3

"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠
𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎"

"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎"

💗chapter 3:the beauty of the world💗

Devine beauty. That's the only way I can express what I'm seeing right now. The beauty of the world is truly amazing and the coldness of the sea makes you feel thankful for all the nice things you have at home.

Riding in the little white boat, Izana sitting in front of me looking back. The cold breeze hitting my bare shoulders and brushing my hair back. I'm trying to keep myself warm and at the same time my eyes are everywhere. He took me on a little ride around Astoria, more specifically around the islands. And let me tell you..it was beautiful.

Little birds flying around us, dolphins swimming around our boat making those cute noises of theirs. The sun falling on us making Izana's white hair shine under the light. And the smell of the salty water hitting my nose. I bend down a little bit and I put my hand in the water to feel the waves, that our boat created.

I can't explain the feeling. You have to feel this freedom for yourself to know just how amazing the Mother Nature can be. I've never took the time of my day to explore our islands,but all of them were beautiful. Full with different wild flowers and small creatures in the sea. This was the first time, that I saw eel in my life.

Izana was smiling the whole time watching me observe everything with such interest.I felt like a small child going out of the first time and the nature was my playground. Big and full with different surprises.

"We are almost there, my lady", he told me before making a big turn with the boat. I was holding tight, but I wasn't scared to fall. Izana was very careful not to lose me in the ocean.

The boat stopped a couple minutes later on a island not far from the doc of Astoria. Izana got out first and gave me his hand for support. I took it and he gently pulled me out of the boat. I took my heels off the moment I stepped on the sand and the feeling was amazing.

Looking around us I didn't saw much. Big and high trees with so many fruits on them, a couple little monkeys running around, jumping from tree to tree. It was like a little paradise in front of me. And there on the beginning of the little jungle was a small house made out of scrap and space for fire.

"What is this?", I pointed at the house and Izana followed my finger, then smiled.

"My home", he said and walked up to the small house, then sat on a rock in front of it.

"Your home? You live here? Alone?", I stood in front of him and he looked up at me.

"Yes", Izana nodded his head, "I came here after I got kicked out of Norfelia. It is a great home, if you know how to survive".