Prehistoric King of Metropoli...

luke0109 által

Maximus Hammond Wu is the son of Dr Henry Wu, as a child he was given by his father the ability to shapeshift... Több

Bio
Carnivores
Hervivores
Pterosaurs
Amphibians
Surface
Reefs
Caves
Snows
Savannahs
Caverns
Hybrids and Super Hybrids
Bosses
Harem
First Day of School
Fitting in, Training and Having Fun
Sweet Justice Attack
Past Vs Future, True Villain
Strength VS Speed
Love Strikes
Night of the Bat
Announcement

Harem Update

1.3K 13 5
luke0109 által

Francine Langstrom (She-Bat)

I wanted to include Francine because we never see Kirk Langstrom AKA Man-Bat in the show, so in my story Kirk dosent exist which means she's not married but her last name is still Langstrom, she's in her early 20s since we don't know her age in the show and wiki, plus we haven't seen She-Bat since Batman: The Animated Series all the way back in 1992, also I apologise for any Kirk Langstrom (Man-Bat) fans.

June Moone (Enchantress)

Now, your wondering why I included Enchantress in the list, I find both June and Enchantress entertaining, in the show she's the love interest to Zatannas father and in her 40s, so in this story she's in her early 20s like Francine and secretly in love with Dino King.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

738K 24.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
34.8K 844 21
Basically yor yhe god of destruction for universe Seven. In this world Beerus decided to retire a bit early and passed the job to you. Enjoy. I don't...
942K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.9K 183 7
There's a mystery afoot in New York City, and Spider-Woman must go toe-to-toe with a mysterious vigilante, who goes by the name of Red Hood. Subseque...