Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Babies
Happy ending
New

Pleasure

2.7K 187 38
By ritzuka2

Next day
Yibo was inside his class as usual doing his work as he heard students whispering among themsleves.

"Why is everyone so excited Lanren..." asked Yibo.

"I heard......today a new lecturer will take our class...." said Lanren.

"Ohh....what so exciting about it..." said Yibo.

"They are saying he is a handsome Alpha......" said Lanren with a chukkle.

"hahh....anyways...." said Yibo and continued his work. Suddenly someone entered inside the class. Everyone stood up but Yibo kept seated silently.

"Good morning everyone....." came a voice. Yibo when heard the voice looked up to see the owner of the voice.

"Zhan ge....." said Yibo.

"Yes Yibo....what is he doing here...." said Lanren.

"He told me he come to address the students here....but not like this in class...." said Yibo.

"So let me introduce myself....I am Xiao Zhan....Owner of Xiao corp. and today I am here to give you some necessary tips , you will need in your upcoming life..." said Zhan. Zhan gave his lecture while glancing at Yibo silently. After the class was over Zhan walked out of the classroom and Yibo followed him to his cabin.

Yibo ran straight to Zhan.

"Hey hey...what is it....why are you running...." said Zhan as be grabbed Yibo.

"What are doing here..." asked Yibo.

"Nothing....I just felt like....I need to protect my baby....so I came here..." said Zhan and smiled.

"So....are you here for the whole day..." asked Yibo.

"I am here for whole month baby..." said Zhan and Yibo looked at him with widened eyes.

"Then....what about your work..." asked Yibo.

"Xuan can take care of it for sometime..." said Zhan.

"Woah...so you are really here for me...." asked Yobo and Zhan nodded. Yibo giggled happily.

"Okay I am going back to my class...meet you later...." said Yibo.

"Should I leave you..." asked Zhan.

"No...I am fine...." said Yibo and walked away while Zhan followed him to class silently.

All day Yibo noticed Zhan roaming around his class silently, glancing at him, entering inside the class by making excuses. He even used to send him food packets in middle of the class through a staff.

Yibo was very happy but sometimes he feel shy too while being treated like this. One day Yibo walked inside Zhan's cabin and saw him sitting on a chair.

"gege...." said Yibo and entered inside.

"Yibo....what happened...." asked Zhan.

"Ge....I am so tired...." said Yibo and fell on Zhan's lap snuggling his face in Zhan's nape.

"Aww....my baby...." said Zhan rubbing his back.

"Your belly had got quite big Yibo..." said Zhan with a chukkle.

"Shut up...it's all because of you...." said Yibo as he hit Zhan's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah...my baby...I know it...and I totally love it..." said Zhan and kissed on back of Yibo's hand.

"Ummm....."said Yibo and slowly he drifted to sleep.

Every day Zhan used to go to Yibo's college just to take care of him, and Yibo also used to meet him secretly. Finally 1 month was over and now Yibo was taking classes from home. His stomach had grown even bigger.

" Zhan ge....I will do it..."said Yibo.

"Yibo....why are you shy....I have seen everything...." said Zhan while making Yibo wear his pants.

"I know but...." said Yibo shyly.

"Just lie there....I am helping you..." said Zhan and Yibo nodded. Zhan used to help Yibo in almost everything. From taking bath to changing clothes and eating food, he is always around Yibo taking care of him.

Zhan combed Yibo's hair and kissed on Yibo's forehead.

"You stay here...I am bringing the food..." said Zhan and walked away.

"Hmm....baby....Don't you think....your Dada is spoiling us...." said Yibo pouting. Yibo got a new habit of talking to his little babies. The feeling of having a life inside him makes Yibo feel so happy sometimes that he can't control himself.

"When you will come out na, we will together prank your Dad....for what he did on honeymoon night...he is such a pervert...." said Yibo as he felt something hit him from inside.

"ahh...." groaned Yibo in a low voice.

"What was that...." said Yibo as he touched his stomach worriedly as Zhan entered inside.

"Ge....ge...I....I....felt a hit....inside my stomach..." said Yibo with a tensed face.

"What...." said Zhan excitedly and ran to Yibo.  He sat beside him and placed his hand on Yibo's stomach.

"Did you do or say something right now...." asked Zhan.

"Yeah....I just said....you are a pervert..." said Yibo as Yibo felt the hit again and Zhan felt it too this time.

"Ahhh...." yelled Zhan excitedly.

"What happened ge...." asked Yibo.

"The baby is kicking Yibo..." said Zhan happily.

"Yes...just feel it...." said Zhan and placed Yibo's hand on his belly.

"Say it again...." said Zhan.

"What....you are a pervert??..."said Yibo as he felt a kick again and this time double.

" Zhan ge....."said Yibo with shimmering eyes.

"Woah....is it real..." said Yibo happily and Zhan nodded.

"But it's not right....why do they kick when you say I am a pervert...." said Zhan pouting.

"Because they know you well too..." said Yibo while laughing.

"Huhh....come out once babies....then Dada will show you...." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

At night
"Zhan ge....Zhan ge...." moaned Yibo.

"What is it Yibo...." asked Zhan sleepily.

"Ge....." said Yibo while rubbing himself on Zhan's groin.

"Ge....umm....want you....." said Yibo in a low voice.

"Come here...." said Zhan hugged Yibo.

"Ge....no....please.......do it...." said Yibo while clucthing Zhan's t shirt.

"Such a bad boy you are...." said Zhan and kissed Yibo's forehead. He moved closer to Yibo while rubbing his member on Yibo's clothed ass. Zhan felt a damp wet spot in Yibo's shorts realising that Yibo was releasing his slick.

"You are so wet baby..." Said Zhan.

"Uhmnn...i know ge....that's why I want you....Alpha....please..." Said Yibo in a seductive voice.  Zhan wrapped his hand around Yibo's waist which was now big due to pregnancy. He slid his hand under Yibo's t shirt gently sliding his hand over Yibo's protuding belly while he kissed his nape.

Zhan hovered over Yibo and pinned his hands on the side of face and pressed their lips together in a sensual kiss. Zhan licked Yibo's lower lips and bit on them while sucking them hungrily. He rolled his moist lips against Yibo's soft plump lips. He parted away and stared at Yibo.

"You look so beautiful baby...with that baby bump..." Said Zhan.

"And seeing you like this,...... I put my pups in you, you're growing all big and round with my pups...it makes me feel excited...." Said Zhan as he nibbled on Yibo's ears.

"I can breed you over and over again...." Said Zhan with a chukkle.

"Shut up..." Said Yibo while his face turned red. Zhan pulled Yibo and made him sit on his lap.

His hands found their way to Yibo's puffed up chest, Zhan grasped and squeezed them making Yibo threw his head back. Groping him made Zhan even harder inside , feeling Yibo's soft breast. Zhan yanked down the neck of his t shirt and scooped out his first nipple then the other. Yibo moaned in pleasure as Zhan sucked his pinkish little buds.

He kept groping and squeezing, mashing his nipples, fiddling them with his long fingers.

"Zhan ge....fuck...me...please..." Said Yibo while rolling his hips over Zhan's member. Zhan pulled Yibo's t shirt above his head and his shorts down leaving a completely naked pregnant Yibo with a large belly. Yibo felt shy as his body was so exposed in front of Zhan.

"What happened Yibo...." Asked Zhan.

"I am looking ugly..." Said Yibo pouting.

"You will never be ugly my baby....you are most gorgeous person..." Said Zhan and pecked on Yibo's lips. Zhan layed Yibo on his back carefully. Yibo spread his legs as wide as he can.

Zhan laid down in front of him, his fingers spreading Yibo's soaked opening wide. Zhan let out a pleased sigh as he saw how the lips of Yibo nethers kept pulsating ever so slightly, desperate for attention.

Zhan dove in, pulling his entire face against Yibo's hole, his cheeks rubbing against Yibo's inner thighs as his tongue began its task, licking and sucking his juicy snatch greedily. Yibo moaned with his lips parted devoured in pleasure.

Zhan increased his efforts, practically burying his face in Yibo's snatch, licking, lapping and sucking, taking all of the juices he kept giving him. His thumb started to gently rub his rim while his tongue pierced Yibo once more, tasting him from the inside. They had done this so many times, and yet his enthusiasm never wavered, instead intensifying. Zhan wanted to give his little omega the best preparation he could before filling him up.

"Ahhh....ge....hhh....I...m....am....cumm." Screamed Yibo into the air as his body started convulsing, drenching Zhan's face with his love juices. Yibo gasped, riding the orgasm as Zhan kept pleasuring Yibo.

"Hahh.....ahh....Zhan ge...just....fuck me.....please...." Said Yibo whinning.

Zhan smiled and nodded, shuffling along the bed to get behind Yibo, turning him over on his side gently.

"It will be the best position...." Said Zhan and pressed a kiss on Yibo's neck.

Yibo cooed and happily got in the spooning position, turning his head to kiss him lovingly.

"You are the best gege...." Said Yibo.
Zhan returned the kiss and smiled warmly as he pulled closer, positioning his member at Yibo's entrance, rubbing it up and down his crack a few times, letting it get a little more lubricated. Knowing neither of them could wait any longer, he then started to press in very gently, the tip of his shaft spreading Yibo open to accommodate his length even if Yibo's body was by now very used to it. Before actually moving though Zhan put his hands on Yibo and brought them down to his large belly, holding them over their unborn pups.

"I love you, Yibo.... The day I see you hold our pups will be the happiest moment of my life, I just know it."said Zhan smiling.

" I love you too ge..."said Yibo as he leaned forward for a kiss.

As they broke the kiss Zhan pushed further into him until half of his member was sheathed inside Yibo's cavern. They both felt the same indescribable joy at being joined together again, and as Zhan very tenderly started to thrust into Yibo they both let out moans of pleasure, unable to contain themselves from expressing their ecstasy.

"Ohh....ahh.....Zhan ge....you....feel good...."moaned Yibo biting His lips.

Zhan grunted, pressing into Yibo with his large frame, Yibo's own body almost small by comparison apart from his swollen belly. As they got  comfortable in their positions Yibo pushed back against Zhan, inviting him to go a bit harder. He did let out another loud gasp as he felt a sharp kick, but knew that this was not dangerous for the baby.

"It's okay, my little pups,your papa is fine... Your Dada is just visiting, no need to be scared."said Zhan with a chukkle.

" Shut up....continue your work...."said Yibo annoyed and Zhan smiled looking at his impatient baby.

Zhan kept his hands on Yibo's, rubbing his stomach tenderly as he picked up the pace, shoving more and more of his rod into him until at last, he bottomed out. When he did they both let out a soft moan, knowing this was where the real fun started. With familiar movements he started to make love to him, giving his omega all he was as they were brought together in the purest, most intimate expression of love. The room got filled up with their sweet phermones and scent of sex.

"Ahhh..you fit me so well, Yibo....."complimented Zhan while thursting deep inside Yibo.

Zhan started planting kisses down his  neck as he pounded his little hole, working them both towards their mutual goal. Affectionately he pressed him closer, rubbing their skin against each other. Their sounds of pleasure echoed in the bedroom as they made love, fucking like so many times before. But all too soon Zhan could feel his balls churning, desperate to let loose after so much teasing and anticipation.

" Baby....I...am about to....cum..."said Zhan.

"Fill me up with your seed, give me the largest load you can Alpha...."said Yibo exciting Zhan's nerved.

Zhan grunted once more as he pushed deep into Yibo's cave, ready to let loose, and soon thick strands of cum shot out of his member, painting Yibo's insides white.

" ahhh....hahh...."moaned Yibo loudly
reaching his own climax passed the peak as he felt himself being filled up with Zhan's seed again, intending to cherish every single drop of it. They both let out moans of pleasure before settling into post orgasmic bliss, cuddled close with his shaft still inside Yibo.

"I love you so much, Yibo" said Zhan and kissed him tenderly, holding him gently as the last of his semen flowed down the love canal, some of it seeping out onto the sheets. Neither of them cared at that moment though. 

"I love you too, Zhan ge..."said Yibo and smiled warmly as he nuzzled closer, closing his eyes.

Zhan woke up and cleaned Yibo carefully and changed the sheets too and layed down beside him.

After sometime
" Zhan ge....I am hungry..."said Yibo while wriggling Zhan to wake him up.

"Yibo....I am tired..." Whinned Zhan.

"But ge...I want to eat....my babies are hungry..." Said Yibo pouting.

"Ahhh...okay fine...." Said Zhan as he woke up and walked to kitchen to make food for his baby omega.

Zhan came back with the food and gave it to Yibo. Yibo started eating it like a hungry person, who didn't had food from months.

Zhan looked at him and chukkled.

"Ayyee...such a baby you are Yibo...." Said Zhan and pinched his cheeks.

"I am not a baby..." Said Yibo pouting and Zhan laughed at his cute baby.

Triple update 😁😁 check it out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 45.4K 48
Being a surrogate mother, Xiao Zhan accepted the offer without hesitation. Keeping in mind that it is for his family that he's willing to sacrifice h...
45.5K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...
31.1K 2.4K 23
Two strong and independent men, one an omega (Zhan), the other (Yibo), an alpha. Neither one believes in being fated because of their second gender...
32.2K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...