Psycho State

By Srijani_Edition

This is a fanfic by Srijani_Edition. Nothing relates to real life. The whole city is alarmed! Innocent girls... More

Character Sketch And Trailer
SKM Murder (1)
Cheat, Murdered! (2)
Bell's palsy (3)
The Meet (4)
The Red Obsession (5)
The Stare (6)
Who was there? (7)
Real Love Or Fake Love? (8)
The Scream (9)
Scary (10)
The Unbelievable Thing (11)
Sinking (12)
Fees, Who Gives It? (13)
Love Is Trust (15)
Cursed Night (16)
The Favorite Color (17)
The Memory (18)
Abhishek Crying (19)
His Sins (20)
S and A (21)
Facing The Truth (22)
The End (23)

Brother like (14)

601 61 14
By Srijani_Edition

Conversation continues between Abhishek and Avneet:

Avu: This is quite strange! I don't think someone gives from his family!

Abhi: I think I've an idea to know that!

Avu: Really?

Abhi: We can go to his college and check the records! We may figure out!

Avu: Yep! Great idea!

Siddharth slowly moved his index finger a little... Abhishek noticed...

Abhi: Avneetay! Look!

Avu: [looked] Ohhh my Sidd! Thanks to the almighty!

Sid: [vaguely] Av-v-ne-neet!

Avu: [grabbed his hand] Ohh baby how are you feeling now?

Sid: [stammering] Avneet i didn't do anything! I'm sorry! Please don't scold me!

Tears came to Avneet's eyes... Avneet caressed her hands over his forehead..

Avu: Sidd I will never scold you! Forgive me my dear! Open your eyes!

Siddharth slowly opened his eyes.. He saw Avneet's blurry face in front of him... but he could understand that she was smiling...

Avu: Awww my baby! [Slowly messaged his head] Now please eat something! Please!

Abhi: Yep Sidd! If you don't eat then Avneet will again scold you!!

Avu: Yes! You have to eat!

Sid: Okay I will eat!

Abhi: Good Boy! [Smiled] BTW Sidd your chest pain is okay, right?

Sid: Mmmm[nodded his head]

Abhishek and Avneet looked at each other and sighed in relief....

Avu: Dada is it okay to open the oxygen mask while eating?

Abhi: Yeah it's fine!

Avu: Okay then I am going to kitchen! Until then make my Sidd laugh! [Winked]

Avneet went to kitchen...

Abhi: Look how much she loves you!

Sid: i know... But dada... [lowered his face]

Abhi: Yes tell... what happened...???

Sid: Why was she scolding me like that?

Abhi: [thought what to tell him] Ohh.. Yeah... nothing... you know... she... she... Yeah her brain cells are dead!!! [Laughed nervously]

Sid: [bursted into laughter] Really?

Abhishek felt so good smiling so heartily...

Sid: [puffed his face] But you can't say Avneet like that! She is not mad! She is very good!!

Abhi: [smirked] Aahhahhh possessiveness!!!!!!!!

Sid: [blushed] No... no... I just...... no.....

Then Abhishek started tickling him... Siddharth again started laughing...

Abhi: [stopped tickling] Okay okay... now calm down... otherwise you will again have problems in breathing...

Sid: [panting] Yeah... yeah...

Abhishek then touched Siddharth's forehead to check his temperature... He was relieved as his temperature was just little more than normal...

Avneet arrived:

Avu: Deceased?

Abhi: Yes? Temperature? just little high!

Avu: I see! Ok I made hot and sour soup! Sidd can you seat?

Abhi: Wait, let me help him...

Abhishek opened Siddharth's oxygen mask slowly and then settled him in the headboard of the bed with pillows...

Avu: [sat beside him] Open your mouth...

Avneet started feeding him:

Abhi: Sidd you have to complete the food! You have medicine!

Siddharth nodded his head....

After Siddharth's eating Abhishek and Avneet also ate... Then at night they slept at separate rooms... That day Abhishek stayed at Avneet's house as she insisted him...

[Night, 1:45 am]

Abhishek came to Siddharth's room for checking if he was okay or not... He saw Siddharth was sitting on the bed... His face was downwards....

Abhi: Siddharth? [Whispers]

No answer came.....

Abhi: Are you fine dear?

Abhishek started approaching towards him slowly...

The dark room... Siddharth's oxygen mask... The saline.... Altogether everything was giving a creepy vibe...

No way but Abhishek was getting goosebumps...

Suddenly he saw Siddharth pulled open the saline... The forcefully pulled of needles make his hands bloody... Abhishek's heart sank... Then he saw Siddharth threw his oxygen mask...

Siddharth slowly got up from his bed and then started approaching towards Abhishek... His head still downwards...

Abhishek hid himself beside the wall... He saw Siddharth heading towards the stairs... Abhishek followed him....

Siddharth went to the terrace... Abhishek was confused to see that what he was wanting to do...

Suddenly he saw Siddharth approaching towards the edge of the terrace... Abhishek felt scared... He rushed to him dragged him by holding his hand...

Siddharth suddenly got a jerk...

Abhi: Sidd??? What were you gonna do??

Sid: [mumbles] I don't know.... I.. don't know....

Abhi: Look at your hand! What have you done?? Why you pull it?

Sid: I pulled? What I pulled?

Then suddenly Siddharth saw his surroundings and got scared...

He suddenly screamed and hugged Abhishek...

Sid: Why you brought me here? It's so dark... I am feeling scared...

Abhi: [hugged back] Sidd.... I didn't bought you dear... Oh! It's okay... calm down... let's go downstairs... but don't you remember that you came here?

Sid: I? No!! I didn't come!

Abhi: Mmmm it's Okay! Come with me!

Abhishek brought him downstairs carefully.... Abhishek was really attached to Siddharth... He felt like he is his own brother! And it's his responsibility to protect Siddharth...

Abhi: Sidd don't worry! I will call the doctor tomorrow! No sleep!

Abhishek gave him some water and made him lay on the bed perfectly and then put his oxygen mask...

He was about to go when Siddharth grabbed his hand...

Sid: Dada... don't go!

Abhi: [looked and smiled] Should I sleep with you?

Siddharth nodded his head like a child...

Abhishek smiled and layed beside him...

Abhi: But there are no ghosts! [Giggled]

Sid: [puffed his face] But I want to hug you!

Abhi: Awwww! But I'm not Avneet! [Smirked]

Sid: You are so bad!!! [His cheeks turned cherry red]

Abhi: Awwwiee!!!

Abhishek hugged him.... Siddharth felt warm and safe in his arms... He closed his eyes in relief...

Abhi: I'm always there with you!

Abhishek looked at Siddharth and saw he slept... Abhishek caressed him and kissed on his forehead...

Hey sweet peoples, hope you liked this chapter!!! Let's see what will happen next]

Why Siddharth went to terrace?

Why he forgets so frequently?

Why Abhishek is so much attached to Siddharth?

Why Siddharth feels so safe and comfortable with Abhishek?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 2.2K 28
Completed Ft. Sidneet The story revolves around an online world . This is a Sidneet ff .How two people fell in love with each other without meeting...
491K 30K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...
93.6K 8.6K 49
A story of complicated friends who hide things from each other....Have many secrets in their hearts....They show their hard side to each other hiding...
9.9K 449 22
Long back in 2015 Sony held a writing contest for CID stories. This was a Fanfiction I wrote for it. The first extract was given by Sony is listed he...