𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠! ⏱ ᴮᵒᵇᵒ...

Oleh -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Because of you, this stupid prophecy got me under a damned mask!❞ → Betrayed, accused and blamed, ... Lebih Banyak

「Prologue」
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
▪︎ S. Chapter I
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
▪︎ S. Chapter II
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
DISCORD SERVER
LI
LII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI

LIII

1.3K 86 211
Oleh -MUNCHKINNIE

Chapter LIII: Magus

════════ ××× ════════

ALL OF THEM STOOD with most of the TAPOPS members in awe as they marvelled at the magus' home before them. Only the Glamourans, Adu Du and Probe remained unfazed, buildings as such can be seen commonly in Planet Lluminaria. The towering figure of the magus' home was in front of them, with walls that seems so old. Stone bricks piled up to form the wall as dark wood supported them, wooden stairs spiralled from the wall, leading up to the highest opening.

There were two entrances, at the top and the bottom. The roof had a unique triangle design with a pointed vertex. The magus tower is unique, seemingly fitting to what they would think a magus' tower would look like. Their irises eyed the stone brick wall, green moss was beginning to grow from below which only added support to the fact that this building is old. "Wow! This screams medieval vibes," Gopal suddenly blurted out while admiring the picture-perfect scenery.

"All I see is a tower with a creature who has poor standards of hygiene," Y/n spoke, looking at the building from the top to the bottom. "Well said," Kaden nodded his head while Elliot just grunted in agreement. "You're making it sound like elves are clean freaks," Gopal shuddered while moving closer to Boboiboy who sweatdropped cartoonishly at his comment. "Based on what I understood about the word 'Clean Freaks' I assume you speak of us elves with a high obsession with cleaning but in fact, we are not, we are just logical and sane enough to know that we should not depart a place untidy and disorganized," Kaden fixed his throat.

"Well said," Y/n nodded her head repeatedly with closed eyes while Elliot crossed his arms and grunted again to support Kaden's statement despite the silent treatment he gave them.

"Clean freaks I tell you," Gopal whispered to Fang and Boboiboy which resulted in them sighing at his silly behaviour. "At least they know how to clean, Gopal. Unlike you..." Ying raised a brow to defend the elves. As if it was like a bell being rung, Gopal perked his head like a dog hearing something from the speed manipulator's comment. "Excuse me, for your information, I do know how to clean. I clean a lot! I could even be a cleaning master if I wanted to!" Gopal puckered his lips, crossing his arms in disagreement.

"Yeah, but only because someone tells you to," Fang spoke mischievously with no mercy at all. Boboiboy tried to stifle a laugh as both he and Fang were snickering at the painful truth. "I thought you guys were on my side!" The molecule manipulator wailed and cried out to his friends who just stood before him, smirking to themselves. Ying and Yaya could only watch the scene with blank expressions.

"Enough pointless chit-chat! If you want to meet Lazarus, come and follow me," Adu Du snapped to everyone, a usual grumpy look on his face was present. "Yay! We get to see Lazarus again!" Probe cheered with cheerleader pom poms that came out of nowhere but no one questioned him due to his randomness. Everyone approached the door as Adu Du led them to it. "Don't we need to knock first?" Yaya asked the green-headed alien, not wanting to do a rude approach.

"It isn't necessary when you're visiting Lazarus of all people," Adu Du claimed before grabbing the right knob and pulling it open to reveal a dim entrance having nothing but a torch as a source of light. "Come on, he's probably in his study like always," the alien gestured for everyone to come in and soon they followed him from behind. "You knock with your hand on the door to let someone know you are entering the room? Hm, no wonder you did that on Mayumi's home," Y/n asked suddenly out of curiosity.

"Yeah? You don't knock at Lluminaria?" Boboiboy raised a brow at her question. Y/n looked at him for a moment to think before someone answered for her. "We do, it is just her who does not know of it," Kaden informed the young man while raising his finger. "Why?" Gopal joined the conversation, looking over to the teen pilot who was caressing her chin, diving into her deep thoughts. "Because my whole life, I got used to someone announcing my presence when entering a chamber," she told them which caused Gopal's jaw to drop.

"So it's a royal thing in Llumina then," Boboiboy was amused. "How to be as rich as you? I take pictures for a living and sell them!" Gopal suddenly began, everyone could swear money symbols appeared in his eyes at the thought of money. Boboiboy knew that his best friend was probably lost, daydreaming about swimming in a flood full of money once again.

"If I use my foot against the door to make someone know I am present, is that considered knocking or kicking?" Y/n suddenly wondered irrelevantly. Cricket noises suddenly came out of nowhere, she only received a dumbstruck expression from Boboiboy and a chuckle from Kaden out of entertainment. Gopal on the other hand was considering her question. "You know, that's a good question!" Gopal snapped his fingers but only got dragged off by Fang before he can do anything stupid.

"Just get inside here will you?" Fang sighed, feeling as if he was babysitting. Kaden followed the two which left Boboiboy and Y/n standing awkwardly at the entrance. The elemental hero faked a cough to gather her attention. "So... Uh... Ladies first?" He gave her a wobbly smile which is a result of his growing nervousness. He politely stepped out of the way and gestured for her to go in first. "It is dark inside," Y/n began, mentally questioning why there is only one torch being lit inside.

"Yeah but if anything happens, I'm right here with you," he reassured her, caressing his nape sheepishly. "But I am not afraid," Y/n blinked at him in confusion, thinking that she might have given him a false sign with her comment earlier. "Even if you're not, I would still be here," Boboiboy smiled softly at her. "How kind of you sir, well then, I shall enter first. Please make sure no monsters are following me," Y/n joked, walking inside the building.

"Well. Uh, I will..." Boboiboy slightly blushed, realising his unintentional boldness.

The two entered and followed the sound of creaking stairs which was most likely from their friends moving around. That was when the sound of screams and yelps from everyone snapped them both. Boboiboy and Y/n turned to each other in worry before dashing their way upstairs, not caring about the noises that they created while climbing.

Once they arrived, they froze to see everyone hanging upside down from the ceiling, swaying around like pupas inside their cocoons. "Oh dear Eros." That was the only thing the female Glamouran could muster while staring at everyone above her. "What on Earth?" Boboiboy was so bewildered and worried at the same time. "More like, 'What on Lluminaria?'" Gopal managed to say, staring blankly at his best friend as he corrected him. "Lazarus! Get us out of here, it's us Adu Du and Probe!" The box-headed alien complained loudly.

"Mister Boss! We could be butterflies!" Probe's eyes sparkled as he swayed around and upside down like everyone else. "Shut up, robot! We're more like spider food!" Adu Du glared at his loyal henchman who shuddered at the thought of a scary spider. "Spiders! No! I don't want to get eaten today, huhu!" Gopal began to cry out in fear, moving his body, in hopes of freeing himself. "Eeek! Anything but spiders!" Ying was horrified at that idea. "Don't worry, Ying! We'll get out of here!" Yaya reassured her best friend.

"What is a spider?" Kaden calmly asked even though he was upside down. "Can I leave now?" Elliot commented with a blank expression on his face. "Hold on! We'll find a way to free you guys," Boboiboy tried to reassure everyone, raising his watch to transform himself. To say the least, it was a whole mess until the creaking floorboards snapped everyone from their complaints and constant whining. Before Boboiboy could transform, a figure approached them.

"Hmm, another mistake. Genuine apologies, associates," the magus began with a small voice void of emotion that surprised everyone who didn't know him. "Exsolvo," he calmly began while closing the book that he was holding. And with that, everyone fell to the ground with a loud thud which resulted in groans of pain being released by them. "Hey! You should really quit doing that!" Adu Du babbled out to the short and pale Glamouran before him.

"Cannot, it is to make sure I will not have to deal with uninvited intruders I am not associated with," Lazarus dusted his book after pushing his huge round glasses upwards to keep it from falling off his nose. "You're Lazarus?" Boboiboy blinked down at the small stature of the magus before him. Like mostly everyone, he was surprised at his appearance. He expected an old man with a long beard since it became a stereotype, especially with how the magus tower looked like.

"Indeed, it is I. The all-knowing and the most powerful magus, Lazarus," The magus proudly introduced while gesturing to himself, closing his eyes. Silence filled the atmosphere as everyone took in the information, it was a bit difficult to believe that he was indeed the magus that they were looking for. "Since you are an associate of my associate then I shall reconsider, welcome to my tower. I rarely let anyone in, I do not care if you make yourselves feel at home as long as you are not irritating then you are worthy of my time," Lazarus pointed out with his staff.

Ying and Yaya thought that Lazarus was adorable but his personality was definitely the opposite of that. "Not gonna lie, I expected an old wise man. Are all magi like this?" Gopal blurted out of nowhere which earned an offended expression from the small magus. "Well, the majority of the ones I met fit that description. Only this magus is different," Kaden fixed his monocle, informing Gopal about what he knows. "Excuse you, associate. I am the youngest magus that existed for a cenotaria! And yet, I am named the strongest and smartest of all!" Lazarus boasted.

"Cenotaria?! What is the average age of magi then? That's so old!" Gopal was horrified to hear Lazarus' age. "I do not answer stupid questions," Lazarus huffed, looking away from them which made everyone stare blankly at him. "I have introduced myself. It is time for yours," Lazarus fixed his throat, looking back to them with his usual unfazed look on his visage. "Aren't you an all-knowing magus? Then why are you asking our names?" Gopal suspiciously leaned at the short Glamouran.

"I do know, but I also know that if you introduce yourself now, you will make a fool of yourself." His face was all expressionless but the sound of his voice all described his slyness. "Why you dwarf─" Before Gopal could lunge at him, a sheepish Fang and Boboiboy stopped him by pulling him back to them. "No more introductions, I already know everyone here and I know you sought me for help, yes?" He pushed his glasses up.

"And you, young Llumina. You are the one following your ancestor's legacy, I see. Quite an interesting piece of information, it is like history repeats itself does it not?" Lazarus approached the female elf, a hand on his chin as he looked at her up and down. "Just like Eros, physically, mentally and even your destiny... You are an intriguing young lady, Y/n Llumina," Lazarus nodded his head to himself before writing something on his huge book that he was holding the whole time.

'But is it certain that it is Eros' destiny you follow? Or could it be hers?' The magus thought to himself. Y/n didn't know how to respond to that but before she could, the sound of random but loud thuds reached their ears from behind. Everyone turned to the source of the noise to see something they didn't expect to see at all. Captain Papa and Cosmo stood by the entrance of the study, catching their breaths as if they ran a whole marathon. "Seriously!?" Ying placed her hands on her hips as she watched the duo.

"Cosmo?" Kaden was dumbfounded to see the pegasus guardian in such a state.

"Just like we practised my disciple!"

"Prepare for justice!" Captain Papa began dramatically. "And it will suffice!" Cosmo chanted proudly, spreading his wings. "To protect the cosmos from the unjust!" The adult continued, imagining a fake spotlight on them while everyone watched in utter disbelief. "To make such unification last!" The pegasus guardian added more enthusiasm to his part. "To extol the good of truth and the right!" Captain Papa clenched his fist, his cape flowing from behind. "To extend our reaches even to the endless heights!" Cosmo continued.

"Papa Zola!"

"Cosmo!"

"Team Justice carries on in an impactful lope!" Captain Papa stood beside Cosmo. "Surrender now or prepare to elope!" Cosmo prepared himself for the final line.

"Probe! How dope!" Even the purple robot suddenly joined in and jumped in front of them to join.

All of them were dumbstruck.

"This has got to be the most cursed thing I saw in my life," Fang blurted out, facepalming soon after due to the second-hand embarrassment that he gained from the scene. "What in the Pokémon?" The molecule hero blinked repeatedly while Boboiboy shook his head to himself while chuckling slightly. "So this is what you have been doing this past daunas, Cosmo?" Kaden didn't know what to feel about that. "Uish! Even you?" Adu Du asked the purple robot who went back to him.

"Hehe, I'm sorry Mister Boss! I couldn't help it, I wanted to do that for once. Cool aren't we?" Probe answered in bliss yellow sparkles appeared around him. "Haiyah! What are you two doing here?" Ying frowned at the two team justice members. "What about Ochobot? Don't tell us you left him there!" The gravity manipulator glared at them, it would be bad if they left him alone inside the ship. "I'm here..." A small voice was heard suddenly from behind Cosmo and Captain Papa.

"Ochobot! You came with us!" Boboiboy ran up to the power sphere and hugged him affectionately. "Sorry, I had to. I had to keep these two in check, they were planning on joining this adventure since it's the final part of the mission and I couldn't stop them," The power sphere admitted before looking over at the odd duo blankly. "Hm? What's this!?" Captain Papa began grabbing bottles and reading them even though it was on full ancient Glamouran, even Cosmo couldn't understand it.

"Stultus potio! I can only understand the potio part!" Cosmo exclaimed proudly as he looked over to the bottle Captain Papa was examining. "Quick, young disciple of justice! What does it mean?" The math teacher wondered. "Who are these extra clowns?"  Lazarus narrowed his caramel irises at the two who were beginning to cause trouble in the study. "I'm surprised you know that word," Fang sweatdropped cartoonishly. "One should not insult the great Lazarus," The magician pointed out with a frown.

"It is nice to finally know Cosmo has found his master but did he just say Stultus potio?" Kaden was alarmed, knowing what that word meant. "Yes, the clown of a pegasus did," Lazarus calmly answered, beginning to drink the tea that he prepared earlier. "Stop him!" Kaden yelled out in worry, pointing to the pegasus guardian who was beginning to drink the position out of nowhere. They were too late unfortunately, he already consumed the mysterious grey liquid.

"Bleh! Taste like vomit!" Cosmo complained, unconsciously dropping the bottle. Before it could fall, Yaya panicked and used her abilities to stop it from making contact with the solid floorboard. When she managed to stop it, she lets out a sigh of relief along with the others. "What's this potion anyway?" Ying raised a brow, grabbed the bottle and examined the label which was nothing but the name of the potion only. It seems like it would only be Glamouran magic users who would be able to read it.

"Stupid potion," Kaden told them with a sigh of defeat. Everyone turned to Cosmo in confusion, he was not showing any signs of being affected by the potion at all. "I feel the same though," Cosmo proudly announced, thinking that he could be immune to it since nothing happened. Elliot was on the corner the whole time, watching their every move. The distraction is wasting his time and time is running out, he needs to know the answer to his questions.

Anything for Lunos and the Llumina Legacy that should continue.

"That means you are already stupid in the first place," Lazarus nonchalantly announced like it was nothing, making mostly everyone sweatdrop cartoonishly.

"Now that everyone is here, I suggest we begin our conversation right here and right now," Lazarus took off his pointed magician hat to reveal his fluffy caramel brown hair that took everything for the girls to stop themselves from patting his head. "Llumina, you ask for my help. But you do know there is always something you need to do or give me in return," he continued drinking his tea soon after. Y/n pursed her lips, she expected that even if Adu Du was there, there would still be a catch that she has to do. Magi aren't easy to convince after all.

"State what you want, I will make sure to give it," Y/n used all of her courage to say that to him. The magus brought his cup away before locking eyes with the taller Glamouran with his bored-looking ones. "I do not need that much, just recognition from the Elemental Magic Institute. They do not approve of my presence, they think... I know too much. Which is most definitely true," A rare smile appeared on his face while pushing his round glasses up, quite proud of the fact that even the famous magic institute fears his abilities.

"The past generation rulers disliked what I can do, so I am asking you to accept my request then I guess I can allow you to ask me questions," Lazarus raised a finger. "So... Will you accept my request or not?" The magus finally finished, looking up at her with a serious expression. "It is not like I have any other choice, you are the only one we can approach," Y/n fixed her flight goggles before nodding her head.

"That is correct, most magi are now under Lunos' control. The reason I set up a trap earlier is because of that reason, I am expecting them to capture me but since I live the farthest from Lluminaria, it is taking quite a time," the all-knowing creature stated. "But can't you just fight them with your magic? You look like you're powerful after all," the molecular hero asked in wonder, confused at the fact that Lazarus made it sound like he can't do anything.

"I would... But there are just some things that are not meant to be messed with, if I do not surrender then I know I will change the fixed future. I still have roles that I cannot change in the future," Lazarus shook his head. "Some things are just meant to happen, but I know with you as the bearer, Glamoura will be well," he continued. "So I assume that you agree with my deal?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

"I agree," Y/n trusted Lazarus, she just feels like she should no matter how shady his agreement with her. "Very well, state your questions," he nodded his head before sipping his tea again.

"I want to know some secrets of dark magic. Does it allow one to perform cloning?" Y/n began sternly, clenching her fist. "Dark magic, aye? No natural magic can perform the act of cloning oneself, if you are thinking that Lunos was cloning himself then the answer is incorrect. I admit that he is surrounded by dark magic but it is not possible. You need to think deeply about this Y/n, if one cannot clone then there must be something else that was done," Lazarus responded.

"Before I can continue, I suggest we speak in a private place yes? The bearer and the restorer, do come with me," Lazarus stood up, gesturing for Boboiboy and Y/n to follow him out of the study. The two looked at each other before following him from behind, climbing the stairs once again. The magus led them to the highest room of the tower as he wanted to speak with them alone without the others. "Please do sit down," he ordered, sitting on a seat before a table. It was almost like he was going to interrogate them.

"Why did I bring you here, you may ask?"

Boboiboy and Y/n reluctantly nodded their heads at his attempt of starting a conversation. "This information is vital and we cannot let the person in question know that we are aware of them. Because if we do, a single move will cause the future to change and we do not want that," Lazarus clasps his hands together and brought them before his lips. "No people can clone with the use of magic, I informed you before and do remember that always," he continued.

"Because that suggests that one of those two Lunos is a fraud, someone who can do advanced magic is helping him," Lazarus finally revealed the highest possibility that was happening. The elemental users' eyes widened at that announcement, they never thought that one of those two Lunos could be fake. But either way, both Lunos did unforgivable things. The only thing they're questioning is the fact that who could that person be. It was clear they were trying to hide who it was.

But why are they hiding this certain person? Most likely, they were either known or it was just Lunos' order.

"This accomplice is someone who can also conjure dark magic," He added, clenching his teeth at the thought.

"Amongst us in that room, I felt a devastating overwhelming aura of dark magic waiting to be released. I know dark magic when I feel it. Someone is not who they seem to be, I am warning you both."

════════ ××× ════════

A/n: So, this is how Lazarus is supposed to look like. The picture or illustration isn't mine by the way.

Isn't he adorable? I want to squish him so bad.

Omnia valebit. Ego te expectant :]

Disclaimer: The illustrations above aren't mine. They belong to their original artists.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.2K 1.1K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
15.4K 643 47
This is a continuous series of Boboiboy Galaxy -Dark secrets and I already posted previous chapters on Wattpad . This is a story of Boboiboy and his...
39.7K 2.1K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...
22.5K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...