Judd Birch

Od cuItshit

judd birch x reader Y/N, Leah's best friend, finally meets her brother, Judd. Instant folie à deux. Více

Daniel
Kids Will Be Kids
Smoke and Whiskey
The Morning After
The Party - Take a Hit
The Party - Knock Knock
The Party - Hazy
Motherfucker
D.A.R.E.
this is the daydream chapter
*record scratch* now back to the real shit
delinquent shit
Boys Will Be Boys
Who The Fuck Is Molly?
Snakes on a Plane

You Like Huey Lewis and The News?

5.1K 143 80
Od cuItshit

Your flight is a few hours long and the attendants have already shut off the lights, leaving you with no way to stare over at Leah and silently sulk.

Judd sits with an arm laid around you, your head resting against his firm chest as you focus on the faint music coming from his earbuds.

"Jealous?" He whispers, his hand lifting to brush over your hair.

"Hm?" Your brows furrow in confusion as you stare up at him. "What would I be jealous about?"

"Val. Leah. You're staring." His fingers wind into your hair, gently tugging at the strands to ease your face upwards.

It's obvious he's teasing, by the way his lips have curled into that familiar smirk, but your expression remains solemn as your eyes flicker in Leah's direction.

"Ew- no." You huff. "We were gonna watch a movie together- but then Val came along and I know she'll just be with him the whole trip."

He listens to you whine, his smirk only deepening at the sound. Something sick and possessive inside him relishes the small sounds you make, the way you sound so helpless.

"I'll watch it with you."

He takes the earbuds from his ears and watches as you light up at the offer. You shouldn't be so excited, you knew he would say yes if you asked, but receiving even basic human kindness from him feels like a lifetime achievement.

You pull your computer from your backpack and find the movie before grabbing one of your earbuds and offering it to him.

American Psycho.

You're sure he's seen it- you've watched it about a million times over.

You sit in silent anticipation as the movie starts, a gentle grin set on your face. Splatters of blood send your teeth to your lip, biting softly at the flesh as you watch the character sit back, cigar between his lips, blood cascading down his face.

"You like that, huh.." Judd states thoughtfully as he leans towards you.

His hand crawls over your arm before settling over your throat and jaw, long fingers easily stretched over your warm skin.

"I could do that for you." He whispers against your ear, hand tightening around the column of your throat. "You say the word and I'll tear whoever you like limb from limb."

Your breath hitches, not sure if it's from the tight, burning feeling of lust in your chest or the way his thumb slowly massages the cartilaginous ridges of your throat.

"When I'm done and I'm dirty and covered in blood, you can sit pretty on your knees and choke on me."

His grip tightens for a moment as he looks you over through snake-like eyes and, once he sees your breathless expression and feels the pounding of your heart through his grasp, he places a gentle kiss atop the crown of your head and smooths his hand over your shoulder.

All you can do is nod. Somehow Judd has reverted you into a girl who serves only to please. His words are like gospel and you are his devoted disciple, on your knees, hands in prayer, silently begging for him to take you as he wishes.

The remainder of the flight follows in suit. Judd spends his time in near silence, aside from the occasional teasing and your timid responses.

You manage to fall asleep for the last hour and are awoken by a firm "let's go". You rub the sleep from your eyes and follow him from the plane, feeling drowsy until you reach the hotel room.

Without a second thought, you collapse onto the bed with a tired sigh, arms and legs stretched out as you stare up at the ceiling while Judd excuses himself to shower.

It's only when you have a moment alone that you realize you never discussed Halloween. Before your mind can properly catch up, you've already called his name.

He doesn't respond other than opening the bathroom door, busy brushing his teeth and staring at the cut on his lip from the fight at school that's finally begun to scar over.

Your feet mindlessly take you to the bathroom, shucking off your sweatshirt and leaning against the doorframe.

"What?" He asks, finding you staring like you tend to do, and spitting in the sink.

"I didn't mean what I said." You finally admit.

He knows exactly what you're talking about and, despite how emotionless he typically looks, you can tell that this flavor of emotionless means he doesn't want to talk about it.

He drops his stare, unfastening his jeans and dropping them to the ground.

"If you were anyone else," He starts, leaning over to start the shower. "I wouldn't be so nice to you."

"This is nice?" You tease, folding your arms beneath your chest with a playful smirk.

He looks over his shoulder, eyes heavy with something domineering, something dark and possessive. With two strides forward, his hand is at your throat, leaning down to bite at the flesh of your cheek and jaw.

"You like it. You love being a little brat."
A low sound escapes him as he pulls back, briefly admiring your awestruck expression before his lips graze over yours.
"And you love how I treat you."

He finally pulls away, leaving your knees weak and mind empty, save for the thoughts of him. He strips himself of his boxers and black shirt and steps under the water, almost entirely hidden by the clouded glass.

You feel as if you've been rooted into the ground, stuck under some spell as you watch him.

"Are you gonna join me or stand there like a fucking idiot?"

You finally exhale the breath you've been holding for what feels like the last hour and begin to weigh your options.

You could please him, have the best sex of your entire life, do what both of you have been waiting for since you first met- or you could feed his wanton rage. He said you were a brat, so why not accept the title.

"You're funny." You say in a feigned light-hearted tone and step out, shutting the door to the bathroom to give yourself some privacy while you catch your breath.

If it weren't for the patter of the running water, you'd hear Judd spit a few curses. He braces a hand on the tile wall while the other weaves back his black hair. He had thought you'd obey his offer, but the rage and annoyance he feels quickly contorts into something of pure, unadulterated lust. The way you pull him back and forth and keep him on his toes makes his head reel and blood rush.

He was telling the truth- that if it were anyone else playing the games you do, he wouldn't be so nice, wouldn't play the game with them. There is something about you that keeps him yearning for more.

You are his drug.

While he showers you strip yourself of your sweats and tank top, leaving you in only your black bra and thong.

You lay back against the plush bed, a thin sheet thrown over your body as your mind wanders back to him.

"Did you see that dick?" Connie startles you, appearing laying at your side with her head propped in her hand.

You gives a breathless nod, lips pulled in a weak smirk as your stare mindlessly at the ceiling.

"Then why the fuck did you leave?"
The monstress sits up, voice much more stern. "Are you stupid? Did you hit your head, baby- cause no sane fuckin' person would walk away from that."

You let out a soft, amused breath, your head falling to the side to face her.

"Don't you think it's more fun fucking with him? Make him so angry and so frustrated that he snaps?"

Connie makes a face as she thinks before a mischievous grin takes over her lips.

"Ohh.. I see what you're doing." She admits playfully. "You're a little crazy, huh."

You part your lips to speak, but silence yourself as the shower stops. With a wave of your hand, Connie accepts the order and disappears with a wink.

With every passing second, you feel your heart beat faster, turning to lay on your stomach as your eyes lock on the door in wait for Judd.

He finally steps out, steam wafting into the room while small drops of water fall down his strong chest. Looking through the cage of his fallen hair, his eyes lock onto your form.

"It's not smart to fuck with me, baby."

"Why's that?" You ask with feigned innocence as you watch him move to his suitcase, dropping his towel to slide on a pair of boxers. "You're not scary."

He ignores your comment, mainly for the sake of destroying this little game your playing, and rubs the towel over his wet hair.

You sit up as you watch him, the sheet falling from your body as you lean back against the headboard.

Judd stalks towards you, standing at the side of the bed. He watches you for a moment, sizing you up like a predator would, his chest rising and falling with heavy, silent breaths.

"Get on your knees."

Out of instinct, you begin to move, but quickly remind yourself of your mission and sit at the edge of the bed.

"Say please." You smile.

Your cheeky response, the pride you obviously feel, only enrages him more. He wants to break you down piece by piece until your a trembling mess, begging for release.

"Get on your knees." He speaks again, this time firm and slow with every word.

"Say please." You muster the courage to match your tone and, despite the stoic look on your face, Judd can see the lust in your eyes, the silent begging for him to take action.

He takes you by the back of your hair, roughly pulling you to an angle where he can fully see the flinch of pain on your face as he towers over you.

"Please and thank you are for me only."
He speaks as if he's reminding you, like it's some rule you've been trained in before. While his grip tightens at your scalp, his lips press to yours in a kiss that's so sweet it's unnerving.
"You say please and you beg when you're at my feet and you say thank you when I finally let you cum."

You had thought your efforts would last longer. You had thought you'd make him so frustrated and so needy that he would give in to whatever you wished, but Judd plays this game so much better than you, and you secretly know this is what you've wanted all along.

All you can manage is a small nod, restricted by the hold he has in your hair, and a near silent 'yes, sir'.

Judd looks you over, observing the way you've so quickly become putty in his hands. Once he's pleased he lays a careful kiss against your temple, whispering against your skin.

"Good girl."

Those words set you in what could only be described as a trance, finding yourself at your knees in front of him, doe eyes staring up like a woman starved.

His touch is so much softer in your hair, gently grazing over the strands as he forms a makeshift ponytail and you pull his black boxers to the ground.

You can't help but stare, lips parted and mouth watering, the space between your thighs growing hot at the sight.

"Go on, baby, say you're sorry." He murmurs, a thumb brushing slowly over your cheekbone.

As you take in his size, a reddish hue quickly dusts over your cheeks.

Your eyes flicker up his chiseled body, drinking in the sight of him and, just as his lips part to speak some snide comment, you drag your tongue up the base of his cock.

You've never seen Judd shut up, but you're happy you've found some power over him. You taste him like he's the last drop of water on Earth, sucking on the tip with hollowed cheeks and carefully licking over the slit of his member to drink his precum.

Judd's grip flexes in your hair as if to brace himself while he bites at the inside of his lip. The sight of you alone, sitting on your knees before him like the obedient pet he's dreamed of you being, is euphoric.

A few curses escape his lips as you fasten your pace, finally managing to take him deep into your throat. He stutters with every small thrust until you can't take anymore, pushing yourself away and replacing your lips with smooth ministration of your hand as you catch your breath.

Strong fingers release your hair and lift your jaw. Judd stares down at you with an intensity you've not yet seen, more possessive than you could have ever imagined he'd show. Even without speaking, you know that you're his. He breaks his fixation from the budding tears in your eyes, relishing the sight of spit flowing down your chin to the valley of your breasts.

In an abrupt motion, he throws you onto the bed and crawls up your body, biting and licking at your flesh until his lips and teeth make stay at the column of your throat.

"I'm gonna tear your apart." The words escape him in a low growl, bringing a breathy, girlish moan from your lips.

You can feel him smirking against you, finally revealing itself as he sits up and rips your thong from your body.

You make a small sound at the quick burning sensation and your hips twist beneath him, silently screaming for him.

"Those were my favorite.." You whine, reaching back to unclasp your bra and toss it to the side so he doesn't get any ideas.

Judd lifts you up, placing you atop his lap once he's settled back against the bed.

"I'll get you whatever you want."
His hands reach your hips and guide you along his length as he continues.
"I'll take you out, drive you wherever, pay for everything you like."

He lets out a low hum as your face contorts in pleasure, riding along the firm ridge of his cock.

"But you'll do as I say. I own you."
His hands tighten around your hips, bruises sure to appear in the morning.
"Say it back to me, baby."

You nod in mindless response, teeth digging at the flesh of your lips with small, pleasured hum.

You're finally pulled from your reverie as he forces your movements to a stop.

"Say it."

"You own me." You whisper, brows knitted and eyes holding a desperate, wanton emotion. "I'll do anything you say."

Satisfied, he pulls you to his lips. His kiss is feverish and aggressive, a tangible action of staking his claim. As he ushers you away, he leave you breathless, your mind hazy until he lifts you to sit atop his face.

"Oh, fuck."

Your head falls back with a few choked cries, fingers digging into the headboard as his tongue makes long stripes over your clit. He forces your thighs apart, giving him better access to drink in the sweet wetness pouring from your aching body before sucking on your swollen clit.

He's been waiting for this moment for what feels like a lifetime and now that he has you, he's set on savoring you for as long as you'll allow, until you're begging him to stop.

Your thighs tremble against his face and every time you tighten your hold, he forces you apart. Two fingers press inside you, testing your velvety walls and seeing just how well you'll be able to take his cock when you're ready.

"Harder- please." You choke out the words and he delivers without question.

The way his lips wrap around your clit, the torturous swipes of his tongue, the pounding of his digits inside you- it's enough to make you cum.

You cry out jumbled curses, begging for him to let you cum, but just as you're about to fall over the edge, he pulls you away and sets you at his torso.

Tears blur your vision, but your able to make out his heaving chest and the way he savors your taste at his lips.

A stuttered cry escapes you as your hands find his face and lips crash against his. Your kiss is tired, but passionate and your hips roll mindlessly against his, desperate for some form of release.

"Please fuck me, Judd- I'm so sorry- I shouldn't have been a brat- I-"

His winded chuckle dances over your lips during your pleas. Hearing those words from you sends a violent strike to his chest. He knew you'd apologize and beg for him, and he knew it'd be good- but not this good.

He presses you to your stomach and settles behind you, a hand dragging over your pussy before sending a stinging slap to your ass. He grips at the flesh and eases you into position with his other hand at the small of your waist.

"If I fuck you will you play nice?"

You quickly nod and ease your hips back against him.

"You own me- do whatever you want to me. Please."

He needs no more than that. Both hands spread over your ass as his cock pushes slowly into your core.

"You're so tight, baby.. So fucking good for me."

The praise sends your head reeling, your legs already shaking and moans beginning to escape your lips as he bottoms out.

The fullness deep inside your core is maddening, your eyes screwing shut with a whine as Judd presses a hand to your lower stomach.

"Fuck-"

You hardly get out the word before Judd thrusts into you a bruising pace.

Shaking hands claw at the sheets, gasping and crying out as your eyes screw shut. The way he stretches you, how his hands wrap around your ass and hips exploring your body- it's euphoric.

The tears brimming at your eyes send you to bury your face in a pillow, choked cries escaping your throat as a hand finds your clit.

Through the lustful fog, the feeling of your muscles tensing with every touch he gives, all you can do is curse and beg for more.

You're in the process of begging him for release when a wave of pleasure washes over you before he can make out a command.

Judd had fantasized about this moment for so long, telling himself he'd punish you for not heeding his every order, but the way you look beneath him with white knuckles, tensing under his body, he realizes that all he wants is to see it again and again.

He winds a hand through your hair, tugging ruthlessly at your scalp to lift your head and place slow kisses at your jaw as he grinds against you.

"You're doing so well for me, pretty girl.." He murmurs against your skin between heavy breaths.

With all the strength you can manage, you force yourself to your forearms, staring back at him as best as possible to watch his violent thrusts.

The look on your face alone is enough to send him over the edge. The image of your heated cheeks, brows pulled together, breathless moans escaping your lips is seared into his mind like a brand.

His fingers smooth over your clit again, working you through another orgasm much faster than the last before pulling out and wrapping a hand around his member.

"C'mere." Is all he manages to order, but you pull yourself to sit at your heels in front of him as if it's muscle memory.

Your fingers clench at the edge of the mattress as you lick a slow stripe on the underside of his cock, taking him in just before hot ropes of cum pool down your throat.

A single tear threatens to fall from your eye as you swallow, staring up at him through heavy pants.

A long silence follows as Judd matches the admiration in your eyes, feeling some deep sense of ownership clawing at the cage of his chest.

He's never seen something so beautiful.

Finally, when he's able to pull himself from his reverie, he wets a cloth from the bathroom with hot water and settles back against the headboard, motioning you towards him.

"You're forgiven." He teases through a low breath as your head falls to his chest.

He takes his time in cleaning your face and chest before setting the cloth on the bedside table and lifting you onto his lap. His palms smooth over your body until they settle staggered at your back, eyes raking tiredly over your form as you mesh against him with shut eyes.

Your silence brings a sudden pain to his chest, something he can't quite describe.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm.." You hum in response, offering a small nod in reassurance as you begin to doze off.

Judd catches the gentle grin at your lips, how peacefully you're laying against him, and it's just enough to soothe his nerves.

If he has to hold you like this all night, even if it's just for the sake of not disturbing you, he will.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

87.1K 2.2K 24
Judd BirchxOC story. Devi is numb to the world. But her new friend's older brother makes her feel lots of things
6.8K 44 18
Rafe Cameron x reader oneshots and imagines. Doesn't necessarily follow the plot of outer banks. Comment if you have any requests x
56.4K 1.5K 48
❝ 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? ❞ ───✰✰✰✰✰─── 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴...