Love Is Back

By VShorts5

Ram and Priya were seperated because of a sword hanging above their heads which they weren't aware of. But s... More

Still Stuck in it!!
The threapy of Love
The Nightmare!!
The similar story!!
The Break Down!!
EVERYTHING IS FINE!!
The truth about Ram kapoor.
First day of school!!
The real pain is out!!
The Pk Urbans office!!
💔BROKEN BUT BEAUTIFUL✨
A Blunder!!
The Harsh truth!!
BIGGEST SHOCK!!
EXIT FROM BUSINESS!!
I AM RAM KAPOOR!!
A VERY SPECIAL MEET!
KARAN's BDAY!!
THERE IS NO RIGHT TIME!!
Important points
MENDING SOULS
LIFE IS RUNNING AHEAD
OOPSSS!
ENDGAME!
WHAT'S THE NEED TO DRAG
BIG FAT KAPOOR'S WEDDING
FINALLY HITCHED!
TANTRUMS!!
WHAT WE CALL AN EPILOGUE!

BABY TALKS!!!!

1.1K 59 70
By VShorts5

This one has cute raya moments from past so enjoy this one I know you guys are angry on me for the mess I have created but believe me guys it will be worth the patience......

It was already a part of this story from starting enjoy flashy flashy....

___________________________________________

Ram - Priya....

Priya - yes Mr. Kapoor....

While folding their clothes

Ram - ye ye... Na mujhe ye Mr. Kapoor se na abb bohot irritation ho rahi hai...

Priya - kyu kya hai mere Mr. Kapoor main esa jo apko unse irritation ho rahi hai....

Ram - kyuki i hate it...

Priya - haannnn?? You are one of a kind ram who tn this world hates his or her surname like seriously... Mr. Kapoor

Ram jumped on the bed and sat in indian style like a 5 year kid being his goofy self..

Ram - esa nahi hai Priya actually mujhe tumhare iss beautiful se glow wale face se na ram sun na hai abb Mr. Kapoor nahi...

Priya - par wo meri aadat hai Mr. Kapoor jaise apko aadat hai mere ballo se khelne ki..

Ram in a seductive tone - but you like it naa that's why your these chubby bubby cheeks turn red like tomato

Priya - Mr. Kapoor please keep your cheap talks till you I am not interested right now...

Ram - ya ya i know you are practical na so come on let's do something practically cheap things....

Priya - go away... Get up from the bed  Mr. Kapoor right now out...

Ram - priya i haven't even changed yet... And you want me to get up from bad don't say you have made some other plans because I am not in mood to have *** now....

Priya - get ouuuuttttttt Mr. Kapooorrr... Right now...

Ram - esa kya khedia maine ye to normal hai naa... Matlab i mean to say.......

Priya broke into laughter she was laughing continuously and ram was sulking as he was seriously tensed but she played with him now it was his time to turn this sherni into his bhigi billi.... He went towards and held her tight by her waste and jerked her on himself and fell on the bed she was on him and he was below her... Laughs ohh they were gone into hell now ... No more laughs just redness on the face... Ram traced finger on her face making it more red and tucked her falling hair strands behind her ear...

What he said next was not expected by Priya at all her mouth fell on ground after hearing him.. She fell on him and hide her face in crook of his neck and he again said it...

Ram - Priya you have enlightened the beast inside be ready to face it now...

Hearing it again she got up from him and took the folded clothes and went straight towards their walking closet to keep them off...

Ram - priyaaaa not again you know na...

But Priya ran away smiling sheepishly or say blushing hard but today she had some other things in her mind and she was ready and she knew it is the time ....

Ram's mind turned up naughty and ram being ram he did what he wanted to because today he will show what she does to him it was their first time so he took it gentle and slow back then and moreover he controlled himself so she doesn't get uncomfortable but today he was not in any mood now he want to show it to her...

After doing some work he lied down on the bed like he is a king or something..

But his surprise failed after seeing Her... He was laying in vishnu pose but now he is no more in it his face was on the bed and their he saw her laughing... But when her eyes fell on him her laugh died.... Yes yes she was in her lingerie which definitely shivi helped her to buy first of all yes Priya bought it no one forced her .... But now it was Priya whose face touched the ground seeing her man all naked just in his boxers she was sure that this is real him because somehow she also knew that he binds himself back for her but she did all this so that he can open up to her show it... And express it his love.. To her.. It's not like that love is just in having physical relations but sometimes desires matter too.

Now ram knew what happened to her why her laughs died in between he got up and she was still lost he smirked seeing his effect on her but moreover he was gone.. Seeing her being bold he walked slowly towards her and grabbed her waist she came out of her trance and saw a smirk on his face she understood it now...

Ram - Mrs I am all yours go ahead well someone has did a lot of planning haa i am impressed... And your reaction I don't need that it's all over your face...

Saying this he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around her torso he pinned her on the wall .. Well he was again surprise to see her wrapping her legs around him but he knew she wants him the real him ....

Ram - Priya you are becoming shameful like me these days...

Saying this he dug his face in crook of her neck and started peppering wet kisses on her neck biting her earlobe and she just can't say anything so it escaped from her mouth... Ram was shocked to hear it now he left his work and looked at her there were tears in his eyes he was emotional now... He did nothing but slammed his lips on hers showering her with his love, passion, desire for her and how much he loves her.. Her words were still ringing in his head...

Yes she said it.... RAM I LOVE YOU.... In her shaky voice....

After kissing like hell and in need of air they ended the kiss well definitely it was him who was dominating and she led him because she knew he was longing for her words she enjoyed it the real him this time....

Ram - PRIYA I LOVE YOU THE MOST....

Saying this he again slammed his lips on her this time it was rough showing desires to her and now she can't back out further she grabbed his hair and pulled him in her more and more he was feeling euphoric seeing her being herself... He walked towards the bed while kissing him he made her sit on bed and removed her shrug now they both were in their birth suits moreover they were kissing each other like predators now she held him by his hairs and made him lie down on the bed she climbed upon him and kissed him like there is no tomorrow... Leaving his lips she kissed on his neck his Collarbone and first time in life someone gave ram kapoor love bites and he was definitely in his land of fantasies he was now no more able to control him and of course his little friend who was on fire... He hovered her and nos she was caged between him and bed he said...

Ram - babe I am the beast tonight will see the vixen some other day...

Saying this he removed her bra and grabbed her twins he was sucking one and pumping the other one his one hand travelled her South... She was a moaning mess it was first time she was feeling this the euphoria which people call it... Only one thing was coming out of her mouth RAM.. And he was just getting turned on listening to her moaning his name before going further he looked up at her and kissed her while he dug his fingers inside her she was all wet... Just for him she let out a moan as soon as she felt his fingers inside her which was suppressed by his kiss she was on ecstasy and he was on fire now.... Without any further delay he started torturing her and she was loving his sweet little torture... He removed the last piece on his her and body and her eyes went wide seeing his little friend ready to be inside her... He rubbed of his rock against her clit teasing her in seconds she grabbed it and placed on right place and seeing her urge for him he entered inside her soon... The speed increased the mess was more she was in mess he was messed up moans and groans could be heard thanks to sound proofing... And he was being rough and she was both in pain and pleasure... And was clutching his hair and pulling them out and he was just chewing of her twins and rubbing her clit with one.... They both list the count of rounds and were enjoying there time... Now after uncountable times of having pleasure he lied down and held Priya closed to him and she kept her head on his chest listen his heartbeat sleep was far away from their eyes...

Ram - Priya I didn't troubled you naa..

Priya - you can never trouble me Mr. Kapoor...

Ram - again noo man..

Priya - why are you cribbing like a baby ram..

Ram - shit...

Priya - what happened ram...

Ram - raita fail gaya..

Priya - haann..

Ram - we didn't used protection Priya..

Priya - oh my god ram wow what a thought now after doing everything...

Ram - but Priya you are ovulating and i know it what if..

Priya - we are at the age we can have them ram dont worry...

Ram - are you sure I mean..

Priya - aren't you ready ram because I think I am at the age that we should have them now.. We are above 30 now.. And you are close to 40..

Ram - I am ready Priya it's just that it's you who will bear it and i can't handle you and can't see you in pain..

Priya - some sacrifices are needed to be made ram for feeling the wonderful feeling of being parents and i know you will be the daddy cool..

Ram - Priya how many kids do you want. ..

Priya - umm i dont know kids are God's blessings and we should accept it..

Ram - well God please give me my three princess and give her one son..

Priya - 4 children ram seriously...

Ram - well I am just praying to god why are you Interfering in between and I have asked him a son for you too na because my princess will be in my team..

Priya - okay then I will handle my son like you...

Ram - and I will handle my girls like you..

Priya - ... Love you

Ram - .. Love you most mother of my future kids...

Priya - so much kids talks hann...

Ram - hey these are BABY TALKS okay... And I have even thought of names for them...

Priya - when??

Ram - way back will tell you that story some other day... But PIHU is confirmed.. And you tell me more..

Priya - well one will be astha that is confirmed...

Listening her words tears flickered down his eyes yaa she took his mother name yes she did it...

Ram - I am have done some very good deeds that I got you Priya..

Priya - naa I think I am the one ram because you were best...

Ram - but you gave home to this kid who was lost Priya... You don't know how good I feel when I am in your embrace I feel like this is it my world..

Priya - ram will you make me cry now...

Ram - no no no okay we are talking about our girls but what about our son what if he get jealous..

Priya - okay tell me what you want to name him....

Ram - Ryan... Yes Ryan I will name him Ryan and my other girl will be RaYa the smallest one...

Priya - what if it will be boy then what...

Ram - we will try until I have my 3 girls that's it now sleep....

Priya - haaw what about me??

Ram - i am even satisfied just with you Priya I don't need anyone just you Priya now sleep and dont think much I can see your legs are paining... I will massage them you sleep...

Priya - no way I can't sleep without cuddling to you now.. I want you ram just you... With me forever.

Ram - hmm okay now sleep..

Saying this he pecked her forehead and they both got into a deep slumber...

..........

Priya was in her thoughts when she heard the ringing of her cell phone...

And she was taken aback seeing it....

___________________________________________

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY

Ya I am in between my exams and typing this while I am high on fever due to this change of sudden change of season everyone in my area or say city is suffering from same...

I hope you liked this one I always missed their baby talks and so I bought mine in it...

And yaa I am so tired that I can't change any font style and all

Now just 5 exams are left and then I will be back and will give 2 3 updates a week..

See you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 419 4
Ram and Priya who don't believe in love as they got betrayed by their ex, marry eachother to raise their nephew who lost both his parents in an accid...
RaYa Snippets By its_PMG

General Fiction

12.1K 586 12
One shots, random story ideas, and musings centered around Ram Kapoor and Priya Sood❤️
20.4K 918 13
Fanfic on BALH2 post leap
57.7K 3.1K 39
Contrary to the original idea, Sharing life is about Ram and Priya in a different light where they do not marry each other for their siblings.