Aphmau Yaoi One shots.

By TsunamiTiger

The title explains it. Yaoi One shots, hope you enjoy. Plz remember to check out my other stories as well lik... More

Hey, guys. :)
1. He returns. (Garrence)
2. Kiss the pain away (Vylante)
3. Your awkwardness is kawaii (Zanvis)
4. The cat cliche (Garrence)
5. Stupid cat things (Kai x Ein)
6. Lazy Saturday (Vylante)
7. He returns. (2. Vylante)
8. My Attention. (Zanvis)
9. Non used (Garrence)
10. No more smiles (Guy x Nate)
11. It's not a dream. (Garrence)
12. His lighter side. (Zanvis)
13. His lighter side. pt. 2 (Zanvis)
14. A kingdom's Rescue. (Garrence, Zanvis, Vylante)
15. It's not puppy love. (Daniel x Blaze)
16. Being us. (Zanvis)
17. Home's not sweet without him. (Vylante)
18. Stuck Together. (Garrence)
19. A couple of cute werewolves. (Daniel x Blaze)
20. I'm here with you. (Garrence)
21. Got you. (Vylante)
22. Cat comfort. (Kai x Ein)
23. A In'zane' Accident. (Zanvis)
24. He returns (3. Kai x Ein)
25. Storm (Vylante)
26. His SK wakes (Garrence)
27. Always (Zanvis)
28. Dusk (Guy x Nate)
29. Just cause (Genix)
30. Saved from the darkness (Zanvis)
31. Detention (Kai x Ein)
32. Save me (Garrence)
33. Fighting practice (Genix)
34. Heartbeat (Daniel x Blaze)
35. Scarf (Vylante)
36. Always (pt 2, Zanvis)
37. Fallen for the one with fangs (Garrence)
38. Day off (Guy x Nate)
39. Marks (Vylante)
40. Making out in the Rain (Garrence)
41. Wonder of the Wild (pt 1, Zanvis)
42. Teach me (Vylante)
43. Finding out (Daniel x Blaze)
44. His only friend (Kai x Ein)

45. Daydreaming (Genix)

466 10 1
By TsunamiTiger

(Been awhile. This book really needs some major edits and tweaks. Please enjoy this update as I need to reconnect with the Aphmau fandom again)

He was so incredible. Just absolutely incredible.. When would he get his shot to make a move on him? This incredible guy he's known for so long? With those magical sky scaled eyes, ice glazed gaze? They stalked his thoughts every second-

Zenix flinched as the school bell suddenly rang. His eardrums burning from the note difference. He should really complain about how rude that bell was. Sighing, he pulled his fist away from propping up his head. Guess he should get out of here. Better than being at some dump school with annoying freshman.

The now senior got up as the rest of his class rushed out. He rolled his eyes with vast sarcasm. Idiots. Zenix slung his bag over his shoulder as a response but ended up following his classmates out of the room. He didn't even pay attention to the teacher the entire hour. A certain raven in his head.

Maybe he should call him? No, no. That would make the younger seem desperate. Right? He should give Gene space after all. The college student needed his life to himself. Zenix let out a heavy exhale. School without Gene was way more boring and honestly made his heart waver.

Zenix looked down the hall, waiting for everyone to clear out. Easier than playing crossy-roads a million times a day. He'd rather keep his head and feet of course.

His powerful footsteps.. They could be heard from five halls down when he was enrolled here. Everyone knew when to expect his presence. And while it filled them with fear, it filled Zenix with reassurance. The strong male would always back him up, protect him if needed. Something really felt special inside.. Now the spot is empty..

Blinking harshly, Zenix realized he had zoned off again while waiting. Just great.. At least the hallways were clear. He looked at his watch. He had maybe a minute and a half to get to his next class. Eh, he'd probably make it.

He started off then. His chocolate hair falling over his face as he stepped. It's grown a little bit as he grew up and matured. His bangs ironically pulling his rough look together. It often contrasted with Sasha's silvery hair she had. Opposites do tend to attract. He was grateful to still have her by his side.

Zenix glanced as a few kids rushed past him to get to their classes. He didn't care if he was late. As long as he got there, he supposed. He was too tired to care. He cared more when Gene gave him a motive to.

Gene's voice commanding and standing. It said his name with a siren's grace and an angel's guidance. Zenix was never tired of his voice. It dripped off Gene's tongue like liquid gold that easily grabbed his younger comrade. It haunted him in his dreams, enchanted his thoughts.. Clearly.

He missed Gene so much. Slowly, Zenix came to a halt. His feet felt like concrete blocks when it came to thinking of the raven leader. His throat became thick from holding back sobs. He was constantly stopping himself from being weak. Missing a guy? Really? Yes. Really. Zenix glanced towards where his classroom was. He didn't want to go anymore.

Instead, he turned sharply and forced himself to walk out of the school. He found the nearest exit without being caught. He ignored the bell this time, pushing the door open to his escape. Fresh air filling his lungs, and he relaxed a bit. Finally. Though a single, weighed tear fell in response. His feet taking turns down each stair til he was on the ground. He looked around to make sure no one saw him. Last thing he wanted was to be in extra trouble plus him skipping.

Skipping school.. Gene always planned when they'd do that. Their gang, their team.. It all feels so shaky. Gene made him feel shaky. The jet black hair on the older's head like a high halo. It captured the night, captured Zenix especially. The way it flew when he'd run in the halls or how he'd flip it back when talking sassy. He wanted to run his fingers through it..

Zenix looked back and forth before crossing the road that sided the school. He didn't have a car and he didn't feel like messaging Sasha so he could borrow her's. He made his way to an all too familiar park. It would actually be a good, solid walk. At least it would give him time to think. To come to any realizations that he needed. He swallowed back nothing but it made him feel better.

He just wanted to see Gene. It had been about three or four months since they last hung out. Rare texts just weren't enough anymore. Zenix had to adjust a lot. He wanted to prove to his friends that he wasn't a clingy little puppy. And he was alright at first. He became sad really quickly though. He would learn that Gene meant so much more to him than just a friend, or leader. Not a brother or family member. Zenix's heart was on a tethered string that Gene had, unknowingly, wrapped around his finger. So when he left, the string kept getting pulled tighter til Zenix was in terrorizing tears.

Zenix hadn't even told Sasha. She was dealing with her own separation pain, and had enough school work to occupy her that it just didn't seem worth it. Her priorities became more focused. She said it helped to distract her from any negative attention in her life. Who was Zenix to take that away? He wouldn't want that.

A crunch was heard with every step he took on a leaf. Autumn was here now, and Zenix was glad the blazing heat had finally died. It made him feel honestly sticky and burnt to a crisp. The humidity laughed at his hair, boiled his skin. Thank goodness for air conditioning. The fall winds were nice in his opinion. Fall was the bridge into winter. Gene loved kicking leaves at Zenix. Course, it was just to annoy him, and it worked perfectly. Looking back into it, Zenix wasn't mad about it anymore. Those moments made him smile to remember.

Gene. It was all connected to Gene. Gene this, Gene that. Gene thoughts, memories, texts. Everything in the brunette's world circled back to Gene. Zenix didn't want to believe it but he couldn't deny it. He was aware of what's happened to him. Now facing it was another reality. He narrowed his eyes and picked out the park in the distance. Nearly there.

He was shocked. Had he really walked that much? His focus had drifted into a curve that just kept moving. No wonder his mom thought he had adhd. Zenix hoped his feet wouldn't ache too much after such a trip. There would be benches and such for a rest luckily. His bag even felt like nothing during the journey. He was so entranced. Sasha would so laugh at him if she knew. A tiny grin building on his face at the thought.

The senior glanced again at the park. There didn't seem to be any kids. Makes sense after all, it was school time. Most of them would be at school. Maybe he'd finally get the peace and quiet he wanted. A weak chuckle left him. Zenix knew the park like the back of his hand, and knew where to take the most comfortable naps. He might just take himself up on that offer. Gene showed him those places.

Gene's proud smirk beaming on his flawless face. His pride showing like a fearless lion. He was an alpha. One that had respect and loyalty from Zenix. One that Zenix looked up to every day. He encouraged and pushed Zenix to do better. It grew his confidence levels. It made his heart flutter when Gene was proud of him.

A frown balanced on his face. Sorrow filling his veins, and tears once again in his eyes. He scowled, holding them away. Zenix stopped at the nearest bench. It was dappled with shade from the tree branches way above it. It would do nicely. He placed his bag down on top of it, sighing out of relief. The extra weight gone from his shoulders. His phone buzzed as soon as his bag made contact with the wood of the bench.

Zenix grabbed it from his pocket. He cleared his throat, unlocking his device. Most likely Sasha searching for him. As he checked his texts, there was nothing from the she. Odd. He scrolled through his chats til one stuck out. Gene's. A breath got caught in his throat. Gene?!

Gene had put his number into Zenix's phone a few years back. Every text made the younger bubble in excitement, and he treasured every bit of trust Gene gave him in their digital conversations. Their first call was so awkward but wholesome. Gene's laughter forever in the background from Zenix's random voice cracks.

Zenix snapped out of it, hurrying to see what was said. Wasn't Gene busy? What if something bad happened?!

> Gene: Hey.. U busy??

Busy? What should he say? He technically wasn't but Gene would expect him to be in class.

Zenix: Well, I'm in class, duh <

Zenix was curious to what Gene was up to. But he wasn't expecting what Gene would send next.

> Gene: Doesn't seem like it 2 me

Huh? What was Gene? Psychic? Zenix felt a little unnerved at the thought of something stalkish taking place. Quickly, he moved to reply.

Zenix: wdym? <

All it took was Gene's next message.

> Gene: Turn around, Zen

So Zenix did. Instantly dropping his phone in shock. There, by his parked car, was Gene. Dark hair, flannel, and all. The smaller felt his mouth gap open.

Gene chuckled. He put his own phone up, walking over to Zenix. "What, no hello?"

Zenix stuttered and stumbled. He pointed and turned to try to communicate somehow. Sadly, it all came out as a mess. His face flaring up in a burning sensation. Oh no, he was blushing. Dang it! He felt faint even. Was this real? This was Gene right?

"What's wrong? Do I look that bad?" Gene laughed, dusting off his shirt.

"W-W-What are you doing here- Not school- and-and.. what?!" Zenix finally managed. His brown eyes wider than the sun. He knew his knees were shaking.

Gene shrugged nonchalantly. "Had a free day, thought I'd come here to chill for a bit. You?"

"Yeah-h, same!- Sorta.." Zenix rubbed his neck. This was really embarrassing to talk about.

"Sasha here?" Gene looked about a little.

Zenix shook his head. "Nah.. Just me."

"You seem unwell, Zenix. How long have you been out here?" Gene stepped closer, fixing Zenix's wacky hair.

Zenix nearly stumbled again. Gene's warmth so close yet he still felt so far. His eyes tearing up finally, the droplets almost burning in negative numbers. It was actually Gene.

In a trip, the brunette fell into Gene's chest. His shaking hands gripping the flannel tightly in a hug. His tears soaking into the soft fabric. He had Gene back even for a moment. Zenix cried quietly instead of replying.

"Zenix?.." Gene was shocked. Hesitantly, he placed a hand on Zenix's back. The other buried into the chocolate locks. He rested his head on top of the shorter's in a means of comfort.

Zenix felt really touched, healing up slowly. "I've missed you.. as cheesy as it is."

"I missed you too, Zenix.. So much."

"I... Gene, I lov-"

. . .

Suddenly, Zenix bolted up. He wasn't at the park anymore. Where was Gene? The bench? He blinked a few times.

He was still in class. The same class. In his desk. He had daydreamed that much, that he fell asleep. And seeing Gene.. wasn't even real. The cold tears rushing to flood his face. Out of anger, Zenix stood up.

The whole room went quiet. The brunette slung his bag over his shoulder. Sniffles subtly giving from his nose. With a now force behind him, he stormed out of the room. Ignoring his teacher entirely. He had had enough for today. He was going home to forget all this kindling crash of a dream. Someday.. Someday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 62 20
This is a Fanfic of Aphmau Mystreets. I will never follow Aphmau's series.. It's a AU and the ship is Zanvis.. Haha! Note:I will not update this in m...
67K 1K 36
These are stories/situations about you being on Mystreet, Love~Love Paradise, all the Aphmau role-play's!!! Also including ships like Garmau, Laurmau...
7.1K 40 24
This is mostly Soraxx. I will warn you I do angst, fluff, and I take requests! ships to NOT request: Luca x anyone other than Light, or Charlie Charl...
2.1K 62 21
This is a Zanvis, Gaurence, and Katemau fanfic! I'm rewriting and trying to be less cringey? So- Have fun reading..? All Rights to Aphmau on Characte...