Forever United |A MahiRohiRat...

By Messy_bird

Three brothers living the same dream..tied by beautiful relation of utmost respect, selfless love and trust... More

Characters
Prologue
~1~
Cover Credit
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
🙏
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
EPILOGUE 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
THANK YOU!!
Important Notice
Grateful

~2~

1.5K 87 22
By Messy_bird

Mahi enters the room of Manini and see her folding some clothes with a poker face.

Mahi smiles and hug her from behind.

"No!! It won't work today!! I am not gonna talk to you today Mahi!!", She said removing his hold and moving further but stops...when she feel a pull.

She turns around...only to find Mahi holding her saree pallu...just like he used to do when he was a little child.

Mahi....who never got to live his life as kid. The one...who always behaved so mature....mature than his age...!! He wasn't demanding....and instead he fulfilled every demand of his brothers.

Manini remembered everything at once...the past started revolving in front of her eyes.

It wasn't like she didn't ask but Mahi was......just Mahi!! The boy, she never saw playing or taking interest in anything, until it was few years ago!! How he got interested in cricket was still a puzzle for her....but for once she was thankful to his school coach....who guided him...and somewhat introduce her a little of his childhood!!

"I am sorry Maa!! I...I just needed some time!!",he said in small voice making Manini sigh and she hugged him tightly.

"You always have your own way", Mahi who was hugging her tightly to get her warmth just smiles hearing her.

"I missed you Mom", Manini kissed his head.

"Me too Bachcha".

"But no-one loves us",said Rohit suddenly and sits at the edge of the bed while palming his chin.

Mahi chuckles looking at Rohit and move towards him.

He ruffled Rohit hair... making him hug Mahi.

"I missed u most Bhai!! More than Vi...or even Maa for that matter.... because they both...keep scolding me...and u were not here to defend me!!",said Rohit looking at Mahi with innocent making Virat roll his eyes.

Mahi just kissed his head and hug him lovingly.

"Ok!! Now come..Mahi...u need to have your lunch!! You must be hungry", asked Manini to which Mahi nodded and move towards his room.

Mahi enters his room to freshen up. When he comes out from the bathroom...his eyes automatically around the room. Everything was same as it was before 2 years.

He smiles and leaving the towel on the bed, he move towards a large portrait, having the picture of three of them. Both of them hugging him. He caressed Virat's picture and at the same time...felt a hand touching his feet.

He looks down to find Virat bowing down. He hurriedly pulls him up and hold his both shoulder.

"Are u mad!!?? ",he asks and then hugged him.

Virat just hugged him tightly making Mahi ruffle his hair.

"Cheeku!!How are u bacha!!??"
"I missed you Bhai", Mahi knew that Virat wasn't just talking about his absence..!!

"I know....I...I am Sorry Cheeku".

"Don't be Bhaiya!!I knew...ur pain were much larger!! I am just happy...that you are finally back",Mahi smiles and separates from the hug.

He pats Virat's cheek lovingly.

"Bhaiya!! How was the series!!?? You have taken holiday right!!??"

"Cheeku... Actually...the thing is...",Mahi stutters while telling him the truth.

"World Cup is around the corner!! That's why...I can't takes off from the series!! I...I needed to be there Cheeku!! I am...just here till festival", Mahi said looking at him at intervals.

Virat however got disappointed making Mahi sighs.

Mahi comes to Virat and holds his both shoulder making him look towards him with pout.

Mahi smiles and ruffles his hair as he remembers small Virat sulking at him for some or other reason. That made his smile to grow wider.

"Bhai!!",whine Virat.

"Ok sorry!!", mahi chuckle and then continues with serious voice.
"But...on a serious note Cheeku!! After World Cup ends, I will spend time with you all..!!Just for time being...let me serve for my country first!! You understand the feeling right", Virat smiles and nodded his head hugging him again.

"Now go down and wait for me!! I will just come after few moments!!",said Mahi making Virat nod his head.

--------------

After the evening Aarti, everyone moves to have their dinner.

"Ah.. Cheeku!! Sakshi just called!! She has landed here!! Will u pick her up?",asked Mahi to Virat making him choke on his food.

He looks at his brother... making Mahi confuse. He looks at others to find them looking at him with the same shocked expression as that of Virat.

"What happen!!??",he asks calmly.

The tone was enough to make Rohit and Virat gulps their food..and they nodded in NO hurriedly. However, Mahi was unaware that his tone was enough to intimidate the elders of the house as well.

"Mahi!! I made this..ur favourite Sweets!! Why don't you try this!!", Mahi nodded and takes that.

"I will pick Bhabhi Bhai!!",said Virat making Mahi nods at him.

"Were you...in contact with Sakshi??",asks Manini in low and hesitating voice making his husband glare at her.

Mahi sighed. Somehow, he guessed it...!! Taking a deeo breath, he started.

"Maa!! When I married her...I gave her promises... Promise to keep her happy and be with her always..!! I....I just asked her for sometime..to overcome the memories Priya has left with me!!", the chapter of Priyanka..his first love was always very painful for him to recite....but like every other things...he accepted this fact as well!! He swallows the painful lump, sending the tears back which were threatening to fall....and then smiles..!!

"I... didn't ever meant to spoil her life...!!She gave me much needed time..!! Meanwhile, We do talk..we have been a good friends as of now",he said smilingly making others smile as well.

"Umm...How is business doing Virat!!",he asks them.

"It's good Bhai!! We are going to introduce some new products...which may fascinate the population",says Virat making Virat nods his head.

"And Ro!! What about you!!?? Are you helping him...or just Cricket and sleeping have been in your list", asks Mahi making other chuckles.

"C'mon Bhai!! I have done more work than Vi!! Half of the time, he doesn't visit the office...I deals with customers, meetings and everything alone",says Ro whining when complaining about Virat.

Mahi shakes his head...as he knows that Virat... really have not much interest in business...and that's why, he visits it...only when he needed to crack some important deal...or on some important occasion.

"Missed me!!",Virat looks up to find Anushka standing with the luggage....but she wasn't alone. Ritika and Sakshi was also with her.

He smiles widely and since they have completed their dinner, they all stood up.

Virat moves to Anushka and hugged her tightly...before hugging Sakshi and Ritika.

"How you met them",asks Mahi to Sakshi taking the luggage from her.

"We just met at the airport!!",she said in small voice making him nod.

He went to room to keep the luggage and then comes back to hall.

Mahi then hugged Anushka and Ritika before ruffling their hair.

"Go and freshen up first all of you!! I will ask to prepare dinner for you all", asked Manini to which all nodded before moving away from there.

However, Mahi was happy for everything, but, somehow...he wanted to spend tonight with his brothers...!! It has been long time..but now...he cannot ask them right!!They have their fiance with them as well, and they deserve their time as well, since they have taken out time from their busy schedules.

"Maa!! I am going on terrace!!",he said to Manini.

"Ok!! I will send your special tea",Mahi smiles hearing her as she understands his unspoken words.

----------

He was standing while holding the railing. The soft breeze was caressing his face.

"Mahi!!", He turns around to find Manini standing with a cup of tea for him.

"Maa!!! You should have send it by someone", he said taking the tea making Manini smile slightly. They both stand in silence.. enjoying the breeze.

"Mahi",the hesitate voice of his mother grab Mahi's attention.

"Yah Maa!!",he asks softly with a smile.

"Why you didn't... didn't join the business??",the one question which always bothered Manini was never answered by Mahi.

It wasn't like....Mahi didn't liked business. He liked them...infact he used to give some great advice...!! He was always very keen on learning about marketing....and then suddenly...he said he doesn't want to involve in business!!

Her question makes his smile faltered. But Mahi who was facing opposite direction composes himself hurriedly.

"Because...Maa!! I can't handle both....and cricket has always been my priority!!I told you earlier only Maa!!",he chuckles atlast. Anyone, who doesn't know Mahi would have believed him....but Manini was not anyone.

She was his mother ,even if they don't share the same blood but a bond of mother-son doesn't need any specific definition!! So, like any other mother she can understand well, when Mahi was faking his smile.

Manini sighs, "If you don't want to share, then that's okay Beta!! But..... don't lie atleast to your mother!! She then takes a sip of tea.

Mahi stiffs but then calm himself down.

"It's not like that Maa!! I....liked business...but when you are in cricket, one need whole devotion towards this game...!!! I don't even get time to meet you all...how can I take the responsibility of this empire".

"The way Virat and Rohit do!?", Manini cut him off in between.

"But....I am captain Maa..Remember!! I can't be off-duty!!",he smiles answering her... thanking inwards that Manini believed...which she did after hearing his convincing tone...as Mahi somewhat told her half truth.

"When Virat will become Captain...then, I will get time to spend with you all!!",said Mahi making Manini looks at him only to find him smiling while looking ahead.

"Bhai!!! Come.. sleep with us",said Rohit entering the scene.

They heard everything, but they somehow didn't want to interrupt them.

"Coming Ro!!",he smiles and then turn to move out but stops and again turn towards their mother.

"Maa!! Go and sleep!! It's been late!! And... don't forget to take your medicine!!",he said while kissing her forehead making her smile.

He smiles back and moves down to their room, which are exclusively for the three brothers, in order to spend sometime together whenever they want to!!

"Ro!! Why are you still awake!! And then you will be late tomorrow...and will hear Mom's scolding",Mahi said while arranging duvets and sitting beside them.

Virat smuggle to him...so does Rohit!! Virat was sleeping on his stomach while Rohit was sleeping while keeping his head on his leg. Mahi just ruffle their hair lovingly.

"Bhai!! Why did you say so....that you will make me the captain!!",asked Virat suddenly in small voice.

Mahi sighed before answering, "Because u will be Kiddo!! I can't be a captain forever!!"

"I don't want to", he said stubbornly. Mahi smiled hearing his tone which he uses rarely making him kiss his forehead again.

"Ok..then I will select Rohit as captain!!",Virat grinned.

"Why I am getting involved in between ur talks", whined Rohit.

"And I m not going to become a captain ever...I love my sleep",said Rohit while yawning making Virat smack his head.

"Bhaiiiii!!",he again whine making Mahi sighed.

"Okay..u two sleep now!! We will talk tomorrow!! Otherwise Mom will scold us!!", ordered Mahi.

"Bhaiii!! Take a chill pill", said Rohit in boaring tone making Mahi raise his eyebrows.

-----------------

"Rohit Sharma!! You are again late...Have u seen the time---------"

"Bhaiii!!",called Rohit looking at his brothers along with their father who was chuckling.

Virat and Mahi looks at each other and grins widely while replying.

"Rohitttt!!Take a chill pill", Rohit pouts hearing them.

The enjoyment continues until someone enters the scene.

"Enjoying without me Manini", the voice, which makes one person froze and the grin of his face vanished, while just stood smilingly, clearly expressing that the person was not welcomed wholeheartedly.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Finally Next update!! I am writing on them for the first time....so I m little bit sceptical..but...I am trying to be better...!!

Also..I have made changes in prologue, do read them!! You will get little gist of story!!

The new entry...any idea about that!! Let me tell you, story is not complete without villain... however she can have either gray or antagonist character!! Let see!!

Till then Vote 🌟 and comments!!

Tell me how was it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 403 12
This book would be about Mahirat and their bond with others too I will be writing OS / TS & / SS it may contain some Boy × Boy love stories as we...
35.1K 1.4K 12
₴COMPLETED₴ We all have that one person for whom we can fight the whole world. We take stand for them irrespective of what others say. We TRUST them...
54.4K 2K 12
In the end he wanted to take back his words, in the end all of them wanted to take their words back but sometimes somethings can't be unsaid no matte...
60.7K 3.7K 33
Story of two best friends who were always there for each other in their highs and lows ! Will their relation survive a tough challenge ? To know mo...