Lady of the Moon| Izana Kurok...

By silvina_777

"Give me your body, Izana". "You're as beautiful as the night sky, my lady" "If you are my curse, I don't eve... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

5

229 8 10
By silvina_777

"𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗"

💗chapter 5: Αφροδίτη μου💗

"You can't handle two of my fingers, there is no way you can handle me.Trust me, your highness, it's bigger than any royal dick you ever had".

Have you ever read the story of the greek goddess Aphrodite? The goddess of sexual love and beauty. She was the most beautiful goddess among the women of Olympia. She was compelled by Zeus to marry Hephaestus, the god of fire. However, they were an imperfect match, and Aphrodite consequently spent time cheating with the god of war, Ares.

Why am I telling you this? Honestly..I don't know, but I feel like I can relate for Aphrodite so much right now. Forced to marry a rich man, but you can't help, but feel good, when you're around the poor one. He makes you feel alive and good, so passionate for you. All I want is to feel wanted and desired. Isn't every woman the same?

Izana is a mysterious man. I don't know much about his background, I don't know what is he planning for me. I don't know the motive behind all this 'make you fall in love' thing, but this is what attracts me. Sometimes it's better to experience things and not overthink them. That's how we learn our lessons.

I can't stop thinking about him all day. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, Izana is always in my mind. Today I had to meet a couple more candidates for 'the husband' position, but honestly I don't even remember them. All I could see in front of my eyes was him.

Maybe he's right and I'm about to fall in love with him. But the question is what is about to happen after I fall in love. Is he going to just leave me? Am I going to be hurt? I can't imagine the pain I'm about to feel.

It's 2 in the morning. I'm laying in my bed with my candle lighting up half of my bed and I'm turned the opposite direction staring through my window right in the moon. It was so lovely tonight, so bright and so..lonely. Why am I overthinking so much tonight? Why do I feel so down today?

Yesterday after Izana brought me back home we didn't say much to each other. We never agreed on seeing each other again either and it makes me feel kinda bad. Today was no different really. He didn't came, he didn't kidnap me again. He didn't even send a letter to me. I wonder what is he up to.

"I will make you fall in love with me, so you can experience it before marriage"

Well, I guess you're right about that. I stood up from my bed, I put my white cotton robe on and I covered myself enough to prevent the chilly weather of the night to hit my skin. I took my candle and I walked to my balcony to stare a little bit out the castle, maybe that's going to make me feel sleepy.

I lean against the railing and I watch as the night light falls on my beautiful flowers. It was a lovely view. I smiled to myself and I let out a deep sigh. I'm going to miss this view, when I get married and have to move to a different kingdom, I thought to myself.

"You look down, my lady", I familiar voice made me look around in curiosity. My eyes flew to the tree next to my window and I saw Izana standing on the thickest branch, "is something bothering you?".

Tonight he was dressed differently. His red jacket was replaced by a black cleaner one and his black pants looked brand new. His hair was messier and his face looked kinda tired.

He smiled at me in the same cocky way, but it was obvious that there was something bothering him at the moment. I wanted to ask him, but knowing how mysterious he can be, I doubt he'll tell me the real reason.

"You're here", I smiled at him and once again leaned against the railing, "I thought I won't see you again".

"I gave you my word, didn't I?", Izana jumps from the branch on top of my railing and only one move could be deadly, "I don't give up that easily, my lady".

"And what's the reason for you to be here?".

"Well", he sat on the railing, his legs waving around in mid air, but he didn't really care how high up we were, "I was bored, so I decided to steal you for a couple of hours".

"Steal me, or kidnap me again?", I raised my eyebrow and chuckled a little bit.

"Kidnapping is when I take you by force..and I was hoping we already passed this level", Izana pulled out a ripped cigarette out of his pocket and lit it up with an old lighter, "so, what do you say? Are you coming with me?".

"Unfortunately I can't. I have important things to do in the morning and I gotta be here in 6 am", I looked down at my garden again, "but maybe next time we can sneak out".

"There is so much time till 6. Nothing is stopping you to sneak for one hour, right?".

The smoke escaped his lungs and he pushed it out through his nose. Then yet again the cancer stick was in his mouth and he inhaled again. I couldn't watch him do this to himself, so I just turn my head to the side.

"Even, if I say yes", I made a pause, "where are we going, if I agree to sneak out?".

"Don't you like surprises?", he asked me.

"No, not very much".

"So, if I don't tell you...you won't come?".

"That's right", I smiled.

"I was thinking about a walk around, but if that's not a good activity for you I can always think of something else", we finally locked eyes and I could see, that this is not Izana, that I met a couple days back. He was worried and kinda...not kinda, but really tired now. And there was a little bit of irritation on his face.

"Izana, tell me what's going on".

"What do you mean? Everything is cool", he threw the cigarette on the ground somewhere.

"You're lying to me", I was standing in front of him and he was looking at me, "please, I want to help you", I said.

"Fine", he stood up stepping on the railing again ready to jump on the brunch again, "if you don't wanna come just say that, y/n".

Izana was ready to jump and go, but I managed to grab his ankle just before he could jump and I pulled him back on the balcony. He fell down on his butt and I stepped on his chest to stop him from moving. He looked right in my eyes and I saw that anger in his eyes again.

"Y/n, move your leg immediately", he gave me a command.

"No", I shook my head refusing to move, "not before you tell me what's bothering you".

"Move it, or I'll cut it".

"Do it then. I'm not giving up".

Izana let out a sigh and just laid there under my feet for a little while until he finally gave up.

"Okay..fine..I'll tell you", he said.

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 2.7K 65
ใ€Sano Manjiro x Fem! Readerใ€‘~ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€ โœ… Farewell my Paradise #1 โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ ...
559K 28.8K 105
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
89K 2.9K 37
๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™‡/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
166K 6.4K 35
I always wondered what went wrong? but then again, it was never right to begin with. I was with you from the start, but I wasn't what you wanted. Ev...