SAFE PLACE | MINSUNG

linosmaniac

"You're my safe place Hannie." "Aw Min- wait hol up did you just call me ..Hannie?" "Yeah, you like it?" "Nah... Еще

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.

fourteen.

259 18 19
linosmaniac

fourteen.

"Ah- oh shit!" Felix exclaims in a cry, and bites down hard on his lip to keep his lewd sounds down but to no avail, mouth falling back open. The pleasure was too good, nails dug deep into the white silk sheets of the bed, and nude body rocking from the rough thrusts left in him.

"Damn want your aunt to hear you so bad hm?" Changbin grunted, with his arms stretched down and palms pressed on the matress, as he watched how wrecked of a mess the blonde was underneath him.

"Y-You're the one who's been going agh- fast you." Felix shudders out, in a small voice holding back a moan.

"Yet you don't tell me to slow down." Changbin teased, raven locks bouncing on his forehead from his movements.

"Oh shush- fuck I'm gonna- ah!" Felix squeaked and he felt his climax nearing so he quickly reaches for a pillow above his head and shoves it on his face, muffling his loud moans. Then arched his back, lifting it up from the bed as he released, coating his own torso and Changbin's too.

"What a mess you mess." Changbin says and yanks the pillow from Felix, tossing it somewhere, as he keeps up his pace, slamming his pelvis forward into the weak moaning one a couple more times before spilling into the condom with a groan.

"Fuck that was good, as always." Changbin says with a rasp in his voice as he pulls out of the blonde and takes off the latex. "Should let me fuck you raw one day."

Heavy breaths leaves Felix with his head and body flopped on the bed, flat like a starfish, as he stares at the ceiling drained out, while Changbin discards of the condom into a small trash can in corner of the room. "We really gotta stop doing it twice a day." Felix erupted with.

"Oh well you're the one who can't get enough of my dick, calling me over." Changbin brings up with a smirk, and picks up his clothes off from the floor.

"Y-Yeah." The blonde shyly muttered and sits up, then picks up his boxers, getting in only that one piece of clothing. "But ugh you leave me too sore at this rate I'm gonna need a wheel chair."

"I could get it ready for you just say the word." Changbin claims, pulling his pants on, and zips up the fly. "Also I like how you didn't cover your sounds till we reached the end."

"I wouldn't have been able to breath through out the whole session if I just kept a pillow on my face."

"You love hearing your own moans. But I like them too so." Changbin states and throws his shirt on and keeps his grasp on the hem. "My dick got you under a spell forreal. Damn remember that one day we went at it three times-"

"Ok out!" Felix squeaks throwing a pillow at the ravenette.

"Aw no goodnight kiss?" Changbin whines, holding his arms open.

"You got one from the pillow now bye." Felix points at the window then says after a pause. "Bathroom on the second floor next to the stairs.
Twenty minutes before first period."

Changbin makes his way to the window pulling it back open and points at the side of his head. "Noted." He smirks and gets out the room and onto the ladder, climbing down.

Felix stands up from the bed and shuts the window closed. Then stays in his spot, and blows out a puff of air, gripping at his locks, thinking about..this choice.

Having continuous casual sex with the Seo Changbin? Felix has no idea how it even came to that point.

Actually yeah he remembers. It started on their first week back to school, Felix was on the phone with Changbin, the ravenette had called him to talk shit about their rude chemistry teacher, cause he just needed someone to do that with.
Then Felix had brought up how he had a bad day, he never told Changbin the reason but it was cause Bambam was hitting on Chan and he did it back. It put Felix in his feels.

Changbin insists he could come over to help make him feel better, Felix then told him to prove how he'd do that and Changbin did end up showing up to his place.

"Wait y'know I forgot how your room looks. Show me."

And so Felix lead him to the room, then they made out and yeah the rest is obvious.

It just happened and became a normal thing for a month now and it helps Felix cope with stress. He doesn't like Changbin but he is attractive, Felix will give him that. And he's incredibly good at sex like a God.

But Felix should try and tone it down though since he's in dance and his jello legs are no help.

After gathering himself together he
got into some nice cozy fuzzy pajama pants and a white shirt with SpongeBob on it. Then his phone began to ring, so he grabs it off the dresser, answering right away after reading the caller id. "Hi favorite bestie." He beamed brightly.

"Felix." Jisung spoke, in an urgent manner. "I gotta tell you something I can't wait till tomorrow. Need to let it out now. Keeping it to myself any longer will kill me."

"You know I'm all ears especially for you baby." The freckled blonde gushed and sits on his bed. "Go on."

Jumping ahead to Jisung spilling every single detail of what happened between him and Minho in the living room not leaving anything out. That massage, the song, those nape and neck kisses. And Felix having his jaw dropped while listening.

"Holy fuck." Felix started, and sprung up from the bed to his feet energized from all that info."First of all, Minho got that chef's kiss music taste. Second I cannot believe my ears! This is better than all the fanfics I've read, and dramas I've seen." He fanboyed bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Man when can I be in my own love story with the guy I love Chan when is it our turn-"

"Felix be serious!" Jisung exclaimed, feeling tight and suffocated in his own space of the bedroom.

"I am!" Felix exclaims back, thrilled his voice stayed in a high pitch. "This is big Ji really fucking big!"

"I know! I'm blushing just thinking about it."

"I am too and I wasn't even there! Has he said anything?" Felix asked totally engaged to be filled in with more.

"N-No." Jisung fretted and adds in one breath. "He did have dinner with my mom and I and stayed for a bit longer."

"Well that's god damn adorable."

"And I really highly doubt he's going to say anything." Jisung let out and heaved out a deep sigh after. "I feel so lost lix I don't know what to even think."

"That he likes you." Felix boasted proudly smiling wide. "More solid evidence Lee Minho has a crush on Han Jisung."

"We're not jumping into conclusions." Jisung deadpanned, worn out.

"Do you need him to fucking make out with you for you to see it?"

"Stop you already said that!"

"Cause it's true and you know it and I'll keep saying it honestly!"

"Maybe I shouldn't have told you actually!"

"That's offensive! That's really offensive!" Felix cried out. "Plus you're the one who said 'Need to let it out now. Keeping it to myself any longer will kill me' remember."

"I didn't say that- ugh I'm a mess ok!"

"Han Jisung quit screaming up there and come down stairs now!" Just then the panicked one hears his lovely mother yell for him.

"Oh shit my mom just called." Jisung informed, keeping his cool again. "Just remembered I had to put up all the washed dishes."

"We keep talking about this tomorrow." Felix stated and swooned with a dreamy sigh. "All so exciting."

"All so chaotic."

"That's what the book should've been called."

"What?"

"What."

★★★★★

It was dark, the clock read 9: 20 PM. Minho arrived home and used his house key to unlock the front door. Just as he walked in he hears his mom call out to him from the kitchen.

"Son come here!"

"Coming." Minho assures and shuts the door behind him. Then makes his way to the kitchen where he spots his mom, wiping the table.

Once Mrs. Lee's eyes landed on the male, she drops the rag, rushing quickly towards his way and pulls him into a tight embrace. "Mom okay chill." He tells her with a snicker, trying to break away from the hug.

"Where were you?" The woman started to question, and moved back giving her son an angered yet edgy look. "You had me majorly worried, especially because you didn't show up for dinner."

"I was at a friend's house." Minho answers with a shrug. "Had dinner there."

"Oh." Mrs. Lee huffed, not fond of these news. "Kinda makes me jealous to hear you eat another mom's cooking."

"I helped with some of the cooking."

"My son the chef." The woman praised with a grin.

"Yeah yeah can I go now? Great." Minho rushed out and steps past the woman to go upstairs.

"Hold on a second there." She then blares out causing Minho to freeze in his steps and turns to face her, awaiting what more she had to say. "Yes mom?"

Mrs. Lee sighed heavily and speaks her mind, bringing up what's been bothering her. "You keep leaving the house for a long while."

"Yeah." Is all Minho said simply, seeing it as no problem.

"And it scares me that something will happen to you." His mom included, starting to glare.

Minho let out a tsk, tongue pressed on the roof of his tongue. "I come back don't I?"

"What if one day you don't." The woman snapped, frightened. "Because there's really bad and dangerous people out there. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

"Mom i'm not all over the streets or city. I just go to a friend's house." Minho assures, forming a crease between his brows. "Same one I mentioned earlier."

"Oh..okay then good." Mrs. Lee sighs with relief and paused for a split second before countering with. "This friend you keep going to..Is it a guy?"

"And so what if it is?" Minho answers, and that was confirmation for the woman as she got an uneasy feel and he could very much tell. This wasn't going to be good.

"Don't let your father know." She says, with a panicky look in her eyes. "Knowing him he might think..y'know." She trailed with.

Yet Minho fully got what she was hinting at and it made him grow furious, he sputters. "No you can't be serious."

"I am." Mrs Lee said and added from the change of his voice. "Oh please don't get mad-"

"How could I not?" Minho scoffed, in disbelief. "That I'm out sleeping with guys? Being a fucking man whore?"

"He did say you might be out sleeping around with different guys."

Minho took steps back, outraged at this, that she'd even tell him that. "And you say you want us to get along. Also why do I get a feeling it's not just him talking?" Minho fumed, glaring coldly. "I bet you think of me like that too huh."

"It..may have come up in my mind yes." Mrs. Lee admits shifting her eyes down to the floor. Welp atleast she was honest...

"So what now I can't have guy friends? Because oh that automatically means I'm fucking with them." Minho says nodding his head, and crossed his arms faking a grin. "Yeah ok cool. Thank you for thinking so low of me."

"Keep your voice down." Mrs. Lee demanded, dropping her tone. "Your father is in the room."

"This is utter bullshit." Minho murmurs voice going small, his sensitive more fragile side coming in. "I-I thought you were on my side."

"I am dear, I always defend you." His mom replied. "Look I'm terribly sorry for thinking that way. But unlike him, I'm happy to have been gifted a son who is himself. I wouldn't trade you for anyone or anything else."

After those words, Minho didn't respond he just stared with big beady eyes, starting to feel somewhat relaxed from what his mom said.

"Who is the friend you keep going to?" She asked, switching the topic.

"Jisung." Minho answered, speaking firm.

"Why do you go to only his place?"

"Well one he lives the closest, two he's my best friend I trust the most out of the rest, and three I enjoy his company more." Minho finished listing, more calm. "And honestly I prefer being over at his house more than here. You can go ahead and tell dad. Wait- no my bad, go ahead and tell that man."

"Don't say that." His mom says, with her feelings hurt. "You are my baby and this is your home."

"Think it'd be better that way since you guys don't argue when I'm not here. And it doesn't help if I don't feel safe nor comfortable in my own home." Minho retorts and was done with the conversation so he turns on his heel and heads up the stairs.

"Just don't be out for too long." His mom says after him. "Minho wait!" He stops at the top step and waits for her to continue. "I love you son."

"I love you too mom." Minho says and makes his way to his room.

Once in he shuts the door and he stays with his back against it frozen on the spot. Then he hears another door from the outside swing open followed by the sound of his dad's voice. "Back from spreading stds to different men huh!"

"Stop it that is not what our son does!" His mom shrieks.

"I'm glad he went to his room, can't stand his face anymore."

"How awful of you to say since he got most of his looks from you!"

"Let me get my glass of water in peace now."

Minho scoffed, aggravated and stomps over to his window where a gray bean bag chair is near to and drops on it. Just staring ahead, at nothingness. His expression may be blank however his mind felt like it was going 100 miles per hour. His dad thinks nothing but the worst of him, it depressed Minho to the core. And that he can't have a normal family relationship with both parents. Shit just keeps going down hill and it doesn't look like it'll stop any time soon.

Makes him regret having come out to his mom.

It was a day nearing the end of summer they were having a nice son and mom bonding moment. Things were actually going really well untill she had betrayed her son. He opened up to her which was a mistake, he trusted the woman to keep it to herself and she had assured him she would. Only for her to go against the word and tell his dad knowing how highly homophobic the man is.

It still didn't click to Minho why she
would do that. She never specified the reason. But you don't come out to someone for someone else.

All the trust Minho had for her, completely down a drain. Gone.

Yet he had no problem telling her about liking it at Jisung's place more than here, he wanted her to know. He was neutral about it, and wouldn't care if she tells his dad.

Minho was a bit surprised with himself with the way he spoke about Jisung, the choice of words that left him so naturally. He can really get defensive over him and he'll keep doing it. Jisung is really important to him, like he's already told him and only him some personal stuff. Stuff that he can't imagine telling anyone else. Jisung just makes it really easy to open up to, with his comforting aura and doesn't make jokes. He takes Minho serious.

But he's not sure if he could tell Jisung completely everything. As in come out to him, or the others.. because he's not proud of who he is. Doesn't like it. He wishes he wasn't like this. He'd prefer if no one else outside the house knows.

And it's all his dad's fault, he makes Minho feel worthless. Like a piece of trash kicked around the floor.

Sure his friends Changbin, Felix, Hyunjin, Jeongin are confident about being gay and so are many others in the school. But not him and he envies them for it.

He wants to continue to keep it to himself, but Jisung is starting to make it hard to. Which is why Minho wants to try and distance himself from him but he can't. Just can't. He needs Jisung. He's like a band aid to Minho's wound. Countless wounds.

Oh fuck not his smile appearing in Minho's mind accompanied with the sounds of his laughter. No no shoo.

Then a small smirk made its way to his lips, with a light chuckle, remembering their last encounter in that living room. However he's gonna pretend like it didn't happen, and he hopes Jisung won't bring it up. But if he had to be totally completely honest..

He wished Jisung's mom hadn't interrupted.

★★★★★

All a sudden Jisung was back in his living room, with the same setting. The music, his hands on Minho's shoulders, and lips on his nape, the same flutters. It's as if he was given another chance to relive the moment.

Same action as before, he switched to the sides of Minho's neck, moving from one side to the other, then back to the middle, plastering kisses. He didn't want this moment to end but this was the part where his mom walks in. However she was nowhere to be seen.

All a sudden Minho turned fully around to face Jisung, locking their eyes for a moment with an unreadable expression. Jisung didn't know what to do but just stare back. Then Minho makes a move, by moving in and smashing his lips onto Jisung's, full on kissing him.

Jisung right away kissed back, eyes falling closed. He let out a soft moan as Minho deepened the kiss, with a head tilt, Jisung's arms finding their way to wrap around Minho's neck, pulling him close. The song still playing in the back really setting the mood with the tone of rush in their actions.

Jisung gasped lightly against Minho's lips as he was picked up and pulled onto his lap. Minho leaning back on the couch and taking Jisung with him. Kiss more aggressive with heads tilting opposite sides, lip biting was thrown in even.

Then Minho was the one to break the heated kiss, parting their lips. Jisung opened his eyes, to find the other's deep gazing stare.

"Let me keep repaying you." Minho whispers, keeping a firm grasp of Jisung by his waist.

"Please." Jisung whimpered almost and so Minho lowered his head down to press a kiss on Jisung's neck. His fingers from one hand tangle in the back of Minho's baby hairs behind his head. Another soft moan left him as the kisses turn wet, Minho leaving a trail of them up his neck then down.

"Fuck." Jisung let out, breathless. Minho's hand slipping under his shirt as he roams around his bare stomach. Jisung felt the need to take control to make things go more further.

So he pushes Minho on his back, staying ontop and slides off his shirt, throwing it over the couch. Minho had a smirk plastered and goes to copy Jisung's action, to take his shirt off aswell.

However after pulling it over his head, Minho's face was no longer there but replaced with Hyunjin's looking up at Jisung with big wide eyes and he exclaims. "Jisung! Heyy Jisung!!"

••••••

"Shit! What the fuck!" Jisung screamed out in pure terror, eyes flying wide open. He adjusts to his surrounding blinking rapidly to find himself back on the passenger seat of Felix's car as the blonde was driving them to school. Oh and Hyunjin sitting in the back seats.

"Oh hey you're awake!" Hyunjin beamed brightly. "Hi!"

Jisung looked back at him with a disbelief look like saying 'what the fuck' lips parted with the top layer of his teeth out, then faces back ahead, scratching the side of his head. Welp that last part of the dream sure was traumatic.

"You okay Ji?" Felix asked, as he kept his hands on the steering wheel, faced forward at the road.

"Blah.. not really." Jisung mumbled, with his shoulders sulked.

"Is it cause I was a cockblock in your dream?" Hyunjin threw out. "You were moaning in your sleep yes you were. Wow who were you dreaming about- nevermind I know. They say if you dream about someone means they're thinking about you."

"Sometimes you need a mute button on you." Jisung commented, bothered by the other's blabber mouth.

"Hey when I talk it's engaging." Hyunjin points out amused with himself.

"Woow! That's really funny!" Jisung exclaimed faking a smile with wide eyes, turning to Hyunjin again.

"I hope you fall asleep in class. Embarrass yourself." Hyunjin spat out and then unbuckles his seatbelt to reach over to the radio. "Put on some music come on." Once he had it was some male rapper so Hyunjin changes to another rap station, then another. "None of them sound like Megan thee stallion to me."

"How do have so much energy." Felix says, haulting the car at a stop sign.

"Mind if I connect my phone to your-"

"Actually I do."

"Rude ahh, both of you." Hyunjin scoffed and sits back, taking out his phone. "Fine I'll just jam out by myself." He plugs in his ear buds and then moves along with the music blasting. "Ooh we need to go another party!"

Since he can't hear the other two the blonde says to Jisung as he continues driving. "So you decide to have a sex dream about Minho in my car."

"It wasn't a sex dream, we were just..making out. And it was hot." Jisung rushed out then adds with a grimaced expression. "Up untill the end then Minho looked like Hyunjin..Now I'm traumatized."

"And now I'm gonna assume you two are gonna act like yesterday didn't happen."

"Guess so." Jisung replied, with a shrug.

"Ugh I don't like that." Felix started, shaking his head. "I wish I could say something to him but it'd definitely piss him off cause he'll know you tell me everything and yeah."

"Holy shit I'm in the wrong there!" Jisung whined then covered his mouth with both hands, hoping Hyunjin didn't hear but he didn't as he was still happily dancing.

"Relax he won't know you spill the hot tea between you guys to me." Felix assured. "Not like I'm gonna tell anyone."

"Chan."

"And why would I tell my future husband."

"You said just said the reason." Jisung said. "Since you need interesting topics to talk about with him."

"Oh my shit!" Hyunjin suddenly erupted with over the music only he can hear. "I forgot to tell my boyfriend good morning!" And he taps along his phone.

"Don't be ridiculous or overthink Ji." Felix huffed. "The stuff stays between you, him and I. Even though he doesn't know I'm in on it too."

"The way you said that sounds really bad."

"Yeahhh." Felix nodded. "But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want to write a fanfic about this."

"I think I should stop telling you everything."

"Y'know you're not going to go by your word." Felix says. "Also you say that like more is gonna happen. What's next? Is Minho gonna kiss your neck to repay you?" The blonde gasped. "Am I foreshadowing?"

"You're being a second Hyunjin that's what."

"That's offensive that's really offensive."

"You got a hickey on your neck by the way." Jisung claimed and Felix got an alarmed look on his face, keeping his foot lightly on the brake he quickly grabbed his jacket that was on his lap and wrapped it around his neck like a scarf.

"Now you see nothing."

Jisung tsked then felt his phone buzz in his pocket so he takes it out and his eyes lit up to see it was Minho who texted him.

Minho ♡

🐱

Oh wait tf forgot to
put morning

Morning 🐱

There

Baha morning

Pls the maniac laugh
that left me

Wish I could've
heard it

I should've sent a
voice message then

Not too late

Nah it is too late

Damn it

Yk I might as well put a
cat emoji next to your
contact name

Do it, I been having
a squirrel one next
to yours

What do you currently
have next to mine ?

____________

Jisung gulped.

_________

Hellooo??

Jisuuung don't leave
me on read I'll spam

This 🤢

Ik you lying

I'm gonna steal your
phone to change it

To put these 😎🐱

Lmfao good luck trying
to get in it, need
the password

Bet it's Mario party
since you like
that game

Seriously? Now I gotta
change it

HA 😎

But it's hilarious seeing
you rage over it

Flopping like a fish the
last time you lost

Uh how dare you
remind me

Ok gotta gooo head
to work

Six more days and
you're back to school 🥳

Oh wait lemme go ahead
and put a cat and fish
emoji next to
your name

Gasp a catfish one!
Is there such a thing

Honestly how
to unread

______________

Jisung let out a heartfelt laugh, smiling widely at the screen felt so warm. Fulfilled with the affection he has for Minho. He's so fucking fun to talk to, text with. If he didn't have to leave, they most likely would've kept texting. So easy for them to keep their conversations afloat.

Jisung sends him a 'ttyl' then he hears taps on the window beside his head. He turns to see they came from Felix who had been waiting for him outside the door.

"Are you done? Who got you smiling like that huh?" Felix teased, jabbing at the window some more. "Kidding obviously I know."

Jisung just had barely noticed he was alone in the car they arrived to school who knows how long ago. Yet he was totally taken away from reality because of that text conversation with his soulm- Minho. Yeah him. That guy. Oh boy.

"Shit." Jisung breathed, and ran his fingers through his dark locks. "What is going on with us."

"No way you get the last word in this chapter too." Felix grumbled.

★★★★★

Hey how we feeling?

A big shout out to my love variestae she's been alot of help with this book and for making the most beautiful covers for it. Oh and also gave me the 'eightracha' name idea haha she's the absolute best. Give her love and support on her works she has a minsung book too, check it out.

ily sung to my min. ♡

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

295K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
96.1K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
732K 20K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...