Inazuma Eleven Orion No Kokui...

By EATSUSHI22

Many youths train until they bleed to improve their skills. But only a handful can reach it: The entrance to... More

Chapter 1: The Gate to the World
Chapter 2:The Lost Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 3: Those Who Bear The Seal
Chapter 4: Ichihoshi's Smile
Announcement
Chapter 5: The Trojan Horse
Chapter 6: Kidou's Counterattack
Chapter 7: The Waiting Trap
Announcement!

Chapter 8: Inazuma Japan's Biggest Crisis

238 13 1
By EATSUSHI22

Bold-Italic - Flashbacks

Italic - Thoughts

Bold-Underlined - Author's Note (A/N)

-----

For the next few days, the Inazuma Japan was diligently training for their upcoming next match soon, guided by their training coach Kudou.

'This team's current pillar of support is Endou. If he's out of the picture, the team will fall apart from the inside out. Gouenji and Kidou may be gone, but as long as he's still around, the team's mentality will remain firm.' thought Ichihoshi looking at Endou.

"Is he going after Endou-san next? Well, he's not gonna get away with it." said Haizaki looking at Ichihoshi with anger in his eyes.

"Stop it. Instead of minding him, mind your own training menu." said Tachibana besides Haizaki.

"Huh? Don't tell me you're just gonna let that guy be till one of us are out, Tachibana?" asked Haizaki as his full attention is on the girl only. 

"Did those words come out of my mouth?" she said asking Haizaki as he just flinched at what she said. The boy didn't say anything back as she just glared at her.

"Okay, everybody!" said the coach as the players look at him.

"Free time is over! We'll now begin training in preparation for our next opponent!" said the coach as the team gathered.

"Huh? That was free time? But we were practicing!" complain Goujin.

"Your next opponent, Uzbekistan, is a team with incredible stamina. You need this training to help you face them." said Lee Lakee.

"I will now announce your team breakdowns!" said Zhao Jinyun holding a list.

-----

The team was divided into four. Each team has different colors and Tachibana was on the yellow team. (A/N: Removing Lakee.)

"What is this?" asked Kiyama Tatsuya.

"You've been divided into teams, and will now be holding a relay race." answered the fat coach.

"Relay?"

"We're not training to raise stamina?"

"You don't necessarily need to use stamina to conquer an opponent with stamina." added the coach.

"A relay means we'll be working our high power output, correct?" asked Hiura, putting his hand on his chin.

"Each of you will be running a distance of fifteen meters. Create a square with your team and keep handling the baton to each other." 

"What's the logic behind this training?"

"Is it even useful?"

"I'll leave a box of tissues at the starting point for each team. Whoever is the last runner must take one tissue from the box after handling over the baton." said the man as Tachibana raise her hand.

"What is it, Tachibana-san?" as everyone's attention is on her.

"So are you saying that we must keep repeating that until we've run out of tissues?" she asked.

"Huh? Until we've run out?" said Iwato Takeshi.

"That's going to be quite a number of rounds, isn't it?

"Do we have the option to not do it?"

'True. With this regimen, our stamina will run out but increase after this.' thought Tachibana.

"Let's give it a try." said Hiura.

"Huh? By the way, where's Ichihoshi?" said Inamori looking around as he did not find the blue-haired boy around.

"Yeah, I don't see him around." said Goujin.

"Who cares." said Haizaki.

The four teams are on their own lane as they prepared themselves for the signal to be heard.

"Ready, set..." with a starting sound, the first runners carrying batons began to sprint to hand off the baton to their teammates.

This will be repeated many times until the box of tissues is no more.

Each team didn't stop running until its already sunset as the last of the tissue remaining is no more making them pant heavily as they meet the ground in exhaustion.

"What does this training even do...? We're not track runners here!" complain Goujin, laying on the ground with sweat all over him.

"That'll be all for today! Get plenty of rest tonight!" said the coach laughing as he dismissed.

"Let's go back to the lodging house and take a bath or something." said Mansaku Yuuichiro.

"Right..."

Before the team can get up, Kazemaru said something as they looked at him.

"What's the matter, Kazemaru-san?"

"Sorry about this, but I want us all to start a different training now." said Kazemaru making the team whine and complain about the sudden news.

"What?!"

From afar, Ichihoshi is staring at his 'teammates' when suddenly he felt a presence beside him making him startled as he sees the coach and Lakee.

"When did you get there?"

"Why aren't you practicing with everyone?" asked the coach with a smug on his face.

"They'll only pick fights if I'm there." replied Ichihoshi.

"I'll be leaving now. Excuse me." he said, leaving the coach and his companion beside him.

Tachibana saw the scenario as she can only stare from afar. There are too many questions are in her head right now.

But in the end, it's none of her business to butt in someone's private life.

Finally able to relax, everyone went to dine while the others had showers.

From the locker room, the only ones left are Tachibana, Haizaki, Kira, and Endou.

A loud sound can be heard from the locker room as Haizaki just slammed his locker.

"You want us to be friends with Ichihoshi? You may be captain, but that's the one thing I won't follow." said Haizaki to Endou. Kira Hiroto was drying his hair while Tachibana is arranging her things in her locker.

"Why not?" asked Endou.

"He's the enemy. Why do I have to practice with the enemy?" Haizaki added.

"Ichihoshi is your teammate." said Endou. Although Tachibana is listening to their exchange, she can only glance at them from time to time.

"The enemy is the other countries' teams!"

"If you think about what he's done up 'til now, he's unquestionably the enemy." said Kira.

"As long as he's a suspect, we won't be training with him." added Haizaki. Their decisions are already firm. They won't change their mind anymore because of the situation.

The issue is already in their line of sight. No one can just turn a blind eye to what happened.

"I understand your way of thinking. I'll go talk to Ichihoshi, then. I want you guys to think about how to get along with him with the stance that you've got on him now. " said Endou, leaving the room.

The two troublemakers can only stare at their captain leaving the room with questions in mind.

"Is that guy an idiot?" said Haizaki looking at Kira.

"Endou Mamoru is the type of person who's overly straightforward on everything." said Kira

Tachibana locked her locker as she whispered something under her breath.

"How immature of him." 

The next morning came as the players gathered around the training field waiting for their training regimen. The albino girl started to warm up when she heard groaning as she looked at it and saw Iwato Takeshi with sunken eyes plastering his face.

"What?" she can only respond with that, a sweatdrop on her face. 

"It was a dude..." he said to her making her more confused.

"Huh?"

"Everyone, there's bad news." as the players heard this, they gathered at the cafeteria.

"What?! Captain's been arrested?!" said Inamori in an anxious tone.

"No! Endou-san did nothing wrong! He was protecting me, and then those goons faked getting attacked by him." explained the manager, Mikado Anna.

"You sure it wasn't someone's bright idea?" said Haizaki glancing at Ichihoshi who was fiddling with his laptop.

"No, it could be an organizational tactic." ponder Kazemaru.

"What the hell is going on with this tournament?"

This isn't a normal tournament anymore. Someone carefully organized these things to control and destroy the players at the same time. Of course, anyone can be anxious in this situation.

"This must be a plot to make Japan lose by taking out Endou, who is the cornerstone of our morale." Kazemaru added as Zhao Jinyun came with Lakee.

"There's no other choice. We'll have to play our next match without Endou-kun." said the coach, startling everyone.

"But we still have an excellent goalkeeper on our team. Nishikage-kun, I'm counting on you." added the coach looking at the former goalkeeper of Outei Tsukinomiya.

"Huh? Me?" said Nishikage.

"Yes, you."

"Very well. I will make every effort, to the best of my ability." said Nishikage confidently.

With this situation, Tachibana can no longer think about what's gonna happened but little did she know that there is hope coming on their way.

"Tachibana-san." said Zhao Jinyun.

"Yes, sir?"

"You'll be the captain for this match." he said, the girl was shocked for a bit. When she was about to reply, Kira Hiroto said something.

"Can you handle it? You're not the type to le-" Kira didn't finish as he felt pain in his foot making him yelp. Tachibana just stepped on him as she was still looking at her coach.

"Yes, sir. I'll do it." she replied, Hiroto was glaring at her as she avoided his gaze.

(In FFI Stadium)

"It's the Asia preliminaries, and the third match for Japan! Japan has won two victories so far in their group stage, and if they win this match, they'll become a major contender to enter the main tournament!

Their opponent, Uzbekistan, possesses considerably high stamina, and they are nicknamed 'Eternal Dancers'! For how long will japan be able to keep up with their stamina? And for today, Japan has placed Nishikage in Endou's place as their goalkeeper!

Could this be Coach Zhao Jinyun's plan to keep their main goalkeeper rested amidst these furious matches?"

The players go to their positions on the field. The crowd cheer started to get louder and louder as they cheered. The girl could only think about how she can lead the team.

Yes, she's a former captain but that doesn't mean you can lead anyone without knowing what their capabilities of. She can only ponder this situation.

While she's in a daze, as she walks, a brown mohawk-like hairstyle, with white streaks at the sides came up to her side startling her a bit.

"What's wrong?" Fudou said.

"Nothing. I used to be the captain of my team, and I absolutely have no idea how this match will turn out. If only they were here..." she said, whispering the last part which Fudou was unable to hear.

The girl remembers her team as she reminisces. The way she gave out orders to them, the way without looking back her members will get the ball to her. 

Fudou just scoffed at what Tachibana said as the girl turned to him in confusion. 

"Getting scared already? And I thought you're not the type to get scared easily." he said, bringing his arms to the back of his head.

"Well, I'll be expecting you to lead us right 'Captain'." he added, emphasizing the captain as he walked off.

The girl just stared at him blankly, but on the inside, she was totally pissed almost veins are showing on her skin. She just sighed as she lookup and look at the sky. It is almost like she's waiting.

'He must be heading right now.' she thought to herself.

(The lineups:

Forwards:

Kira Hiroto

Haizaki Ryouhei

Tachibana Mei

Midfeilder:

Inamori Asuto

Fudou Akio

Ichihoshi Mitsuru

Hiura Kirina

Defenders:

Kazemaru Ichirouta

Mansaku Yuuichiro

Iwato Takeshi

Goalkeeper:

Nishikage Seiya)

The whistle blows starting the match. It's Uzbekistan versus Japan. Inazuma Japan has the ball.

"And the match begins!"

"Everyone, keep calm!" shouted Tachibana to her teammates.

"Okay!"

 'The team play won't be a problem. But these guys will be.' said Tachibana running beside Kira and Haizaki as she stared at them.

Inamori has the ball as he passes it to Haizaki but the captain of Uzbekistan caught it instead of him. Tachibana ran up to him blocking his way.

'Onakhon Ims. He seemed calm at first but he will get pissed when things don't go in his way. That's why...' Tachibana smirked as he eye his foot.

The captain of Uzbekistan goes to the left but he feints instead as Tachibana quickly snatches the ball from him.

"What?!" he said in shock. "Somebody stop her!" he added.

Tachibana ran up to her enemy's field. When she was going to shoot, something caused her to become blind and lose her balance, which allowed the Uzbek players to push her over and steal the ball.

She groaned in pain and said: "Stop them!"

The Eternal Dancers easily pass the Inazuma Japan defenders. They are almost to the goal and suddenly they pass the ball to their teammate.

"Requiem Dust!"

The number eleven of Uzbekistan sings the words "requiem dust" while a purple aura appears around the ball. The ball then glows yellow, and then he kicks the glowing ball towards the goal.

Nishikage, the goalkeeper, can't predict where the ball will go as the albino girl shouted at him.

"The right, Nishikage-kun!" she said as the goalkeeper go right, following her order, he caught it but he didn't stop it from going to the goal as he was knocked down.

"Goal!"

( 0 Japan :Goal: 1 Uzbekistan )

"Japan's conceded the goal almost immediately! What's wrong with Inazuma Japan today? With the guide of Tachibana Mei, she almost had it! They look as if they're going in circles!"

Nishikage gritted his teeth unable to stop the ball. Tachibana walked up to him and looked at him.

"Don't mind. Get the ball next." she said as she look at him. The goalkeeper just nod at her.

"Not bad. You guess right where the ball is heading to. What a master." said the number 11 player of Uzbekistan, Dost Gales in mockery.

The girl was about to lose it any second as something stops her from speaking up as she turned. Nishikage puts his hand on her shoulder as he shakes his head.

Dost Gales smirked at Nishikage.

"You'll never be able to block my shoot, even if it came from the front." he said to Nishikage as if he was mocking the goalkeeper.

"Want to test it and see whether I'm lying or not?" he added as he left. 

The girl turned her gaze from Dost Gales to Nishikage. His face is so obvious that you can tell what he's thinking. She can tell from the expression he's having.

"Is this what you want to show him?" she asked. Nishikage was confused for a second until she realized what she meant.

That's right. She was talking about Nosaka Yuuma. The captain of Outei Tsukinomiya. But how is he related to this match?

The match continues, and Inazuma Japan has the ball. When Haizaki gives it to Tatsuya, who then gives it to Inamori, the Uzbekistan captain once more steals it.

"What are you doing, Inamori?!" scolded Fudou.

'Damn it!' Tachibana ran as she block the way of Dost Gales. "I won't let you pass me!" she said and he just smirks at her.

The two players, of both opposite teams, struggle to get and pass to each other. These two are neck in neck.

"For a woman, you have some guts." he said as she just ignored him.

Once more, something blinded her making her lose her balanced as she was knocked over.

"I'm doing a frontal attack this time!" Dost Gales said challenging Nishikage.

"Requiem Dust!"

"I won't allow your cheap shoot to get past me!" said Nishikage.

"Royal Family's Shield!"

He summons up power from both hands and brings both hands together to form a circular shield with a moon in the center. Then, he leans back and then lunges forward to stop the shoot with the shield but failed as he was knocked over.

( 0 Japan :Goal: 2 Uzbekistan )

"Another goal! Japan regretfully concedes another goal!"

The white-haired girl just gritted her teeth in anger, clenching her fist, as Fudou walked up to her.

"Hey, Captain! What are your orders? At this rate, we'll lose." he said.

"We'll let them have it just for now." she said calmly as Haizaki and Kira heard this, they walked up to her.

"Huh?! Are you an idiot?!" said Haizaki.

"There's no way we'll continue like this, we'll lose! Leave her alone! Let's just attack them!" Kira added, the girl just blankly looking at the three.

"Are you really so scared of losing?" she asked.

"What kind of question is tha-" Haizaki couldn't finish what he saying as looking at the girl in front of her.

Rage. Even though she's looking at them blankly, you can see the rage in her eyes. It's not like they are the only ones who are frustrated with this situation.

They feel guilty for shouting at her but she doesn't seem to mind it that much. She can only sigh as she ensures them. 

"Don't worry. Help will come." she said, walking away.

"Japan is behind by two points! Japan looks to be lacking in composure today!"

The match is messed up. Inazuma Japan's losing focus and unity with each other. With the temporary captain beside them, she can only handle a few.

Inamori is getting back to his position as he saw Tachibana staring at the bench where others are resting but the coach is missing. The look in her eyes is as if she's waiting for someone to come.

"Tachibana-san." Inamori said.

"He's here." she whispers making the boy confused.

" 'He'? "

The whistle blows as the first half is over.

"The first half is over! It's 0-2! Uzbekistan is overwhelming Japan completely! Can we expect Japan to recover in the second half?"

'Let's see how this match will turn out, Nosaka-san.'

A/N:

Want the next chapter? 15 votes for this chapter to release the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.3K 13
Violence only creates more violence, reckless actions get people killed, remember who you are. Now, Y/n Aizawa and his class strive to become heroes...
31.5K 1.1K 65
Reader is an excellent soccer player. But due to past trauma and coming face to face with Kageyama, soccer became nothing to her. That was until she...
21.5K 771 20
Kira Hiroto X Oc. I'm sorry, I'm bad at description so please read if you guys want to know more. Thank you.
764 18 15
Ryu Tatsuya was a strong kid, but even he eventually bit off more than he could chew. Finding an unexpected mentor, and even more surprising finding...