Strength Behind Recovery (May...

Por Brayden2018

[ #106 in Short Story ] 10/5/2015 "We've trapped the lightning in the bottle, created the magic, set fire to... Más

I am William.
Vivid Blue Eyes.
Game Table
A Mutual Relatioship
After Impact
A Crash, Rescued By Love
Awaken By You
Chats.
Forever By My Side
A Helping Hand
Spring Love.
Booked In.
A Twist For the Worst
The Same Trip, Different Person
I'm Here Isabelle
Regained Hope
Shady Romance.
Trapped in Love
Indescribable Home
We Awoke.
Magical
Annual Surprises.
21 & 21
Lullaby.
Rock Bottom
Recovery Created Completion
The Last Stare.
Months Ago, Still Complete.
The Repeat of Dreams.

Prologue: Simply Love.

149 13 0
Por Brayden2018

Incredible, simply incredible. Amazing, outstanding, unbelievable, unimaginable, but most of all completely inconceivable. Do you comprehend the pain of a heart break, the kind of pain when you are shattered into uncountable pieces, where once you find the one, and you can never turn back. Being this story isn't a heartbreak it holds a similar feeling for both William and Isabelle at different periods of time. The after remnants of pain or being separated, they always pull back together, whether emotional and mental complications or physical disabilities. Reminiscing on the past strengthens these two to a point of no return, no return to there previously boring, empty, lonely lives. Indescribable, this is simply love.

* Please comment and vote throughout the book, this isn't for popularity it is all for me growing in my own writing. Thanks! Constructive Criticism would be nice too!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Unseen | ✔ Por Elyse

Novela Juvenil

7.7M 196K 44
She lay on her bed, blood seeping through her skin, a fractured rib. She knew there would be no doctor, no way for anyone to find out. She knew she w...
44.2K 3.1K 44
When city girl and perfectionist Mary is forced to move back to the small town she escaped from years ago, she is once again tempted by local bar own...
228K 8.8K 46
He lowers his face, tickling my neck with the tip of his nose as he moves it up and down, inhaling deeply. A voracious growl rumbles deep from within...
1.5K 752 33
✨ ISABELLE REESE - An impeccable beauty. Fascination a word spawned only for Her. She is enticing with charms that will make you drop down at your kn...