Seven

Von lachiimolaala-jimin

What if it's awkward? "She got a soulmate?!" "No. She got seven." [cover by @Phyric_moon] highest rankings:... Mehr

♥ authors note ♥
♥ one ♥
♥ two ♥
♥ three ♥
♥ four ♥
♥ five ♥
♥ six ♥
♥ seven ♥
♥ eight ♥
♥ nine ♥
♥ ten ♥
♥ eleven ♥
♥ twelve ♥
♥ thirteen ♥
♥ fourteen ♥
♥ fifteen ♥
♥ sixteen ♥
♥ seventeen ♥
♥ eighteen ♥
♥ nineteen ♥
♥ twenty ♥
♥ twenty one ♥
♥ twenty two ♥
♥ twenty three ♥
♥ twenty four ♥
♥ twenty five ♥
♥ twenty six ♥
♥ twenty seven ♥
♥ twenty eight ♥
♥ twenty nine ♥
♥ thirty ♥
♥ thirty one ♥
♥ thirty two ♥
♥ thirty three ♥
♥ thirty four ♥
♥ note ♥
♥ thirty five ♥
♥ thirty six ♥
♥ thirty seven ♥
♥ thirty eight ♥
♥ thirty nine ♥
♥ forty ♥
♥ forty one ♥
♥ forty two ♥
♥ forty three ♥
♥ 10k special ♥
♥ forty four ♥
♥ forty five ♥
♥ Im back! ♥
♥ forty six ♥
♥ forty seven ♥
♥ forty eight ♥
♥ forty nine ♥
♥ fifty ♥
♥ fifty one ♥
♥ fifty two ♥
♥ fifty three ♥
♥ fifty four ♥
♥ fifty five ♥
♥ fifty six ♥
♥ not an update ♥
♥ fifty seven ♥
♥ fifty eight ♥
♥ fifty nine ♥
♥ sixty ♥
♥ we. are. so. close. ♥
♥ 50k ♥
♥ sixty one ♥
♥ sixty two ♥
♥ sixty three ♥
♥ characters ♥
♥ sixty four ♥
♥ sixty seven ♥
♥ sixty eight ♥
♥ sixty nine ♥
♥ seventy ♥
♥ seventy one ♥
♥ seventy two ♥
♥ seventy three ♥
♥ seventy four ♥
♥ attention! ♥
♥ seventy five ♥
♥ seventy six ♥
♥ :( ♥
♥ seventy seven ♥
♥ seventy eight ♥
♥ seventy nine ♥
♥ eighty ♥
♥ 50k winners ♥
♥ eighty one ♥
♥ eighty two ♥
♥ eighty three ♥
♥ eighty four ♥
♥ eighty five ♥
♥ eighty six ♥
♥ eighty seven ♥
♥ eighty eight ♥
♥ eighty nine ♥
♥ ninety ♥
♥ ninety (pt 2) ♥
♥ ninety one ♥
♥ ninety two ♥
♥ ninety three ♥
♥ ninety four ♥
♥ ninety five ♥
♥ Voting and explanation ♥
♥ Fun Facts ♥
♥ Alternate ending 2 ♥
♥ Alternate Ending 3 ♥
♥ Alternate Ending 4 ♥
♥ Alternate Ending 5 ♥
Loading...
New Releases!!

♥ Alternate ending 1 ♥

3.2K 98 7
Von lachiimolaala-jimin

And then I was awake. 

Wait what?

I fully opened my eyes, glancing uneasily around the plain white room that smelled intensely of powder capsules and antiseptic cleaners. Wrinkling my nose at the smell, I tried to push my body upright, wincing at the jolts of pain that spread from my shoulders to my fingers and down my spine.

I let out a huff of frustration when suddenly the door was opened by a woman in light blue scrubs, her dark hair slicked back in a ponytail so tight it made my head hurt.

She glanced up from her clipboard, letting out a gasp of surprise when her gaze met my own. "Oh my gosh you're awake..." she muttered, shock evident in her features before she suddenly registered what was said. "She's awake! Doctor call her guardians, she's awake!"

I furrowed my eyebrows, my vocal cords just not having it right now. I wanted desperately to say something, ask the questions sprouting within my head. But I was physically unable to.

Pressing lightly on my throat, I jumped when the door burst open to an astonished doctor. "Thank goodness we didn't transfer her to the refrigerator," he sighed, the nurse nodding by his side in agreement. He plopped down on a rolling stool with a plastic covering on top of the red upholstery.

"Hello Ms. Yun. How are you doing?" He clicked the end of a pen before averting his gaze to me. I opened my mouth but hesitated. Why was nothing coming out? I pointed to my throat before gently rubbing it. 

"Ah Ms. Jung will you get our patient a glass of water?" he turned to the nurse who hurriedly left out the door and returned moments later, a paper cup in hand. I gratefully accepted it with what strength I had and drank the entire cup in one serving. 

Some strength returned to my body as I cleared my throat. "I-I'm okay. W-what happened?" I asked, rubbing my palms together in an attempt to calm my panicky heart.

"You don't remember?" He began scribbling things on his paper as he waited for my answer. 

"I- uh. Am I supposed to?"

He paused to look up and shake his head. "Ms. Yun, what can you remember?"

I reached into the back of my mind for anything but what was happening right now, unfortunately finding nothing but a blank slate. 

"I'm sorry I don't know anything."

He bit the bottom of his lip as Ms. Jung's expression changed to one of worry. "We must've been so confident she wouldn't make it we hadn't stopped to check the effects if she had made it..." she concluded silently. The doctor did nothing but stare at his clipboard, a deep exhale leaving his nose. 

"This could be a problem. Do you remember your name?"

"Ms. Yun?" 

A telephone started rapidly ringing as the doctor stood up, grabbing a few things from a counter on the opposite side of the room. Ms. Jung exited the room once more to subside the constant ringing of the telephone. 

The doctor returned to his stool, a small blue folder gripped tightly between his fingers. "Your name is Yun Y/n. 21 years old. Seven soulmates. Does any of this ring a bell?"

I shook my head slowly. I had an idea but seven soulmates? That was quite a lot.

Suddenly Ms. Jung re-entered the room, adding a silent knock on the door frame. "Ms. Yun has some visitors. Should I let them all in or just a few at a time?"

"Let them all in."

"Are you sur-"

"It's better for her. She might get a sudden comeback of her memories," the doctor finalized. I looked up from him once I heard a small gasp. I met seven worried, upset, guilty faces all staring back at me. Relief stretched across their faces before three of them quickly came to my side, holding my arms and pressing kisses on my forehead.

I felt overwhelmed. Who were these people?

"Kook, Tae, guys give her some room," a man who looked like he held a lot of authority directed. Immediately the three boys around me dispersed and sauntered back to the others.

"Y/n how are you?" a tall one with wide shoulders asked.

"I'm good...but will you jog my memory please?"

They looked confused before I further explained. "Who are you all?"

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"She might have a rare case of TGA."

"TGA?"

"Transient Global Amnesia. It's a temporary case of memory loss. If it happens to be this, eventually she'll come around in about 10 hours, maybe even 24 if it's especially bad. If she still doesn't remember by then, please bring her back so we can do further exams." The doctor handed one of the boys an orange tube with a white cap, making a sudden flash cross my mind. "Have her take one of these each day at about the same time after a meal. It should help with any minor-"

"No!" I immediately objected shoving the bottle of pills back into the doctor's open palms before grabbing onto one of the stranger's arms. "I don't want to."

"Y/n you have to to get be-"

"No! You don't understand. I-I can't," my breathing grew shorter. Pills had a significant influence on my life. I somehow knew that much. And with my second shot at life, I wanted to stay as far away from them as possible.

The doctor leaned forward and whispered something in one of their ears that I couldn't quite hear or make out. The two separated, leaving me confused but thankful he hadn't argued any further.

We exited the large building, loading into a dark van. I secluded myself in the furthest corner and glued my eyes to the window. 

"Hyung w-what's wrong with her? Why doesn't she remember us?"

I couldn't help but overhear the small conversation between the passenger and the man in front of me. 

By the sound of it, he was on the verge of tears. 

"I'm not really sure Jungkook. We'll figure something out. If worse comes to worst...we just make her fall all over again."

My cheeks turned cherry red as I whipped my head to the men in the car, most of them looking upset and unmotivated. "I'm sorry," I mumbled. The man beside me looked up from his friend's small hands to mine. 

He gave me a small smile but I could tell it was forced. "I-it's not your fault. We should've protected you..."

"What? What exactly happened to me?" 

He inhaled deeply before gently taking my hand and threading our fingers together. Another flash. 

"Upset about the dress or the fact I didn't go further?"

My lips parted but no sound came out. The little reaction went unnoticed when he began rubbing small circles on the upside of my hands. 

"Y-you got.." tears began to well in his innocent eyes, breaking my heart. 

"I got what?"

He took a deep breath before lifting our intertwined fingers to his lips, brushing them lightly over my knuckles. "You got hit by a truck."

My breath hitched as his lips stayed still on my fingers. "H-hit by a truck?"

"We thought you died," he choked out, more tears building up in his already glassy eyes. 

"I'm so sorry."

"You really don't remember me? Us?" he asked hopefully, raising his chin to look at me. His lip quivered, making me hesitate.

"I'm so sorry. I wish I could remember. You seem to have a special place in my heart though," I smiled softly, raising a hand to brush the stray tear from his cheek. He leaned into my touch, breathing deeply. 

"At least you remember that much," he sighed in relief as the car suddenly stopped. We filed out, multiple arms helping me from the constraints of the seatbelts and car itself. I glanced up at a tall building, my jaw dropping at the expensive vibe it gave off.

Someone's hand engulfed mine, pulling me gently towards the doors. I glanced up, stopping abruptly in my tracks when another flash of light crossed my eyes. 

"I was admiring the view."

"Hoseok?" The name felt familiar on my tongue but I had never heard it before. He froze his movements, turning to me, eyes wide with surprise. 

"Y-yes?"

"Is that your name?"

He nodded, at a loss of words. I opened my mouth to say something but again my mind went blank. I shook my head, grabbing his hand and tugging him inside in silence.

We made our way up to a high level before entering a large door and stepping into an apartment almost screaming luxury.

"Wow," I mumbled softly, gasping as I was gently picked up by a set of arms, twirling around and making me giggle before I met eyes with my mysterious kidnapper, deja vu suddenly swarming in my veins as more lights began to flash in my mind. 

"What are you thinking Y/n? Or should I just see for myself?"

"Welcome home Y/n," he grinned, his eyes turning into slits. My breathing picked up when it started to register these men weren't strangers. My doctor had said they were my soulmates and had been waiting anxiously for any news about me. They cared about me deeply. The least I could do was reciprocate those same feelings. 

He set me down gently in an unfamiliar room. I looked around before down at what I was wearing. My eyes widened at the odd tattoo of initials ink-bound on my thigh. 

"What is that?!"

I pointed to the marks, flinching slightly when the boy's hand ran over them in a smooth, comforting manner before his arms circled my waist. 

"Our claim on you."

"W-what?"

The door bust open as Jimin groaned, separating from me. The man who seemed responsible glared daggers at the short boy before he grabbed my hand. 

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I blinked rapidly as his dimples appeared. "You should get some sleep. It's been a long day," he smiled, leading me to the bed. 

"But- I want to figure things out."

"We all do but right now it seems impossible."

"No, it doesn't," I protested.

"What do you-" 

"Namjoon and Jimin."

The two boys in the room stared at me incredulously, doubt and hope swirling in their chocolatey dark eyes like gold sparks in a chocolate fountain.

"How did you know that?" Jimin asked. 

"I don't know. I'm just not tired right now. Can we eat something?"

"I-I'll ask Jin."

The two left the room, causing me to be left alone in my thoughts. Almost a minute after, another form entered the room, a worried look on his face but he smiled at me nonetheless.

"Hi," he smiled, reminding me of a bunny in the most adorable way.

"Hi," I greeted back, watching as he sat on the bed.

"I-I know you don't remember me...but can I try something?"

I frowned before nodding. He climbed closer to me, holding my hand in his as he slowly inched closer to my face, making me lean back into the pillows resting behind my small form. 

"Trust me please." I nodded before letting him press his lips against mine.

"Is something wrong baby?"

Though it was a short, simple kiss that could've meant nothing, my heart rate seemed to pick up significantly as I whispered the one name that came to mind. "Jungkook?"

His doe eyes widened before he hugged me tightly. "You remember me!"

"That's your name?"

He nodded quickly as I removed myself from his arms, tears springing to my eyes. "I'm sorry."

He frowned, pulling forward to grab ahold of my wrists. "Sorry for what? Don't be sorry. No one could've expected it."

I shook my head, a tear dripping down my cheek before he quickly swiped it with the pad of his thumb.

"I-I can't remember."

His facial expression softened before he pulled me into an assuring hug. "We'll figure it out together, okay?" 

"Okay," I mumbled before falling asleep on his shoulder, completely forgetting about my earlier hunger.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

It had been 10 hours already and nothing had happened other than the sudden flashbacks. Even then they came to me and left only 2 seconds later, returning my mind once again to its original blank slate.

I sat quietly at the table, poking at my food. "Is everything alright Y/n?" The soulmate I had come to know as Jin, reached over the small space between us and grabbed my hand softly.

"You won't bother any of us. We'd rather have you around than leave you alone."

"Y/n?"

"Uh yes, I'm fine...but I think I'm done," I excused myself before leaving to the kitchen and washing my dishes.

After I cleaned up I left to my room, sighing when my head hit the pillow. Why was it taking so long to remember my old life?

My eyes slowly began to close when I heard a soft melody coming from the room next to me. Getting up, I exited my room to spy on the artist of the so-called melody.

I gently creaked open the door to the room the piano music was coming from, staring in wonder when I saw Yoongi pouring his heart and soul out on a piano on the far side of the room. 

 When he stopped, I entered the room, stopping behind him. I placed my hand gently on his shoulder, gasping when I was hit hard with a jolt of colorful memories.

"God, you're beautiful."

"Oh my gosh," I stepped back, running into a couch as my knees buckled from beneath me. Memory after memory flashed through my head as if it had never left.

"Y/n?!"

I blacked out completely.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Is she going to be okay Hyung?"

"She'll be fine. The doctor said it might just be her response to getting some of her memories back?"

"Wait so she remembers us?!"

"Will you shut up? Look her eyes are opening."

My eyes fluttered open, blinking multiple times and groaning at the bright light shining down on me. "Kook shut it off," I groaned, rolling over so the pillow was shoved in my face.

It went dead silent as I awaited the blinding light to be turned off.

"Tae, Hobi? Somebody shut the damn light off."

Immediately there was a scramble for the light as I gently peeked my eyes open. I stretched, yawning before sitting up and flinching at the seven sets of eyes I had burning into my soul.

"Y/n, if you're not crazy, when's my birthday?" Taehyung asked.

"December 30th, everyone knows that."

"And how many fingers am I holding up?" Jimin asked, holding up 2 fingers. 

My jaw dropped as I stared at the boys in disbelief. "Okay, who died? Why are you all acting weird? I just woke up from a nap for heaven's sake!"

They sat silent, staring dumbfounded at me. "But how many fingers am I holding up?" 

I grabbed a pillow and swatted Jimin with it, making him double over in laughter. "TWO YOU IDIOT!"

Jungkook gently sat down next to me, grabbing my wrists. "Do you really remember us?"

I tilted my head in confusion. "Why would I not remember the most amazing soulmates in the world? Speaking of which when exactly did I decide to take a nap? It's been hours, hasn't it?:

"Right okay, she got one part back but remembers nothing from the hospital," Jin sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. 

"Hospital? What were we doing there?"

"Long story but I really just want to ask one thing. Do you remember Seojun?"

I smiled stupidly before it dropped just as quickly. "Is he one of my soulmates I forgot about?"

There were multiple sighs of relief as they all fell back in laughter. "Thank God you're back," Hobi grinned, hugging me tightly. 

"We will protect you now and always as long as we're here."

"Of course, you guys will. When have you ever let me down?"

They grinned guiltily before shaking it off and pressing kisses all over my face. 

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

AYOO A HAPPY ENDING!!!

It was requested of me that I make alternate endings for this book in order to make up for the upsetting original ending. So there will be 5 new alternate endings, giving the book 6 endings in total if you count the original one. So I hope you at least end up liking one of them. 

I PURPLE YOU AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT 4 ENDINGS!! 

Also Save me is out now, please check it out for me ^^

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

231K 7.5K 44
Everyone gets a Soulmate; they only get the first sign when they turn 21. Once they turn 21 a tattoo shows up over their heart. Second sign of your S...
748K 26.3K 23
Soulmate AU A story in which a girl finally gets her soulmate mark, to an idol thousands of miles away. -------- Completed: 2/2/21 If you're Felix r...
1.8M 53.5K 108
Song Kitana is a famous model, music producer, and former girl group member. Her fans call her Luna because of her unique soulmate mark: the 7 phases...
185K 9.6K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...