| 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 | 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 �...

By Fivespotatoe

ᴋᴀʟɪ ʜᴀʀɢʀᴇᴇᴠᴇꜱ, ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴛɪꜱᴛɪᴄ, Sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴛᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴠᴇʀʙᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ... More

Introduction
Childhood
Childhood (pt.2)
Childhood (pt.3)
Childhood (pt.4)
Childhood (pt.5)
Childhood (pt.6)
Facts about Kali
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
BIRTHDAY CHAOS *\(⊙~⊙)/*
Chapter 4
Childhood (pt.7)
Childhood (pt.8)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Season 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Apology
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 1

17.9K 247 211
By Fivespotatoe

(Present day)

Kali was sitting in her room listening to a song on her Walkman while staring blankly at her wall.

A soft knock came from her door, she looked at it hesitantly but got up and opened it a bit more than a crack.

Her mother stood at the door and gave her the news of her father's death, Kali simply nodded, knowing that meant her siblings would be coming back home.

She shut her door and sat back down on her bed, the stress that was going through her body was uncomfortable. It made her heart twist and her stomach feel like a drop on a roller coaster.

She stood up and began to pace back and forward in her room, her hands shook at her sides so she brought them in front of her and fiddled with her fingers.

...

After a whole hour of walking around her room she heard the door open, she didn't know they were coming this early.

She put on the song that brought her the most comfort, 'September' of course, and walked downstairs. She felt like throwing up.

There Vanya stood, looking around the room, her eyes landed on Kali. "Hey, Kali" Vanya greeted.

Kali gave a small shaky smile but it disappeared quickly, the stress was too much and it was way too sudden. Her breathing quickened and her hands began to shake again. She just wanted to be ignored because according to Vanya's book she's, 'A mentally unstable, picky, needy, monster who can't control her powers.'

Then Allison walked into the room, "Vanya? You're actually here." She said. Kali was glad to not be noticed yet, but seeing another sibling made the stress way worse.

"Hey, Allison"

"Hey, sis"

They both stood there awkwardly for a moment, Allison then opened her arms and hugged Vanya.

Then Diego walked into the room and made matters worse for Kali.

"Ah. What are you doing here? You don't belong here. Not after what you did." Diego said with no shame as he walked past them.

"You're seriously gonna do this today? Way to dress for the occasion by the way." Allison mocked as Diego walked up the stairs.

Kali's song ended and she pressed a button to replay it. The button clicked and Vanya and Allison both looked at her. Kali looked up to see both sets of eyes on her, she immediately tensed and looked fearfully at the two as if they were going to attack her.

"Kali...you-you haven't grown" Allison stated the obvious.

Kali still didn't move a muscle, and Allison smiled awkwardly.

"Um, how are you doing?" Number Three asked still trying to make conversation.

Kali opened her mouth to say something and realized she couldn't. She snapped her mouth back closed and raced off up the stairs, leaving a concerned Vanya and Allison.

As soon as Kali reached her door she shut it until she was asked to come out again.

...

When she was asked to come out it wasn't by her mother or Pogo, it was by none other than big old Luther. She had seen him 4 years ago before he left for the moon but they never really exchanged words.

"Um, there's a meeting downstairs, you have to come down." He informed her. She nodded and shyly followed him with her head down.

When she entered the room she nervously fiddled with the Walkman in her hands and sat down away from everyone on the hard floor.

Everyone sat in silence for a bit just looking anywhere but at each other.

"Um..." Luther spoke up, "I guess we should get this started, so I figured we should have sort of a memorial service in the courtyard at sundown, just say a few words at dads favorite spot..." He explained.

"Dad had a favorite spot?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, y'know, under the oak tree?" Luther said trying to kickstart their brains.

"We used to sit out there all the time. None of you ever did that?" He asked, utterly confused now.

Eight was quietly fuming to herself, 'No, daddies boy. While you were busy having tea with dear old dad, we were getting our arses trained off' She thought with a sour look on her face.

She then turned up her music slightly and tuned out the already a bit faint voices while humming to herself.

When she zoned back in she heard the last bit of Luther asking Klaus to summon dad.

"I can't just call dad in the afterlife and be like, 'Dad, could you just...stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?' " Klaus whined, slowly sitting up straight and waving his hands in the air.

"Since when? That's your thing."

"I'm not in the right...frame of mind!" Klaus exclaimed.

"Your high?" Allison asked theoretically.

"Yeah, yeah! How are you not? Listening to all the nonsense?" Klaus laughed looking around the room.

"Well sober up this is important," Luther argued.

Klaus sighed looking over to Kali as if asking for help.

"Then there's the issue of the missing monocle." Luther deadpanned.

"Who gives a shit about a stupid monocle," Diego said in a low voice.

"Exactly. It's worthless. So whoever took it, I think it was personal." His eyes kept quickly darting towards Eight.

"Someone close to him. Someone with a grudge." He explained now looking directly at Kali until she looked up from the floor.

"Where are you going with this?" Klaus asked.

"Oh, isn't it obvious, Klaus? He thinks one of us killed dad." Diego said smugly knowing he was right when Luther looked down to the floor.

"You do?" Klaus gasped.

"How could you think that?" Vanya asked.

Kali was furious.

'How did he think one of us killed dad?! Yes, he was an annoying old bastard but I would never kill him.' She thought.

Luther looked at Kali who was glaring at him, "Kali, you were here...in the house...did you hear or see anything?" He asked her, she could tell he was suspicious of her.

She stood up and began to walk out, ignoring his question.

"Oh, so now you walk away? That isn't off-putting at all!" He exclaimed.

She snapped her head around glaring at him.

"Spit it out, big boy, you know you wanna say it," Diego whispered so nobody else would hear.

Luther glanced at Diego and sighed, "Did you kill dad?"

She opened her mouth to snap back at him but no sound escaped her mouth, she shut it and then tried again. Still, no words came out.

Everyone watched her struggle. They didn't do or say anything.

Her eyes watered in embarrassment and her fingers shook at her sides.

Now Klaus, Allison, and Vanya had sympathetic looks on their faces but Luther and Diego had a stone cold look that never faltered.

A tear escaped her eye and she ran quickly up the stairs letting out a sob as she reached the top floor and continued running to her door.

Everyone looked at Luther.

"Great job, Luther. Way to lead." Diego said sarcastically.

"I didn't mean it to come out like that" Luther sighed.

"You're crazy, man. You're crazy. Crazy." Klaus said shaking his head and leaving the room after Diego.

"I'm not finished," Luther called out.

"Sorry, I'm just gonna go kill mum. Be right back." He called out over his shoulder.

Luther stuttered trying to explain.

Allison and Vanya then walked out quickly as well.

"Allison. Jeez...." He breathed out, but she was already gone.

...

Kali sat on her bed hugging herself as she waited for her tears to dry themselves.

She had taken off her headphones and was enjoying the quiet.

Just then faint music began to play.

She looked down at the floor, it seemed to be coming from Luther's room that was below hers.

She smiled a bit as she recognized it, 'I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany', this was everyone's favorite song to listen to when Reggie was away.

She looked at the door to make sure it was still locked. It was and she slowly got to her feet.

She bopped her head to the beat of the song and hit her fingers on her leg as well.

She made her bed sheets straighter because after she sat on them they were messed up.

Still bopping her head, she finished her task and walked to the center of her room.

She didn't dance, but she made a slight exception this time.

She swayed side to side and moved her arms at her sides so they swung a bit.

She kept dancing like that the whole song, (ik, boring🙄) until a loud crash of thunder and lightning from outside flashed.

Her necklace that had the number 13 on it flew out from under her shirt and was tugging her toward the wall.

She tucked it back in, out of sight, and ran out of her room to the courtyard.

She was the 2nd last one out. "Don't get too close" Allison warned, putting a hand on Luther's chest. Kali tightly pressed her hands to her ears, whatever this glowing smurfs butthole was...was very loud.

"Yeah, no shit" Diego sassed.

"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly. Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two." Luther pointed out.

"Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan." Diego shot at him.

"Out of the way!" Klaus yelled pushing through his siblings and throwing a fire extinguisher into the smurf's butthole.

"What is that gonna do?!" Allison yelled.

"I don't know, do you have a better idea?!" Klaus yelled back.

The smurfs butthole crackled loudly again.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Everyone get behind me!" Luther gasped pushing them all back further.

"Yeah, get behind us!" Diego agreed.

Kali rolled her eyes with her hands still up at her ears.

"I vote for running c'mon!" Klaus called out.

Luther and Allison held hands, nobody noticed except for Kali like usual.

Somebody then fell from the smurf's butthole and the sky cleared immediately. Kali stayed cowering behind Luther for protection though.

Everyone looked at Kali, then at the person on the ground.

"Does anyone else see...little Number Five or is it just me?" Klaus asked, wondering if Five was a ghost or not.

Kali's hands dropped from her head and they went slack at her sides.

'I swear to god if they're lying to me I'm going to tear them limb by limb. Oh god...what if he's actually here. No, it can't be. He's gone. Forever. He left me. Alone.' She thought.

Everyone looked at her, she was frozen in her spot behind Luther's big frame. She hadn't looked this fearful since they had gotten tattoos.

Luther nervously stepped aside so Five and her could look at each other.

Fives face relaxed into a soft gaze, but she stood cemented to her spot with tears in her eyes and she was shaking. Nothing has changed about him, his beautiful emerald green eyes, his dark brown hair that was always slicked to the side.

Everyone looked between the two uneasily. They half expected her to throw herself onto him. That's what she wanted to do...just fling herself onto him and hold him until she couldn't stand anymore. But she couldn't even move.

"Kali," Five breathed out, a small smile forming, his dimple was still there.

She couldn't do this, this was too much. It was too much at once. The stares. Five. The memories. The feeling in her stomach. Then his voice and the way he said her name. She couldn't do this.

She still hadn't taken a breath since she saw him, but she didn't care.

She kept holding her breath, a tear streamed down her face. This was the second time she cried today.

She took a step backward.

She took another step. Then another.

One moment later she was racing into the house and back to her room.

She slammed her door and quickly grabbed her headphones and Walkman and played, 'September'.

She paced her room and bit her nails. Her mind was flooding with thoughts. She pushed them back and opened her door slowly, she looked down the hall and took a hesitant step out.

She followed the voices into the kitchen.

"So what are you saying? You're 58?" Luther asked incredulously.

'What had I walked into' She thought.

"No, my consciousness is 58...apparently my body is 13 again."

"How does that even work?" Vanya asked.

"Delores kept saying the equations were off. Eh. Bet she's laughing now." He shrugged taking a bite out of the fluffernutter he made.

Kali craved one of those right now.

"Delores?" Vanya questioned.

He picked up a newspaper, "Guess I missed the funeral."

"How'd you know about that?" Luther questioned.

"What part of the future do you not understand? Heart failure, huh?"

"No." "Yes." Luther and Diego answered at the same time.

"Nice to see nothing's changed." He smirked and began to walk out.

He noticed Kali in the doorway and she tried to hide behind to doorframe a bit. Five truly smiled at her wearing the headphones and her actions of trying to hide from him.

He resumed walking out of the door, "That's all you have to say?" Allison asked.

"What else is there to say? The circle of life." He exclaimed and walked out.

Their eyes landed on Kali now, she looked between them and Five and scrambled off.

...

Her song repeated for the 3rd time since she put on the headphones. She had never grown tired of it over the whole 19 years of listening to it.

She walked into Five's room without knocking. He was getting dressed into the Academy suit, she quietly yelped and covered her eyes, shutting the door quickly.

She stood at his door for a whole minute with her eyes still covered even though his door was shut.

"Come in." His voice was calm.

She opened the door and slowly walked in.

She heard him lightly chuckle over the music in her ears.

"You can open your eyes."

She moved her hand and looked around the room before looking at Five.

"Whatcha listening to?"

She was surprised by the question but still took off her headphones and handed them to him.

He put them on and chuckled, "Still listening to this?" He asked handing them back. She mutely nodded and put them back on, feeling slightly awkward.

He shoved his hands in his pockets, "So, what'd you want" He questioned but his voice was still kind.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Kinda just a habit I suppose." She whispered.

They just stood in silence for a moment.

"Y'know, I found a really good song you'd like while I was in the future. I kept it with me all this time." He looked a bit ashamed.

He met her eyes and she tilted her head slightly.

"Wanna give it a go?" He asked.

"Sure." She smiled.

He bent over and grabbed it from the pocket of his old suit that was on the floor.

He handed her the tape, it read, 'I Gotta Feeling' on the top and she clicked out the tape, 'September' and put in the new tape.

She pressed play and it began to play. Like always she immediately listened to the beat of the song first and began to tap her finger on her thigh.

Halfway through the song, she bopped her head along slightly with it. Five felt proud of his choice, if the song was worthy of her head bops then that meant she liked it.

She pressed the replay button on the Walkman just before the song ended and looked at Five.

He was smiling at her as if waiting for her approval of the song, she nodded her head with a small smile.

"I missed you." Five sighed.

"I-I missed you too..." She struggled to reply.

They stood looking at each other in admiration before Five broke the silence, "Okay, I want coffee. You want a fluffernutter?"

She nodded and they headed out of the room together.

Just as they turned to the corner Luther bumped into Five, "Uh, hey. I was just about to tell you the funeral is in 5 minutes, so you need to get outside." Luther quickly said and walked off.

Five just shrugged his shoulders and they began outside instead.

On their way out Five grabbed an umbrella and opened it as they walked out into the rain. They seemed to be the first outside. Kali looked sadly toward Ben's statue but forced herself to look away.

She was very careful not to get her Walkman wet by putting it in her small pocket. If Five listened closely he was able to hear the song he gave her through the headphones.

The yard quickly filled up with their siblings and Pogo.

"Did something happen?" Their mother asked.

"Dad died. Remember?" Allison questioned.

"Oh. Yes, of course," The woman sighed.

Everyone looked around, at a loss for words.

"Is mom ok?" Allison asked Diego.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She just needs to rest. Y'know, recharge." He answered.

"Whenever you're ready, dear boy" Pogo sighed sadly.

Luther looked down at the pot with their father's ashes and poured them slowly to the wet muddy ground.

A very small amount of ashes dropped out and Kali could see Klaus wince beside her and a small, barely noticeable smile crept upon her face.

The silence was deafening as rain hit the umbrellas with a light patter.

"Probably would have been better with some wind..." Luther spoke.

Allison sighed meekly at his words.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asked.

Yet again, it was silent.

"Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master...and my friend. And I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy-" Pogo was cut off by Diego,

"He was a monster." Diego deadpanned.

Klaus gave an airy chuckle and Kali looked down to the ground.

"He was a bad person and a worse father. The worlds is better off without him." He continued.

"Diego," Allison warned.

"My name is Number Two. Do you know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had mom do it."

Their mom perked up at her name, "Would anyone like something to eat?"

"No, it's ok, mom" Vanya reassured.

"Oh, ok"

"Look you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead. But at least be honest about the man he was." Diego said.

"You should stop talking now" Luther threatened.

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One"

"I am warning you."

"After everything, he did to you? He had to ship you a million miles away."

"Diego, stop talking."

"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!" Diego yelled, hitting his finger on Luther's chest every few words.

Luther threw a punch and Kali immediately put her hands on her headphones to try and cover up the sound more and backed up out of Fives umbrella.

"Boys, stop this at once!" Pogo exclaimed.

Klaus backed up and put an arm in front of Five to protect him but Five swatted it away. He still hadn't noticed Kali wasn't by his side anymore.

Luther hit a punch to Diego's face, "C'mon, big boy!" He screamed.

Luther threw another punch but Diego dodged it and hit multiple punches to Luther's back.

"Stop it!" Vanya yelled.

"Hit him! Hit him!" Klaus cheered on.

Pogo decided he had enough and walked inside.

Luther grabbed Diego by his shirt and threw him to the ground.

More punches and kicks were thrown successfully by Diego.

Luther grabbed Diego by his shirt again and held him away so he couldn't hit him.

"Get off me!" Diego yelled and managed to get out of Luther's grip.

Five sighed, "We don't have time for this, c'mon Kali. Kali?" Five realized she wasn't at his side anymore.

He turned around and she was about 10 feet behind Klaus with her hands over her headphones still.

She kept her eyes unblinkingly on her two fighting brothers when she heard Five call her name a third time.

He walked towards her whilst the fighting continued. "Kali?" He asked and stood beside her.

She slightly glanced at him but quickly turned back to the fight.

"Why don't we get you inside?" He asked. Just at that moment Luther punched Bens's statue to the ground and his head snapped off.

She gasped and backed away in fear, her Walkman fell out of her pocket and to the ground. "Kali wait, no!" Five exclaimed. But it was too late.

CRUNCH

She stepped on it.

Everyone turned to see why Five called for Kali to stop. If anything he should have yelled for his brothers to stop.

Her face turned from one of terror, to completely blank when she heard the sound and her music stopped.

Her hands dropped to her sides limply. She couldn't look down. She couldn't.

But she did.

Slowly, she looked down at what was under her foot even though she had a good idea of what it was.

Under her foot was her Walkman. Crushed.

She now couldn't look away.

"Kali?" Vanya asked hesitantly.

Kali didn't react in any way to her name or the others telling her it would be ok.

She just continued to stare at the broken Walkman.

No emotion was evident on her face.

But her mind was a different story. It was racing with thoughts and it was giving her a headache.

"Kali...we'll get you a new one don't worry." Five said, reaching to touch her arm.

She looked up sharply, flinching away and he stopped moving.

Looking back down at the Walkman she picked it up.

She pressed the play button and waited with shaky hands for it to work again, but nothing happened. She pressed the button once more. Again nothing happened. Clutching it to her chest she ran back into the house full sprint. Five ran after her and Allison walked back in disappointed in her brothers.

Everyone looked around at each other, Diego took this as a chance and pulled a knife out of his thigh band.

"Diego, no!" Vanya yelled.

But it was too late, Diego threw the knife and it cut Luther's arm.

Luther put a tight grasp on his arm to stop the bleeding and walked back inside without a second glance.

"You never know when to stop, do you?" Vanya asked.

"You got enough material for your sequel yet?" He fired back.

"He was my father too." She said before walking away.

Diego walked towards their mother, "Mom, let's go inside. Come on." He led her inside and Klaus crouched down by Reggie's ashes.

"I bet you're loving this. Hmm? The team at its best. It's just like old times." He stuck his cigar in the ashes before walking away.

"Best funeral ever!"

...

As Kali ran through the halls, things shook and her eyes were a deep shade of red.

She reached her room and slammed the door, she slid down the wall and pulled her knees to her chest, and covered her ears even though nothing around her was making noise.

Five softly knocked on her door a bit later and she just whimpered in response.

"Eight, can you please open the door..." He sighed.

Silence.

"Kali..."

Click. The door unlocked.

He slowly opened the door and she looked up at him with glowing red eyes.

He gave her a sad smile, "Wanna go get a donut?"

She wiped her tear-stained face and nodded once.

"Come on." He smiled and waited for her to get up.

She stood up and left out the room without a word. He followed after her and walked beside her.

They walked out the back door in silence and hopped into a car.

The drive was silent as well.

They stepped out of the car and walked into Griddys, when they sat down Kali began to play with the threads of her blazer sleeves.

Five rang the bell twice as somebody walked into the diner. The man sat down sighing and took off his hat.

An old woman walked out of the back room with a notepad and pen in hand.

"Sorry, the sink was clogged. So, what'll it be?" She asked the man.

"Uh, give me a chocolate éclair."

"Mm-hmm. Sure." She said, writing it down.

"Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?" She asked.

'She thinks we're his kids? We're not even kids!' She thought.

"The kid wants coffee. Black. And this kid wants a chocolate dipped donut." Five scoffed, pointing to Kali.

"Cute kids." Agnes chuckled awkwardly.

The man looked extremely confused and Five gave her a big sarcastic smile while Kali kept her head down. Her eyes were still red, they were a lighter color but it'd still freak people out.

"Okay" Agnes whispered before walking away.

Five sighed, "I don't remember this place being such a shithole. I used to come here as a kid, I used to sneak out and eat donuts till we puked. Simpler times, huh?"

"Uh, I suppose," The man said confused.

Kali smiled slightly at the memory.

(Memory)

Everyone had snuck out of their rooms and into Fives because he had a fire escape right outside of his window. It was about midnight. Each kid climbed down and Kali went last.

They made their way to the diner and opened the door. "I like your matching pajamas" Agnes commented as the kids walked in.

They all looked at each other, they never really noticed that.

Kali hid behind Five so that she was out of view.

The kids thanked Agnes and sat down at a booth while Klaus handed the woman 35$ and asked for all the donuts that could get them.

Kali was pressed up against the wall beside the booth as she had to share the seat with Diego and Five. She made small shapes in Five's hands and Five just watched her with a small smile.

The rest of the siblings talked while they waited and then Klaus came over with a tray of 25 donuts.

"Klaus! Why'd you get so many!" Luther exclaimed.

"Where's the change?" Diego asked.

"I spent all the money!" Klaus said proudly as he sat down.

"That was all our allowance Klaus!" Allison exclaimed.

"How are we gonna eat all this?" Vanya asked quietly.

Everyone just stared at the tray of donuts in fear of having to eat all of that to themselves.

Kali still hasn't looked up yet though, she didn't care about her money or the donuts.

It was silent for a whole 3 minutes. That must be a new record for the Hargreeves children.

"Who wants to compete and see who can eat the most!?" Klaus exclaims.

Diego and Luther glared at each other across the table, "I'm gonna beat everyone" Luther said proudly.

"You wish" Diego snarks.

They managed to eat 3 each and gave up. Weak.

"Who wants to compete with me? Allison? Five? Vanny? Ben-er-rino?" Klaus asked. Everyone shook their head and took one donut and said they'd stick with that.

"Kali?" He asked. She looked up at him and quirked a brow.

"Wanna see how many donuts we can eat? It'll be fun." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

She thought for a moment and nodded hesitantly.

There was 15 donuts left so Klaus got 8 and Kali got 7.

Klaus quickly shoved donuts into his mouth as if it were a race. Kali on the other hand just slowly took bites while staring at him with raised brows.

Klaus shoved a 5th donut in his mouth and gagged. Kali had kept a straight face this whole time and was on her 4th.

He took a break and she continued on, she was on her 6th when he began to eat again.

Everyone sat in silence as they watched their two siblings compete.

Five looked very proud of his best friend as she kept her straight face.

Kali finished all 7 and dusted her hands off from the white powder that some donuts had.

Klaus stopped before he put a seventh in his mouth and claimed defeat. She took his two remaining donuts and gave one to Five and kept one to herself.

"You won't be able to eat an eighth" Five warned.

She gave him a look that said 'Watch me' and shoved it in her mouth.

She regretted shoving the whole thing in her mouth but still kept a calm face. She swallowed roughly and her lips formed into a thin line.

Everyone looked at her with wide eyes, she went pale as soon as she ate that donut.

"I don't think she's okay..." Ben pointed out.

"Eight...are you okay?" Five asked.

She looked at him but didn't do anything.

"We should go before either of them throw up" Vanya warned.

Everyone agreed and they rushed out of the diner.

"I would teleport us but these two will definitely throw up" Five informed.

As they were walking slowly back home Klaus ran to a bush and vomit went everywhere. Diego gagged at the sight and everyone grimaced.

Klaus stood up wiping his mouth and walked on like nothing happened. The siblings looked amongst each other and shrugged.

Kali had her arms wrapped tightly around her stomach as they walked, she didn't like throwing up and if Klaus threw up from 6 donuts she would almost definitely throw up soon.

When they got back home everyone went to their rooms after bidding their goodbye's and Kali laid on Fives bed, curling into a ball.

He sat on the end of the bed, "You shouldn't have done that"

She gave him a glare before squeezing her eyes shut tightly in pain, clutching her stomach.

She felt terrible.

Five sighed, "Alright, roll over." She opened her eyes a bit and lightly smiled before turning over and pressing herself against his wall.

He sat beside her and rubbed her back till they both fell asleep.

(Present)

Her eyes went back to their normal brown just as Agnes placed their orders down.

Kali looked up and smiled slightly and took a bite of her donut.

"I got theirs" The man said, holding out some money.

"Thanks" Five said.

"You must know your way around the city." Five pointed out when he noticed the mans jacket.

"I hope so. I've been driving it for 20 years"

"Good. I need an address."

Five got the address to where he wanted before the man left and Kali was finishing off her donut.

The door opened and Kali turned her head to see who it was but Five gave her a look that told her not to.

"That was fast. Thought I'd have more time before they found me." He said calmly.

"Ok. So let's all be professional about this, yeah? On your feet and come with us. They want to talk." A man with a deep voice threatened.

"I've got nothing to say." Five told him.

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shot a kid? Go home with that on my conscience?" The man asked.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home." Five said. He picked up the knife and got a firm grasp on it.

Five blinked and stabbed the man in the back of the neck, the man shot another guy and fell to the ground dead. Kali realized what was happening quite quickly and activated her powers to create a shield around herself.

Five blinked onto a table, "Hey, assholes!" Five shouted.

The men began to shot where Five was but he had already blinked away.

Five stood on the outside of the door and knocked. The men turned around and began to shot him again before he saluted and blinked away.

They turned in every direction when they couldn't find Five anywhere they began to shot at Kali but it was no use as she had her shield around herself.

Five picked up a knife and stabbed a man in the side then he blinked away and wrapped his tie around a mans neck, snapping it.

He took another knife and stabbed a man in the groin, as the man was screaming in pain Five took a plate and threw it at another's head.

Five then ripped the knife out of the man's groin and stabbed his eye with it.

The man fell back dead against a table, two men got back up. Five ran in the middle of them and blinked so that they shot
themselves.

Everyone was now dead and Five took his tie off of a dead mans neck. He put it around his neck and struggled to tie it.

Kali got up from her seat and walked over to the boy, she took his tie and tied it for him.

"Thanks" He sighed.

She nodded her head and turned around when she heard something.

A man was left alive, Five walked over to him and crouched down, snapping his neck.

He picked up a tracker and a clean knife and sliced open his arm.

Kali grimaced at the sight, she didn't like her bestfriend getting hurt.

To make things worse he stuck his fingers in his arm and pulled out a tiny tracker that had a beeping green light.

Five looked at Kali and got up without another word.

As they left Five dropped the tracker in a puddle.

...

Five blinked himself and Kali into Vanya's apartment.

Kali flopped down onto the couch and layed staring at the ceiling.

Five took a seat on a chair and they waited patiently for Vanya to come home.

The door opened and Five turned on a lamp, he looked like a parent when you came home late from a party or friends house.

"Jesus!" Vanya exclaimed.

"You should have locks on your windows."

"I live on the second floor"

"Rapists can climb" He deadpanned and both girls gave him weird looks.

"You are so weird" Vanya sighed, shutting the door.

She walked over to the couch to sit and Kali quickly got up and stood beside Five.

Vanya paused for a second a bit upset that Kali still wasn't comfortable being that close to Vanya but shook it off and sat down.

"Is that blood?" She questioned, looking at Fives arm.

"It's nothing" He replied.

"Why are you here?"

He sighed, "I've decided your the only one I can trust."

"Why me?"

"Cause your ordinary." Kali glared down on him and he could feel it.

"Cause you'll listen" He said.

"Okay" Vanya sighed and got up to get supplies to clean his wound.

When she came back he rolled up his sleeve, she looked at it and inhaled sharply at the sight of it.

His eyes softened as he watched her. "When I jumped forward and got stuck in the future, do you know what I found?"

"No"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

Kali looked at him confused.

"As far as I could tell, I was the last person left alive. I never figured out what killed the human race. I did find something else. The date it happens. The world ends in 8 days and I have no idea how to stop it." He explained.

Kali looked at her friend with sad eyes. Nobody should have to go through that.

"I'll put on a pot of coffee." Vanya said.

(Words: 6057)

AN: Ok, hi. So that took FOREVER to write...should I start putting these into separate chapters or just keep writing an episode in one big chapter? This isn't edited cause I really wanna publish it so if there's spelling mistakes just tell me. Alright, love you all <3

(Edit: I just read this over and I'm so ashamed in myself...It's so dramatic and poorly written. I'm truly sorry you had to read that. I swear, later on in the book it actually has good punctuation and a decent storyline.)

-ash :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 8.4K 40
"Your life is about to get real busy," Five sighed. "Now, rules: Don't talk during meals, the only time we're allowed free time for fun is on Saturda...
186K 2.5K 21
Five comes back from the future and meets someone who could potentially have a positive impact on his life Everyone is 18+ in the story
713 47 32
S2 Of Umbrella Academy🌹🔥 |Part 2 of Fire and Flame| Siblings live their own lives in the 60s and then there's an upcoming apocalypse. Shit. SAME WE...
137K 4.7K 25
❝Hᴇʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ 60's, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?❞ ❝Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, Iᴠʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.❞ ❝Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, Fɪᴠᴇ. ᴀ...