Zianourry One Shots

By MLH1993

One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have... More

Zianourry One shots
Request Page
Guide
The Only One... $ (N)
Don't feel good. $^ (N)
Strong Enough @^ (Li)
Strong Enough part 2 @^
Strong Enough part 3 @^
Strong enough part 4 @^
Afraid of the Dark or is it more? $
Wet and Together !! $
Looking out for him $^
Not Needed Anymore $^
Do you all still love us? $^
His Protectors $^
South America. $^
The Missing Piece @^&
I am loved? $#
Never ever $^
Never ever part 2 $^
Shot down $^
Shot down part 2 $^
Kidneys $^
Jail break @^
Not a Problem $^
Let us $^
Not Alone $#&
Not Alone part 2 $#&
I just wanted to help $^
Shots $
Are you cheating? $^
Are you cheating? Part 2 $^
He loves me more $
Falling to pieces $^
Too much? $^
Is It All My Fault? $^
Quick Question!
Surprise.. $^
Coma $^ (N)
Coma pt. 2 $^ (N)
Birthday $^
Family $^
My New Family $^
New Beginnings $
Promises$^
Don't Worry @^
All that matters $^
What is going on? $^
Better Late Than Never $
Just leave. $
Ignoring me? $
Five plus One $@6
Reassurance $
Mother hens $@6
We are here $
I'm Sorry $ (Li)
Battle of his life $^ (N)
Protecting them $^ (N)
Vampires ^&@ (N)
Protecting them pt. 2 ^$!! (N)
Where are you? (N) $
Jealous? $ (N)
Note...
Save Me $6^
Questions
Forever $(Z)
Don't cry Love. $ (Z)
Game...
Hey Storm, Hey Angel @ (N)
Dancing in the Rain! (N)$^
Horror (N) $
Panic Attack $ (N)
Little One $ (Lo)
Forever be your angel pt. 1 (H) $^
One Little Secret (N) $
Oh my...
Just Leave pt. 2 $ (N)
Apology
Why?
Quick Questions!
New Book and Note
Nevermind... A poll
Quick, Quick
Final Note...

He is ours. $

13.5K 226 39
By MLH1993

"So, I kinda of text the 5SOS lads and the band to come over and hang out tonight." Niall announced as he walked into the room to see his three band mates. It had been a long couple of months. Zayn had quit and it had taken a total of the Lads. They all miss him greatly. They all five were in a relationship but when Zayn announce that he was leaving the band and the relationship, they all had decided not to do the relationship anymore.

"Okay! Sounds like fun!" Harry said as he sat down next to the blonde and pulled him into his arms. What Niall did not know was that the three lads had still wanted to do a relationship with all four of them, but did not know how to ask Niall. They were afraid he would not want to do it, since he was still missing Zayn.

"What time are they coming over?" Liam asked.

"They said about an hour or so. Do we want to order pizza or something?" Niall had pulled his phone out once more to text the group asking what pizza they would like.

"Pizza Hut!" Louis yelled.

"That settles it then." Liam smiled.

"Four cheese, Four meat lovers, and Four Pepperoni!" Niall said. "Can we get breadsticks, cheese sticks and the dessert thing too!"

"Isn't that a bit too much food?" Liam asked.

"Nah! We can eat the rest tomorrow." Louis smiled.

Hour or so later, everyone was over. Liam and Louis were talking to Sandy who was telling them that he was going to propose to his girlfriend soon. Niall was hanging out with 5SOS and Josh as Harry was hanging with Jon and Dan talking about some tunes for the next album and some things they can do on tour in the next month or so.

Josh was sitting a bit too close to Niall, for the other Lads' liking. All three were sharing glances and watching Niall like hawks. Niall was laughing at what Josh had said as where the other lads.

Niall having the time of his life. He had missed hanging with these lads. He was glad since it had given them a chance to not think about Zayn. He thinks they were helping with the healing and moving on. They were continuing to do everything and all, but it was for sure going to be different.

"Hey Niall, how is everything going?" Josh had moved to be closer to Niall. It was as if he did not want the other lads knowing he was asking the question.

Niall glanced at him, and sadly smiled, "It's going. There are moments where we all get sad, but then we just try to remember all the good times."

"How's the relationship going?" Niall sighed. The band, 5SOS and the crew all knew about the Lads being the relationship.

"Not good. Zayn did not even want to be in also. Louis and Liam were hurt the most. Louis had a meltdown and told us that we all should just have a break. Then Harry left for LA, has done who knows what. Louis has been staying with his family and all. Liam started to hang with Sophia once again. I do not know what to do. I want us four to be together, but I feel like we all need to move on. I think it will help us to hang with different people until tour time, but who knows."

Josh smiled sadly, but on the inside he was smiling like a happy clown. Everything was working out. He wanted Niall and now was he chance to take him and make him his.

"I am sorry Niall. They do not know what they are missing. Just know that I am here for you." Josh got a bit closer to Niall, not seeing three pair of eyes watching his every move, glaring at the lad.

Niall smiled and hugged the blonde. He noticed that it was just him and Josh sitting on the couch. Him and Josh would get into several deep conversations.

During several of those, Niall would started to blush when josh would comment on his eyes or just anything about him. Niall did not understand what was going on. He honestly had never felt this way with Josh, only his band mates, but it was nice. Niall quite enjoyed it. He missed feeling like this with the others, but Niall knew that he needed to move on.

Niall notice several times that Josh would be looking at him while he talked with such love in his eyes. Niall would have to glance away several times and hid his blush.

As Niall and Josh were sitting by their selves, Louis was fuming, opening and closing his fists.

"Louis, are you okay?" Sandy asked as he noticed that the lad had been quiet, but seemed a bit tense.

Liam glanced towards his band mate to see him trying to calm himself down. "Lou?"

"Yea, M'fine." Louis said as he glanced and nodded to Liam silently telling him that he was fine. Louis glanced once more at Niall, before turning back to Sandy. "What were you saying, Sandy? Sorry, did not meant to not listen." Sandy repeated what he had said to Louis before they carried away once more into a deep conversation. Until something did not settle well with Louis.

"That's it!" Louis snapped. 

"Louis, what is wrong?" Liam asked as Louis was not looking at him, but glaring at something, more like someone behind Liam. 

"Josh is kissing Niall!" Liam glanced over to see that Josh and Niall were kissing. Liam caught Harry's eye and nodded. Liam knew it was about to get ugly as he and Louis moved closer to Niall, really to beat up Josh. 

"That's it everyone out!! Now!" Everyone jumped at Harry's booming voice. Niall and Josh jumped apart to see several people looking towards Harry, and turning their eyes to him and Josh as the three band mates of Niall were glaring at him and Josh.  

Niall saw that his band mates were furious. What was going on? They were not in a relationship anymore so why would they care? 

The 5SOS lads saw that Harry and Liam were headed straight for Josh. 

"Luke, get Liam, while me and Calum get Harry. Ashton stay with Louis." Michael commented as he and Calum grabbed Harry and Luke wrapped his arms around Liam before they got closer to Josh. 

"Let me go! I am going to kill him!" Harry roared. Nothing was going to stop him from getting to Niall and beating the crap out of Josh. 

"Let us go!" Louis yelled. "Get the hell away from him." 

Liam was pushing Luke arms away as he started towards Josh, but Sandy and Jon stopped him. 

Harry got loose and was almost right in front of Josh and Niall when Michael and Calum where right in front of him. 

"No, Harry. Stop you are scaring Niall. Stop it." Harry's eyes met a pair of frighten blue eyes. He calmed down a bit, before yelling, "Everyone out! No. Josh stay here!" Harry had seen where Josh was about to leave. 

Niall did not know what to do. Part of him wanted to go near Harry to calm him down, but part of him wanted to stay near Josh since Harry was scaring him. Niall knew that what Josh had did made Harry furious. Niall glanced around to see that Louis was also fuming and being held back by the Ashton. Niall moved his eyes towards Liam who looked less furious but was being held by Luke. 

"Listen here, Josh. Three things. First of all. Niall is off limits, you know that. Secondly, If you want to keep your job then you will never talk to Niall anymore, or even look at him. Lastly, He is our. Never ever go near him anymore!" Louis said to the frightened drummer. Josh nodded and left before any of the Lads could give him a black eye or anything else.

The 5SOS lads told Liam who was the calmest one right now, that they were headed out, but not before making sure that everything was fine with each lad. As they left, Niall still has not moved. He would not even look up at his band mates.

"Niall?" Liam asked drawing the attention to Niall and himself as he walked up to the little blonde. Niall jumped backwards making sure Liam would not hit him. "I am not going to hurt you. Now or ever." Liam felt his heart break. Niall was scared of them.

Before anyone else said anything, Niall found himself pushed up against the wall by the tallest of the group. "You are ours, Niall. Not Josh's. Ours. I do not want you kissing anyone but us, do you hear me?" 

Niall glanced up into the warm green eyes. Niall did not know what was going on, but his pants started to get tight as he saw the love in Harry's eyes. He did not want anyone to know this, but this turned him on, when the Lads would be dominant with him. 

"Yes." Niall whispered.

"Yes, what?" Liam was on Harry's right as Louis was Harry's left, right in front of Niall. 

"Yes, Sirs." Niall blushed.

"I think Niall like this a bit too much, Loves." Louis smirked as he pointed down to Niall's tight jeans.

"Let's teach him who he belongs to, then shall we loves?" Liam said. Harry and Louis agreed as they lead Niall to the bedroom. 

Let's just said that Niall learned several times who he belong to. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407 3 3
one shots, i take requests,some of these arent mine.
160K 2.4K 44
pretty self explanatory :) ~~~~ ~ all recognized characters are not owned by me and their actions in this book do not represent how they would/do act...
1.2K 15 8
Some random Larry oneshots. I'm currently in uni and idk if/when i can update again so here is what I have so far. Enjoy
80.6K 1.1K 27
Just a collection of One Direction one shots! Includes all shipping pairs! {COMPLETED FOR NOW BUT REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!!!!!}