defensive - mike wheeler

By onikamarajluv

โwhy are you so defensive?โž โsometimes it's better to be defensive then to get hurtโž mike wheeler x fem! read... More

DEFENSIVE
- playlist
ACT I
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
ACT II
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
ACT III
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two

thirty three

2.3K 37 43
By onikamarajluv

MIKE SAT ON A CHAIR, in y/n's hospital room, she was alive, but she was in a coma.

he sighed as he looked at y/n, laying on the hospital bed.

"god, y/n, i don't know if you can even hear me." mike began. "but, it's only been two days, and i really miss you."

"i know we're.. broken up, and we had a falling out, but i really do love you. i wished we could've just won against vecna, and then maybe.. maybe, we could've tried again. have our relationship start over."

"and, it's probably stupid to think about. you ignored me at school, but it's my fault, for letting you just slip away. i regret a lot of things in life. i regret being rude to you when i first met you in middle school,"

"i regret arguing with you that day at the mall, causing our first break up, i regret our argument a few months ago, causing our break up now, and yeah.. you get the point. but, i have no regrets in meeting you."

"i love you."

mike felt himself crying a little, but he quickly wiped his tears away, and his eyes.

then, the door swung open, revealing lucas, dustin, will, and el walking in.

"oh my god.." mike mumbled as he stared at will and el.

mike went up to will and hugged him, engulfing him in a tight hug.

mike pulled away from the hug with will, and went up to el, and hugged her.

"i'm sorry.." el whispered, to mike.

el saw y/n lying on the hospital bed, in a coma.

y/n had a neck brace around her neck, and casts on both of her arms, and leg, her eyes shut.

will, dustin, and lucas looked over at y/n, with a sad expression on his face

el pulled down her hoodie, and took a few steps closer to y/n.

el stared down at y/n, who was laying down in her coma.

"do they know..?" el asked mike. "when she will wake?"

"no." mike sadly replied. "they say she might not."

"her and max's heart stopped for over a minute." lucas added in. "they died. i.. i mean, clinically. but, then they came back. they say it's a miracle."

el went over to the bed, and sat down on it, next to y/n.

mike went closer to y/n's hospital bed, and intertwined her hand with his.

"i'm here, y/n." el whispered to y/n.

el closed her eyes as she grabbed onto y/n's hand. she went into y/n's memories.

el found herself in the void, but she saw nothing there, just a black void.

"y/n?" el quietly called.

"y/n?" el called again, her voice started to raise.

"y/n!"

-

they got out of the car, and walked into hopper's old cabin.

"holy shit." mike said. "this place is a total disaster."

"i get we have to hide supergirl and shit, but this isn't exactly the fortress of solitude, man." argyle comments. "it's more like a fortress of grodiness."

"come on, guys, seriously." nancy speaks up. "i've seen mike's room look worse than this.

-

el grabbed a newspaper from the sink, and put it in the trash bag.

el walked over to her old room, completely ignoring the boys, still devastated after her loss with vecna, and max and y/n.

el went into the room, and slammed the door with her powers, but leaving it open three inches.

"you okay?" will asked mike.

mike looked over to will, shaking his head no. "not much. i mean, a little, i guess. but, just worried about y/n."

mike sighed, as him and will sat down on the destroyed couch. "what about el?"

"dr. brenner said el wasn't ready." will explained. "and, now she's starting to think he was right."

"bullshit." mike complained. "if it wasn't for her, y/n and max wouldn't be alive right now."

"yeah, but she's never lost like this before." will said. "but, she'll have another chance."

"let's hope not." mike cut him off. "let's hope one is dead and rotting."

"he's not." will spoke up, and his voice started to shake. "now that i'm here, in hawkins, i can feel him. and he's hurt. he's hurting. but he's still alive. it's strange, knowing now who it was this whole time, but.. i can still remember what he thinks, and how he thinks. and he's not going to stop. ever. not until he's taken everything. and everyone. we have to kill him."

mike placed his hand on will's shoulder. "and we will." mike assured will. "we will."

mike and will were cut off, by hearing a vehicle approaching.

they both got up, seeing a car pulling up over to them.

el was still in her room, cleaning it out. el reached under her bed, and found the old coke bottle her, max, and y/n had used last year.

el stared at the coke bottle, and put it on the ground, spinning it.

el started to tear up, looking at the bottle spinning.

the bottle stopped spinning, and el felt herself starting to cry.

-

hopper and el walked out of the cabin, el had her head rested on hopper's shoulder with a smile, and she waved at joyce.

joyce began to smile too, and they walked up to each other, and hugged.

"i'm happy you went to your.. conference." el says.

"that was quite the experience." joyce joked.

mike looked over at hopper, with a smile, and walked up to him.

"hey." mike greeted.

"you've grown." hopper noticed.

"yeah. you've shrunk." mike joked.

hopper pulled mike in for a hug, with mike smiling during the hug.

will touched the back of his neck, feeling something.

he looked behind him, and everyone else did too, looking at the sky.

but then they noticed that white particles started coming down.

el touched a piece of the particle, as she glared at it.

they all walked over to the field, nancy and jonathan standing next to each other, hopper and joyce, and mike and will.

el stood in front of all of them, further ahead of them. she looked at the field, with spring flowers.

el grabbed a dead yellow flower from the ground, staring at it.

el looked back in front of her, to see red and black smoke in the distance.

el's face quickly changed to anger, and determination, as she stood back up from her kneeling position.

all seven of them watched as they saw thunder rumbling, and smoke in front of them.

el and mike were more determined than anyone, after witnessing y/n and max now in a coma because of this.

they looked in the distance, as all of them prepared for one last fight.

-

the end

for now

a/n: ok so this is the end of the book until season 5, what do you guys think?? 😘😘😘😛😛😛😛🥺🥺🥺💜💜💜😭😭😭😭👽👽👽👽🍃🍃🍃🔥🔥

no bc tell me ur thoughts tho i would love to hear it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 187 22
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… '๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—Œ' ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—†๐—‰ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ, ๐—†๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'...
65.5K 1.3K 24
๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
3.4M 107K 78
โI DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY BAD REPUTATIONโž in which mike wheeler falls for the kid sister of steve harrington. [mike...
10.1K 283 69
"It's all my fault! If I just asked him to wait, none of this would've ever happened!" In which Mike Wheeler falls for the twin sister of his best f...