twelve

MAX AND Y/N were practicing skateboarding on their street

max accidentally messes up the trick, and her skateboard goes rolling down the street.

"shit!" y/n curses, looking at max's board rolling across the street.

but just like that, someone stops max's skateboard, and picks it up.

it was el, she held the skateboard in her hands.

el walks up to max and y/n, also handing max her skateboard.

"hi." el says quietly.

"hi?" max and y/n replied, confused on why el was talking to them, since el never talked to them both.

"can we hang out?" el asks the two girls.

-

"so, why are you here?" y/n confusedly asked el.

"y/n, give her a break." max spoke up. "she probably just doesn't have anyone to hang out with."

"maybe." y/n gave in. "do you wanna go to the mall?" y/n asked el.

"what's a- mall?" el confusedly asked y/n.

"i'll show you." y/n smiled, then grabs el's hand.

-

the three girls exited out of the public bus, as el looked at the mall with a smile on her face.

max held el's hand excitedly as the three girls walked around the mall.

they stopped in the middle of the mall, and el looked around the mall in awe.

"so, what should we do first?" y/n asks el with excitement.

max laughs. "you've never been shopping before, have you?" max says to el.

el shakes her head no.

"yeah, hopper doesn't allow her to leave the house." y/n reminded max.

"well, i guess we'll have to try on everything." max tells the girl with a smile.

-

el looked around for clothes, in awe at all the clothes, then she stared at an outfit.

"do you like that?" max asks el.