My Forest Watcher | Tighnari...

TighnarisPillow tarafından

A sequel to the book "The Gentle Guardian," please check it out before reading this one! It doesn't really ma... Daha Fazla

New Begginnings
Old Friends
Flashback
Visitors
Arrival
Unexpected Encounter
Reminiscing
You.
A Day Out
A Surprise
Again...
General Mahamatra
Lunch with Him
Short Break
I'm Back!

An Important Day

1.3K 44 30
TighnarisPillow tarafından

"I..don't know how to say this, but..I-I'm just gonna put it out there..um, I like you.

Wait, no. That's too straightforward..hmm...I have feelings for you, and I get if you don't feel the same way, it's okay. It changes nothing.

Hmm..maybe that's better..okay. I'll tell her today evening, okay..I told her before, what's the worst that can happen?"

"Morning sunshine," you heard your boyfriend greet you, sitting at the side of your bed.

"Hm, that's a new one," you remarked with a soft chuckle, proceeding to stroke Tighnari's ears.

"Did Amber come around yesterday?" He asked, holding your waist.

"Oh. I forgot about that, she didn't come. It's okay though, she was spending time with Collei..it's okay," you told Tighnari, then to yourself.

He sighed. "I'll ask her again today. Chances are she probably forgot," Tighnari remarked, standing up.

"I was..also meaning to ask you something," he announced.

You looked up at him, standing up as well. "Is something wrong?" You asked, a bit worried.

"No, no. It's just..I've received a letter recently, I suspect it's from someone..familiar," Tighnari replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh..is it bad news?" You asked again.

Tighnari sighed. "How 'bout you get ready first? We can have breakfast next to that lake that you enjoy," he suggested.

Your mood immediately lightened. "Oh..! Okay, I'll go get ready. I'll be quick," you said before running off.

Tighnari grimaced.

"I promised I wouldn't let anyone hurt you.."

I promised.

You quickly ran back to Tighnari after changing your clothes and freshening up.

He smiled at you. "Ready to go?" He asked. You nodded with a smile.

"What would you like to eat then? I could make Mushroom Hodgepodge, just the way you like it if you wanted.." Tighnari suggested.

"Oh! Can I help? Pleeease?" You pleaded. Tighnari sighed.

"Alright, alright. I'm sure I have the ingredients, so just follow my instructions." He said, walking towards the kitchen as you followed.

"Okay, so first, I have a few mushrooms here. I would like you to slice them. I-If you're scared to handle a knife, I can do it-"

You chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. I work with weapons every day," you told him.

Tighnari stood behind you and held your hand as you held the knife, like how he guided your hand when you first tried to aim with a bow.

"It's okay, I can do it on my own-"

"I insist," Tighnari said, cutting you off. For the first mushroom, he held your arm and guided it to slice it.

It was a bit embarrassing that you needed help for something as simple as slicing mushrooms, but you didn't mind if it meant spending time with Tighnari.

"Will you..be okay on your own?" He asked.

"Mhm, I'll be fine." You replied. He sighed and let go of you.

"If you're hesitant, I can do it for-"

"They're just mushrooms, don't worry, I'll do fine!" You replied reassuringly.

You slowly sliced the mushrooms as Tighnari keenly watched, making sure you didn't hurt yourself.

You thought it was adorable how much he cared for you, but you didn't say anything.

"Okay..is that all?" You asked. Tighnari sighed in relief.

"Yep, you did great. The next step is to boil them. Do you want me to add cream? I usually add butter so that's a given," he asked.

You nodded. "Can I help?" You asked again hopefully.

Tighnari was a bit hesitant. "I don't want you to get tired or hurt yourself.." he started.

"Don't worry! I'll be fine, all I did was slice mushrooms after all," you replied with a smile.

The fox sighed. "Alright, fine. But you have to promise to be careful," he commanded.

You laughed softly. "Okay, I promise."

After half an hour of helicopter boyfriending from Tighnari and around ten "I'll be fines" from you, the two of you finally managed to complete the dish.

Tighnari put it in a container and packed it in a basket. Honestly, it looked good. No different from the usual dishes Tighnari made, probably because he spoon fed the instructions to you.

"Alright, let's head out." Tighnari said finally.

"Yay! Let's go," you replied, holding his hand with the basket in the other. The both of you started your walk to the lake.

"How did I do?" You asked with a chuckle.

"Is that even a question? You did great. You always do," he replied, kissing your cheek.

"Hehe..anywaysss..about that letter," you started, surprising Tighnari a bit.

"Oh. Well um..how about I just..show it to you when we get back," He suggested.

You sighed. "Fine," you replied simply.

A few minutes later, you two had reached the lake.

You sat next to it, putting the basket down. Tighnari pulled out the container in which the bowls of hodgepodge were.

He handed you a spoon. "Try it," Tighnari said.

You scooped up a bit of the hodgepodge and tasted it.

"Damn.." you muttered.

"Is it good?" Tighnari asked hopefully.

You nodded with a smile. "Mhm! Try it!" You suggested.

Tighnari scooped a spoonful of hodgepodge and ate it.

His face lit up. "Wow..this is..better than I expected," Tighnari remarked quietly.

You nudged him. "Hey! Hehe.."

"Anyways, where's Collei? I haven't seen her all morning, let alone yesterday," you asked, a bit worried.

"Wait- she's not in danger is she?!"

"Calm down, she's fine. She's just been with Amber a while," Tighnari replied.

"Master Tighnari! Y/N!" You heard a voice call. Undoubtedly, it was Collei.

You turned around. "Hey Collei!" You called back.

She ran towards you both, sitting down next to you.

Tighnari waved at her with a smile. "Oh wait..are you two on a-"

"No! Ahem..no, it's fine. What've you been doing all morning, Collei?" You asked, trying to change the subject.

"Oh! First I went on patrol early in the morning with Amber, and then I had breakfast with Amber, and then I came here to look for you two!" Collei replied proudly.

You smiled. "Erm..I don't want to um..disturb what you two are uh..doing..I-I'll be off now, bye! I'll come back l-later!" Collei said awkwardly, then running off.

"Uh—O-Okay! Bye!" You waved quickly before she ran off.

"Did I do something wrong?" You asked, turning to Tighnari.

He sighed. "No, she was probably in a rush to return to Amber, don't worry." He replied.

"I..I have a crush on someone!"

"Really?! Oh my archons, you have to tell me! Please?"

"F-Fine..but you have to beat me in a game of hide and seek first! Count to twenty, and look around Mondstadt city! I won't go out, I promise!"

"Okay..one..two..three..."

"Oh Amber~ I'm coming to find you!~"

"Hehe.."

"Are you...here? No? Hehe..are you..~ here?"

"Oh..whatever will I do..I can't find my bestest bestest friend Amber...I should definitely give up!"

"Hehehe.."

"Aha! Found you!"

"Hey! Um..you have to catch me first though!"

"Huh?! No fair! I'll still catch you though!"

"Hahaha!"

"Aha! Gotcha!"

"Dang it! Hahaha.."

"You still have to tell me now though!"

"Ugh...fine! I-I have a crush on...um.."

"Hey! No backing out now! What's the worst that can happen? I won't tell whoever it is! I swear!"

"Um..I have a crush on..um.."

"C'mon!"

"You."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

273K 11.7K 49
🄾🄽 🄶🄾🄸🄽🄶 Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...
11.1K 459 12
The 5th edition of the "Adventures of..." series. The second book to Adventures of XIAO. - - - It was as if the world had swallowed you up and spit y...
28.6K 716 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) 💫You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichè), and accompanies the traveler on t...
226K 5.9K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...