Saudade | Loubbie

By carolairdd

🚨 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐒π₯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚π₯π₯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. The world has gotten bigger for the both of them; the fa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Acknowledgements

Chapter Fifty Three

667 43 122
By carolairdd

There were kids playing around the school. Some teens on the waiting shed playing on phones and some were feeling like they were having the best day because their lovers were sitting beside them. Lou, however, was stuck in her car. Last night was a mix of all the feelings in the world. She was proud of herself for being not so vulnerable anymore - for finally choosing peace and Blaire. She was tired of her and Debbie's routine. Tired of going back and breaking up over and over again and she, despite it breaking her heart, had already accepted that Debbie was never meant to be hers. She sighed as Debbie flung into her mind. She was sure that Blaire had met her today, because before her kid went to school, Lou already told her that the teacher was Debbie. Despite the urge of keeping it a secret, of taking Blaire away from Debbie and vice versa, Lou knew that she couldn't do it because the brunette was working in the school where her daughter was studying. And sure enough, the light beaming on Blaire's face when she told her that it was Debbie was so bright. Blaire even ate everything that was on her plate because I need to tell mommy Debbie I'm healthy and that I've grown big, mom.

"Mom!!!"

Lou was taken aback when a loud yell coming from the outside was heard followed by the banging of her car's window. And the culprit? Blaire Dania Miller. She had her face pasted onto the window, all cheeky and grinning; her excitement too evident on her aura. Lou silently sighed before she signalled Blaire to get her face off the window because she would roll it down.

"Hi, baby!" Lou greeted, rolling the window down, "Where's your bag?"

The kid jumped before she leaned on her mom's car, "It's in mommy Debbie's room."

"Get it. We are going home now. I'll wait for you here."

Hearing what she said, Blaire backed away as she stomped her foot on the ground, "No, mommy. No." She pouted, "You have to go see mom. Plus I don't wanna go home yet."

Lou sighed, "Blaire...just get your bag. I'll see her the next time."

"But mom! I don't wanna go home yet." Blaire spoke before she gave her mom a pout, "Please?"

Lou would do anything for Blaire and that was why she found herself walking in the hallways, actually getting dragged by her own daughter. She had her mind on so many things as they were walking towards Debbie's room, but the one thing that really bothered Lou so much was the fact that Blaire knew and saw Debbie again. She didn't want any hurt being attached to her daughter - with Debbie, that issue was still blurry. Lou just hoped that Debbie would not do anything to make Blaire hope. The blonde readied her heart as she saw the bulletin board where a huge sign was pasted: College of Law. That was it. She was in Debbie's territory again.

"Mom, race you!"

Lou shook her head as she watched Blaire running in towards a room on the next block. All she ever wanted was to stop and just wait outside, but she knew Blaire wanted her to go in and see Debbie as if she hadn't seen her just last night. She actually didn't care about the brunette anymore - that's what Lou told herself - but why did she pause and think about her current appearance just as she stood outside Debbie's office? Lou fixed her hair, finger-combed it as she rethink about her chosen outfit. Why am I wearing this blue suit? Lou actually wanted to kick herself for wearing something chic and flashy. A suit. A fucking suit. It was like she was going into an event when in fact she was just trying to fetch her daughter from school. She hated the fact she wore a suit and Lou hoped that Debbie wouldn't think that she got dressed because of her. Because the truth was? She didn't. Well, maybe she did.

Lou casually put her hands on her pockets as she entered Debbie's office. Gray and white interior. A minimalist decor on the wall. Couch was elaborately chosen and its earthly color really made the space perfect. There was a huge bookshelf stacked with books on the other side of the room and Lou didn't fail to notice Danny's photo on Debbie's table. And then Debbie was there. In her black office heels, pencil skirt and white blouse. Lou noticed she had her blazer off on her chair and Blaire was on Debbie's chair eating donuts.

"Hi..." Debbie spoke as she drew a tiny small for Lou, "Come in. Feel at home."

"Thanks." Lou smiled in return as she looked around the office, "Nice office."

"Thanks." Debbie looked at Blaire before she looked back at Lou who was now standing in front of her table, "Can I offer you something to drink? Eat? I have donuts."

Blaire, with her mouth so stuffed, spoke and grinned at Lou, "And I'm eating it."

Debbie chuckled, "Yeah. Donuts and I think I have..." She then started walking towards her mini fridge in the office just situated on the back of the couch,  "...I think I have..." Debbie leaned down and opened the fridge, "...I have sandwiches. A cold churro. Pizzas and I also have iced-coffees."

Lou held her breathe. She was trying so hard to listen to the stuff Debbie was saying, but how could she when all she could ever think was how beautiful and sexy Debbie was in her outfit? Lou's world started to collapse the moment Debbie leaned down and opened the fridge, because damn it, Lou couldn't help but to admire how sexy Debbie was.

"Anything you like, Louise?" And how Debbie ended up in front of Lou, with her hands holding a box of pizza and a bottle of iced-coffee was a blur, "I can reheat the pizza if you like."

"I'm good." Lou answered before she sat on the couch, "And it's Lou. Just call me Lou."

Debbie held her breathe as she took Lou's words. Lou, no more Louise. It would be foolish to some to know she got hurt by it; it was just a name, just a stiched up of letters, but for Debbie, it was not just a name. Despite the burning urge on Debbie's heart, she gave Lou a simple nod as she headed back towards the fridge and put the stuff back in.

"So how's life?" Debbie spoke as she walked towards her table, she then motioned Blaire to get up on her seat, sat on it and made Blaire sat on her lap, to which Blaire followed as she silently ate her donuts, "How's life Lou?"

The blonde paused as she thought for a moment, "That's actually...." Lou tilted her head before she mouthed, "...none of your business."

The pettiness. The childishness. Debbie shook her head as she sighed, "Good. Good." She answered casually before she looked down at Blaire to wipe the girl's mouth full of sugar dusts, "How about you? How 's school my love?"

Blaire put down her donut, "It's super tiringgggg."

"Aweee, but school's fine, my love. I actually find it so --"

"Blaire? Can I speak to Debbie? Just us alone?"

Debbie and Blaire looked utterly shocked as they looked at Lou. But still, despite not really knowing what was going on, Blaire got off from Debbie's lap. She then got her bag on the foot of Debbie's table before the kid silently went out of the office. Lou watched as Blaire walked out of the room and when her daughter was out, the real fire began.

"What's your fucking problem?" Debbie asked, her face painted with anger as she stood up from her chair, her hands crossed against her chest, "Really? None of my business?  I was cordial. What's your problem?"

"You." Lou got up as well and she walked forward towards the brunette's table, "You are my problem. Can you stop acting like you are Blaire's other mom? Stop calling her my love. Stop spoiling her or whatsover, okay? You, you are a teacher and she is a pupil in the school where you are teaching so treat her like how you treat students."

"Blaire is not just a student to me."

Lou was about to counter when Blaire appeared on the door, looking at Lou and Debbie worriedly, "Mommies, are you okay?"

Debbie and Lou looked at her in synch as they smiled, "Yes, baby. We are just fine." They said in synch too which made Debbie and Lou even angrier.

Blaire paused before she gave them a nod. But deep down, the kid knew something was not right. With Lou and Debbie, they waited for Blaire to get off the door and be gone. Once the kid was gone, Lou and Debbie fired off again.

"You're copying me!" It was supposed to be them accusing each other, but they ended up bursting it out in synch again.

"Oh fuck it." The blonde cursed, her blood already boiling, "God. You're so annoying!"

"Annoying?" Debbie jested, trying so hard not to let it out loud, fearing that Blaire might hear the conversation that they were having, "You know what? Come here." And she didn't even wait for Lou to follow because Debbie ended up dragging Lou by the collar of her suit towards  the furthest wall, a far-flung area from the door to where Blaire was actually waiting, "I do not understand you. You're mean and rude. And god." Debbie heaved a sigh as she ran her fingers through her hair, "You're so annoying too!!!"

"Jesus. I don't even know what am I doing in here and why am I even talking to you. You know what? Back off from Blaire. Don't act like you're her other mom or what. I don't like my kid getting even more attached to you. Okay?"

"Lou please..."  Debbie groaned.

"Lou what?"

Debbie and Lou had done confrontation - so many times, they'd think they've perfected it. Yet, as Debbie held Lou's hand, a silent beg and when her brown eyes shifted into something melancholic, fresh cuts on each other's hearts emerged.

"Don't do this." Debbie silently spoke as she stared at Lou's eyes, her hand still holding Lou's.

"Do what?"

"Make it hard for me. And you. Make it hard for Blaire. I get it. You've moved on and you want nothing to do with me. But your daughter, I love her. She's like my own. So please, don't restrict her from me. I promise. I won't ever hurt her. I won't evee leave her. Again. Please. One last chance, Lou."

Lou took her hand as she shook her head, "Won't leave?  Can you really do it? I doubt Debbie because leaving is the only thing you're good at."

And with that, Lou walked out on her again. Debbie was left dumbfounded as the door of her office shut closed. And the silence after Lou left the room wss still the loudest thing Debbie had heard.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 174 14
Debbie x Lou I got some of the inspiration for this from the movie of course. But I also have to credit @heistwife they wrote a story based on the mo...
21.1K 1K 28
after her grandfather died, (y/n) was left to her aunt to care for. she has never met her aunt before, or her roommates or girlfriend. on top of ever...
59.6K 2.4K 21
u meet the new teacher in school, (Miss Bullock) and find that u two get along a lot more than u probably should smut for those with raging mommy iss...
32.7K 786 7
Enemies. That was what you were. She was an Avenger, you were a criminal. You should hate her, she should hate you. So why do you love the feeling of...