11

"𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎,
𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍"

"𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎,𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍"

💗chapter 11:the truth comes out💗

The damage was done. The morning sickness, the nauseous feeling every day, the tiredness and the hormonal imbalance. I knew exactly what was going on with me, but I was afraid to confirm it with a doctor.

I am pregnant.

Maybe it was too soon to know it for sure, but I know my body. That day, when Izana came in me I knew it was about to happen. My fear was getting bigger. The fear, that Levi will find out about my affair with Izana and will kill him.

My head was filled with worries. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat and couldn't think straight for days after I started feeling like crap. Izana noticed me right away.

"What's wrong with you, my lady?", he asked me and sat next to me on the bed one morning before breakfast, "you haven't eaten, slept or touched me in days. Are you feeling alright?".

"Yes, yes", I tried to brush it off and play it cool, but I guess Izana knows me better, than I expected he does.

He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me and cuddled me. The warmth of his body felt nice and I cuddled into him to feel this comfort, that he gives me.

"Tell me what's wrong", he whispered to me and a kiss on the head followed. I guess there's no more running away. I let out a deep sigh and pulled myself away from him.

"Izana...", I began saying, but made a pause and looked down at my lap. His hands holding mine and I could feel his eyes on me, "I think we might've made a mistake".

"With what?", he asked curiously.

"The last time we slept together. I think I might be...pregnant".

A moment of silence filled the air. Izana lets go of my hands and stood up on his feet. I look up at him, he looks really worried. There was a little fear in his eyes too.

"A-Are you sure? Did you checked?", he asked me, looking at me desperately to say yes, but I shook my head as a 'no', "then we can't be sure, we can't say for sure, if you are".

"Izana, I'm throwing up every morning, I'm really tired, I have mood swings..what more proof do you need?", I asked him.

"Let's check with a doctor. You might be sick and not pregnant at all", he was begging me with his eyes to say yes.