Assassin in Jade Mountain (Co...

By Jasmin_Twilightmoon

Jasmin is an assassin, even though she's only 5. Widely known to most residents of the Scorpion Den, though m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Picture of Jasmin by @General_Serpentine
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62: Announcements
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
Assassin in Pantala is Out!!!

Chapter 49

292 6 2
By Jasmin_Twilightmoon

"I could blast a hole through the wall," Qibli offered.

"Don't you dare!" Kinkajou shook her head. "No fire in my rainforest, thank you!"

"Um, can we go more quickly?" Jasmin asked.

"Yeah, we better," Qibli agreed. "The dragonets are almost done counting."

"Five hundred forty seven! Six hundred eleven!" They shouted, proving his point.

"That, too." She flicked her tail nervously. "But I might hurt anyone any time right now."

"I have an idea." Winter shoved Qibli out of the way. He blew a plume of frostbreath at a corner, making a hole big enough for all five of them to crawl through. "I'll go first."

"Wait!" Moon stopped him. She paused, and Jasmin guessed that she was listening for any minds outside. "Okay, you can go now.

The IceWing pushed his way through the blackened leaves. Jasmin quickly followed, shivering slightly as the frostbitten leaves grazed her tucked wings. After a moment, she jumped up, relieved to be free of the uncomfortable closeness of the hatchery. 

"Whew," The hybrid wiped a bead of sweat off her forehead. A cascade of colors poured through her scales, and Jasmin finally settled to a calm blue-purple. 

"We need to hurry," Moon said as she went came out into the open. Kinkajou followed her lead. "The dragonets will notice soon enough that we're not in there anymore."

"Oh, it'll be fine," Kinkajou reassured the NightWing. "You wouldn't believe how thoroughly they search the hatchery before giving up. They search every square inch; It's like a RainWing obsession."

"Great, and also; I have an idea where Icicle might be," Jasmin added. "The old home of the NightWings."

"So you mean she's in-" Qibli started.

"Yup," She finished. "The volcano."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.6K 53
Darkstalker has been defeated, and Pyrria is finally at peace. (Somewhat.) Qibli invites Winter to come back to Jade Mountain Academy. But just when...
14.5K 371 33
Nightfighter is a strange NightWing, he has light blue eyes and most importantly, the powers of the NightWings lost centuries ago. He has both mind r...
1.2K 38 19
"Why have I never met my father? Her talons and ruff turned emerald green. And what would Mother think if I ran away?" This story is about a hybrid w...
48 9 30
Nightfire, a Skywing-Nightwing hybrid, has lived most of her life hidden away with Thunderwing, another hybrid. But when Boreas and Algae, Icewing an...