๐–๐š๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง | แด‹แด…ษข

Por DiorxKentrell

๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ :) Mรกs

๐—ช๐—”๐—š๐—ช๐—”๐—ก โ€ข โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๊œฐสŸแด€sสœส™แด€แด„แด‹ โ™ก๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส- แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดแดœษขแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

1.5K 68 21
Por DiorxKentrell

𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡 ♥︎ ( ᴊᴜʟʏ 5, 2024 ) 4:23 am

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"Fuuckk, don't stop mami" Kentrell moaned in Nadia's ear as she bounced at a steady pace on his manhood.

She moaned as she put her head on his shoulder before speeding up her pace.

"I love you mami" Kentrell whispered in her ear causing her to lean up and connect their lips.

The kiss was sloppy as Nadia started to slowly rotate her hips causing Kentrell to moan into the kiss.

"I love you too daddy" she moaned as she squirted all over his lower abdomen.

"Awn fuck- you so fuckin' wet mami" Kentrell moaned before putting her right nipple into his mouth once she started bouncing on his length again.

Nadia moaned loudly as he started to fuck up into her. "You like that shit?" he whispered in her ear causing her to whimper.

They moaned in unison as they came at the same time. She put her head onto his shoulder as they breathed hard onto each others skins.

A little while later, Nadia raised her hips causing Kentrell's dick to slip out of her entrance.

Kentrell smacked Nadia's ass before gently massaging the spot he hit.

"Mane, I love yo' lil ass ta' death bruh" Kentrell mumbled as he kissed the nape of her neck.

"I love your skinny ass to death too" she said causing him to burst out laughing.

"I ain't that skinny" he said once his laughter died down.

"Yea okay, your sooo buff" she lied as she rubbed the back of his neck.

He smacked her ass hard causing her to whimper before hitting him in the back of his head.

"I ain't got time fa' you dude, go ta' sleep" he mumbled causing it to get quiet between the two as they both drifted off to sleep.

___
Hours Later
10:45 am
___

"What do you love about me?" Nadia asked as she pressed her head onto his chest.

"Everything ma'. You the definition of my dream girl" Kentrell said as he lifted her her off of his chest so she could look at him.

"Are you lying" Nadia said as tears formed in her eyes causing Kentrell to pull her into a tight hug.

"Baby, why would I lie about something like that? What's making you think that I don't love you?" he asked as he slowly rubbed her back as the water ran down the both of their bodies.

"I just feel like your not attracted to me anymore. I just want to know what I did wrong. Do you want somebody else?" she sniffled causing Kentrell to furrow his eyebrows.

"Nadia, what's wrong? Who telling you that I don't want you nomo?" Kentrell asked causing her to cry even harder.

Kentrell knew that someone had to be telling Nadia that he didn't love her.

"Mama, talk to me. Who telling you that I don't love you?" Kentrell said before turning off the shower water.

She sniffled as Kentrell picked her up and stepped out of the shower before sitting her onto the counter.

He wrapped his arms around her waist causing her to wrap her arms around his neck.

She put her head into the nape of his neck before sniffling again. "Arabian" she mumbled causing his frown to deepen.

"Who?" Kentrell asked as he stopped doing what he was doing.

She stayed quiet causing him to let her go before pulling away from their hug. "Huh?" he said as he waited for her to repeat herself.

"Arabian Kentrell, she said that you don't want me and your only with me for sex. She said that I'm not good enough for you and your type is girls with curves and I don't have that" Nadia cried as she covered her face with her hands.

"When did she tell you that?" he asked, feeling himself start to get upset.

"Shes been texting me from different numbers since she found out that you were Karma's father. I don't know what I did wrong for her to hate me" she said causing Kentrell to wrap his arms around her.

He didn't say anything, he just rubbed her back as she continued to rant.

"Shes been talking about me since we started talking. I try to ignore her and block the numbers but she just makes new ones and sends even more hurtful ones."

"Nadia, calm down mamas. Don't worry about what she gotta say because who am I coming home to every night" Kentrell asked as he moved her hand off of her face.

"Me" she sniffled causing him to nod his head before reaching behind her and grabbing some tissue.

"So why should you worry about what she got ta' say when she was NEVER in a relationship wit' me?" he said as he used the tissue to wipe her tears and her nose.

She stayed quiet causing Kentrell to tilt his head down at her. "Exactly ma, you don't gotta worry about her dry pussy ass" he chuckled before throwing the tissue into the trash can before picking her up.

He walked into the bedroom before laying  her on the bed. He laid next to her before putting his head on her chest.

"Let's take a nap, ight?" he said causing her to nod as he pushed his head against her chest. "I love you Nadia" Kentrell said as he rubbed circles on her stomach.

"I love you too Kentrell" she said as she rubbed his head until she heard light snores.

She slowly got up before replacing herself with a pillow. She walked over to the walk-in closet before walking to one of the drawer in the back.

She slowly opened the drawer before scanning her eyes over the difference options of firearms as they laid neatly in the drawer.

She picked up the hand gun before making sure it was fully loaded.

She cocked the gun before taking it off of safety. She put the gun up to her temple before taking a deep breath and putting her finger on the trigger.

"What the fuck is you doing!?" Kentrell yelled as he tried to snatch the gun from out of her hand.

___

Cliffhanger 🥲
Finished - 2:10 pm
Published - 5:59 am

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

36.7K 895 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshell๐Ÿ’š
358K 20.6K 46
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐๐š".
77.2K 5K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ง๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚๐™ด!! ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ : ๐–บ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ-๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚...
32.2K 1.7K 43
๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...