A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

Noka004 द्वारा

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... अधिक

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

we bout to have a party

181 6 5
Noka004 द्वारा

"Hey, hey, wake up"

I peer my eye my open and turn away, flipping Natasha off.

"Well I guess I'll tell K you're refusing orders"

"Urrreeh, no breakfast for you"

"I don't need a minor to make me breakfast, Naroo already made some anyway"

"He did?"

I slowly stand and look at the kitchen, Bella and Pan were shoving food into their mouths while glaring at each other and Jay and Naroo were "talking".

Eh? This isn't the typical Korean breakfast, did I even have this in my house?

"Miso soup and rice?"

"Well I'm not used to making Korean food, and it's better if we eat food I know how to make other than me fucking up" He grunted

"What'd you got, Naroo?"

"Banana on toast and rice if i feel like it" He spoke between chewing "hangover food"

Naroo turned back to Jays slightly judging look and growled.

"Hey, I'm 19, that's considered an adult here"

Bella slammed her fork done and shouted "DONE! FUCK YOU LOSER!"

"Don't curse at him Mendoza" Naroo rolled his eyes, taking a drink of water.

Pan took his fork and stabbed it right into Belladonnas bandaged arm, she looked at him and smacked his head. And he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Pan! No stabbing! Go to your room!"

"What?!"

"You think that's a good idea?"

"......" He said nothing but walked off, his eyes got a little teary as he looked away and walked to his room.

"Brat" I cover my mouth quickly. I shouldn't say that about him, whyd i do that?

I rush over to Bellas arm and try to grab it. She pushes my arm away and tells me to leave it.

She's not bleeding? I take a knife off the table and slash the bandages off. Her arm was shiny, reflecting myself with a knife.

Her arm is artificial? Since when did she lose an arm, I would've known.

"Uh, Bella?"

"...what"

"When did that... happen?"

We stare at each other and I could feel Nat and Jay also staring in shock. She looked back to her arm a few times.

Naroo laughed beside me "You guys didn't know?" Naroo gasped "I feel oh so special to be the only one"

"You told... him and not me"

"I didn't tell him, he walked in when I was making repairs"

"What, when?!"

She bit the inside or her cheek. Thinking about her response. "Uh I got...uh.."

"She got infection, she went to the doctors and the syringe was dirty, then the one she went to closed down due to being, ya know, dirty"

That doesn't sound right, we always go to the KBD hospital unless its to far... oh right, Jays here, can't tell the truth.

"Damn, that's crazy"

"Eh, doesn't hurt anymore, though sometimes my hand itches, even though I don't HAVE ONE"

"Weird"

I feel like I'm forgetting something...
what was it? Damn it.

Mission, Nat has something for us.

Right!

I turn to Natasha and hold my hand out "Mr. Bul sent something for me?"

"Oh, yeah" she reached into her back pocket and pulled out an envelope with the initials "KDB" on it.

I walked to my room and sat down at my desk, I grabbed the knife taped under my desk and cut the envelope open.

I unfolded the paper and read the written words carefully.

'Y/n, there's going to be a party at a club around your area, the target has been moving from club to club to head to every interesting club you see from where you are to Gangdong.

Bring someone with you, I want you to listen to these people talk. You may know them if you've been causing trouble, Jong Gun Park and Joon Goo Kim.

Definitely bring someone if you've met them, though they might just try and kill each other if something happens.

Goodluck :3'

Really? The :3 face? You feel disappointed too right.

More than I thought.

Good, seems we are in the same page.

I crumple the note and place it on my desk. I reach under my bed and pull out my suit.

Terrible spot

I have no other place right now.

I pull it on over my underwear and
t-shirt, zipping it up and locking it in place.

I grab the crumpled note and walk out to the kitchen, I throw the paper in the oven and turn it on. I bend down and watch it burst into flames.

I pull the glove parts of my suit over my hands, turn off the oven and grab the pile of ashes and throw them away.

"Naroo, get your biker suit on we're going somewhere"

"Ugh, fine....you have an extra?"

".....check the closet right there" I flick my hands towards the closet that had the blankets in it.

"There's a jacket"

"Well that's it then, Bella take Lucius on a walk today, Natasha take care of Pan, he eats mainly fruit and sometimes bread types of food, like a bird"

"Whatever"

"Yep yep"

I waved bye and walked out with Naroo down to the motorcycles. I throw him a helmet and he grimaced at it.

"You're wearing one"

"Oh absolutely, the color is just ugly, purples better"

If I rolled my eyes any further than I might be staring at my brain right now. I pulled my helmet on and walked over to Naroos bike, pressing my thumb to it to unlock it.

I haven't been on a mission with Naroo since I was..like 10 and he was 12. I thought he was the best fighter in the KAA back then, we've changed so much.

"We going or not? Also, where are we going"

"Clubs, for a Job"

He slipped the helmet on and felt around the front then lifted the front shield.

"This is just a normal helmet, I won't be able to hear you"

"You don't need to, just follow me, we're headed to Gangdong"

He rolled his eyes the flicked the shield down, he rolled his shoulders a bit then rested his hands on the handles and nodded. We back out and start heading towards the area of Gangdong.

The targets, Jong Gun Park, Joon Goo Kim, I need a renewed file on them. Guns smart, he knows what's happening around him. Goo is more of a do it when it comes up, unless forced but underestimating him could end bad, he's smarter then he let's on.

Like you?

What, How is that like me?

You know everything about everyone yet you still act like you know nothing and they believe you, you know about Zack and his God Dog shit, Zoe's boring life, Vasco's bullies and how he was bullied, about Eli's secret kid, we just don't know about Daniel and Jay.

That's not the same thing, people don't think we're airheaded like him. I make the sign to turn left for Naroo.

There are key differences between me and Goo, he likes fighting I don't.

Yes you do, because I do.

You're not me, you're a killer, I'm a student at J high-school that knows more than she should.

We stop for the light and wait for a few minutes as cars and trucks pass by into the roads next and in front of us.

Anyone could know more than they should, if you look up how to drain blood from cattle you could easily murder someone but the normal human mind thinks nothing of it, maybe that you're a butcher.

The light turns green and we start moving again. The bright yellow lights leaning across the roads contorted our shadows.

It changes nothing, we are the same, because I haven't killed, you've been in your mindset every mission, because of you weren't the target wouldn't be the only person dead.

The road leaned to the left as we went downhill then to the right.

...no wait, oops, only when you were young, you didn't know shit and were so reckless, but I cleaned that up with thick, heavy red cleaner.

That's you, don't push your morals my way just because you don't wanna be the only phyco in this head.

I held my hand up and slowed to an almost stop in front of a rather colorful club.

Naroo took his helmet off, hung it on the handle and walked the bike over next to me.

"I'll check it out, if there's no commoti then we'll leave"

"Be careful, these aren't your normal street bugs"

"I never treat someone like a bug on a mission, K wouldn't send us if it was a bug"

That's good reasoning, doesn't change how I'll treat my hits though, they deserve the death I gift them.

He walked in with his leather jacket over his shoulder.

Is this how we're gonna spend our day, from club to club looking for those two freaks.

I rest my head on my arms while waiting and lazily looking at the doors of the club. A few minutes later and Naroo walks out shaking his head.

"What took you so long?"

"It's a sectional club, I checked each room"

"...Hey, you know random stuff, is there supposed to be anything big happening at a club you've been to?"

"I don't know random stuff" He sighed holding the helmet "...but.. yes, there's a club somewhere in the middle of Gangdong where a gang is"

"What type?"

"Biker I assume, the guy I drank with had a vest on with a logo on the back, it's possible they do dirty work for Park and Kim"

"Let's go, lead the way"

"MmmmMm"

I could tell he's annoyed, his skin is pretty pale, maybe he's not getting enough sleep.

He made signal for left and turned promptly. He sped up a tiny bit and his head turned back a little before speeding up a lot, forcing me to speed up as well.

He could be sick, I've seen it happen to a lot of people in KAA. It's gonna take me time to get used to that, can't believe Bella actually talked to Kovik about it, now it's K. Assassin Association, wonderful.

Though its not just assassins but whatever, it works. I wonder if Naroos talked to Kuro recently.

Another signal, how deep into Gangdong is this club, the runaway gets higher the further you go, I've heard they could be troublesome.

We just kept turning and driving, passing many shops, apartments, stores and a school.

He finally put up the signal to stop while rolling towards a club. He stopped and got off. I parked next to him and locked mine and his bike.

"This the one"

"No I just brought you to the next best thing where we would never see those guys"

"I don't appreciate that"

"No one appreciates the art of sarcasm because it's usually directed at them"

"....let's go"

"Yep"

Naroo takes out his wallet and gave the bouncer money which I assumed amounted to probably a few thousand in usd.

He walked in and grabbed my wrist and looked down at me "Stay close, people get weird in these kind of clubs, we're probably looking for a VIP spot"

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and shoved people away from me when they danced a little to close.

His hand reached to my neck and pulled up my mask.

"People will hit on you more if they see your face, I know you don't like that"

"How? I've never talked about missions at the mansion"

"You were ranting back around 5 years ago that some high-school dude kept hitting on you while on a run"

"I-.....thought you were sleeping"

"That's what everyone says, I might not look like it but I listen, but who wants the advise of someone who drinks and does drugs"

He led me to the bar and I sat down, he felt around in his pocket, he grabbed my hair and started to put it up.

"If we're gonna be fighting put your hair up, you're so messy, if we get home and your rooms a mess I'm not cooking for you"

....my rooms not messy, just some cloths in my laundry basket........did I hide the file bag in my room?

Yes, it's under the floor, under your desk.

Thank God, what about my bloody shoes?

Closet, he shouldn't be snooping in there anyway though, if he does just say Pan spilt juice on you.

What about my shirt? I got a blood stain on that too.

...laundry basket..

Damn. It's not a big deal, I'll say I got a bloody nose.

If he see's the shoes it'll be suspicious

Well let's hope he's respectful and doesn't look around in a woman's closet.

"You need to brush your hair, it's tangled, it's not dry luckily"

I look behind me at him and he's pulling his hair back into a small ponytail, light dull lavender streaks show in his dark purple hair.

He hasn't cut his hair in awhile, it's almost as long as Trejean's, it doesn't look bad, just barely touching his shoulders.

"You take better care of yourself then I thought"

"Yep, I'm just full of surprises"

His hands drop to the counter while he goes to sir down. His eyes kept glancing from side to side.

Has he met these two? He might have drank with them once on one of his party spree's.

"You've been acting weird, is it because of that guy?"

"Huh? No, you know I don't let relationships get in the way of my job Naroo"

"Mhm, and?"

"...what?"

"You've still been acting....weird, like your hiding something"

"WHat? Nah, I don't see it......ehm....stop looking at me"

"Sure, so you're a hundred percent okay"

"Yeo, always"

"Good, because they're here"

I pull out my phone and yank Naroo next to me and go to my camera, moving my phone till I see the targets.

Gun looked over so I whispered smile to Naroo. We both smiled and I snapped a picture.

That's definitely them, I recognize that bright yellow hair from anywhere.

Piss head.

I nod at Naroo. He leans on the counter and smiles nicely while ordering a drink.

"Hey" I flick his arm "We're not here to drink"

"I need something to help me stand look at that guys hair, it's brighter than the neon lights in here"

"Your limit is only one, choose wisely"

"Oh, we're about to have a party, of course I'd choose the best alcohol"

I don't know what he ordered but it was very, extra. I'm surprised that's even alcohol, it's so colorful. Another got placed in front of me with a smile from the bartender.

Naroo's drink was already halfway gone while he was taking his time eating the fruits from inside the large glass.

It's so weird waiting for something to happen when you usually start it, like an unnatural order of things.

The blue light from above went right aross my face, meeting with the pink. Jeez, these lights are gonna give me a headache.

How does Naroo do this all day and night? I feel like throwing up right now just from being here.

Maybe he got used to it after awhile.

"Drink, they've been watching since that photo, there's no way your getting close without a drink or two"

"I think you just wanna party"

"Well they'd need to turn the music up, but after some drinks it'll be louder"

He downed the rest of his drink and ordered another. I took a long drink of mine, it tasted pretty good, I can barely taste the alcohol.

What're Gun and Goo here for? Kovik didn't tell me.

"Stop thinking about work, people like them know when your being real and when your working"

"If I can hide everything about me and put on a front my entire life I can fake being interested in why they're here"

"Think carefully, if I can see it they might"

"Always" I take another sip of my drink before air just comes through the straw "I thought I had more than this..."

"You've been drinking the entire time you stayed quiet"

"Whatever, another please"

I could sense that shitty grin of Naroo's next to me. I remember when the team got through our big mission after 3 weeks of sleepless days and nights, traveling, chasing. We finally got it over with and all went to a bar.

One of the most devastating nights, I hate thinking of that night, even the day that it happened on.

I take a long gulp of the sweet, refreshing drink sat in front of me.

It's a party, normal people dance.

Not drunk enough yet.

"How's uh, Ana?"

"Annie? She's good, still a little sick"

"Oh" I wave the bartender over "tell me, what kind of food do you have?"

He laughed a little and shook his head "I'm not telling you about my personal life"

The bartender handed me a menu. Ew, shit food for a place for shitty people.

"Fine, I won't push it"

My eyes drifted back to the duo, it looked like Goo was trying to party while the other tried dragging him away.

Naroo reached down into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, pulling one out and lighting it with a lighter that appeared out of nowhere.

He looks like some gruff thug but with that colorful sweet drink it just looks silly.

"You look like a fucking dumbass"

He raised his eyebrow then looked at his drink and smirked

"I guess I'm just more secure then the other men with their liquid bread"

"I didn't mean to say that but you're right"

"That's what I meant, that, saying stuff that you didn't want to say"

Shit. He'll think I'm crazy, 'Oh I hear voices in my head like fucking deadpool', nope, no way.

"I think I lack a filter sometimes, when I'm comfortable I guess"

He paused. Shit, he doesn't buy it. He's a doctor, he'd know whether this is bull or not.

He runs a hospital, he's not a doctor.

To be a doctor you have to understand certain things, like where to peirce skin and veins, ask the proper questions, how to diagnose correctly. If he made a fake graduation certificate then any hospital would give him a job, he's perceptive, he noticedthe slightest detail off.

Then we're a doctor too.

"Sure" He huffed "they've seen you before huh"

"Yeah, I ended up fighting with the blond"

"Then why'd K send you?"

"I mean, I'm strong, but the others are on pretty equal levels with those two, better safe then a lose"

We've been with him all our life, we're more than a lose to him! We're family.

Enough. No more tonight. I'm drink enough now

I chug the rest of my drink and drag Naroo to the crowded floor of people dancing.

"Be normal, stay together then separate after a few minutes, if you caught their eye they'll try and talk to you"

"Or they'll come up when you're here, they're very confident"

"Then separate earl-is that Gordon?"

He stated past me further into the groups of people, we danced along with the other people and the song and I took my chance to turn.

Yep, that's Misty.

Use her, she could distract one of them

Good idea.

"Time to separate"

I move through the crowd, pushing several touchy people, squeezing past the groups of people that danced body to body.

Freaks, let's join.

No!

My body got shoved into a space that actually had a space of clearing.

"Y/n, what're you doing here?" Misty scoffed, drinking her wine.

"There's two guys over there that need distracting, choose one"

"What, why should I help you"

"If you don't I'll slit your throat with that wine glass"

"Understood, who again?"

"People at the corner, work your magic, I'd go for the bleach blond, he's a little more gullible but smart"

"Not a problem"

She moved her hair to her shoulder exposing more of her neck, she applied more of the dark red lipstick that complimented her dark skin, she took off her small coat to reveal the scarlet dress that showed almost her entire back.

She'll probably enjoy this.

I watched as she silently drifted behind them and leaned over the back of the seat they sat at.

They didn't seem to notice till Goo leaned back and jumped from when she touched his shoulder.

She tilted her head and smiled sweetly, probably saying something teasing.

It seemed to work since Goo shoved Guns face away and turned to talk to her.

Gun grabbed his arm but Goo just punched him without turning to him.

I envy her ability to go and make connections without any feeling on her end, if only you were less human.

That's because she's afraid, of being hurt, I envy the person everyone thinks I am.

Gun seemed irritated. He stood and walked off into the crowd. Shit, where is that tall bastard.

Damn, I can't see over these fucking people.

If only we had a lawnmower...or a chainsaw.

"Funny to see you here"

A hand pulled my mask down from behind me. Shitshitdamnitshitfuck shitholyshitShit.

"Eh?" I turn and look up at the one and only piece of shit "it's you, uh, you're Goo right"

His brow furrowed but he didn't frown
"No" His voice got a little deeper "you know my boss has been looking for you"

"Who's your boss? Because if I don't know him then he's not important to me"

"Someone like you should know"

"Quit with the banter, what'd you want"

A smile? Blegh, he reminds me of the teacher back at KSD, she beat my ass more than a fucking bread dough.

His ghost of a shit eating grin made me feel like socking him in his jaw.

"You're more talkative then last time I saw you"

Relax, don't take your eyes off him, but how's Misty doing..

"Suck my dick"

"You've grown quite a mouth" He growled, he grabbed my forearm "Where's the other kid from last time? He seemed tough"

"Why did he join PTJ? Tell me, he wouldn't join without a reason, or a bribe"

"What do you mean? He went to PTJ? Thanks, now I know where to find him, well, I would've know one way or another"

Damn it! I rip my arm away and head towards Misty. She had Goo's face in her hands while she made out with him.

"Lets dance"

"Mm? Why" she moved her arms around his neck. He'll recognize me! Shit my mask.

"I'm busy"

"Oops, didn't notice"

I wander back to the bar and order another drink. Naroo shoves his way to me and pulls the drink away.

"Whats wrong with you?"

"Fun, I'm having fun, nothing wrong"

"Your on a job, act like it" He flicked my forehead "your supposed to be listening to them"

"Oh my God, Misty's making out with the blond, Pistol over there noticed me, maybe if I get 'drunk' enough he'll spill what his boss wants with me"

I slapped myself and pushed the drink away. No losing control. I shook my head.

"Sorry, I haven't had a drink in awhile"

A tap on my shoulder, turned me to look at them. Misty was smiling while she chugged something in a small container.

"Whats that?"

"Antidote" she grinned while wiping off her 'lipstick' "He'll be sleeping in 15 to 20 minutes tops, Saki called, we got a job, later"

Naroo sighed and waved her off. He wrapped his hand around my wrist and started pulling me to the doors of the bar.

"If they want you they can come and get you" He grunted, a smirk following when Gun turned his head to us as he pulled me out of the club.

He brought me to the small patch of grass next to the club and put his arm over my shoulder.

"You okay? I won't let near you"

"Hey"

Why is he following us? Naroo stops but pushed me a few feet ahead of him.

"I wasn't done talking"

"Well she was, so fuck off, she needs to get home anyway"

"Heh...I've been dying for a fight since me and.....where is he?"

"That guy with the awful hair? He's snug as a bug on drugs, because he got drugged"

"Well, fuck that idiot for now"

"No! No, I'm here" Goo stumbled put and held his stomach while he leaned over next to gun "ooof, I'd say I learned my lesson but she was hot"

Goo uses weapons, I don't really have a problem with that since Naroo does too sometimes.

Goo wandered off and came back with a steering wheel while gun just stood there lighting a cigarette.

I heard Naroo huff. My eyes flicked over to him while looked around with his hand on his hip.

I knelt down and picked up a large rock, he tossed it from his right hand to his left before he smiled widely.

"I don't mind weapons"

I guess I'm taking Gun, they seem to be gunning for each other.

I reach down in my suit pocket for the vial Kuro gave me, some type of gas, what was it for again?

No pain. Take it.

Yep, yep.

I crush it and inhale deeply through my nose. Something tells me this fight is gonna be a dirty one.

:)

My turn?

Eh, I guess.

□●□●□●□
(?Pov?)

I rushed towards Gun, before I could put my arm out he put his arm out ready to catch my hand.

I grab his arm and swing over him, pushing his arm behind and up.

BreakBreakbreakbreakbreakBreakBreak

He turns and grabs my neck, he lifted and slammed me into the ground.

"Heheheheh, try harder AK"

I wrap my legs around his neck and twist my hips, flipping him over.

A piece of a wheel rolls over to us and I snatch it, Guns arm grappled me and threw me to the ground.

He runs closer, close enough. I slam my foot up into his jaw and I hit him with a low blow.

No kids for him~

A small pressure fell on my foot. A rock? I look up at where Goo and Naroo fought. Naroo seemed rather clean while Goowas smiling with every punch he threw.

"Just kill him"

Naroo glared at me, his hand engulfed Goo's face, he pulled and pushed him in front of him and held him on the ground.

"I'll wait" Naroo sat on top of Goo either his hand covering his face.

"Eh? You'll wait? Why? Oh right, I didn't finish"

I look back at Gun, he was standing but he took off his coat and shirt.

My eyes could not roll any further. Everytime, so many memories of this type of moment, except their blood always painted such a pretty picture in the end.

"It's frowned apon to have you tits out buddy"

Heh, look at those measly scars, you'd think he'd have more, disappointment itself stands in front of me with such confidence.

"Don't worry" I grin while slowly walking towards him, hunching low "your blood won't be wasted"

I reached down into my pocket, pulling out a quarter.

"Head is dead, Tails is life"

I flicked it up and I spun in the air before it came down and I caught it. I moved my hand a little to see the answer.

"......Tails" I sighed, I positioned the coin between two of my fingers.

It sped towards Guns torso and pierced his skin, he felt down to the area, confusion swarming his face as his hand held on tight where the coin hit.

"What was that?"

"Something small like that fitting between broken bones is sure to cause an issue, especially when it's been soaked with cyanide" I laughed "if injected and it reaches your blood stream I'd say a few minutes without immediate care, of course you'll live because someone won't let you due just because, even if you are a pain"

"Fuck, we need to go Goo"

"Kind-a..busy"

"Quit licking my hand"

I go to stand right next to him and gaze down at him.

"Anyone, can be brought to the knees, it just matters when"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

29.1K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
98.3K 4K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...
131K 1.1K 6
"She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you desire cannot compare to her" ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...
2.3K 117 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...