allure had no problem flaunting her ring, it was everything she had ever dreamed of. It was a Diamond solitaire ring, 3 carats and 14K white gold. It wasn't flashy at all either,  the ring was silent luxury and Allure loved it. It was one of those "if you know, you know" kinda things.

"I love it." Tiffany replied in a sing song tone, Allure chuckled. "I'll send y'all some pictures from the wedding."

"Alright girly, see you later." Tiffany replied.

"I'll be here tomorrow before I go to my last dress fitting." Allure announced as she grabbed the gifts they brought her and headed to her car. She loved her job as well as the people she worked with.

Allure was all smiles knowing within the next 72 hours she was gonna be a wife, a Mrs—it was crazy to her. She honestly never saw it for herself, but now that it was days away she was overjoyed.

She didn't have a lot of family coming, but she didn't mind. She was grateful for the handful that was showing up to support her. Even if only 2 of her family members came—it still wouldn't ruin her day.

Allure was having the winter wedding she always wanted, she hated the summer heat and couldn't imagine herself getting married in it.

Her colors were emerald green and hints of gold, she just knew everything was gonna be gorgeous—the wedding planner was making sure of it.

Allure woke up happy for her last day of work before her wedding, and it was a half day as well since she had her dress fitting.

"Imma be so late to my nail appointment." Maiya fussed, the two were still super tight and spoke everyday. Maiya was also her maid of honor.

"Why? You been up all morning." Allure chuckled as she hopped into her car, she was no longer driving her old faithful kia. Now she had an all white Porsche Cayenne, fully loaded with peanut butter guts—gifted with a pink slip from her soon to be husband.

"Yeah but after we packed online orders I went to the store and did some work there so you wouldn't stress about it." Maiya explained, after doing so well their sophomore year of business they decided to snag a store front that did good as well.

"You didn't have to, we had a disclaimer telling everybody we were going on a break." Allure chuckled, "I know, but I don't like leaving our folks hanging." Maiya replied.

"And you said all white nails?" Maiya added, Allure nodded her head as if they could see each other. "All white."

"White toes too?" Maiya questioned, the rummaging on the other side of the phone let Allure know that Maiya was hopping into her car. "French tip or white, it don't matter." Allure assured.

Allure wasn't much of a bridezilla, she voiced how she wanted everything and if you couldn't comply you weren't stepping foot into her venue—simple as that.

She pulled into her usual parking spot and gathered her belongings, once she was set she hopped out the car and stepped on the elevator to take her to the 5th floor of the hospital.

"Well, I'll see you at the dress fitting. Have a good 4 hours at work wifey." Maiya chuckled, Allure smiled as she pressed the button. "Alright, you have a good day too."

The elevator door opened, but Allure didn't care to look up until she was finished pulling her badge out of her purse. The sight when she finally looked up stunned her. Moo stepped on the elevator with a baby who looked just like him. Smooth chocolate skin and two dimples, although he was young he had baby starter dreads.

Moo on the other hand still looked the same, the only major difference was how much longer his dreads had gotten. Allure snapped out of her daze once the elevator door closed, all three of them stood there in silence.

"He's handsome." Allure finally announced, he really was. Allure couldn't deny it. "Thank you—tell her thank you dada." Moo coached the baby.

"Thank you." The baby replied in a broken baby language, Allure lightly chuckled. For some reason, the pain from 2 years ago resurfaced.

"I thought you didn't want any kids." Allure belted out, she couldn't help it. The last time they talked about it, the answer was a hard no but it was evident things had changed.

"I didn't." Moo replied, "Shit happens though, all I can do is stand on my responsibility and be a father." He added, hmph Allure hummed.

"I guess the with you was silent." Allure chuckled, she always had a feeling this would happen.

"I didn't want kids with anybody but I like I said, shit happens." Moo spoke, Allure didn't reply. It was no use in arguing or explaining, the window for that was long gone.

"that's a nice ring." Moo complimented, breaking the thick silence between the two. Allure brought her hand up to the light and smiled, "Ain't it?"

"Who is he?" Moo furrowed his eyebrows together, Allure's smile instantly turned into a frown. Moo had a lot of fuckin nerve.

"The man who picked up the pieces when you decided you wanted to do you and started treating me like a piece of shit!" Allure semi yelled, "The man who explained everything when you decided I wasn't worth an explanation." She added, the elevator dinged before the automatic doors slid open.

"It's that doctor nigga huh?" Moo questioned, Allure grilled Moo before stepping out the elevator. "Goodbye Musik." She spoke as she walked away.

Allure stood in front the large mirror eyeing herself, she was trying on her dress one final time before the big day. She felt like a princess every time the dress was on her body.

"You look gorgeous!" Maiya exclaimed causing Allure to lightly chuckle, "you absolutely do." Char chimed in.

"Are we satisfied? Or are there any alterations?" The dress designer, Vivienne asked.

"It's perfect, thank you again." Allure answered as she stepped off the display and headed to the dressing room, she swapped her beautiful gown for her Skims set before joining Char and Maiya.

"What's wrong?" Char furrowed her eyebrows together as she watched her sister sit on the couch adjacent to her. If nobody else knew Allure like the back of their hand, Char did. Allure sighed before taking a sip of the complimentary champagne.

"I saw Moo today." Allure announced, Maiya's eyes widened. "What happened?" Maiya asked.

"He had his son with him." Allure chuckled before shrugging, "It was just crazy to see him." She added. Although he was the face of everything, Allure had completely blocked him out, she didn't plan on seeing him ever again.

"Son?" Maiya exclaimed, Allure nodded her head. "After he swore he ain't want kids?" She added.

"It's fine Maiya, life goes on. He has a kid and I'm about to be a wife." Allure spoke, a big smile appeared on her face when she said the word "wife".

"Exactly." Char chimed in, "He'll be searching for the love you gave in other bitches but it won't compare, if he doesn't already know he fucked up—he will soon." She spoke, Allure nodded her head. She was a big believer in everything happened for a reason and everything worked together for your greater good.

"You have a letter from you father Miss Allure." Vivienne announced as she handed Allure the shopping bag with the note attached, Allure furrowed her eyebrows as she grabbed the gift. "Thank you Miss V." She replied.

Dear Bebita,

Here's that something new for your wedding, it has been pleasure watching you grow so much within a short time. I can't wait to see you get married this weekend, you deserve.

                                 Sincerely, Felix

Allure smiled as she read the message aloud, since she didn't have a father to pay for her wedding Felix stepped in and came through for her. Making sure she had the best of the best, Felix kept his word and always made sure she was straight—he was like a father figure to her.

Allure appreciated Felix beyond the gifts, he played the father role very well sharing his wisdom and advice when needed.

She swapped the note for the jewelry box and opened it, Felix gifted her a tennis necklace with the matching bracelet to wear for her big day.

"Why the fuck you ain't tell me Allure was getting married?" Moo fussed as he handed Ant back his lighter, he managed to stay close with him throughout the years. He'd always look out for him and vise versa, they didn't hear much from Red but that was probably because he was never home due to him having his CDL now.

"Nigga you been doing you, I ain't think it mattered." Ant half shrugged as he took a pull from his blunt, it wasn't a surprise though. Ant was a "in his own world" kinda nigga anyway.

"I mean." Moo started as he scratched his head, it definitely mattered to him. "You in the wedding?" He asked.

"Naw, Maiya the maid of honor though—so I'll be there." Ant answered, Moo nodded his head as he mouthed the words "Wedding." He knew Allure would move on, but he didn't expect her to be getting married. That was some major shit.

He always thought they'd cross paths and attempt to be together again, Moo still loved Allure and honestly never stopped . He'd look into the crowds at all his shows hoping to see Allure's face.

"Who is he?" Moo questioned, Ant looked over at his friend and chuckled. "He a cool nigga, you ain't gotta worry."

"Yeah but who is he?" Moo asked again, he just wanted to know who—making sure Allure was in good hands.

"You ain't tell me you had no kid nigga, and I still don't know who yo baby mama is—guess we both withholding information." Ant teased, Moo kissed his
teeth before laughing, "You a ho ass nigga."

____________________________________

Ok so boom, my ocd wouldn't let me end this book at 49 chapters so I'm splitting this one in half😭

Next chapter is the last one frfr and then y'all can decide if we need a sequel or not.

I'm so happy for Allure😭😭my girl done been through so much.

How we feel about Moo having a kid?

Who tf is Allure marrying?🫣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 3.2K 30
"I would never fall for a fuckboy like you" "I wouldn't say never baby girl"
347K 13.3K 57
"Girl, I don't fuck with studs I like my big booty bitches to go wit my money" I exclaimed "But you tryna fuck with Ari tho " Dom raised her eyebrow...
29.7K 841 18
"I ain't never met a girl like you."
18.6K 939 20
This is book two of they have eachother💕❤️ - "You don't mean that, J'von out of all the girls in the world your in love with a insecure ass female l...