The Games The Capital Forgot

By a-k-a-anonymous

If you were to search through the shelves holding each recording of The Hunger Games, you would find the 39th... More

District 1 Reaping
District 2 Reaping
District 3 Reaping
District 4 Reaping
District 5 Reaping
District 6 Reaping
District 7 Reaping
District 8 Reaping
District 9 Reaping
District 10 Reaping
District 11 Reaping
District 12 Reaping
The Train Ride
Stylists
The Opening Ceremony
Training Day One
Training Day Two
Training Day Three
The Training Session
Scores
Interviews
The Last Night

Prolog

6K 139 17
By a-k-a-anonymous

Unknown Tribute

The snow fell in large flakes outside, coating Victor's Village in a white blanket. I watched with a grave silence from the warmth of my home, it almost looked soft and welcolming from here. However I knew from experience that snow was the opposite of anything like that, and wasn't always white. In fact, in my life I've often seen it a deep scarlet red. I gritted my teeth, the familiar rush of memories hitting me like a wave of pain. I turned away from the window, remembering the games I had won: the games the capital had forgotten.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 346 60
Tributes from all over Panem are being taken to the Capitol for the 78th Annual Hunger Games - a normal Games, or so the tributes think. As soon as t...
363 25 21
Where Panem had built something new and warped from the ashes calling the old system insufficient, the rest of the world tried to recreate what they...
9.7K 1.1K 77
Nothing else known to the citizens of Panem can quite align with the horrors one can face within these arenas. Each year it changes, each year it's s...
108K 6K 26
When Evadine Blackwell died she had no choice in where her soul would go next, if she did she never would have picked Panem. (Finnick Odair x Fem!OC...