Lucy Ackerman 》Jujutsu Kaisen

By lovethebreeze

Give him back. GIVE HIM BACK TO ME! [Attack on Titan x Jujutsu Kaisen Crossover] [Disclaimer: I only own Lucy... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Lucy Ackerman Q and A
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy

Forty-Two

4.1K 194 35
By lovethebreeze

After accepting the apology from Itadori, the Tokyo - Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event finally began. Since Gojo wasn't telling Lucy what partakes in the Exchange Event, the female Ackerman asked Utahime - which caused the sorcerer to gasp in shock at the "betrayal." The event takes two days. Day one is a group battle: Wacky Cursed Spirit Exorcism Race. To win, the team must exorcise the Second-Grade curse spirit in the designated area. However, if there's no winner by sundown then the team who exorcises the most Third-Grade and lower curse spirits win. There were pretty much no other rules.

With the event happening at noon, it gives the Tokyo students enough time to formulate a plan. Since Lucy isn't a student, she had to be stuck in the room with Gojo and the other teachers to watch the event.

She nodded in thanks at Utahime, who handed the girl a nice cup of tea. They were having a nice conversation, mostly Utahime praising Lucy for kicking Gojo's ass earlier, when the white-haired sorcerer sneezed.

"That was disgusting," Utahime said since Gojo didn't cover his mouth.

Lucy sighed as she brought the cup to her lips and took a sip. "And he wonders why I have him clean his room spotless," she muttered. She pulled a handkerchief from the breast pocket of her shirt and tossed it at Gojo. "Here, clean your snot."

Utahime gasped. "You make him clean? As in clean - clean. Not him just pushing everything inside his closet."

"He already tried that."

Gojo pouted. "You have to tell her that? Come on, Lulu, you're supposed to be on my side!"

Lucy tsked. "Not when it comes to keeping things nice and clean." She glared at him. "Would you bring a girl in there if your room's a sty?"

"Oh, I don't know," Gojo began before he gave her a knowing smirk. "I can be pretty convincing when I want to. Maybe the girl has a cleaning kink, you don't know? The last girl I was with did have a choking one."

Good thing Lucy's good at hiding her emotions or else she would have been a blushing mess. Utahime glared at him before leaning closer to Lucy. "Has he always been flirting with you?"

"Ever since I got here," she muttered annoyingly before drinking more tea. "But I learned to drown it out. I'm only here for one thing and that's not dating someone like him."

Don't get angry with Lucy's comment. It was a small agreement Gojo and Lucy had. The only people who are allowed to know about their "relationship" are the students at Tokyo Jujutsu Tech. Gojo opposed the idea at first but soon realized it was best. But that doesn't mean he won't tease the girl in front of everyone.

Utahime smiled at her. "Good for you. It must be hard learning about a half-sibling."

Lucy nodded. "It was at first. But I wanted to see him for myself. Of course, I would have let him choose if he wanted me in his life or not. I still haven't met my half-sister yet but I'm taking things slow for now."

"It's a shame you're a bodyguard. You would have been a better teacher." Utahime glared at Gojo, who was in deep thought. "Unlike someone." She sighed. "Well, then, what did you want?"

Gojo broke his concentration. "Huh?" he asked. Not sure what just happened. "Are you upset now?"

"No, I'm not upset at all."

"Course not. 'Cause I haven't done anything wrong." Utahime growled. "But I'm afraid we have a spy. Someone's working with a curse or a curse user."

"What makes you say that?" Lucy wondered.

"A lot of them have been popping up lately. They understand human speech and they formed a faction that's operating with purpose. They might think they're just working with a curse user. But..." He took a sip from his cup. "...you need to investigate everyone at Kyoto."

"For all you know one of us could be the traitor," Utahime pointed out as she motioned to her and Lucy. "So why me?"

Gojo chuckled. "Oh, no, way. You're too weak." Utahime had enough of him and threw her cup right at Gojo. But, due to his barrier, the cup bounced right off him before it could hit. "You don't have the guts for that." Lucy set her cup down before slowly getting up. "Oh, hysterics are a turn-off for men, you know?" Lucy stood behind Gojo. She didn't give him a warning before bringing her fist up and hitting his head. "OW, LULU!"

"That's enough!" Utahime snapped. "I'm the senior in charge here!" Her brows furrowed when Lucy yanked Gojo up by his ear, making his hiss in pain from the yank. "Where are you going?"

"Teaching this brat some manners!" Lucy shouted before dragging Gojo out of the room.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow," Gojo muttered as Lucy kept pulling him by his ear. "Lulu, I know you like to state your dominance, but you have to remember you are shorter than me. And this hurts."

"I thought you like pain," Lucy said. She opened an empty classroom door and dragged him inside. She lets go of his ear so she could close the door.

Gojo stood up straighter as he rubbed his sore ear. "No, what I like is teasing. Mostly me teasing you, but I did enjoy that one time I was on a call with Nanami while you were -"

"Stop," Lucy held her hand up to stop him mid-sentence. "How did you know there's a traitor?"

Gojo looked at her confusingly. "I thought it was obvious." He held his fingers up as he began listing. "First was that Mount Fuji-looking one. Then you were able to see your brother in the water. Let's not forget poor Junpei being manipulated. Along with the fact that it was Sukuna's finger that drew the curse to kill his mom."

"How is Junpei?"

"Good. He's adjusting." Gojo reached forward and grabbed Lucy's hand. "Hey, if anything happens during the Exchange Event, don't leave my side."

"If anything's going to happen, it's the Kyoto school going to kill Itadori."

Gojo hummed. "What makes you think that?"

"You said so yourself, the Higher-Ups want to kill Itadori for being Sukuna's vessel. And I don't know about you, but I don't trust that principal from Kyoto. Old Geezer looks like he doesn't like things that shouldn't or don't belong. With the supposed "dead vessel" not being dead, that might piss off a few people. If it were me, and if I didn't know Itadori, then I could have ordered my students to kill him."

"Which means...he might come after you, too."

Lucy scoffed. "Why would he?"

"Why would he not? Like you said, he doesn't like things that shouldn't or don't belong. And he's not as stupid to believe our story. This is also why I want you close to me. Don't trust or go near him or the students."

Lucy gave him a blank look as she remembers what happened with Todo a few hours ago.

"Believe me, I won't go near any of his students."

》》》》

Gojo and Lucy arrived back in the lounge in time for the Exchange Event to start. Lucy's eyes stayed glued to the monitor that had the Tokyo students. Gojo couldn't help but smile, knowing she was worried about them. Not to mention, he got a view of her bending down when she went to pick up Utahime's cup earlier. The girl stood behind him with her hand gripping the seat near his head. Glancing around to make sure no one was looking, Gojo reached up and grabbed her hand before giving it a squeeze.

Lucy rolled her eyes when Todo appeared in front of Itadori and them. He punched the lower-level cursed spirit before he directed his attention toward them. Todo challenged all of them to take him on. Itadori was the first to act and jumped before kneeing the boy in the face, giving the others time to split up.

Todo slid back before he spat on the ground. He soon charged forward to punch Itadori with a powerful force, but because another lower-level curse jumped in front, it took most of the damage instead. Unfortunately, the punch was powerful enough to hit the curse and Itadori.

"That's some punch," Lucy commented.

She wanted to wince when Itadori landed on a tree and Todo began to stomp on his face. Itadori was coughing up blood. Lucy was glad she wasn't their age and in the event or else Todo would have been dead. Especially since Todo kept punching Itadori to the point the top of his skull cracked. Todo thought he finished Itadori off since his head dropped to the side but Itadori slowly got back up.

You've got this, Lucy encouraged him in her mind.

"What's your name, First-Year?" Todo asked him.

Itadori held his head. "Yuji Itadori."

"Oh, right. Yuji Itadori, I have one question that I need to ask you." Todo got into a fighting position. "What kind of woman is your type?"

"Not this stupid question again," Lucy muttered.

Gojo glanced at her. "Hmmm. Again?"

Itadori looked at Todo confusingly, not sure what it has to do with the fight. "Huh? You wanna know my type? Why would you be asking me that now?"

"Nevermind, why?" Todo said. "I'm just evaluating you."

Lucy's eye twitched when she saw Itadori thinking. Is he really thinking that at a time like this?!

"Well, I don't get why it's important -" he began "- but I guess if I had to say...I'd like a tall woman with a nice big ass. Just sayin'. Like Jennifer Lawrence."

Todo froze at his answer. Really proud of his response. Somehow he began to imagine if he and Itadori went to the same school together, Itadori giving him advice about asking Takada out, Takada rejecting him the same day they got a new hot teacher Professor Ackerman. In the same imagination, he asked Itadori about forbidden love between a student and teacher, then it changed to Lucy blushing after graduation and admitting her feelings, to finally their wedding day with his besto friendo as his best man. The fantasy was too good to be true and Todo began crying.

Lucy squinted her eyes. "Is he crying?"

"So you never lost anyone in your hometown," Todo sniffled. He wiped his nose. "You and I were destined to be best friends like we are." Itadori looked at him confusingly. "Lucy, I will fight my best for you. My soulmate. I'll fight for you and your scrumptious ass."

"Huh?" Itadori wondered.

Back at the lounge, Lucy paled along with the other teachers. Gojo, on the other hand, was laughing at the confession - yet his hand was gripping the armrest to the point it might break.

"Soulmate?" Lucy asked horridly.

"Aw, looks like you've got yourself a keeper, Lulu," Gojo mocked her. "Should I set up the wedding date? I didn't think you were into the young ones."

As if he's her type, Gojo thought. I'll admit though... he glanced at Lucy's rear when Utahime tried to drag her back into the room before she could kill Todo...she has a nice ass. He grinned at another thought. I know what I'm having for dessert.

Itadori wasn't dealing with it well either. "Hold on, you just learned my name," he stated. "And don't talk about Lucy like that. It's weird talking about her ass like that. Besides, she's with someone else."

Lucy and Gojo froze. Lucy was gonna kick Itadori's ass if he says anything else.

》》》》

A/N: Two chapters in one night. I got too excited about this chapter, mostly because of Todo and Itadori along with everyone's reaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 9.4K 40
[COMPLETED] |Warning; many mistakes, will be edited in future.| |A/N: I dislike this book. Within the future I will be editing and re-going over it...
2.3K 37 21
Lelia Ackerman. Age 15. Shiganshina survivor. Does her last name sound familiar? *cough*Levi*cough*
8.5K 221 12
Essentially all of jujutsu kaisen but with some of my own ocs added to the story. I don't own Jujutsu Kaisen or the story line, but I do own all ocs...
149K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...