Follow The Script | A Moonbyu...

By moonstarsandhearts

Debuting as part of a Kpop group is many peoples dream. But getting into a dating scandal with the one and on... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chap Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five

Chapter Nineteen

279 18 5
By moonstarsandhearts

A pout sits on my lips as I stare at many flower arrangements stood before me. I look to Haerin as she walks over with a basket in hand.

"Haerin.. What do you think looks the best?"

I stare into the endless floral mountain as she picks out an arrangement full of different flowers.

It's perfect. I look down to my phone as it vibrates in my pocket. I get it out, looking at the message.

Moon Byulyi: Take out sounds good ;D

I sigh softly putting my phone back in my pocket, grabbing a couple snacks for on the way to RBW.

"Haerin? Are there any good take out stores around here?"

I walk to her, putting the snacks in the basket she is holding. I watch her as she thinks before going on her phone to search.

"There is a pizza place nearby"

Me: Pizza?

Moon Byulyi: 👌🏻

I shake my head at Moonbyuls reply and I pay for my things before exiting the store. I walk to PizzaStar with Haerin, looking at the menu from outside. They have pizza's shaped like stars? I guess the name makes sense.. Going regular would be the safest..

I thank Haerin as she takes my bag, going back to her car before I enter the fast food store. I go to the counter, ordering a large pepperoni pizza and a large cheese pizza with some Tteokkboki as an extra.

I scroll through Instagram as I wait for it to be made. Once it is done I leave, going to Haerins car. I get in resting the food on my lap. I grab my drink from the convenience store bag and I sip on it.

"So.. What is this for exactly..?"

"Well I will be meeting Mamamoo today so I wanted to make a good impression.."

I pout at her slight giggle and I look out of the window, staring at the scenery.

I smile softly as we approach the building. When we stop outside I leave the car, holding everything. I thank Haerin before I enter the building. I look around not really remembering the layout.

I move to the elevator quickly texting Moonbyul.

Me: What floor are you on?

A huff escapes my lips as I don't get a reply. I pick a random floor, moving up to the seventh floor. I raise an eyebrow hearing loud music and shouting. What in the hell is happening?

I leave the elevator, walking down the hallway trying to follow the loud noises. I move closer to the loud screaming and shouting. Once I arrive at the source of the noise I peek in, seeing Mamamoo playing around.

I  slowly open the door and I walk in, taking them by suprise.

"Hello.."

I watch them as they stare, embarrassment evident on some of their faces. I watch Moonbyul as her face lights up, rushing to me.

"Saemi! You made it!"

I gulp softly as she wraps her arms around me, bringing me into an embrace. I move my free arm around her waist

"Everyone, this is Saemi. My fake girlfriend"

I watch them as they greet me politely.

"It's about time we met your lover~"

I giggle softly as Moonbyul introduces us. Hwasa, Wheein and Solar.. I'll have to get to know them..

"I brought flowers and pizza. I thought while you are on a break we can get to know eachother"

I smile as Moonbyul gently takes the pizza's and sets them on a table that sits in the corner of the room. I follow everyone to the table and I sit with them. We spend the rest of the evening chatting and eating.

They're very nice, and I'm glad I met them. I look to Moonbyul smiling softly, embracing this new warm feeling. Love.. It's new.. And inviting.. But what do I do with it..?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heya Moomooooos~ Sorry this update has been very.. Off. I've had a hard time writing but I don't want to put this story on hold so I just wanted to sat sorry in advance if the future updates are not together and coordinated. I'm trying my best!

Word Count: 694

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 497 44
"I don't want to continue this relationship anymore. We are going nowhere. Have a good life..." "What did I do wrong this time, Yong?" Kim Yongsun l...
31.2K 1K 67
Hey! This is just a fluff of Moonsun. This is written for entertainment purpose only. Keep streaming and supporting Mamamoo! moomoos please support m...
21.1K 971 32
Moon Byulyi is a quitter. She gave up on her dream once she felt it was impossible. Tattered and broken, she lives with only seeing darkness until sh...
9K 344 17
Solar chased her dream. That's it.