When Friendship becomes Love...

By radhikaalapure

Aru Shah meets a boy at the bus stop, to tell her she dropped her earring, Aru makes a new friend who might b... More

New Kid
New Enemies
New Friends
New Teacher
New Talents
New Partner
New Routine
New Study Buddy
New Promise
New Adventure
New York City
Diwali special
New Hotel
New Problems
New Big City
New Day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARU 🥳🎂🎁🎉🎊🎈
New Flashback of old time
New Feeling Of Concern
New News
New BoYfRiEnD
New Memories
New Knowledge
I am so sorry
New Crazy Dream

New Trip

300 2 0
By radhikaalapure

Aiden POV
"Bye mom" i said and me and Aru walked into the Airport with Aunty Urvashi.

I had a white shirt and pants on

Aru was wearing black top and pants, a light jacket minus the scarf

(Minus the scarf)

"Ok, I will be right here if you all need anything, so go do what you want the flight is at 10, so be back 9:30" aunty Urvashi said after we checked in and we're at the waiting area.

It was a fancy airport

"Where do want to go?" I asked Aru

"Let's get something to eat" she said

We walked around for a while to find a good place.

"So you excited?" I asked

"Yes, and nervous too, we will be in New York by the morning and next week we have our first dance qualifiers" she said, "what about you?"

"Sorta of" I said

"Look McDonalds let's go there" she said pull me over

"Ok, ok" I say and she drags me along

They got in the line and they ordered, I got some fries and a drink, while Aru being her got a kids meal, we took our order and sat down away from the counter.

We ate in silence. We are done and we had thrown the trash away, I had add was my drink left. That was until Aru grabbed my drink and drank from it.

"Hey" I said, "that mine"

"Nope not any more" she said childishly and she ran off with it. I went after her.

I chased her till a guy told us to stop running around.

We stopped and looked at each other and when the man was gone...

we started laughing so hard, clutching our stomachs.

"Aiden it is almost 8:30 wanna look around and then head back to Aunty" she said after we got over the laughing fit.

"Ok" I said and we looked around

319 words

Pictures not mine :) credits to original authors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...