๐–๐š๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง | แด‹แด…ษข

By DiorxKentrell

๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ :) More

๐—ช๐—”๐—š๐—ช๐—”๐—ก โ€ข โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๊œฐสŸแด€sสœส™แด€แด„แด‹ โ™ก๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส- แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดแดœษขแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

1.3K 61 10
By DiorxKentrell

Omniscient ( Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 19, 2024 ) 𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟱 𝗮𝗺

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"All you do is sleep" Kentrell said as he stared at Karma as she sleep in his arms.

"Wheres Nadia so she can make the macaroni? She makes the best macaroni" Kendal said as he put the caprisuns into the large cooler.

"She upstairs in the bathroom" Kentrell said as he grabbed a can of cranberry sauce out of one of the grocery bags.

"It's not Thanksgiving so why the fuck she go in the store and buy this shit" Kentrell mumbled as he placed all six cans into the cabinet.

"You gon' have a lil sibling in a minute" he said to Karma as she shifted in her sleep.

"Food?" Karma said causing Kentrell to walk over to the pantry before grabbing a pack of fruit snacks.

He handed them to Karma before closing the pantry door. "Thwank uuu" she said causing him to smile before handing her the fruit snacks.

"No problem princess" he said as he walked up the stairs.

"Kentrell where are you going?" Monique yelled as she watched him walk up the stairs.

"I'm finna go get my wife" he yelled back before walking into the master bedroom.

"Baee, where you at?" Kentrell said as he closed the door behind him.

"I know you hear me" he said as he walked into the bathroom.

"Okay, I love you too" Nadia said as she picked up her phone before pressing the red button.

"Yes Kentrell?" she asked as she turned around and looked at him.

"I just wanted to see if you was okay" he said as he used his free hand to massage her butt.

"Thank you for checking on me. Give me my baby" she said before turning around.

Kentrell handed Karma to her causing her to sit Karma on the counter.

"I love you" Nadia said as she kissed all over Karma's face causing her to giggle.

"Mane, Im not gon get no kisses now. It's gone be two of y'all. I was here first and I'm the one that gave you to yo' mama" Kentrell ranted as a mug planted on his face.

"Kentrell, you the one that decided to get me pregnant. I didn't tell you that I wanted kids, but I'm thankful that you gave them to me" Nadia said as she grabbed her brush from off of the counter.

"Ight, I'm just letting you know. I'm getting all of the love and affection after the six weeks is up" he smirked causing Nadia to look over and mug him.

"Nooo, I'm not having sex at all unless it's protected" she said as she brushed Karma's hair into a ponytail.

"Protected sex don't even feel good for real" Kentrell rolled his eyes as he watched her every move.

"Well then we just won't do anything then" she said as she did Karma's edges.

She didn't say I can't poke holes in them...

___
Hours Later
___

"You are getting so big" Nadia said as Kacey jumped onto her lap.

"I missed you" he said before leaning up and kissing her on the cheek.

"Hell no, you not about to take my girl lil nigga" Kentrell said before picking up Kacey and placing him on the floor.

"Nadia" Kaell cried as he ran into Nadia's arms.

"What's wrong baby" she said before putting him on her lap.

"Armani took my cupcake" he cried causing Nadia to chuckle.

"It's okay Kaell, you can get another one" she said before placing him onto the grass causing him to run off.

"Kentrell, can you go get me a cup of water? I feel dehydrated" she said causing him to nod his head before walking off.

"Babymomma, how you feeling?" Sierra said as she sat next to Nadia with a margarita in her hand.

"How are you going to drink at a gender reveal?" Nadia asked as she shook her head.

"Here you go" Kentrell said as he handed her the cup of water before walking off.

"Don't tell Kentrell this but once you give birth, we gonna bump coochies" Sierra said before taking a sip from her margarita.

"Girl, I can't do nothing behind Kentrell's back. He didn't even let me get the vch piercing" Nadia said as she placed her hand onto her stomach.

"Girl if he doesn't know then it won't hurt him" Sierra whispered in Nadia's ear before getting up and walking off.

Nadia sighed as she picked her phone up from off the table before going to tiktok.

She scrolled on her fyp for a while before coming across a video about Kentrell.

"I knew that he was a rapper so I didn't want to seem like a groupie. I acted like I didn't know who he was and plus, he got a fiance that he is up under 24/7"

"Why bring it to the Internet though?" Nadia mumbled before scrolling to the next video.

"Okay, where are the parents? It's time for the big reveal" Sherhonda said into the microphone.

Kentrell walked out of the back house with Nyla directly behind him.

Kentrell walked over to Nadia before grabbing her hand and walking to the center of the backyard.

"Okay, here are your sticks" Sherhonda said as she handed Nadia and Kentrell two small wooden sticks.

"Teelee, hand me that lighter" Sherhonda yelled as she looked back at Teelee.

Teelee handed Sherhonda the lighter causing her to turn around and lights the sticks.

"Wheres the damn firework? This is why you can't ask Kd for shit" she spat causing everyone to laugh as Kd rushed out of the houses with a big box.

"Finally, remind us to not ask you for shit" Kendal said as he watched as Kd placed the box onto the grass.

"Shut yo' ugly ass up. I finna get my nephew that I've been waiting for" Kd jumped up and down as he watched as Kentrell and Nadia lit the firework.

They stepped back as they impatiently waited for the gender of their baby.

Blue sparks went up in the sky causing Nadia to drop her stick and cover her mouth.

"Imma have a mini me" Kentrell said as he pulled Nadia into a hug.

She hugged him back as she buried her head into his chest.

"I'm having a boy" she mumbled as Kentrell kissed the top of her head.

I definitely gotta marry her now!

___

Since most of y'all said y'all wanted her to have a boy
I miss 2018 tiktok 🤦🏽‍♀️
Finished - 6:37 pm
Published - 2:47 pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 251 13
" L๐ฒ๐š๐ก๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐ข. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" ๐Š๐ฒ๐ณ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
357K 20.6K 46
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐๐š".
34.1K 1.7K 29
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ด ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜- ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ~๐‘’๐‘›๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘ฆ~ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘›- ๐ท๐‘’...
325K 10.1K 55
Last Youngboy Never Broke Again book. Have fun loves, ๐Ÿ’•.