LOVE ME AGAIN [KTH•FF]

بواسطة FallacyXworld

Their love was like a beautiful melody, filling the air with sweetness and warmth. They danced under the star... المزيد

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER-I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER- III
CHAPTER- IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER-VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER- IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER-XI
CHAPTER-XII
CHAPTER-XIII
CHAPTER-XIV
CHAPTER- XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER- XVII
CHAPTER- XVIII
CHAPTER- XIX
CHAPTER- XX
CHAPTER- XXI
CHAPTER- XXII
CHAPTER- XXIII
CHAPTER- XXIV
CHAPTER- XXV
CHAPTER XXVI
CHAPTER- XXVII
CHAPTER XXVIII
CHAPTER XXIX
CHAPTER- XXX
NOTE

CHAPTER VI

772 58 4
بواسطة FallacyXworld

Next morning,

You groaned due to the sunrays hitting your face which made you turn to your side.
After a couple of minutes you opened your eyes only to see Taehyung sleeping soundly.
A smile crept up on your face seeing him like this. He was looking so peaceful and dreamy, but then you got flashback of last night and your face turned sad......
__________

Taehyung came out after freshening up while you have already freshened up in guest room and now you were laying on the bed.

I'm not sharing the same bed with you Taehyung said sternly.

But we are married and its normal for couples to share the same bed you replied to him.

But there is nothing normal between us besides this marriage is just a show which I have done for my parents sake he uttered in a rude way.

Whatever but for me it's a marriage so I'm going to take it seriously and make sure you do it too you said and winked at him.

What's with your behavior Y/n? he questioned.

What?? I'm your wife Taehyung so let me act like one and it's getting late so let's just sleep you said.

Then keep acting like one and don't expect anything in return he said and layed on his side of bed backfacing you knowing that you are stubborn.

Let me see how long will you avoid me!!Huh you said in a whisper while covering yourself with the duvet.
_________

Shrugging off your thoughts you got up and went to get freshened up.

After taking shower, you came out wearing a pastel pink knee length frock looking like a doll.
You then did a little makeup and made your hair while Taehyung was still in his deep slumber maybe because he was too tired.

You glanced at the clock which made your eyes go wide seeing the time.

Sh!t, it's already 11:30 am Damn!! We slept for way too long. You went towards Taehyung and shook him a little.

Yahh Tae wake up!! How long will you sleep!!

I'm tired just 10 minutes more mom!! He said in a sleepy tone without opening his eyes.

You idiot I'm your wife, now wake up you shook him a bit aggressively to which he turned and slowly opened his eyes.

You!! How dare you touch me he said while sitting up on the bed glaring at you!!

With my hands duh!

You don't need to touch me. You have a mouth use that he retarded.

You were sleeping like a sloth I tried waking you up but you didn't even bulged that's why I have to touch you. Don't you think you should get up now.

He didn't reply and started getting off from the bed, you were about to go but suddenly your foot slipped, and you fell on top of Taehyung your hands automatically went to his shoulders while his hands were on your waist supporting you.

You both were lost in each other looking at each other when a sudden knock on the door made you both go back to your senses.

You stood up properly and fixed your dress while Taehyung got up and went towards the door to open it.

Oh Mom!! He spoke.

Ah good morning Mrs. Kim you said.

Good morning kids and Y/n call me Mom.

Ah Okay Mrs. K- I mean M-mom you said.

I knew you guys will probably wake up late since you both must be tired, so I told everyone not to disturb you. Since It's already noon I've bought some food for you guys. Eat it first and then go to your father because he has called you both saying that he has something important to discuss with both of you.

Taehyung frowned at his mother's word while you just nodded your head at her.

You can have your food I'll go and freshen up he said.

It's ok I can wait you replied.

We'll be late because of you and please don't try to meddle in my life.

Taehyung came after freshening up and saw you were waiting for him, without saying anything he came and started eating. After having your meal you guys went towards the home office of his father.

Knock~~

Come in.

You called us here dad, is it something important Taehyung spoke while you were standing silently beside him.

Yes, actually I want to talk to you guys about your reception that is held tomorrow Mr. Kim said.

What about it Dad?? Taehyung questioned.

I know maybe it's hard for both of you to adjust with each other but keep in mind that this marriage also means a lot to the company's image so tomorrow I want you both to act accordingly.

Dad!! What do- before Taehyung can speak further you interrupted the conversation,

Don't worry uncle we will keep that in mind. Nothing will go wrong, we'll take care of it.

Good I'm glad you're responsible enough he said and smile a bit.

Thankyou uncle you responded back with a smile.

Also, you guys can shift to your new house day after tomorrow. I have already asked them to arrange everything. The only thing that is left will be your personal stuff so I hope you'll manage that.

But Dad we never had any conversation about shifting and stuff Taehyung said in an impatient tone.

It's already decided by your mom and me and besides we will be leaving for our business trip on the same day his father said.

But Dad-

Enough Taehyung, and Yn I hope you don't have any issues he asked in a strict tone to which you just nodded your head in no indicating you're fine with his decision while Taehyung looked at you in disbelief.

Then you both head back to your room.

I asked you to stop meddling in my life but you're doing the complete opposite. Why? He questioned you with a deadly glare while you were avoiding his glare.

Because I'm your wife and I hold rights on you.

Then stop because for me this marriage is only a show for the people. And don't act like my wife because I don't accept you as one he said in a rude tone and went away.

Listening to his harsh tone some tears roll down your cheeks but you were fast enough to wipe them. You recalled when Mrs.kim told you on your wedding day that he doesn't have any girlfriend and whatever you heard were mere rumours. That gave you hope that you can make your place in his heart again .

I'm not going to give up on you Tae, no matter how rudely you behave with me. I will bring mine old Tae back.

.

Flashback

College ended and you and Taehyung were going back home, 

Let's go to the arcade Tae you stated happily while Taehyung scoffed at you.

We are not kids Miss Min.

You're so boring Mr.Kim, don't you know how to have fun you said grumpily.

Did you forget we have an assignment to complete he said.

So what? We can do it later too its not a big deal you said.

You're so careless. You know its important for our academics as well as o- before he can complete his word you pecked on his lips making his mouth shut.

You talk too much and going to arcade won't cost you your whole year grades so chill Tae.

Fine Miss Min. Let's go he said.

That's good you chirped happily and sat beside him in his car while he smiled at you.

Flashback ends,

.

The whole day passed while Taehyung kept avoiding you quickly in the preparation for tomorrow. You were excited as well as nervous.

Reception Day-

You were in your room where stylists were doing their magic on you. After an hour or so you were completely ready for your wedding reception.

Is my Y/n ready Mrs.kim said while barging in the room, Oh my you're looking so gorgeous. I'm sure Tae won't be able to take his eyes off you.

You blushed hearing her words and mouthed a thanks to her with a smile.

Now let's go hmm, Tae is waiting for you in the car she said, and you nodded at her.

You guys reached near the car, Mrs. Kim went to another car in which Mr. Kim was waiting for her while you get inside the car and sat beside Taehyung who was sitting with a poker face on.

The driver started the car, it was complete silence in the car. You felt awkward because of the silence between you both so you decided to break it.

Taehyung,

You called him but he didn't even bothered to reply and kept looking at his phone making you sad. You took a deep breath and looked outside the window trying not to let your tears fall.

Soon you guys reached the venue, and just then a message popped up on your phone which was from Mr.kim

"Take care of the situation and behave like a couple"

You looked towards Taehyung and saw him getting out of the car, you sighed and was about to open the door but before that Taehyung opened it for you.

You stepped out of the car and linked your arms with Taehyung which caught him by surprise but nonethless he kept his calm and you both plastered a smile and went inside the hall after passing the media.

Throughout the reception you both pretended to be happy and kept a smiling face infront of everyone and greeted them but from inside it both of you were extremely nervous.

Excuse me everyone, now it's time for our couple to have a dance together, so please cheer them up said Mrs. Kim and the crowed started cheering.

You became stiff hearing Mrs. Kim but came out of your trance when you saw Taehyung lending his hand to you. You nervously grabbed his hand while he swiftly held you closer. His one hand intervened with yours while the other one was on your waist. You both swayed with the music. Soon the music stopped while Taehyung came towards your ear and spoke in a husky voice......

It was all an act for the crowd over here. Don't misinterpret anything.

Your Pov

I will gain your trust back Tae, just some time and I promise to myself we will be back together just like the past. 

The reception came to an end and everyone went back to thier respective home.

It was busy day for you since you also had to pack for  shifting into your new home the next day.

"Maybe when you feel more in love with your memories than the person standing in front of you"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Do Vote 🖤
-Raise out your Opinions regarding the chapter.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

198K 10.9K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...
1.7K 69 9
Jungkook and YN have been through many ups and downs in the years they've been together. They've broken up and gotten back together several times, ne...
49.7K 2.2K 28
This story starts when the mafia king kidnapped a wrong person lee yn. After that incident , they encountered eachother again and again. Will they...