Our Bond.. Unnamed & Unknown...

By Bepannah_love

Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flut... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Prologue 2 - Written in our stars
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Republished)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 74

3.3K 275 29
By Bepannah_love

Sahana's POV

Have you ever felt your heart being ripped off your chest..

Do you know what it feels like to reject the one you love when all you want is to be wrapped up in their arms..

Do you know how it feels when the one who you love doesn't even glance at you..

Do you know how it feels when you have to make the one you love to hate you..

Do you know how it feels when the life of the one you love is under continuous threat..

I know all these feelings.. I have been feeling all this for more than a week..

It's been a week since I rejected Abhi once again..

Last time when I rejected him I didn't want to get him inside my life and be in this mess.. but this time when I really really wanted to accept him.. life played a game with me an distanced him from me..

My past ruined my present and future..

The hurricane named Vishwesh created an unfixable mess..

I was so happy with Abhi.. I was in my own little bubble but little did I know that on the happiest day of my life I would have to break the heart of the one who was going to make it the happiest for me..

Flashback begins..

2 days before Sahana's birthday..

Can anyone get as lucky as me to have this man..

I doubt that..

My huge baby he is❤️..

He had dozed off on my shoulder while watching Devansh play..

His mouth slightly parted open just like Dev's when he sleeps and his hair falling over his eyes.. he looked so cute.. I could keep staring at him❤️

That's exactly what I was doing was staring at my big baby and then at my little baby🤭

In sometime my little baby came running to me saying bye to his friend..

"Mumma Dev wan home"

I smiled looking at him "Okay Devu.. let's go.."

I tapped Abhi's cheeks to wake him up.. I didn't want to wake him up he looked too cute sleeping like that on my shoulder..

But I had no choice.. Devu wants to go home..

Abhi woke up when Dev climbed on his lap..

Abhi smiled looking at both of us..

"Little champ you are done playing?"

Devu nodded..

Abhi was about to lift him in his arms and get up when Dev got down from his lap and held out his hand for Abhi to hold..

I smiled looking at him.. my baby likes to be independent..

Abhi too smiled and held his hand..

We were not much far from our home.. we had walked to the park..

We were on our way back from the park.. I was smiling and walking behind both Abhi and Dev..

Suddenly I could hear the sound of a bike..

From the noise it felt like it was speeding towards us..

Before even I could understand what was happening the bike sped past me and was about to hit Abhi..

Probably hearing the sound Abhi pushed Dev away and also moved away because of which he did not get hurt much..

The bike hit Abhi's arm and sped past us..

I rushed towards them.. I lifted Dev in my arms and held Abhi's arm and looked for any injuries..

"Abhi are you fine.. does it hurt.. do you want me to bring anything for you.. see there is a medical shop there.. let's go.. come.."

He shook his head and held his arm "I'm fine Sahana.. it's nothing.. people are so careless these days.. but I'm fine.. nothing happened"

I was not convinced.. it looked like the guy in the bike wanted to purposely hit Abhi..

Had Abhi not moved that moment it would have been a serious accident..

As soon as we reached home I made him sit down and rolled up his arm sleeves to look if there was any injury..

He kept looking at me "Sahana what are you doing.."

I saw that arm had turned a bit red because of that hit on his arm..

I rushed to the kitchen and brought some ice and placed it on the area which had turned red..

He winced as soon as the ice touched his arm..

"What is wrong with people.. what if he had hit you.. I don't know what I would have done.. what if something happened to you and Devu.. is it paining Abhi.. should we go visit a doctor.."

He smiled and forwarded his arm and wiped my tear which I didn't even realise had flowed down my cheek..

"It was just a minor injury Sahana.. I'm fine.. it's just a blood clot because of the impact.. don't worry it will be fine in two days.. why are crying for this small injury sweetheart.."

He held my cheeks and wiped the tears which had sprung out of both my eyes because of me being scared that something might happen to him..

I was still shivering in fear thinking what might have happened if he had not moved..

He kept looking at me "Sweetheart I'm fine.. nothing happened to me.. you are worrying too much baby.. look at all these tears flowing out of your beautiful eyes.. I think these pearls don't deserve to be wasted like this.. Shhhh.. it's okay.. I'm fit and fine in front of you.."

I jumped into his arms and hugged him close.. he too wound his arms around me pulling me into his lap..

I don't know what I would do without him.. how I would live without him..

I couldn't even imagine what would have been the situation if that bike had...

No!!! I don't even want to imagine..

Suddenly I felt our little one climbing onto my lap.. that's when I realised that Dev had witnessed the whole thing..

Gosh!! He saw his mumma sitting on his dadda's lap..

Now what do I answer him🤦🏻‍♀️

Such an idiot you are Sahana.. how could you forget that Dev is here and watching us too..

I moved away from Abhi's lap and looked elsewhere..

Gosh!! This is so embarrassing..

I ran into the kitchen trying to hide my blush which had creeped into my cheeks..

From the kitchen I saw my two babies..

Dev kissed Abhi's arm where he had got hurt "Abhi bu bu shoooo"

Abhi smiled looking at him "Yes yes.. bu bu now go shooo baby.. how can anything harm me when my personal care champ is here next to me"

I was making some orange juice when the giggles had stopped..

I was trying to get a peek of them when I suddenly jumped because an arm landed next to me all of sudden..

I turned around and looked at the person who's arm had caged me to the kitchen counter.. It was Abhi..

I tried to move through the other side but he placed the other hand also next to my hip caging me completely..

"Aa.. Aa.. Abhi.. Dev might be watching.."

He had naughty glint in his eyes..

"So what Sweetheart"

I looked elsewhere trying to hide my blush..

"Ummm Abhi.. he.. he.."

He kept smiling looking at me.. he leaned down towards me..

My heart started running a mile per minute thinking he is going to kiss me on the lips again.. but his lips landed on my cheeks still giving me butterflies..

I held onto the kitchen counter trying to balance my self and make sure my legs don't become jelly with the way he is showing his love to me..

He kissed both my cheeks and looked at me.. but I couldn't meet his eyes and I was sure my cheeks would have turned red by now..

"I love strawberries sweetheart and your cheeks looked like that only.. I just couldn't resist"

I wanted to run away and hide myself from this man.. The way he was looking at me was making my heart flutter and made my whole body tingle..

Gosh!! He pulls the strings of my heart just with his words and eyes..

"Abhi.. buil house.."

We heard Devu's voice..

He smiled and left from the kitchen..

Here I was trying to calm my rapidly running heart..

I was making orange juice for everyone when Hriday came into the kitchen..

"Doll what are you doing.."

"Orange juice"

"You are making orange juice but you look like a tomato"

I smacked his arm "No I don't"

He came and hugged me from behind "Oh please look at you.. you look more red than a fully ripened tomato.. I think I should start calling you tomato instead of doll"

I looked away "Shut up Hridu and go sit in the living room with them"

He gave me a teasing look and went to the living room..

In sometime Abhi left for his home while I prepared dinner..

Just when we finished dinner and I had put Dev to sleep I got a call..

I picked my phone to see that it was an unknown number..

I attended the call..

"Hello"

"Hello baby"

The voice I heard shook me..

It was Vishwesh!!

Why is he calling me now!!

He stayed away from me and Dev till now.. why now has he called me..

"Wondering why I called you baby"

"What do you want Vishwesh"

"You and my son"

"You are not getting us Vishwesh.. you know that very well.. and moreover I love Abhi.. I want to start my life afresh with him.. don't disturb me.. I will go to the police and lodge a nuisance case on you.. and you know what will happen.."

He just laughed "Oh baby so cute you are.. you remember what happened just a few hours ago.. it was just miss.. else your Abhi would have been in a hospital right now.. that would have been so great na.. why don't you go and try lodging any case against me.. I will also make sure that doctor doesn't survive the next time.."

What!! He did that!!

He is trying to harm Abhi!!

No!! It cannot happen!!

I cannot let it happen!!

My.. My Abhi!!

Abhi is in danger🥺.. because of me!!

No it can't be!!

"Hello baby.. are you there.. I can't hear you baby.. do you want to go file a case baby.. sure sure please go.. but then I will also see that doctor of yours.."

I was scared.. what if he does something to Abhi..

"Why are you doing this Vishwesh.. even if Abhi had not been there in the picture I would have never come back to you.. then why?!"

"If Vishwesh doesn't get something I'll make sure no one else gets it Sahana.. you think there was no one else in line waiting for me when I asked you to marry me while in college.. you were the one who challenged me and I love challenges baby.. it boosts my pride that I was able to make you fall for me.. even when you divorced me I knew that I had my ways to make you come back if you gave birth to my baby boy.. I would have done that also had it not been that doctor who interfered.. he came into your life and made you fall for him just with his talks.. how can I take what's mine being someone else's.. not happening.. if you are not for me you are not for him either.. don't try to attempt something which you will end up regretting later.. and that man insulted me in the court in front of everyone I will get my revenge"

Saying this he disconnected the call..

While I was left not knowing what to do..

I couldn't give in to him nor could I put Abhi's life in danger..

Why is this happening!!

Just when everything seems so great my life becomes a mess..

Probably I'm cursed that way..

My life is always meant to be a mess I guess..

Because of me, Dev and Abhi are into this mess..

This should not have been this way..

Don't I deserve love or happiness in my life!?

Why am I becoming the weapon for Vishwesh to fulfil his male ego?!

I'm not some toy he can play with.. I'm a human being.. why doesn't he understand that..

Why doesn't he understand my feelings!?..

Was I that blind when I made my decision of choosing him and fell in love with him..

I felt like breaking everything in the room just to get my frustration out but I couldn't.. Dev is here..

I cannot scare him..

I went to the terrace.. I need to be alone.. I needed to vent out my anger...

Once I was in the terrace I threw away the basket of clips that were kept on the wall..

I walked towards the parapet wall when one of the clips pricked my feet..

It hurt but I need this to bring me back to reality.. to make me understand that my anger isn't going to do anything..

I need to think of a way out of this..

I cannot go to Abhi, Hriday, Sherlyn or any of our friends..

They would first jump into trying to get hold of Vishwesh which would result in putting Abhi's life in danger..

I sat down to think who would be the right person to help me..

A person popped into my head..

I quickly dialled that person..

"I know it's too late.. I know you would be busy but I need your help.. please.. I couldn't think of anyone else"

It was KP.. he was the only one I could think of who could help me through this..

"Tell me Sahana.. what is it.. I will help you.."

I told him everything that happened about the accident and phone call..

"Sahana I have a friend who is a police officer.. we will talk to him tomorrow morning don't worry.. we will put that guy behind the bars again.."

"KP what if he does something to Abhi.. I'm scared for that.."

"Sahana be brave.. nothing will happen to your Abhi"

"Thanks KP.. for agreeing to help me.. please don't let Sherlyn know about this.. I know she is your fianceé.. she is my friend too but she will not be able to think properly and she might do something being emotional which might result in him harming Abhi.. that's the main reason I called you and not anyone else.."

"I will not tell her Sahana.. be assured.. don't worry and go to sleep.."

I disconnected the call.. I knew KP will help me and he will find a way but a fear had made its way into my mind and settled there.. making me stay with the constant fear for Abhi's safety..

I couldn't go with KP to meet the police officer.. what if Vishwesh was following me.. he would come to know..

KP spoke to the officer and called me.. I explained everything to him.. he told me to act according to Vishwesh's wishes for a couple of days and so that they can observe him and trace him down..

I didn't realise that in all this I would have to give up the most happiest moment of my life..

✨✨✨✨

That night I got a call again from Vishwesh..

I picked it up..

"Well baby I heard that doctor is planning to propose to you on your birthday tomorrow.."

I completely forgot that it is my birthday in all this mess..

Abhi is planning to propose to me..

He.. he wants to marry me..

I felt elated after hearing that❤️

But then reality hit me hard as Vishwesh's words hit my ears..

"Hope you are not dreaming of accepting his proposal baby.. if you do.. that doctor of yours will not be able to live.. reject him Sahana.. break his heart.. make sure to break his heart so bad that he doesn't even think of speaking to you again.."

I cannot break his heart..

"I cannot Vishwesh.. I love him.. I cannot see him broken.. especially if it is because of me.. please don't make me do this.. I have already done that once.. I don't know if he can take it again.. I don't know if I will be able to take it.."

He just laughed "You don't have a choice baby.. do what I say...orrr.."

My eyes started to water thinking about breaking Abhi's heart..

"Okay okay.. I will.. just stay away from him.. don't do anything to him"

"As long as you stay away from him.. everything will be fine baby"

He disconnected the call while I slid down my bed with tears pouring down my eyes..

How can I break the heart of the man I love..

Especially when he is going to do something I have been wanting for a long time..

What a game!!

I called KP and the officer and informed them about Vishwesh's call..

The officer asked to me do what Vishwesh has told.. he thinks that probably Vishwesh is following Abhi and not me..

Could be the case.. else how he know that Abhi is planning to propose to me..

Once the officer disconnected the call KP called me..

"Sahana I know it's hard.. it's not easy when you have to make the one you love the most hate you.. it's not easy to take the hatred of the one you love.. it will break you from inside.. it will prick your heart but it's for their own good.. and moreover this isn't a goodbye.. I will talk to Abhi and get you two together.. don't worry Sahana.. you two will be together.."

I tried to smile a little "Thanks KP"

I disconnected the call and laid down on the bed..

In sometime the clock ticked 12.. I acted as if I was sleeping so that neither Hriday nor Abhi would try to talk to me..

In the morning Abhi called me and wished me and told me that he wanted us to go out in the evening.. he has a surprise for me..

I knew the surprise.. had Vishwesh not come in the scene I probably would have happily accepted Abhi's proposal and probably would have had my happily ever after..

But life is not that easy for me I guess..

By evening Abhi came to pick me up.. he took me to his dad's beach house..

Everything that he had done for me there was overwhelming.. how could I break this man's heart.. he had done so much for me.. my eyes welled up thinking about what I was going to do..

But this was necessary..

As Vishwesh said I rejected him.. I broke his heart.. every word I spoke pricked my heart.. I felt like someone had stuck a dagger through my heart in the end when I saw his face..

Every word I spoke hurt me.. every sentance caused a slash on my heart..

I'm sure he would never forgive me for the way I spoke to him..

I'm sure he would hate me for the rest of his life..

I made a mess in his life.. he would probably wish that he had never met me..

Even after I broke his heart real bad he didn't leave me there.. he made sure I reached home safe..

That night I got a call again from Vishwesh..

I didn't want to talk to him.. I wanted to cry my heart out out first.. but he kept calling me again and again..

He was not even letting me cry in peace..

I had not other go but to pick the call..

"You must be happy right.. finally ruining all my chances with a man who was making me happy.. how can you live with yourself Vishwesh.. you should be ashamed of ruining the life of 3 people.. what do you get out of this.. why am I even asking.. it is just to satisfy your stupid male ego right.. one day you will regret all this so much Vishwesh.. that day you will feel sorry for all this.."

He just laughed "Blah blah blah.. my ego was so much satisfied hearing you break his heart baby.. gosh!! You broke him so bad.. I was ready with a fully loaded gun if you decided to change your mind but good job baby.. every word felt like music to my ears"

"Just leave me alone!!"

I disconnected the call..

My eyes kept pouring tears..

I needed to cry it out before I take my next steps..

Flashback ends..

I broke the heart of a man who supported my choice if front of his friends even if I was wrong..

I will definitely not be able to get him back even if they put Vishwesh behind the bars today..

I'm supposed to meet him today..

The officer traced the place he was staying but he keeps changing locations that we were not able to catch him.. today he agreed to meet me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 54.2K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
263K 7.8K 26
After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apa...
775K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
708K 46.7K 70
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...