A beginning with a lie ☑️

Por Winnieepawa

What would happen if a marriage starts with a lie? . . . #BLfanfiction #boyxboy #boylove #Forthbeam #TaeTee ... Más

Chapter 0
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Extra
Extra 2
Extra 3
Announcement
Epilogue

Chapter 4

1.9K 80 0
Por Winnieepawa

Day 3

Beam's POV

I wore a long dress, one which was not too tight. I felt relaxed in it. I did some light makeup and we left the house for Phuket early in the morning.

It was only a one and half hours journey by air. Phi Forth chose to listen to his playlist. And all the songs in his playlist were my favourite too. I was just looking at his phone. I forgot to pack my headset.

He removed one of his ear pods and put it in my ear. "These are my favourite songs. If you don't like it, we can change it." He said.

"These are my favourite songs too," I told him and we enjoyed the music.

We landed in Phuket and a person was already waiting for us. It was another 1-hour journey by road to our destination and Phi Forth slept with his head resting on my shoulder. I was feeling a warmth in my heart. Would Phi Dream feel the same? Of course, she will. Phi Forth has the magic. I wish she were here with him and feeling this wonderful moment with her husband.

We went to a hotel where the room was already booked in our name.

There was only one king-size bed in the room. I was worried if he could do something at night and actually find out my secret. This was the honeymoon, after all.

"Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen between us until you're ready." He said. I was amazed at how talented he was. He just read my thoughts with my expressions. True businessman indeed. Phi Dream is so lucky. Her husband could read minds. I thought.

"Thank you," I said and nodded my head. I changed my clothes. The red dress I wore today was revealing my thighs. Looking like a girl surely made me embarrassed. If I was wearing some shorts if I was Beam there would have been no problem but being Phi Dream was difficult. She is a model and I should be presentable like her in front of Phi Forth, so when she will return there should be no problem. I sighed and put on makeup on my face.

In the afternoon, we went to the Big Buddha statue and had our lunch on the way.

"What would you like to have, Sir?" The waiter asked. Phi Forth looked at me.

"What do you recommend for soup?" I asked the waiter.

"Today's special is Tom Yum Goong," He said. I like shrimp. Tom Yum Goong is a sour and spicy Thai prawn soup prepared with a clear and light broth, spices and shrimp. "Can we have two?" I asked Phi Forth.

"I am allergic to shrimps. But you can have it." Phi Forth said and then ordered his soup.

*Phi Forth is allergic to Shrimps* I wrote in my notes...

I shared it with Phi Dream in a message. I hope she reads it. It will help her, I think.

I decided not to order anything with shrimp.

We also took some pictures of the food and enjoyed our meal.

We then visited some other spots and clicked some more pictures. Some people offered us help and took our pictures too.

.

.

.

We were just walking on the beach after the sunset when I felt his hand holding mine. I was about to pull it out but I thought of Phi Dream. Phi Forth is trying to build a new relationship with Phi Dream and if I don't go along, there might be disputes and misunderstandings in them later on.

I can get close to Phi Forth as much as I can so that Phi Dream will have a good relationship with Phi Forth in the future. I just have to be careful to not get caught.

I looked at Phi Forth and smiled. Walking with someone's hand in our hand with the music of waves that creep on our feet, tickling them, is the best experience.

At night, we decided to have dinner in one of the small restaurants on the beach. We ordered our food and waited for it when Phi Forth got a call. The restaurant was a bit noisy so he went outside to talk.

I was looking at him when someone sat in front of me. "Hey, beautiful. Are you alone?" The man asked.

Before I could answer, Phi Forth replied, "She's my wife." Phi Forth was annoyed.

"Ohh... Sorry, I thought she was alone and needed company." The man said and left.

"Enjoying much, I see." Phi Forth hissed to me.

"What?"

"The attention from another man."

"I wasn't enjoying it."

"You didn't tell him I was with you."

"I was about to tell him when you came." I got irritated.

"Oh really?"

This man doesn't even trust me. Why should I eat with him? I took the purse and left the restaurant. I started walking towards the hotel room. I was walking angrily on the road. When I looked in front of me, there was a dark alley and it seemed like I was lost.

I started walking towards the Beach Restaurant where Phi Forth was. I guess he was a bit possessive but I should apologise to him too. I shouldn't have left him. I regretted acting on my anger as I was getting more anxious.

I was walking fast when I felt someone pull my purse. There were two drunk men. I pulled my purse again and hit them in the face and started running faster. I heard they were following me.

It was really difficult to run in Phi Dream's dress and the heels were not helping at all. I felt my leg stumbled upon something but I bumped into some person. He hugged me in his arms.

'Everything is going to end,' I thought. I could feel tears in my eyes. Phi Forth will get angry if he thinks Phi Dream was in another man's hug. He was angry even if I was approached by someone. I'll ruin Phi Dream and Phi Forth's relationship. I was having panic thoughts. And what if he finds out I was not Dream but Beam.

But that wasn't the case. "Dream." The man hugging me called my name and I knew it was Phi Forth. I hugged him tightly.

"It's okay. They are gone." He said after some time. I let go of the hug but realised that the same leg had got sprained again.

He was holding some carry bags in his hand and started walking again. I guess he was still angry. I didn't want to be left alone. I tried to walk but couldn't.

"Phi... My leg..." I shouted when he was far away.

He came to me and handed me bags in his hands. I was confused. I took the bags in my hand. It was dinner packed in those bags. So, he didn't eat but got the dinner packed and went to look for me?

As I was thinking, he put one of his hands behind my thighs and one on my back. He carried me to a bridal style.

"Phi, I'm sorry..." I was embarrassed. I left him without words but he was helping me despite my foolishness. "I shouldn't have allowed that stranger to sit in front of me and am sorry for leaving you alone in the restaurant," I said everything in one breath.

He stopped while walking and smiled. He could surely make me feel shy with that smile of his. I hid my face on his chest to hide my blushing face.

"I'm sorry too. I was jealous. I should have trusted you. And sorry for my rude words." His apology was sincere. I nodded on his shoulder. "I promise not to repeat the same mistake."

All the people in the lobby were looking at us when we entered the hotel lobby. He took the VIP lift and we reached our room. He served dinner at the dining table. We had dinner in silence. He wasn't talking and I didn't know what to say.

After dinner, he checked my leg and thankfully it wasn't a sprain. It was hurting because the pain was yet to go and the heels weren't helping me at all. He then helped me walk to the shower. I didn't find him in the room when I came out of the bathroom.

He returned after half an hour and he had brought the ointment for my leg. He was still not talking to me but applied it to my leg.

"I can do it, Phi," I said for the first time after three hours. He kept on applying it like he didn't listen. After applying it he again let me sleep with some distance between us.

"Dream... " He called me when both of us were lying on the bed, my back facing his face.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"I'm sorry too... I shouldn't have said those things... I was... just jealous." He said.

I turned to face him. "You told me that earlier. And you don't have to repeat yourself. I would never look at someone else when I'm with you." I told him. "Good night Phi." I wished him and covered my face with the blanket as I was feeling shy.

"Good night." He said and leaned towards me to give me a peck on my hair. He then went to his side of the bed and turned the lights off.

Day 4

The next day we went to the beach early in the morning. We both were watching the sunrise.

Splash!!!

Phi was taking photos when I splashed water on him. He looked at me with anger so I was about to say sorry, but...

Splash!!! Splash!!!!

He kept his phone in his plant's pocket and splashed water on me twice!!! And he was laughing at me...

Huh!!!! That's not fair... I splashed water on him once and he did it twice. I splashed water on him again and ran away.

He was chasing me, splashing the water on the way!!! To my bad luck, I got caught by him. He held me in his arms from behind, swirling us, making us fall into the water.

The next three days went as fast as it was an hour and we were already home. Phi Forth didn't force me to do 'that' and I was happy.

But the only thing that changed was that on the second day, he turned the temperature of the AC down and I had no option but to shiver inside the blanket. I didn't know when he came closer to me and hugged me to sleep over the blanket. I only understood it was his trick to come closer to me. I couldn't resist because it was nice. It felt nice. From that day he used this trick every day and I couldn't object. I liked the warmth.

Day 7

For the next two days, he was busy preparing for his business meeting.

Mae told me to bring some gifts for Phi Rin's birthday. Her birthday was two days back but since I and Phi Forth were away and missed the birthday party, Mae told me to at least gift her something and meet her in-laws.

Phi Rin's mother asked me to stay for lunch but I declined the offer politely.

.

.

.

.

.

It was early afternoon when I and Phi Fay came into the house with a pup in his arms. It was a black lab-pup. It was hurt and her front leg was in plaster.

"Oh my god! Did you hit the pup?" Mae asked Phi Fay, our chauffeur.

"No, mam. There was an accident on road and maybe the mother of this pup was hit by some car. The dog was already dead and this pup was trying to drink its mum's milk and whining. I saw it and when I went closer I saw that the pup was injured. I took it to the vet and then brought it with me after it got cured."

"Did you make the car dirty?" Phi Lee, his wife asked with concern.

"It's not a problem, Lee," Mae told Phi Lee. "We can get the car cleaned even if gets dirty in situations like this." Then Mae turned to Phi Fay. "Why did you not keep it in foster-home or something?"

"It was..." Phi Fay looked at me.

"Actually, it was me. When I saw the puppy look at me, I didn't have the courage to leave it behind. So, I decided to bring it home." I was hoping that Mae would allow me to keep it. I always liked dogs. I would always keep some dog food for the stray dogs when I was in the university. My family didn't allow me to keep pets so all I could do was feed some street dogs and pet them.

"You... Are you sure that you can take care of the pup?" Mae asked me and I know it was a green signal. I nodded excitedly.

The whole day, I was busy setting the smaller room in the house for the pup. With the help of the staff, I was able to make the room comfortable for the pup.

.

.

.

.

.

When Por and Phi Forth came hold they heard the whining of the pup and Mae told them its story.

She also told me how the pup kept clinging to me the whole day. Phi Day said that she would take care of the pup at night as she has off for her day shift and can sleep the next morning if it keeps on whining.

"So, the pup you brought home... Did you not name her?" Phi Forth asked me at night in our room. We were sitting in bed after our night routine, ready to sleep.

"That... We were all calling it pup. I didn't think of any name yet."

"Can we call it Lucy? I could only think of this name when I saw the pup," Phi Forth suggested me. "If only you like it," he added.

"Yes. I really liked the name. It's Lucy then. I will tell everyone tomorrow."

I saw Phi Forth lowering the AC temperature.

"Baby..." He called me when he was cuddling me. He understood I knew his temperature trick and I didn't object to it, so he was holding me in his arms. He was caressing my cheeks using his index finger. He had started spooning me after returning home from the honeymoon. I let him do it because he was just holding me in his arms.

"Hmm??" I hummed.

"Thank you." He whispered in my ears.

"For... what??" I asked. I didn't do anything for him but why was he thanking me?

"For coming to my life. It's been just a week and I wasn't sure if I would like to be with you this much..."

I didn't hear anything after that because I was so sleepy. I had helped Mae in the house and after taking care of the pup I was really tired. It felt safe and comfortable in Phi Forth's arms.

.

.

.

.

.

Day 8 to Day 14

He was away for the whole week for his meeting in Japan but he called me every night to ask me what I did, what we eat and most specifically he always said that he misses me. He never asked me if I missed him but he always told me to miss him.

The longest conversations we had were all related to Lucy. How she learnt to shake hands and spin. How I spent time to watch puppy training videos and how helpful those were.

During these seven days, I also learnt to cook Phi Forth's favourite dishes from Mae. I also shared the recipe with Phi Dream over the message.

I got to know the members of the family well.

Phi Day is the house helper who taught Phi Forth's favourite apple pie. She is the head of the staff of the house. She's the oldest house help. She is Mae's friend too. Mae and she are always together.

Phi Day was calling me Khun Dream as she calls Phi Forth, Khun Forth. All the staff call Mae and Por madam and sir and address Phi Forth as Khun. I don't like honorifics much so I told them to just call me Dream.

Phi Chai and Phi Wen are in charge of the kitchen. They are the sweetest couple. Phi Chai is Phi Wen's wife. Phi Chai is a superb cook and knows how to cook Thai and Korean food. Phi Wen looks after the garden and he gives one flower to Phi Chai every day. There are also fruit trees in the backyard of the villa. And Phi Wen has an interest in gardening and farming so there are vines of cucumbers, beans, plants of some vegetables and trees of fruits too in the backyard. Most of the vegetables for the meals come from it.

There are Phi Lee and Phi Ju in the house help staff and their husbands Phi Fay, Phi Byu are the chauffeur of the house. Phi Byu also runs errands if any. Phi Lee and Phi Ju also take care of laundry and other house chores. They always tell me stories about Phi Forth.

Phi Forth is very reserved and never lets anyone inside his bedroom except Mae and Phi Day. So, earlier it was Mae or Phi Day's responsibility to collect Phi Forth's clothes and send them to the laundry. Now Mae gave this task to me. So now whenever I give them laundry or help them in the household they tell me stories about Phi Forth. I'm sure when he returns and I need to hand in his laundry, I'll get to hear more of his stories.

Phi Day, Phi Chai, Phi Ju and Ph Lee all live in the servant's quarters behind the villa with their family. Their kids go to the residential school in the capital.

Por, Phi Forth's father, is a very helpful person. He goes to the office once in a while. When Phi Forth is out of town he takes care of the official work from home. He has given the whole responsibility of Jathurapoom industries to Phi Forth.

He taught me to review the account files every afternoon. This might help me in my office. I also played chess with him. He never lets me win but always teaches me new moves. Por is intelligent. Phi Forth isn't intelligent for no reason.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

183K 7.2K 23
Love is mysterious, indeed. But they just never thought it would be like this. Too sudden for one, too strange for the other. I do not own the charac...
27.1K 2K 40
It only takes five minutes to fall in love. However, those five minutes happened at the wrong time and to the wrong person. Only five minutes, to d...
70.9K 2.6K 15
" but i want to marry beammie!" little forth scream. " i want to marry porthie too." little beam say while nodding. Lien look at marla, oh god. They...
59.9K 2.5K 14
"Are they dating? They looks very good together."- Forth. Forth thinks that the couple is really something..... What will happen if half of the uni...