๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ช๐—ž๐—ฆ || k...

By ASTRAGAZER-

โ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 22

12.4K 691 123
By ASTRAGAZER-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑺
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Never once in your life did you ever think about doing this kind of thing. Maybe before you altered your memories, you did think about doing this, and maybe that's why it now felt natural to you.

"Nope," you muttered, scrolling down your laptop. "It's no good. Why is the tuition so high when the reviews are so low?"

Since Hawks told you about the kids turning six and that they will be starting grade school this year, you asked Hawks if he already has a specific school in mind to enroll the twins to. But he said no, so you decided to ask him if you could look for a school.

But before you could ask, Hawks told you that you should look for the best school that would pass your standard for the twins, since you are their mother.

And now, you found yourself on your fifth, or seventh, school hunt. There were quite a lot of grade schools around the Greater Tokyo Area. Hawks said money wouldn't be a problem as long as the facilities are good, the teachers and of course the students.

"No, the cafeteria food in this school is unhealthy," you muttered. "But then again, I could make lunch for them."

But then again, you thought in your head, Hawks will be paying for their lunch as part of the tuition and there will be days when you would be too busy to make them lunch. You aren't exactly a morning person so waking up extra early to pack lunch was not really your cup of tea. You could try, but not all the time you'd wake up not feeling grumpy enough to make bento.

Besides, it's not like the kids wouldn't want to eat in the cafeteria, you can't monitor them while they're in school. And you're still learning to become a mother, what if your bento doesn't suit their palate?

You shook your head, moving on to the next school as you outstretched your legs on the couch and your arms up, hearing a satisfying popping sound of your bones before you let out a yawn.

"Just one more school," you muttered.

You clicked on the school and read the description first. You look at the pictures of the buildings, the facilities. There is a gymnasium, an indoor pool. "Wouldn't that be dangerous?" you muttered before looking at the other pictures of the school yard, the classrooms, the cafeteria.

And then the faculty members, the 1st grade homeroom teachers who look kind enough. The tuition isn't that expensive unlike the other ones you've checked and it's near the house.

"This one's good enough," you said before moving on to read the reviews which are mostly positive, earning the school a 4.9.

"Looks like someone's working extra hard," Hawks said, whom you didn't notice was already behind you as he put his hands on your shoulders and gave it a squeeze, making you lean back on his arm as you closed your eyes.

"There," you muttered, letting out a sigh as Hawks put more pressure on your shoulders. "Yes, right there..."

But suddenly he stopped and you opened your eyes, looking at him while he stood there with his hands up.

"Why did you stop?" you asked.

"You were feeling good."

"I was," you said. "So why did you stop?"

"It's for our own good."

You furrowed your brows, suddenly started to feel confused at his words. "What?"

"Are you aware that you were moaning just now?"

Like a blow you suddenly felt your face heat up and you straightened up, swinging your legs off the couch as Hawks sat beside you while you cleared your throat.

"Are the kids asleep?" you asked just to change the conversation but when you saw Hawks' expression, you realized what your question might have meant and you shook your head. "Not that. Not what you're thinking you perverted–"

Hawks suddenly burst out in laughter as he lowered his head. You took the mug of hot chocolate he put on the coffee table and took a sip as Hawks' laughter subsided and he looked back at you.

"Yes, they're already asleep," he said, brushing the tears from his eyes as he took his mug of hot chocolate as well and took a sip. "So, have you found the best school for our twins yet?"

"Ah, right," you said, putting the mug down before you held your laptop and Hawks took it, putting it on his lap. "This school is good. But I think I'll look for a few more tomorrow just to be sure. The tuition isn't that high and it's near the house. The 1st grade homeroom teachers look kind, they have a gym, yard, indoor pool and..."

You slowly trailed off before you glance at Hawks to see him looking at you instead of the laptop screen. Has he been looking at you since you started to talk?

"What? You don't like the school?" you asked slowly before Hawks smiled.

"As long as you choose it, I'm good with anything. I trust your judgment, Y/n. You're their mom, you want only the best for them."

You didn't know if it's his smile or his words that were lethal that your heart started to beat faster and you had to avert your gaze to the side.

"That's why you've been looking for the best school for hours now. You must be really tired."

"Just a bit," you muttered.

"Then, should I massage your shoulders again?" Hawks asked and you immediately looked at him, the smile now turning into a mischievous smirk. "That kids are already asleep so–"

You closed the laptop and took it from his lap before standing up and taking the mug of hot chocolate.

"You know what, I think we should go to sleep," you said before downing the rest of the hot chocolate in the mug before walking off.

"Y/n," Hawks called behind. "If your shoulders felt stiff just tell me. I'll massage them for you!"

"No thanks! I'll go to a massage spa and have them—" you were suddenly cut off when Hawks flew in front of you, blocking your way.

"What did you say?" he asked, taking a step closer that made you take a step back. "You're going to a spa and have them what?"

You raise your eyebrow and Hawks continue to step forward, closing the gap between you two.

"Whether it's a man or woman, I don't like the thought of anyone touching your bare skin. Or hearing your moans."

"I–" you trailed off, feeling your face heating up again before you composed yourself and looked at Hawks. "I don't moan like that when someone massages my body. I only did that because my body knows it's you. Maybe you used to do that quite often before the twins were even born."

You walked past him, satisfied now that you saw Hawks' flustered face instead of the other way around.

But when you were already past him, you started to feel your face heating up again, remembering what you just said before you continued to walk upstairs, faster than usual so you'd have a reason why your heart is beating so damn fast.

The very next day, you woke up with Hawks still in bed beside you. When you opened your eyes you saw his chest and you felt the warmth from his wings wrap around you. You stayed like that for a few seconds, letting the warm feeling engulf you.

You had almost gone back to sleep until you started to feel Hawks moving and he slowly unwrapped his wings as he moved away carefully so as to not wake you up.

"Good morning," he whispered and a second later you felt his lips on your temple before you opened your eyes and when he looked back instead of looking surprised that you're awake, Hawks smiled.

"Were you always doing that every morning?"

"Every morning since we started to sleep together," he said. "Except now you're awake."

"You knew I was awake?"

"I know," he said, sitting up. "My wings are wrapped around you when you're sleeping, so I would know if you suddenly wake up in the middle of night, if you're feeling cold, if you're having a bad dream, if you're feeling uncomfortable."

"How?" you asked, sitting up as well.

"My feathers knew. They would send me signals."

You looked at his vermilion wings before you slowly lifted your hand but stopped. You looked at Hawks and saw him nod so you touched his feathers. They were soft and warm.

"I left you–"

"You left me a feather, didn't you?" you said almost the same time as Hawks did and you looked at him to see that he looked surprised.

"You remember?" he asked quickly.

"No, I..." you trailed off, looking down. "I had a red feather with me. I always wondered how I got it."

"I gave it to you," Hawks said, and you looked at him. "That night. I gave it to you and I told you to hold on to it until I return."

Suddenly you felt a deafening ring in your ears as if Hawks' voice is resonating in your head along with his voice from your memories and you let out a hiss as you lowered your head, putting your hands on your ears.

"Y/n," Hawks said in alarm. "Are you alright?"

You shook your head and let the ringing stop before you opened your eyes that you just realized were closed shut. But as you did, your head started to ache and you closed your eyes tightly again.

"I think..." you muttered. "I think you should..."

Leave was what you wanted to say. You think he should leave or your headache will get worse. Because every time you hear his voice, it would resonate in your head along with his voice in your memories and it's messing with your mind.

But before you could say he should leave, you stopped yourself and instead said, "I think I should stay in bed for a while until my headache subsides."

"Right," Hawks said, helping you lay down before he pulled the duvet up to you. "I'll get you some aspirin."

Hawks climbed down the bed and headed to the door, but before he could open it, you called him, making him stop abruptly.

"I'll drink the herbal tea you told me about before. You said it's better."

You opened your eyes and saw the smile on Hawks' lips before he nodded. "Alright," he said before opening the door and heading outside.

You looked at the ceiling and put your hand on your forehead, your fingers massaging your temple as you closed your eyes.

"Maybe I could ask him to massage my temple like this too," you muttered before lowering your hand to the side, hoping that your headache would subside quicker because you just remembered what today is.

"Today's the day Hawks is going to teach the twins how to fly."

Since today's their sixth birthday and you don't want to miss that because of a headache. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 5 5
Growing up together in the hero commission, I truly believed in heroes. I was so naรฏve to the superhuman society we had, to the world. I thought that...
160K 5K 20
Thanks to Izuku's quirk, he was left behind, abandoned by his own mother. For her, his wings were a curse and not a blessing, including his healing q...
67.1K 1.1K 30
Becoming a hero was an alright job to you. You attend a hero meeting and finally get to meet the youngest hero "Hawks". Your life was normal until yo...
440K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...