A Reason To Smile Again

By anonymous_8469

Sarawat is hardworking and a cold guy but with good looks. He is handsome and smart. Sarawat works all the ti... More

First Meeting
L-Co-Hol
The Nuisance And The Handsome Prince
Dinner And Football Match
Just One Reason
Special Chapter
Jealous
Author (Side by side - BrightWin)
Outburst
Let's Try
At My Worst
A Thousand Years
I Don't Like Sad Endings
Special Chapter - part 1
Special Chapter Part 2 - Dandelions
I Like Me Better When I'm With You
Willow
Lover
Notice
Love You As Always♥️

Tine

1.2K 61 26
By anonymous_8469

Author: thank you so much to everyone for reading this story and waiting for next part.
This chapter is a long chapter....

Note: English is not my first language so please ignore any grammatical mistakes.

Next Day:

Tine's pov:

'Tine please promise you will continue to live your life... But Mom
Tine please promise me son please.... Yes Mom... We both will be okay mom... Mommmmmm'

Again i woke up with this nightmare. Sweat covered on my whole body. Unable to breathe. Fast heartbeat. Tears rolling over my cheeks. I relive that day everyday. Everyday i woke up in middle of night with this nightmares. I cry everyday. It was like daily routine of mine.

It all started with after my mom died in a car accident. At the time of accident i was with her but she covered my body that's why i got saved. But my mom she couldn't survive. But you know what no one knows that i was with my mom at the time of accident except my dad ,brother and my three friend knows about it. After accident i was in coma for 6 months . I didn't even knew that my mom died. Dad hide about me because he wanted me to recover without any media disturbance. People told me i should move on from everything but how could i move on when i was there and i saw everything with my own eyes . My mom lost her life because of me. I was in coma. No one could feel what i was feeling because no one knows about it. So i decided i will also not tell anyone about this.

But because of this nightmares i couldn't sleep , i told my doctor about it, he told me to go to therapist. Then i got to know that i am still suffering from trauma. I felt because of me everyone can get hurt so i distanced myself from everyone. I created wall between me and people. But my friends they didn't leave me and that's why i love them.

After reaching home I don't feel like it's my home. It was suffocating for me. It was lonely so i shifted myself from their to a small house which i brought from my own money. Actually that house was mom choice, she wanted to buy that house. So i wanted to surprise her by gifting that house. I remembered that i worked overtime for that house. I used to sing songs at different events. But before i could surprise her everything happened.

After 2 years i still couldn't sleep. I get nightmares everyday until the day i met HIM

SARAWAT..

My dad told me he wants me to get married to his friend's son. I wanted to reject his request but he said 'first time i am asking something from you' ,That was true he never asked anything from me. So i decided to meet him. When i entered in his room and saw his face my world stopped.

My heart was beating so fast, it was him , whom i met at the concert. I fell in love at first sight with him at the concert which i attended 2 years ago. He was busy in some meeting so i decided to wait for him but surprisingly i fell asleep. When i woke up i got to know that i slept for 4 hours. I was shocked after 2 years i slept peacefully. I told about it to my friend who is my therapist also and he told me i slept peacefully because i felt safe at there or you could say near him i felt safe and comfortable that's why i slept peacefully.

I was feeling happy meeting him but i didn't wanted to be selfish. Because of me he could get hurt like my mom. So i tried to avoid him.

But again he came infront me at the club. I couldn't stop myself. He did things for me like buying blue hawaii,let me sleep in his office . I tried to distance my self but i couldn't i was falling harder in love with him.
He even told me that his mom loves me. So i agreed for the deal because i was dying for mother's love.

And last night when mill tried to insult him i couldn't control myself. So i declared infront of everyone that he is my fiancee. Now my dad said we both will work on a project together i have to see him everyday. How can i control myself.

Now i am getting late for today's meeting about the project which me and sarawat going to lead. His team is already arrived at our company. So i got ready but i am looking mess right now my eyes are red due to crying. My face clearly shows i am tired due to lack of sleep but i still drove my car to the company.

I reached at my company but i directly went to washroom. I saw my face in mirror it's totally disaster.

Tine: "damn"
"Thank god i have used sunglasses or else everyone can see easily that i am tired"

Suddenly my phone started ringing

Tine: "great timing"

I answer my phone, i used my softest voice as i can

Tine: "yes pear"

"If you saw me that i have reached then why are you calling me"

"No no pear i did not cry at all, why would i will cry and yes i slept peacefully"

"Oh i am using sunglasses for looking cool pear, if you don't believe me i will show you face without glasses ok"

I cut the call and dialed another number

Tine: "Hi doc"

Doc: "hello tine.. how are you ?"

Tine: "Listen now i couldn't sleep again. I woke up in the middle of night again because of nightmares and now my face is mess , i have meeting in 15 minutes and pear literally threatened me she will kill me if she saw my face like this. So as my therapist and my good friend you have to give me some different sleeping pills "

Doc: "tine i told you, you shouldn't use sleeping pills. It will harm your health"

Tine: "What are you refusing me. I know i know it's not good for my health i am listening your lecture since 2 years. But what i can do i just need some rest and now my dad gave me project to handle i have to come to office daily. I can't make excuses"

Doc: "tine i am your friend but i am also a doctor because of that i can't give anything to my patients which will harm their health"

Tine: "Look doctor max , i don't know how but gave me something so i can just get some sleep ok now i am getting late bye"

I saw my face again and opened my bag and start using makeup which can hide this dark circles. Or else pear gonna kill me today.

Tine: "Thank god, because of my girlfriend number. 23 , i know how to use this make up"

Tine: "You must be laughing at me mom right.
I am going mad now talking to myself"

Tine: "Done"

I left the washroom and started walking towards confrence room.

No one's pov:

After tine left, sarawat came out of washroom . Sarawat heared everything what tine talked.

Sarawat: "first of all who is pear?
And how can tine speak to her so politely ?
And is tine taking therapy ?
Does his mom's death effected him that much ?
And most importantly What does he mean by girlfriend no.23 ?
How many girlfriends he had before me ?"

Sarawat was worried about tine that tine cannot sleep. He went towards confrence room and his heart start beating so fast because he saw tine in formals.

'damn he looking so hot, i need to stop looking at him but i can't'
'Why has he kept the buttons of his shirt so open ? '

Tine was also looking at sarawat.

'why this man is so hot ?'
'why everyone is drooling over my guy. If they keep staring at wat then i will fire everyone from my company. He is mineeee'

Everyone start gathering in room. Tine and sarawat's team. Sarawat team also has man and boss . Everyone introduce to each other. Sarawat also saw who is pear. Pear was so beautiful and innocent. Anyone can fall for her, he saw tine and pear were really close.

Tine start giving presentation, guntithanon' s team got impressed by tine. Sarawat couldn't take his eyes off from tine.
Between meeting sarawat gave great idea because of that tine got more impressed by Sarawat.

'what this man can't do, control tine control yourself ' tine thought

Meeting was finished everyone was having food at cafeteria. Tine boss man and sarawat were seating together, talking with each other. Suddenly tine said to boss who was taking glance on pear

Tine: "Stop staring at her. And answer to your question is she is single"

Boss was shocked.

Man: "what are you talking about ?"
Tine: "i am talking about your friend who is looking at my employee pear continuously"
Sarawat: "you care too much for your employees"
Tine: "why ?"

"Are you jealous ?"

Tine said with smirk on his face

Sarawat : "why would i get jealous when i am already going to marry you"

Sarawat said with a wink.
Man clear his throat.

Man: "is it true my friend you like her ?"
Boss: "umm... Yeah"
Tine: "you can court her but if i got know, you hurt her then you have to face me and i am telling you in advance that i am trained boxer"
Boss: "thank you tine . I genuinely like her, i will never hurt her. Even if she rejects me"
Man: "congratulations boss "
"And my friend tine for your kind information my friend sarawat is also boxer. So why don't we have match between you and sarawat "
Tine: "i don't think your friend can last long"

Tine said playfully , circling his finger on his cup of coffee. Which made sarawat's face red.

Sarawat: "then you should definitely try me"

Sarawat said with smirk on his face.

Man: "*Cough* *cough* are we still talking about boxing ring, not about bedroom ?"

Tine just shrugged his shoulders.

Boss: "guys we are still here"

Everyone started laughing together. But tine just smiled looking at sarawat's direction.

Luke: "hello my friend"

Luke is tine 's friend. He met him in a party. After that tine got to know that luke works in his office. After that Tine and luke became close friends.

Tine: "hi luke..come join us"

Luke sat near tine. And sarawat was not liking the closeness between tine and luke.

Tine: "guys meet luke he is my old friend and he works here.
And luke meet sarawat he is next ceo of guntithanon' industries . We are having project with them"
Luke: "oh hello Mr. Sarawat nice to meet you"
Sarawat: "hi Mr.luke and just call me sarawat"
Luke: "Ok you can also call me luke. No need of formalities"
Tine: "And luke meet man and boss. They also work in guntithanon industries . Man and boss are also friends of sarawat"
Luke: "hello guys"

Both man and boss greeted luke. They were talking suddenly Luke put his hand on the shoulder of tine and started talking. Sarawat started getting angry but he didn't said anything.

Tine was talking with luke suddenly someone kicked him from below the table. He saw it was man. He looked at tine. Man signalled him towards sarawat. Tine saw sarawat was frowning and staring at something. Then he realised sarawat was staring at hands of luke. He removed Luke's hand and suddenly said

Tine: "luke you have to come to the engagement party"

Luke: "huh"
"who is getting engage ?"
Tine: "Me.. i am getting engaged with sarawat after 2 months"

Tine said looking at sarawat.

Luke expression changed suddenly like he was not happy with the news. And sarawat he became happy because of how tine told the other guy about him and tine.

Luke: "oh...umm.. so you and sarawat are together huh"
Boss: "yes they are together. Before you came they were flirting shamelessly"
Man: "yes we were feeling like a third wheel"
Tine: "you are third wheel between me and wat"
tine said with a wink

Sarawat: "stop teasing them, love"
Sarawat said with a smirk on his face.

Luke: "guys i have work. So i have to go now"
Sarawat: "that 's okay but don't forget about engagement party"

Sarawat said with a smirk on his face.

Luke: "aah..yeah"

Luke left from the table. Tine was getting tired and sleepy. Sarawat noticed it. After break they completed their meeting. Sarawat and his team went back to their company. Sarawat in his office couldn't focus on his work. He was worried about tine also after hearing tine in washroom , he couldn't focus. So he called tine said he want to discuss something about project. He asked tine to come at his company.

After 30 minutes tine came into his cabin.

Sarawat: "ohh you came... Sit"

Tine sat on the couch same as he always does.

Tine: "so what do you wanted to discuss ? "
Sarawat: "actually... I lied to you"
Tine: "what ?"
Sarawat: "i lied to you that i have to discuss something.. actually i called you so you can have rest here"
Tine: "huh"
Sarawat: "in meeting i saw you were tired that's why i called you"
Tine: "sarawat you know you don't need to do this things for me"
Sarawat: "i know but now you are here so please take some rest and also if i will not take care of my fiancee then who will"

Both tine and sarawat started laughing.

Tine: "okay okay but please wake me up at time"
Sarawat: "ok promise"

After 1 hour sarawat completed his work, it was time to leave. He saw tine who was sleeping peacefully. He sat infront of tine.

'He is so cute. How i can stop liking him'

Tine: "stop staring at me"
Sarawat: "huh... I thought you were sleeping ?"
Tine: "i was but i felt someone 's presence near me so i woke up" tine said and opened his eyes
Tine: "why were you looking at me ?"
Sarawat: "um.. because...aa"

Before sarawat could reply man and boss entered in the office.

Man: "hello lovebirds"
Sarawat: "what are you doing here ?"
Boss: "we are here to inform you that your wife 's friends invited us for drinks"
Tine: "when did you guys became that close to each other and why they didn't told me about this ?"
Man: "they are calling you from 2 hours but you were busy with your hubby"

Tine saw his phone, he had 12 missed calls and 6 messages from his friends. He repiled to them.

Sarawat: "are you going with them ?"

Sarawat asked tine.

Tine: "I will go if you go"

Sarawat started smiling at tine.

Man: "oii we are also here"
Boss: "so we are going"
Sarawat: "yes"
Tine: "okay"
"i am going home for changing clothes. I'll meet you in club"
Sarawat: "okay"

Tine left from Sarawat's office. man and boss started teasing Sarawat. After sometime they all left for changing clothes.

Note: I do not own any of this characters and pictures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 621 5
Ohm always loved and cared for his two bestfriends Chimon and Nanon. But what will happen if he falls in love with one of them? Will their relationsh...
14.3K 576 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...
34K 1.8K 45
Paranok varchirawit had 4 sons namely off jumpol, Tay tawan, singto and lastly Bright all are varchirawit. The oldest is off, then singto, then tay a...
3.6K 160 19
just a small things collection of taynew^^ #taynew #petekao #karanachi #peachhome #polca #polcasan