10

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝
𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐"

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐"

💗chapter 10:romance like in the books💗

Izana took care of my attackers,but it was still not safe for me to go out in public. I managed to get a response from my husband after I told him what happened and he told me he can't come back earlier than said.

Which means I am as free as a bird.

Me and Izana had four months all for ourselves to enjoy. And every day was magical. First day he prepared a breakfast for me in bed. Then we walked through the gardens and had a good time. We made out a lot of times, he told me all about his journey in military.

Turns out it wasn't as easy for him as I thought it was. Being separated from each other was hard for both of us and we couldn't stay away from the other for a moment. Izana was all over me from the first night. Passionate love all night, kisses on the morning. It felt like a good fairytale from start to the present day.

Today I had a lot of paperwork to do. There are some taxes, that I haven't taken care of yet and I used the opportunity while Izana is on a watch to do some work. It was boring as usual, but it kept my mind busy, so I haven't thought much about my lover.

Till noon.

I was pretty fed up with work, so I decided it's time for some tea and relaxation. My maid was kind enough to prepare me my favourite kind of tea and some sweets, so I just sat in my bed and opened a book.

"Are we slacking from work?", I heard my favourite voice in the entire world. My eyes go up from the book to my door, where Izana was standing.

The belts around his shoulders were off and the only thing on him was his uniform. His shoes were off and his hair was messy. A big smile grew across my face as I put the book down, got off the bed and ran to him jumping in his strong arms. He caught me with only one hand and we shared a passionate kiss.

"I thought you were on a watch today",I said after we broke the kiss and he smirked.

"I can't miss the opportunity to see my lovely lady", he said and another kiss followed, but this time more deeper and even more passionate than before.

I closed my eyes and I feel us moving. When he reached my bed he slowly puts me down and continued to kiss me.

18+

His kisses felt like fire on my skin as Izana began kissing my neck and untied my corset to reveal my chest better. Before I knew it my dress was on the floor and I was completely exposed to him. Just like he likes me.

Izana stops kissing me. Took a minute to just admire my body for a moment and then began removing his clothes. First was his long sleeved shirt, then his black pants and until there were only the socks on.

He's on top of me, our hands locked together and our eyes meeting each other. I smile gently at him before I felt something hand pressed onto my inner tight.

"Do you wanna go fast or slow?", he asked me and his eyes travelled down to my chest.

"Let's go slow", I said.

Izana nodded his head as he slowly loved between my legs. But before he could start pleasuring me I stopped him.

"Something wrong?", he looked up at me and I shook my head in denial.

"Let me pleasure you this time", I pulled him on the bed by his hands and pushed him to lay down. Izana puts his hands behind his head as I was getting down on him.

This was my first time ever pleasuring a man, before that I was always the pleasures one, but with Izana I wanted ti try everything.

His penis is right in front of me and right at that moment it actually hit me how big it is, it's massive. I held it in my two hands and I felt so nervous. I wanted to do it right.

"You don't have to do it, if you don't feel comfortable with it", Izana told me, but I was sure I wanted to do this.

I spit on it and I spread it all over his dick with my hand. Izana lays back down and I heard a small groan, when I spin my tongue around the top of his penis. I knew it can't take it all in my mouth, but I can force myself to get at least half of it. I took it slow and I pushed myself to do deeper, but it was too big and too thick, so I started choking on it.

"Aghh~ fuck, y/n", Izana moans out loud, his eyes rolling back in pleasure.

I suck as deep as I can and with one hand I jerk it for support, with the other I squeeze his balls to stimulate him even more. The way Izana started moaning my name louder and louder with every attempt to get it all in my throat drove me crazy and I was craving more.

I was working that like my life depended on it and it made me feel so good. Sucking him turned me on more, than I imagined and before I knew it I was ready to just take it inside of me. All of it.

I look up at Izana, who know exactly what I wanted at that moment. He stood up, picked me up and we move to the balcony. He bends me over, so I can face the gardens. Exposed to everyone, but I didn't care. Izana stood behind me and I felt his wet tip on my entrance.

"Are you ready, my lady?", he asked.

"I am", I responded impatiently.

Izana pushed himself inside of me suddenly and I moaned loud. I felt him moving faster from the beginning and i gripped into the railing of my balcony. My boobs waving back and front as he was pounding me hard.

He was hitting the right spot, he always does and it makes you go wild. His thick vein rubbing my g-spot, massaging it stimulating me to cum already.

"Izana...I'm c-close", I managed to say and at that moment he pulled my hair back.

"Shit, I'm close too", he groans,

I can't explain what this man does to me, but he is the only one, who can do it. He's the only one, who knows how to love me like the queen I am and fuck me like a slut.

Couple more trusts, I'm closer than ever. I took his hand in mine and I squeezed it as his penis hit just the right spot. I couldn't take it anymore, so I let the orgasm get over. My legs started shaking and I let my head rest for a moment, Izana is still behind me trusting.

And then..I felt it. The warm liquid inside of me filling me completely. Izana pulls out, but not on time. I turn around and look at him in horror.

"This you just cum in me?", I asked him, panic in my voice, my legs still shaking.

"I tried to pull out, but I..I couldn't on time", he explained equally panicked as me.

UNEDITED

A/n-hello after some time! I took a break from writing this story, I apologise. But we are back and drama is coming.