Dear Lindsey

By Nicksfix

Set in 2015: Stevie writes Lindsey a letter. How does he react to what she has to say..? More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 8

2K 46 2
By Nicksfix

Lindsey collapsed on top of Stevie's chest. Both of them were heavily breathing, their eyes kept shut, relishing in this very moment, endorphins rushing through their bodies.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his sweaty body and placed a flow of loving kisses all over his head.

"Thank you.", she whispered.

"Nothing to thank me for.", he gasped still out of breath, and lifted his head to take a look at her.

"Yes, there is. I haven't felt this way in so long.."

"Me neither.", he admitted, "So, I guess I have to thank you now, as well?"

"Haven't had sex in awhile?!", she laughed.

"Not really.. At least not like that!", he chuckled and captured her lips in another tender kiss.

Slowly, he slid out of her to lie down beside her and she grunted slighty in diapproval of not feeling him that close anymore.

"Hey! Stop grunting!", he laughed and tickled her lighty to cheer her up.

"Stop it, Lindsey!", she giggled and squirmed herself out of his reach but he was to quick for her and pulled her right back into his arms.

"Come here..", he muttered in her ear and she stopped fighting him immediately, enjoying the body contact.

"Can I stay the night?, Lindsey asked eventually after they had fell in silence for awhile, their wandering caressing hands the only evidence that none of them had fallen asleep yet.

"If you want to?", she answered, hiding the bright smile that had appeared on her face by his question.

"I'd love that!", he whispered and nuzzled her neck.

—-

It was around six in the morning, and most of the candles had burned down by then, when Stevie woke up from a light slumber, finding Lindsey peacefully asleep beside her.

She turned carefully in his arms and watched him for awhile, then started to stroke his cheeks, his hair, her hands quickly wandering down to caress his chest, shoulders and biceps. She snuggled closer to him and began kissing his neck and throat, placing soft kisses on every inch of exposed skin she was able to reach. She just couldn't fight the desperate urge of having his blue eyes looking at her again.

When he still didn't wake up, she grew impatient and pushed him gently onto his back to climb on top of him. By then, her soft kisses had turned into fiery, suckling, open-mouthed ones, her teeth quickly joining, biting him.

She felt his hands running up her bare thighs to her butt, squeezing it appreciatively, before he finally opened up his eyes and spoke to her.

"What's up, Steph?"

"Need you!", she breathed and nibbled at his right earlobe, her whole body rubbing against him by grinding up and down on top of him, creating more friction.

"Stevie!", he chuckled slightly amused.

He definitely wasn't used to waking up and having a naked woman spread on top of him at 6 am, feeling him up like that, anymore.

She didn't answer him, instead her right hand travelled down his upper body, grabbing his cock, squeezing and stroking it, doing her best to get it back to life.

"What..-", he groaned but she silenced him quickly with her mouth, kissing him lustfully.

"I need you one more time.", she said and lifted herself up when she felt him growing rock hard in his hand.

"Stevie...", he moaned once more and ran his hands up her body, gripping her hips.

"The last time we did this, it took us 18 years to do it again. And I have no idea, if both of us will still be alive when the next 18 years have passed by!"

"That means?", he gasped.

"Means, I wanna make the most out of this night!", Stevie said gasping, lifted her hips a little and descended on him again, guiding him inside of her in one swift motion.

"Mmmmm.. I can live with that!", he groaned in pleasure, gripped her hips again and held her firmly, helping her move in slow, sensual circles at first.

Stevie moaned loudly, not holding back at all. She didn't care if anybody heard her.

Lindsey looked up at her in pure adoration, watching her chest rising and falling with every breath she took, her nails digging into the flesh of his arms, her eyes closed, her tongue licking her lips a few times in arousal, then biting her lower lip again as ecstatic, long, deep moans escaped her mouth. He just couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked so fucking sexy!

After a few minutes of teasing him, she decided to speed up her pace by placing her hands on his chest for support, then started moving faster.

Lindsey sensed immediately what she was up to and grabbed her butt to help her. In no time, she was bouncing freely on top of him, her long golden hair flipping through the air with every thrust of their meeting groins.

"I'm gonna come!", she warned him and moved even faster.

"I know. I can feel you tightening!", he gasped.

"Are you with me?", she whined.

"Yes! Right behind you!"

And then, she let it go, a brief, high-pitched squeal escaping her bruised lips as she came heavily on top of him. She rode him another thirty seconds, getting the most out of her orgasm when he joined her over the edge with a deep, long groan of her name.

When she eventually felt him stopping twitching inside of her, she collapsed on his chest, and he ran his hands up her back into her long, blonde mane of hair that was damp with sweat, tangling in it, while he covered her head with kisses.

"You are amazing. Absolutely stunning, Steph!"

"I know..", she muttered totally exhausted, causing him to chuckle in amusement.

She stayed on top of him for a long time, her eyes closed in pleasure when he started to massage her back, kneading it in all the right places, his hands moving up to her neck, her shoulders and upper arms, then working their way down to her lower back and eventually massaged her buttcheeks. She was so relaxed by now that she would have fallen asleep just like that, if he hadn't spoken up all of a sudden.

"How's it that the sex is still so hot?"

"Don't know...", she mumbled with her typically raspy voice.

"I kinda hate to admit it but...."

"But what?!", she asked, lifted up her head and looked directly into his eyes.

"But... it never felt like that with anybody else...", he admitted sheepishly.

"We know each other well.. It's a lot of practice!", she said, trying hard to sound nonchalantly but couldn't help but feel flattered by his confession.

"No.. It's not about the practice.."

"How do you know?"

"Do you really wanna know?", he asked and looked at her skeptically.

"Yes, I do."

"Really?"

"Yes, Lindsey!", she laughed and nudged him playfully, "Spit it out!"

"Kristen and I, we...", he paused and watched her closely, preparing himself for an unpleasant reaction but she stayed cool, "..we've been having sex for what.. 18 years?!"

Yes, exactly 18 years, she thought to herself, she knew it by heart.

"...and well.. even now, after all these years... it never feels like that.", he ended quietly.

"It doesn't?"

"Never."

She smiled sweetly at him, then kissed him on his nose, "You're cute!"

"Ugh! Don't call me that!", he groaned and covered his face dramatically with his hands.

Stevie laughed in response, "But that's what you are!"

"You can't call a man cute, Stevie! Especially, not me!"

"Especially not you?!", she raised playfully her brow.

"I'm a rockstar! Not cute!"

She fell into a heavy laughing fit by his words, giggling like crazy as she rolled off of him, unable to restrain herself again.

"And what is there to laugh about, huh?!", he chuckled and started tickling her again which caused her to laugh even harder.

"I'm never gonna tell you!", she shrieked and wiggled out of his teasing hands but once again he was quicker and pulled her close, right into his open arms.

He held her firmly, caressing her body again by stroking her soft skin and kissing her forehead.

"What will tomorow bring?", she asked suddenly, her right hand lovingly playing with his chest hair.

"I have no idea.. Let's just enjoy this moment, okay?"

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.7K 49
A Buckingham-Nicks Fiction. A split-second decision is made- will it bring them closer or push them even further apart?
24K 1.1K 33
The Dance. Buckingham Nicks A/U
13.5K 675 24
Set in 1985- What happens when Stevie Nicks marries Joe Walsh?
13K 312 12
Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks are back at it again... doing what they do best.... fighting. But this time... there fight ends a little differen...