Psycho State

By Srijani_Edition

This is a fanfic by Srijani_Edition. Nothing relates to real life. The whole city is alarmed! Innocent girls... More

Character Sketch And Trailer
SKM Murder (1)
Cheat, Murdered! (2)
Bell's palsy (3)
The Meet (4)
The Red Obsession (5)
The Stare (6)
Who was there? (7)
Real Love Or Fake Love? (8)
The Scream (9)
Scary (10)
The Unbelievable Thing (11)
Sinking (12)
Brother like (14)
Love Is Trust (15)
Cursed Night (16)
The Favorite Color (17)
The Memory (18)
Abhishek Crying (19)
His Sins (20)
S and A (21)
Facing The Truth (22)
The End (23)

Fees, Who Gives It? (13)

935 52 8
By Srijani_Edition

[In the evening! At the park]

Avneet was sitting on a bench waiting for Abhishek dada...

After sometime Abhishek dada arrived..

Abhi: Hey Avneetay! (Waved his hand)

Avu: Oh hello dada!

Abhi: Yes tell me! (Sits beside her)

Avneet then told her the whole incident that Siddharth did with her last night!

Avu: You know dada this was so much unexpected from him! I knew him as such a innocent boy from whom you can never expect these kind of things! It was so cruel, so aggressive! I can't get it out of my mind! [Sobbs]

Abhi: Avneetay, dear I can understand what you have gone through! But please calm down! There might be some problems with him! You have to know him from more and more deep! Don't get away from him so easily! If you love him then you have to trust him and help him! Do you?

Avu: Mmm... Yes I love him! But trust!? I mean just think what he did! If he hadn't fever then I would surely send him to his hostel that night only!!!

Abhi: Relax! Okay did you ask him the reason behind this?

Avu: Dada just don't ask me about that!!!! I asked him and he was like he didn't even know what I was talking about!!!!

Abhi: WHAT!? Did he forgot???

Avu: I don't know! He was acting or he was real! I really don't know!!

Abhi: Avneet let's go to your home once!

Avu: Why?

Abhi: I want to see what he tells!

Avu: Mmmmm okay! Let's go then!

They started the car towards Avneet's house

[Siddharth's side]

Siddharth is lying in the bed still shivering in fever! He has no sense! He wanted someone, but no one was there!

Some voice were echoing in his ears...

[Echoes]

Voice [female]: "Are you afraid of the dark? I'm coming!" (×4)

Again two voices laughed together! A male and a female....

Female: Asu!(×3) Look he is my boyfriend! We look good together right? (×2)

Siddharth was having jerks... He was restless.... His breathing was uneven.... then suddenly Avneet's voice echoed in his ears....

Avu's voice: How dare you to do this? (×5)

Siddharth became more panicked...

He started muttering in sleep...

Meanwhile Abhishek and Avneet entered the room....

Sid: [muttering in sleep] I don't know anything! I'm sorry! I didn't do anything! Avneet! I'm sorry! I don't know anything! I'm sorry! [Mutter continues]

Abhi: [taken aback] Avneet he is muttering in sleep!

Avu: But he did it!

Abhi: No! He can't lie while sleeping!

They noticed Siddharth was being more and more restless! He grabbed the bedsheets!

Abhi: Avneetay go to him! He isn't okay!

Avu: [tears welled up in her eyes] Hmmmm...

Avneet rushed to Siddharth... She took his head on her lap and caressed her hands over his forehead and head....

Avu: [leaned over him] Sidd relax! Relax! I'm here only! With you! Nothing will happen!

Sid: [mutter continues] I don't know what you are taking about! I don't know!

Abhi: [sighed] Ohh poor boy! He seems to be very scared by your words!

Avu: Yeah I think I shouldn't have scold him this much! But he really forgot?

Abhi: Seems like! As he can't tell lie atleast while sleeping!

Avu: [caresses him] Baby! Please calm down! I won't scold you anymore! Please!

But suddenly starts breathing more unevenly! He clutched his heart!

Abhi: Hey Avneet! He is having some problem! He is not breathing properly!!

Avu: [patted his cheeks] Sidd?? What happened?? Why are you squirming like this??

Avneet noticed he is clutching his heart!

Avu: [scared] Sidd? Are you having chest pain?

Avneet removed his hands and rubbed his chest... Siddharth grabbed her dress tightly....

Abhi: Avneetay!!!! He is gasping for air!! Ohh God!!!! Let me open the windows!!

Abhishek opened the windows and quickly called a doctor!

The doctor came and settled Siddharth on a bed with an oxygen mask and saline...

Abhi: Doctor what happened to him?

Doc: Seems like very suddenly he became too much panicked and scared!

Avu: He will be fine right?

Doc: Yes yes of course!

Avu: And chest pain?

Doc: No need to worry!!! It was happening just of that sudden excitement! He is not strong enough to bear it!!

The doctor left!

Avu: How will he be strong? [Burts into tears] For being strong one has to eat!!

Abhi: Ohh Avneetay!!! Don't cry like this!!

Avu: Dada you know he didn't eat anything the whole day! And in hostel he also doesn't eats well!! I made soup in the noon but he didn't eat! And see now he is lying with oxygen mask and saline!!

Abhi: [huggs her and soothes her] Avneetay! Don't cry like this dear! He will be fine!

[After sometime> It was about 9:00 am]

Abhishek and Avneet was sitting beside Siddharth.. Abhishek caressed Siddharth...

Abhi: Get well soon little boy!

Avu: Awww you look cute with him dada!

Abhi: Hahha really?? Avneetay you know, if I tell you the truth, then the day when i met him, I felt a connection with him! Like he is my own brother! From that day I really loved him!

Avu: Hmmm he is so cute! Anyone could love him easily!

Abhi: Yeah! BTW Avneet who is Siddharth's parents? You never told me!

Avu: He told me they died when he was small! After that he was seased by fear so I didn't ask him further!

Abhi: Then his fees are given by his relatives?

Avu: Fees?

Abhi: Yeah college fees! He reads in college! His fees?

Avu: [taken aback] Hey I never thought about that!!!! I really don't know who gives his fees!!! And I remember he told me that he has no relation with his relatives!!

Abhi: Then who gives his fees!?

Hey sweet peoples, hope you liked this chapter!!! Let's see what will happen next]

Did Siddharth really forget what he did?

Is Siddharth really so innocent?

Whose voices were echoing in his ears?

Who gives the fees of Siddharth's college?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 18.5K 98
A story between a mafia queen and a normal and innocent boy! ♥ The girl is strong, fierce and not afraid of anything or anyone. She is the queen of t...
11.8K 665 22
If you are unaware about the TV show, still you can read it and it will seem somewhat good, believe me! _____________________________________________...
158K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...
24.9K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...