THE PROPHECY ( TOP TAE VERSIO...

By KritiTaeKook

COMPLETED Some call it a legendary story and some call it a myth... This story is said to be happened before... More

1.Jeon Jungkook.
2.The School
3.The town.
4. Room mate
5.The Prophecy
6.Nightmare.
7.Intimidating
8.Scent
9.History
Intro 1
Intro 2
10.Kim Taehyung
11.Questions
12. Avoid
13.Stay
14.Vision
15.Royal spy
16.Run Run!
17. Dirty teens
18.V hyung
19. Entertainment.
20.Concubines.
21. Invite
22.Mystery room.
23.Curse
24. Straw house
25. Jealousy
26. Remember me
27. Attack
28.Life of Tiger
29. Love
30. Tempting
31. Inviting looks
32. All lives.
33. Unexpected
34. Tiger falls!
35. Archery
36. Book reading
37. Crazy facts
38. Surprise!!
39. Falling for you
40. No more secret.
41. Enemy close..
42.Other side..
43. King and Tiger
45. Selfish Hyung
46. Gifts
47. Beautiful moment
48. Pleasure and Pain
49. Mountain cat
50.August D
51. Fake love
52.Gguk or me
53. Kiss Kookie!
54. Biological Parents..
55. Rightful prince
56. Conspiracy
57. Stunned tiger
58. Kookie wants you Hyung!
59. My memories
60. Ocean Eyes
61. Accept the change
Thank you!!
62. Purple eyes
63. First born son.
64. The crowns
65. Gguk's chamber!!!
66. My Hyung..Just mine..
67. King of Niva
68. Death sentence
69. The Queen
70. Origin of The Book
71. Hungry cubs
72. Sleeping Tygee
73. Dethroned
74. Dear my friend
75. Taming Choker
76. Festival
77. Crowning!
78. Mighty Tygee
79. Real Problem
80. Possessive Cubs
81. Nine lives
82.The New Beginning..
83.Origin of a new race..

44. Stripped off

5.1K 345 29
By KritiTaeKook

Next day morning..

Head Guard received a letter script from Kings table with King's stamp on it, it is an order to appoint Bum as Prince Guard and give him incentives for 6 months.

Head Guard knows about all of his warriors and he also know Bum and about his unusual behavior with Gguk, he never had good opinion on him or his father. But he knows his father is a good obedient first guard for king.

He didnt have such opinion on Bum but he have no choise , he cannot deny direct orders from King. So he appointed Bum as Gguk's guard and present him the Prince guard pin to wear on his robe..
.
.
.
.
.

That evening..

Gguk is waiting in his room for Tae to come. He is so much excited and eagerly waiting to see Tae that day because he knew Tae would have finished reading the translated scripts by now...

Hyung!!!

Where are you? It's going to be 4.45 and you are still not here??!!

Am I that easy for you?! Did you think I won't do it?!

" Is Bum here? First guard's son Kim Bum?? Is he here like always?! " Gguk asked his usuals guards...

" Yes wangnim... He is here waiting for you and Tae wang nim like always.. " A guard who always accompany Gguk and guard him answered..

" Good!! Ask him to be prepared, tell him I'm gonna train with him today.. "

" Okay wangnim.. "
.
.
.
.
Gguk came to practice ground at 5.38, he was tired of waiting for Tae.. He came to train with Bum for just few minutes, so that he can irritate TaeYoung in their next day practice...

" Good evening Wang nim!! " Bum said with excitement, he is wearing official guard pin but Gguk didn't even paid attention on him to notice that..

" Good evening Bum! Shall we start? "

" Ok wang nim.. Combat? "

" Sword... "

" Perfect.... nim... "

Bum wanted to do combat, so that he can touch and feel Gguk, to express his desire and to feel whether Gguk is really a boy. He still have doubts in Gguk's gender, because he thought Gguk looks too gorgeous to be a boy.

" Do you train combat only with TaeYoung? " Bum asked out of the context...

" Tae wang nim... For you.... Be careful with your honorifics Bum...He will be little late... Hyung is running some chores for festival... " Gguk raised his sword to keep Bum away from coming close..

" I used to call him as Tae... He is no prince for me... We were fellow warriors... Don't you... " Bum words are cut short by Gguk.

" He is prince for me... I mean... He grew up here with me as Prince before he wanted to become a warrior... So....When you address him to me... Call him wang nim... "

They started training and Gguk blocked ever strike of Bum, he gave a few strikes to Bum as how Tae taught him..

" You are surprisingly good at it... But why d you always fall back when you do combat with your hyung... Going easy on him? " Bum asked with little teasing tone..

" I'm going easy on him??! Haa!! What a joke?! He is better fighter than me and than you... Don't you judge him with the way he fight me and raise your sword against him... I'm telling this for your sake Bum" Gfuk smirked thinking about his hyung..

" I highly doubt that... His hands never had the power when you both combat... It's just techniques, I know better techniques.." Bum said with smirk, which sounded like it has another meaning..

" That's because he is gentle with me... Fight him , you will know the power of his hands... and his hold" Gguk shyly smirks thinking about the way Tae hold him while they ride horse..

" So... You are more than just brothers, I see... Is he playing the girl...? " Bum daringly asked..

" He is more man than you and your father... " Gguk snapped...

" What should I do to replace him... To play the man for you and play with you... Eager to see and feel what's beneath those thick robe of yours.. " Bum runs his perverted gaze on Gguk's body...

" You are getting bold I see... Remember who you are talking to?? " Gguk said

" Yeah !! I'm talking to a sexy prince, who can play girl behind walls... and you should know one more thing... I'm now your official prince guard, appointed by King Jeon himself... See my pin?! "

" Ohh!! That looks ugly on you...This designation gave you this power to challenge me... ?! "

Gguk raised his eyebrows in challenging way , but when Bum smirked at him Gguk launched on Bum with sword ready to strike straight to Bum's shoulder in rage, but Bum moved a little and catched the stumbling prince, he twisted Gguk and...

" No!!! The designation and the secret.. I know what you've been doing with Wang... Tsk! The bastard TaeYoung in the deepest forest... How does it feel to get touched by a man??!! Huh??!

I can pleasure you better Gguk nim...!!Think about it..m"

Bum said all the while caressing Gguk's right cheek.. Gguk struggled to release himself, seeing this head guard rushed to Gguk's side...

" What the f....!! Get off me...you asshole"

On seeing head guard, Bum stepped little back and he walked away from Gguk on seeing Taeyoung furiously getting down of his horse. Tae made his path straight to Gguk..

" Gguk???! Had a great time with Bum!? Are you satisfied?"

" Hyung!!! I'm... I didn't.." Gguk stuttered..

" You did as you said... You gave me the punishment,you wanted me to suffer... I did...Now fight me.. Pull out your sword Jeon.. " Tae angrily yelled, head guard stood his ground, je know better not to approach them.

" Hyung!! You are angry... I'm done training... Let's speak.. "

" You coward!! Pull out your sword " Tae yelled

" Yeah... Come do...whatever you want... Come kill me... If that's what you want.." Gguk pulled out his sword and

TaeYoung fought ferociously and in first two strikes he tackled Gguk's sword. Tae made a small cut on Gguk's right hand, which made Gguk drop his sword.

Even before Gguk recovered from the shock of loosing his sword and bleeding hand , Tae placed his sword on Gguk's right cheek where Bum caressed Gguk.

It was just a gentle touch at first but when Bum came running to rescue Gguk, Tae flew his sword which made a small cut on Gguk's cheek.

Tae pointed his sword straight to Bum's throat inserted it a little by pushing at the back of his sword with his other palm just enough to make him suffer but not to kill. Everything happened in a blink..

" Guards! Human shield the prince..! " Senior head guard shouted.

Every guards in field who witnessed these acts came close to Prince and formed a circle around him, while in the center Gguk is standing with blood dripping cheek and Bum is lying down with blood oozing throat.

*Human shield circle is a formation of warriors around prince, no one can see what's going on inside the shield circle, generally these formation techniques are used at time of attack on prince.

Tae's gaze is on Bum,but when he turned up to look at Gguk, his eyes started tearing up on seeing the blood, when Tae tried to reach Gguk with his hands up to touch Gguk, guards tried to hit Tae but Gguk stopped them.

" Don't touch my hyung! "

" Ggukie.. " Tae stutter in pain..

" Stop it hyung... Just stop it... "

" Guards... Remember... I did this to Bum.. He disrespect me.. So i did it... Hyungs came late today for practice... That's what happened today.. This is my order... Words or names should not go away from this circle..

I remember each one of you... Disobedience will not be tolerated, once words get out.. It will be counted as treacherous act against your future king... Understood?!" Gguk sternly asked..

" We took a oath to obey your command.. We stand by it! " Every guards shouted in chorus.

" Now, take Bum out of castle to a secret village physician... Two guards go with him, don't let him speak hyung's name.. "

" Okay wang nim.. " Two tried to carry him.

" But your wound?! Go to castle physician immediately wang nim... " Head guard asked Gguk

" I'm going to forest... No one should follow me.. I will not hesitate to kill any guards who follows me...Bring my horse.. "

" Ghukie... " Tae called with his fragile voice and stood like a statue on the ground in shock... He couldn't believe he hurt Gguk.

" Don't talk to me today hyung... Please don't come after me.. "

Gguk got up on his horse , two senior guards, including head guard of castle, got up on their horse, to follow him in distance. Gguk looked at them with a deadly glare...

" We have no choice... Wang nim.. " Head guard said

" If you both gonna follow me, I'll cut my throat... "

Gguk took his dagger out and placed it on his throat, both warriors got down immediately, Gguk took off in air speed out of the castle alone.

" TaeYoung!! Everything is your mistake... Come here... " Head guard rushed to the stunned boy...

He stopped the two guards who is carrying Bum, he took prince guard pin from Bam's shirt and said to him...

" You are stripped off from your duties because of hurting Wang nim while you train with him.. You can no longer be prince guard... You are no longer permitted inside castle..." He said..

Head guard of castle within all his emergency power, he pinned prince guard pin on Tae's robe and rushed his words to him...

" Kim TaeYoung, you are appointed as the new prince guard... Hurry up go guard the prince.. He is your responsibility... You have to answer only me... Now...What are you waiting for?? Only you can tame him... Go "

" Guards bring Prince guard Taeyoung's horse... "

" Taeyoung!!! Remember... I want prince here safe and sound... I believe you will bring him back... and just ask him a sorry... That boy is head over heels for you... He can't stay away from you... "

" Ok head guard!! I'll bring my Gguk back.."Tae followed Gguk..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 237 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
90.3K 4.4K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
206K 9.6K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
9.1K 665 2
Story by: cutegir2002. ____ A story of a beautiful boy Kim Taehyung, living with his step mother and two step sister. Being humiliated by them, doing...