Manan ff Secret relationship...

By Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... More

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever ♥...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❤GRATITUDE❤ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday 🎂..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024

15.Mission Manan on..

1.9K 135 106
By Sona_Ghosh

MANIK

Today I am really surprised and happy with the surprise she prepared for me. It was time for lunch she told me to bring the food to car . I went to bring burgers 🍔 and drinks 🍸 for both of us . But as soon as I came I saw Nandini was not present there. I looked here and there in search of her but couldn't find her anywhere 💔 making all the negative thoughts come in my mind.

I was searching for her like a mad man when I saw a scene which left me speechless, proud . There Nandini was sitting with a old man with two sandwiches 🥪 and a bottle of water 💧 . I saw her giving the old man the foods she had and the old man had tears in his eyes and smiled at her and said to her which I couldn't listen. I saw Nandini smiling and telling him something and the old man kept his hand on my Nandu and 🙌 blessed her saying something which made her bright red. Making me also smile seeing her blush although I couldn't hear what they were taking about but seeing her happy makes me happy. After sometimes I saw her getting up and searching for her purse 👛 and took out few money 💰 and gave it to the beggar and left him waving him the bye.

But the next scene made me laugh. As soon as Nandini saw me she tried to come to me but couldn't able to cross the road due to the vehicles passing by. And Making her pout 😡 😍 and red with anger as the time passes. And this made me remember one thing that both me and her especially her having terrible mood swings this days don't know why. But let it be I like to go through everything of her either it be moment of happy, sadness or anything. Thinking about her I was smiling like a fool when I was pulled back from my Nandu land hearing her shout.

N-(Shouting with a red face) YOU Fool why are you smiling like a foolish come and help me here duffer.

And I like a lover boy again went to my dreamland seeing her in the hot 🔥 🥵 angry avatar.

Oh my my I am completely smitten by her.

N- You you what are you thinking again come here what are you thinking.

M- Hmm ya ya coming Nandu.

N- What were you thinking ha?

M- (huskily)About how beautiful my girlfriend is inside out.

And and ladies and gentlemen my blushing Nandu is back.

N-(blushing and hiding in my chest) Manik!!

M- (hugging her)What I am just stating the facts. And you know what Nandini I am so FU*K*NG proud of you.

N-(confused ,looking up from chest ) why now what great things did I do.

M- I saw what you were doing with the old man. ( kissing her forehead) I love you so so much. Much much more than anyone can ever imagine.

N- It was nothing Manik and I love you to more than you love me.

M- No me.

N- No me I love you the most.

M- Impossible.

N- Possible.

M- No

N-Yes

M- No

N- Yes

M-Yes

N- No

M-(Smirking) See you yourself admitted.

N- But but you you cheated.

I saw tears started to form on her eyes making me panic.

M- Baby I was just joking both of us love each other equally Not more not less. Our love for each other cannot be measured with anything.

N- (making cute pout) Sachi.

M-(kissing the pout) Muchi my jaan.

N-( Smiling) I love you so much.

M- Aww I love ❤ 😍 you too my life.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

On the other hand,

In India,

All are sitting surrounding someone waiting for the person to say something.
P- "Pandra din bad shadi ka ek acha muharrat hai . Usi din aplog Abhimanyu ka shadi Mukti sa Kara sakta hai . "

R- Thik ha guruji ham ya date se koi dikat nahi hai. Ham sab Sahamat he. Kiski koi problem hai??

All- Nahi nahi koi problems nahi hei.

R- Or Mukti and Abhimanyu?

M&A - (blushing)No no we don't have any issues.

All- So congratulations finally a Marraige ya.

But among all one soul was completely lost 💔 😔 although he knew that he and Mukti are not meant to be and he also have moved on and accepted the truth for Mukti's happiness but it still hurts a bit to lose your first love. Yes , that boy was our Dhruv whose love forever remained unrequite .

Flashback

DHRUV

Today I will confess my love for Mukti I kept it inside me for long now it's enough I will confess it to her.

And went to Malhotra mansion only to hear Manik shouting ,Mukti's crying and Abhimanyu trying to explain something.

M- HOW DARE YOU ABHIMANYU? HOW CAN YOU DATE MUKTI? AND NEVER SAID ME ALSO WAH BHAI WAH. DO YOU HOW I FELT WHEN I WALKED INTO TO SEE YOU BOTH KISSING.

listening to this I felt the ground beneath him slipped. The flowers I brought after choosing it for 2 hours were now on the floor.

Mu-(crying)bhai please please we are sorry.

M-WHAT NOW YOU ARE SORRY.LEAVE ME ALONE

saying this he left.

I saw as soon as Manik left Mukti just ran to Abhimanyu and started crying hugging him. The way Abhi consoled her ,and Mukti trusted her I knew that ABHI IS THE ONE FOR HIM AND SHE IS THE ONE FOR ME HE WAS NEVER MINE TO BE BEGAN WITH.

D- Abhi , Mukti don't worry Manik will agree when his anger cools down. I will talk to him OK.

I quickly left to find Manik as fast as possible because it hurts to see them together ❤ 💔 and secondly I want her happiness and her happiness is with Abhi and I will go to any extent to make her get her love , her happiness.

I went inside only to see Manik sitting in the bed angrily.

D- Buddy.

M- (looking towards him) Oh you Yes Dhruv come.

D- What happen why are you so angry today.

M- You don't know wh...

D-(sigh) I know Manik I know everything. So what is the problem if they date. Her happiness is in him Manik you didn't so how she ran to Abhi after you left how he consoled her. They are each others happiness Manik. Don't you want your Sister happy.

M- But but they didn't inform me.

D- So what Manik may be they had something that prevented them from informing. You should know their side of story too.

M- (calmly) Yes you are right ✅ buddy I should have listened to them before acting like this. Thanks for making me under .

D-(trying to lift the situation) It's OK now I will leave I have lots of work man rather than controlling your anger.

Sayings this I left his room and went downstairs to the living room.
As soon as I reached there Mukti ran to me.

Mu- What did Manik say Dhruv?

D-(with a fake smile) Don't worry Mukti Manik understood your situation.

Mu- Really!!

D- Yes Mukti.

Mu- (in excitement hugging him)Thank you thank you thank you so much Dhruv I love you.

Hearing her just made me freeze how I wished I could have heard this line for a different reason.

D-(controlling his tears 😢) I love you too Mukti I love you too.

D- OK now so I am leaving . Enjoy you both and Congratulations.

Ab- Thanks man.

As soon as I left the mansion my eyes filled with tears. My first love was gone and I couldn't do anything. That day the whole night I cried whole night I thought of Mukti and her memories. But I understood that one thing that ALTHOUGH I WAS HER BUT SHE WAS NEVER MINE. SO IT'S BETTER TO KEEP DISTANCE FROM HER.

Flashback ends

And from that day I was never the same anymore.
Although I have moved on but it hurts it hurts everytime I see them together . And I know it can never be changed.

No one's pov

A- oh God I have to do so much Shopping and look beautiful for my Manik. I am going guys I don't have much time oh God only 15 days what will happen in this days.(leaving)

Hearing this all sighed no one can make this dumb girl understand that Manik will never accept her. So, they choose to ignore her.

But as soon as she left Neyonika and Ishita called everyone.

N- Listen everybody I have an important announcement to make.

All(except Ishita) - What important announcements ?

I- Listen guys how many of you want Manik and Nandini to be together. Raise your hands.

All raised their hands except.

Raman and Abhimanyu.

Ab- Mom you know na how much they fight why are you all hell bent on making them together.

I- You just keep quiet. If you and your father have problems then the door is over there please get out.

And others nodded thier head in agreement.

Ne- So guys listen this Marraige is the perfect opportunity to bring them closer. Listen you all will always make them do things together, leave them alone always make opportunities so that they are together always . I will also see how much fight they have in store.

C-(in scared tone) But but Aunty if after finishing words for fighting and they starts violence then.

Na- Will you just keep your mouth shut for a minute Cabir and stop your faltu bakwas.

C- but I was speaking the truth.

Na- Will you just shut up. Otherwise sleep outside today.

C- OK OK I will not talk but I was jus...

Na- Cabir!!!

C- OK OK

I- OK back to the conversations guys . Do you all agree Mission Manik and Nandini.

All- YES!!!!.MISSION MANAN ON..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Meanwhile back to Manan,

NANDINI

It was almost time for sunset after roaming the entire city we both decided to walk along the Beach . The sun is just going to set 🌇. It's so peaceful, so relaxing here.We both were walking 🚶‍♀️ 😌 at the corner of the beech.I wanted to remove my slippers and enjoy the sea 🌊 waves touching my feet but then if I remove them I have to carry it and I am too tired to do that. Pout!!

Suddenly I saw Manik on his knees.

N- What are you doing Manik??

But instead of replying he opens my shoes and his as well making me smile at him how without telling him also he understands my problem and needs. We walked hand in hand with waves touching our bare feet and a peaceful, beautiful silent with only waves of the sea could be heard .

N- Manik...

M- Hmm Manik ki jaan.

N- Today is the last day of our trip.

M- hmm

N- I am so sad Manik.

M- And why is that would be Mrs.Malhotra...

And ladies and gentlemen this sentence of his Made me completely red tomato.

N-(blushing) Manik!!!

M- Whag I am saying the truth only now say why is my jaan Sad?

N- Because today is the last day na. I will miss everything.

M- it's OK Nandini (teasing tone) And if you love this place so much we can again come here for our Honeymoon.
Hmm(Rubbing his nose with Nandini)

N-(BLUSHING) Manik!! DON'T TEASE ME.

M-(Kissing her forehead) but I am just saying about our vavisha vani Manik ki jaan.

Just then we heard a click sound from our side . We turned to see a man standing beside us holding a camera on his hand.

Pe- I am so sorry Sir and Mam .I am Issac . Actually I am a photographer and you two are just so beautiful couple but that I couldn't stop myself from clicking a picture.

M- It's OK Issac . But I am sorry for some reason can you please delete the picture.

I- It's OK Sir I will delete it but can I please please click some more picture of you both I promise I will delete the photo from my camera after giving it to you.

M- Hmm I don't have any issues. Nandini??

N-( with a smile) I don't have any issues too Issac.

After that he clicked some beautiful pictures of ours after sending it to Manik's email he deleted the pictures from his camera and both did a bro hug to each other and Issac went away thanking us giving a sweet smile 😃 😊.

N- The pictures are beautiful Manik. (Teasing) But you know they are beautiful for me. Look at you how dehydrated you are looking.

M- Really hmm..

N- Ya really.

Saying this I started running 🏃‍♀️ along the Beach with Manik following me. Suddenly he caught me and picked me up from the ground and twirled me around like a small baby making me laugh out loud

M- Caught you. So what you were saying.

N- Nothing Nothing.

M- Really OK but then also say. THE MANIK MALHOTRA IS THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE WORLD 🌎 😍.

N- HANDSOME MAN my foot.

M- What !!! Now you just wait bachu..

And Started tickling me.

N- Ha ha Manik stop.

M- no no then say.

N-ok OK stop I am saying I am saying.

Ook so Manik Malhotra is the....

M- Is the??

N- Most most..

M-(eagerly) Most

N- Manik Malhotra is the most

M- Ya after that tell Nandu.

N- MANIK MALHOTRA IS THE BIGGEST FOOL OF THE WORLD.

Saying this I again started running.

M- You you wait....

And in no time he again caught me I thought he again was going to tickle me..But but

M- Nandu

N- Hmm

M- I love you so so much..

N- I love you too Manik more than these words can describe.

M- Really

N- Hmm .. Oh and Manik

M- Yes..

N- You were ,are and always will be the most handsome, charming, kind hearted, loving man for me in my life.

Hearing this question big smile formed in his face. And slowly started to lean forward.

And in no time his lips were on mine ..

We both were kissing each other passionately and was moving towards our car still kissing when Suddenly.

"AHH!!"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

SO HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON OUR MANAN.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DHRUV'S LIVE FOR MUKTI?

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE PLAN NEYONIKA AND ISHITA MADE TO MAKE MANAN CLOSER.

TARGET- 40+ VOTES

Words limit- 2450.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 4.4K 25
01/10/2020 - 13/01/2021 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famou...
225K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
41.3K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
109K 16.6K 61
#1 in Manan stories | As on Apr'24 | *New chapter is published every Sunday at 10-11am IST* Ever heard of the phrase, 'All that glitters, is not gold...