Codesworld (Darkekulavia Adve...

By UCS754

Title says it all More

Chapter 1 The Beginning
Chapter 2: Global Warming
Chapter 3: Vs Nickocado Avocado
MrBeast Chapter 1: (4) 24 hrs in Bermuda Triangle
Chapter 5: Farm Madness
Chapter 6: Battling a Band
Chapter 7: Grilled Cheese Deluxe
Mrbeast Gaming chapter 1 (8): Minecraft But Everything Is Random
Chapter 9: NO MORE AMONG US!
Chapter 10: Can Ganondrof come out to play?
Chapter 11: Bahama-dness
Chapter 12: Meme Review #1
Dimensional Arc Chapter 1 (13): New Perils Part 1
Dimensional Arc Chapter 2: (14) New Perils part 2
Randomness (That's not gonna be that funny)
Dimensional Arc Chapter 3 (15) Greater Toronto Area (Oh Shit wrong term)
Dimensional Arc Chapter 4 (16): Learn the Basics
Dimensional arc Part 6 (18): Where it all started (For Darkekulavia)
Dimensional Arc Part 7 (19) Scottstale
Dimensional Arc Part 8 (20): Crimson and the Ink Machine
Dimensional Arc Part 9 (21) Kadien's and Laurie's Five Nights
Dimensional Arc FINALE (22) Team (Fortress) Work Makes The Dream Work
Codesworld Short: Kadien's Real Body
Chapter 23: Hammer and Fail
Chapter 24: Zanta Claws
Chapter 25: Cafe with Some Old Beans
MrBeast Chapter 2 (26) 50K game of Real Life Monopoly
Codesworld Short: Spelling Bee
Chapter 27: The Date (Valentine's Day Speical)
Chapter 28: A Rocky Mountain Climb
MrBeast Gaming Chapter 2 (29) World's Largest Explosion
Chapter 30: Speak of the Devil and She will appear
Trepidation Arc Chapter 1 (31): Lullaby's Treat
Trepidation Arc Chapter 2 (32) The search begins
Trepidation Arc Chapter 3 (33): The Fate of Unknown Suffering
Tripedation Arc Chapter 4 (34) Innocence Doesn't Get You Far
Chapter 35: Tier List 1 (CDW Edition)
Tripedation Arc Chapter 5 (36): Forgiveness won't work against a Lord
Trepidation Arc Chapter 6: Triple Threat of Killers
Tripedation Arc Chapter 7 (38) Saving a Soulless Lover
Trepidation Arc FINALE (38) Revenge of a Nephalem and The Corruption King
Chapter 39: Surf And Turf Wars
Chapter 40: Project T.E.R.I.OS
MrBeast Chapter 3 (41) Press This Button To Win $100,000!
Chapter 42: Codesworld Christmas Blast
Chapter 43: Therapy Buddies
Chapter 44: Real Date

Dimensional Arc Part 5 (17): The cake is always a lie

43 4 65
By UCS754

The scene changes to Joker and Red Skull, who were still the Chemical Plant zone looking for chemical to power up their machine. Joker was of course not taking this seriously and was treating this like a shopping trip as he has a shopping cart as he looks for the chemicals. He then stumbles about three bottles filled with Barium, Sodium, and Potassium.

Joker: Oooooh, do I need these?

Joker then pours all three of the chemicals and it causes this to happen.

Somehow Joker was perfect fine.

Joker: Nah. Of course not.

Suddenly he hears Red Skull.

Red Skull: JOKER! CAN MOVE THINGS ALONG NOW?

Joker: Your no fun to shop with Red Head.

Joker then sees all the chemicals that they need and tosses them down for Red Skull to catch. Red Skull somehow catches everyone of them before Joker drops down all puts all the chemicals into his shopping cart.

Joker: Ok we can go.

Joker pushes his shopping cart as Red Skull follows.

The scene then cuts to a first person perspective of someone waking up, this time it was Crystal waking up this time.

Crystal: Damn. My head hurts real bad.

This is when Crystal hears a voice.

???: Hello and, again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one.

Crystal: Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center? Relaxation vault? What going on?

Crystal then noticed there is a name tag on her, so she pulls it off so she can read it and even though it was in cryptic symbol, she still understood what is says.

Crystal: Oh, it's gonna be this again isn't it?

???: Please do not try to remove your name tag.

The name tag then puts itself back on as the robot voice continues speaking.

???: For your own safety and the safety of others, please refrain from touching-

Suddenly the robot voice seems to malfunction as it starts speaking Spanish.

"Por favor bordón de fallar. Muchos gracias de fallar gracias"

Crystal: What is happening?

The voice then changes back to English a portal opened.

???: Please proceed to through the portal.

Crystal: Hmmm Looks like I have to play along for now. Hopefully someone will help me get of this sex dungeon.

Crystal steps through the portal as it takes her to a new area, where she sees a cube and a button both blocked off but a glass wall.

???: Please place the weighted storage cude on the amateur science super button.

Crystal: Alright, easy enough I guess.

Crystal then tries to kick to shatter the glass. But it was plexiglass so it did nothing.

???: Your doing........fantastic.

Crystal: Well I didn't know it plexiglass you fuck!

The portal were switching from both rooms with the cube and the button, so it didn't take long for Crystal to complete the task. In the next room Crystal found this.

???: Very good! You are now in possession of the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device. With it, you can create your own portals.

Crystal: Interesting.

???: These intra dimensional gates have proven to be completely safe. The Device, however, has not.

Crystal: Ok........That's not sus at all.

???: Do not touch the operational end of The Device, Do not look directly at the operational end of The Device, Do not submerge The Device in liquid, even partially. Most importantly, under no circumstances should you.

The voice then shuts off before Crystal could hear.

Crystal: Well fuck. This outta be interesting then.

Crystal tested out the portal gun by putting a blue and orange next to each other. She walked in and it actually worked.

Crystal: Alright. This will be very useful.

???: Please hurry to the next testing chamber so we can finish the test.

Crystal: Will I be able to leave after?

???: Yes. Plus there will be cake.

Crystal: Alright then. Let's do this!

Crystal then started blazing through the chamber room. Though the voice did seemed to want her to fail some reason but the voice assured her that it was some glitches in the system. Crystal was suspicious but continued to play along.

Crystal has reached level 11 on the lab. That is when the voice said this.

???: The Enrichment Center regrets to inform you that this next test is impossible. Make no attempt to solve it.  If we were you, we would quit now.

Crystal: Nope! I don't care. Nothing is impossible.

???: No one will blame you for giving up. In fact, quitting at this point is a perfectly reasonable response. Quit now and cake will be served immediately.

Crystal: Oh. I'll show you!

At this point, Crystal had master the portal gun. So with her acrobatics and portal gun she managed to beat the level.

???: I'm actually impressed. No one has been able to beat that part of test.

Crystal: Guess you didn't have a subject like before huh?

???; There was one, but no time to explain. Please continue with the test.

Crystal: Whatever you say.

Crystal had reach level 16 of the lab and she was meant by this.

Crystal: YO WHAT?!

???: I hope you brought something stronger than I portal gun this time.

Crystal: Alright, watch this then!

Crystal used her training from Batman to take out the bots. She survived as one bot tried a sneak attack but Crystal took care of that as well.

Crystal: Too easy!

Crystal made her way to the very next room. And looks like a viewing bay. As the robot voice was heard.

???: Oh I'm sorry. That is not the next room for the testing chamber. Please leave immediately.

At this point Crystal has had enough of the mysterious voice.

Crystal: No. I refuse. This whole time you tried to screw me! It ends now!

The Camera in the room was watching Crystal. So she used one of the computer to make it watch something else.

What the camera sees now:

???: No No, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The camera then explodes.

Crystal: TAKE THAT!

Crystal then goes deeper into the outsides area of the testing area and ends up in a sewer like area. Where she found a broken pipe.

Crystal: What the Arkham hell?

Suddenly a robot sneaks behind her and pushes her into it. And it appears to be a transport tube. Soon Crystal ends up on the other side and ends up here.

Finally the robot voice speaks again.

???: You found me. Was it worth it.

The robot turns to reveal it's self.

Crystal: Alright Whoever you are! You tortured me for far too long. Now it's time I end this.

GLaDOS: For your information, I am GLaDOS. And I have surprised for you.

GLaDOS then lowers down this.

GLaDOS: It's the cake I promised you. Please enjoy.

Crystal was suspicious but decided to take a bite. After grabbing a piece she's turns to see this.

Crystal: You really think I'm stupid huh?

GLaDOS: You were supposed to eat the cake. But it's doesn't matter! DIE!

The turret attempts to shoot Crystal. But Crystal moves out the way and takes some cover. And using the portal gun, destorys the turret.

GLaDOS: That's it.

GLaDOS starts shooting all around the place with Crystal dodges the bullets. Crystal soon finds and opening and takes it. Climbing up GLaDOS and tearing her apart. Until nothing remain.

Crystal: And that's the end.

Crystal then sees a elevator take would take her out.

Crystal: Time to leave this damn place.

Before she does she picks up the Portal gun.

Crystal: And I am taking this too if you don't mind.

Crystal then leaves the laboratory with her new toy. As she sees the outside world she realizes that it's wasn't hers. She decided to explore as it will be awhile until she returns to her world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 10.6K 25
"go to hell? where do you think i came from darling?" ::; vampire and yandere themed , ๐Ÿ”ž ::; top kook !ยก bottom tae ::; lower case intended
61.4K 357 30
After the DBS broly movie Frieza (Y/N) is invading a planet but suddenly he gets infected by the virus with no name then gets PTSD of his past and no...
77.7K 391 28
yeah its what the title says