Unexpected Love Stories

By TvdKolfan99

Stefan is on his way to Whitmore college to help Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie with their history and he can't... More

Chapter 1: New Girl in Town
Chapter 2: ROOMATE?!
Chapter 3: What My Life is All About
Chapter 4: Hello Again
Chapter 5: Happy To See You
Chapter 6: Beautiful
Chapter 7: Prom!
Chapter 8: Deja Vu!
Chapter 9: What Are You Doing Here?!
Chapter 10: Our Love Ones
Chapter 11: The Big L Word
Chapter 12: Jealousy and Protectiveness
Chapter 13: I Love You
Chapter 14: Are You Jealous?
Chapter 16: Talk About Awkward
A/N
Chapter 17: Getting Ready For Prom.
Chapter 18: All Ready To Go
Chapter 19: Secrets Out
Authors Note: Introducing The Character
Chapter 20: Impossible
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: I Will Not Lose Her
Chapter 23: Reaction
Chapter 24: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 25: Help Me!
Chapter 26: I'll Never Give Up On You
Chapter 27: Surprising Discovery!
Chapter 28: Painful Truth
Chapter 29: We'll Get Her Back
Chapter 30: Confessions
Chapter 31: It All Ends Today
Chapter 32: It's All Over
Epilogue: Unexpected Surprise!

Chapter 15: What's A Dinner Party Without A Little Drama?

2K 25 1
By TvdKolfan99

Stefan's POV
Kai and I knock on Gia and Bonnie's door and now we are waiting for them to answer. Kai and I are with each other because me and him are roommates along with Tyler. It's not really bad rooming with those two.

What interrupts me out of my thoughts is Bonnie opening up the door and she says with a bright smile "Hey, you guys!" And I respond "Hey, Bon Bon." Kai stutters a little "H-h-hey Bonnie." She smiles more and I laugh a little. He hits my arm with his elbow and I say while still laughing a little "Sorry."

I stop when I see Gia and I stutter a little myself "H-h-hi!" She smiles and responds "Hi." Bonnie walks away from us and shakes her head "Both of you come on in." I hear Kai laugh and I know he is laughing at me, so I hit him with my elbow. He's still laughing, mocking what I said before "Sorry." I playfully roll my eyes at him.

We walk into the room and Kai closes the door and says "Okay, Liv and Tyler are on their way. Let's sit, talk, and wait for them shall we?" We nod our heads in agreement and Kai asks "Okay, Bonnie? Can you at least give me a hint on what your dress looks like, besides it being red." She shakes her head and he groans.

I ask with hope in my voice "How about you Gia? Any hints you wanna give me?" She walks over to me and hugs me then pulls away and says "Nope!" Then kisses me and walks back over to a laughing Bonnie. I hear Bonnie mumble while still laughing "Nice."

I hear Kai chuckling a little too, and I smack him upside his head. He says "Ow!" While still laughing. We hear a knock on the door and Gia says "Come on in." We see Liv and Tyler enter and they say "Hey!" And we respond "Hi!" Kai goes and gives his little sister a hug and she hugs back.

Liv says "Okay, let's go." We all say "Let's go!" As we are walking out, I see Gia's arm and the scars have faded. I take her hand and she stops and looks at me, noticing I'm looking at her arm. She assures me "Don't worry, it's fading. I put some Neosporin on it. It helps it fade. I used it a lot, when I used to... you know."

I take her arm and kiss all the way up her arm, to her shoulder, then neck, then cheek, then her forehead, then nose, and then finally her lips. While I am doing this she is laughing and smiling. I am laughing and smiling too, then we stop and I put my arm around her neck and she puts her arm around my waist and we eventually catchup with the others.

We all get in Kai's car and drive to Whitmore diner. We are ten minutes away and Kai is driving. Bonnie is in the passenger seat, and the rest of us are in the back. Tyler and Liv are in the back behind I and Gia. Kai owns a jeep. A really nice and expensive jeep. I hear Gia ask "So, did everyone enjoy the party yesterday? I know I did."

I and Liv say "Yeah!" Kai and Bonnie say "Totally!" And Tyler says "Absolutely!" Gia responds "Yeah, but I have a question. Who was that guy at the party? You know, the one Damon almost got into a fist fight with at the gym?" We all look like 'Oh no, what do we say?'

Liv explains smoothly "That's Klaus' little brother. Him and Damon don't get along so well, or Stefan." I look at her like Why tell her that? And she mouths to me "Sorry." Gia asks me "Oh, why?" And I say "It's a very old story. I will tell you eventually." She looks at me suspiciously and says "Okay, but your sister seems very close to him. I mean, when he was about to attack Damon, she was able to calm him down."

We all look at each other without Gia realizing like Yeah, that's true'. Gia was looking out the window and looking at the blossom trees and she asks "is Kol and your sister, you know, together? Dating?" I say loudly "HELL TO THE NO." Gia, Bonnie, and Liv widen their eyes and gape at me surprised and shocked while Kai and Tyler gape at me shocked, yet amused. They are both literally laughing out loud.

Gia holds her hands up in defense "Okay, okay, nevermind. Sorry for asking." I grab her hand and respond "No, I'm sorry. It's just that I don't like Kol and I sure as hell would never like the thought of him being with my sister. EVER." She smiles and says "Okay. You're so cute when you're a protective brother!" While poking my cheek bones lightly and softly and very cutely.

I playfully roll my eyes and smile "Well, then I must be handsome." She laughs and smiles at me, then Tyler says "Okay lovely couple, we're here." I roll my eyes at him and we get out of Kai's jeep and walk into the diner. We see Caroline and Klaus. Caroline is waving for us to come over and we walk over to them.

Caroline's POV
I wave for them to all come over while we all wait for the rest. Klaus grabs my hand and says "Easy love. Wave your hand any harder and you might break it off." I stick my tongue out at him then we both chuckle a little and I snuggle into his neck.

Bonnie says playfully "Ugh, you two, get a room." We all laugh, even Klaus and everyone sits down. I see Tyler looking at me and ugh! After what Klaus told me I just wanna slap the living day lights out of him.

Klaus sees him looking at me and holds my hand tightly and I do the same with his hand. I put them on the table so Tyler can see how I am sticking with my decision.

Klaus smiles at me and I give him and Awe pouty face and give him a peck on the lips. I notice Tyler is becoming pissed and so does Stefan. Stefan asks "Okay, so has anyone talked to the others? When are they getting here?" And I answer "I talked to Elena, Gabby, and Jo. They're on their way right now." He nods his head.

Kai asks "So, did you guys invite Kol again?" And I answer squinting my eyes because I know Stefan might blow when I answer "Yes!" And Stefan yells "WHAT?!" People start to look over at us but Stefan doesn't care. Giavanni calms him down "Stefan, calm down. You're causing a scene." She starts to rub his arm and then he calms down at her touch.

He asks "Why?" And I say "Because I wanted to. I mean he is Klaus' brother, so I have to get used to him being around!" While holding on to Klaus's hand and he smiles at me. Stefan asks "So because you have to put up with him for Klaus, we have to as well?"

Giavanni says, having my back "Oh, come on. How bad could he really be?" Stefan glares at her and she asks "What?" Klaus defends his brother "It's not like she's wrong Stefan. My brother isn't that bad." Stefan gives Klaus an icy glare. Klaus smirks and I say "Okay. Oh, look who just walked through the door!"

We all turn to the entrance and we see Elena and Damon holding hands. They walk towards us and approach us. Damon says "Hello everyone. Barbie." Then he smirks and I glare at him and just wanna slap that smirk off his face.

Just when I'm about to say something, Klaus beats me to it "Damon, she has a name. So, why don't you say it, or come up with a more better and less offensive to her nickname, hm?"

I smirk and look at Damon waiting for an answer. He speaks through his teeth and says "Sure... Caroline!" I smile and Klaus comments "There's a good boy." Everyone except Damon laughs and he just rolls his eyes angrily at us. I rest my head on Klaus' shoulder, then kiss his cheek and whisper into his ear "Mmm, thank you, baby." He smiles "You're welcome, my love."

I notice Tyler become angry and before he could react, we hear two voices behind us say "Hey." It's Matt and Sarah, and I smile "Hey, you guys. Please join us." They sit down. I ask Sarah "Hey Sar, did you find a dress when you went to New York?" And she answers "Oh yes, I did."

I speak in excitement "Awesome! Can I see it?" Matt speaks before she can "Sorry Care. She isn't showing anybody. Not me, not anyone. She wants it to be a surprise." Sarah points at Matt, pretty much her way of saying how he is right. I say "Okay, okay. Can't wait to see!" And she says "Me either!"

I introduce "Oh, Sarah, this is my boyfriend Klaus; the one I told you about." He greets her "Nice to meet you." She says "Right back atcha!" They smile at each other. Jo and Alaric come over to us along with little Henry. We all say "Hey!" And they say "Hi!" Jo smiles "Hope you don't mind, we brought another guest." We say "Not at all."

They ask someone to bring a baby seat over and when they do, they sit Henry down in it, and then they take their seats. Ric asks "So, is everyone here yet?" Klaus says "Nope. Still waiting for Gabby." He looks at me after saying that and I look back at him.

Stefan asks "What were those looks for?" And I say "Nothing." Damon asks, curious and a little mad "Where's Gabby?" I trail off "Ummm..." but I am interrupted by a familiar voice "Oh man. The beauty isn't here yet?" We turn around and find Kol.

Damon says, sarcastically "Oh yippee, you're here!" And Kol responds with a fake smile "Yep. There is no party without me." Stefan rolls his eyes "Actually, it was a party just a minute ago. Then you walked in." All the guys laughed except Klaus and us girls. Kol taunts "Haha, very funny. Are you two still mad at me because of me and Gabriella's slow dance yesterday?"

Damon and Stefan turn to him angrily and then Kol continues "Because honestly, I have to admit, I had a lot of fun dancing with your sister. She is an amazing dancer, don't you agree?" Damon and Stefan get up out of their seats and get up in Kol's grill.

Damon snaps "Don't ever talk about my sister like that ever again." Stefan spats "Yeah because unlike all the other girls that have fallen for your charms, my sister is smart and she knows not to fall for it. So, let's make something clear: my sister will never EVER go for you." Me and Klaus can see the hurt and anger in Kol's eyes and we look at each other like Oh boy. Where the hell is Gabriella? She couldn't have been too far behind.

Gabriella's POV
I am driving to the Whitmore diner and when I get there, I get out the car along with Kol and he comes over to me and puts his arms around my waist and asks "Gabs, did I ever tell you how much I love your little outfit?" I chuckle "Only a million times, but not that I'm complaining. I'm glad you like it, but I know for a fact my brothers won't."

Kol rolls his eyes "Who cares, I love it." I roll my eyes and say "Okay, you go first." He asks "Why me?" And I answer "Because I'm gonna go into that store real fast; I know the person that works there." He nods his head "Alright, see you in there." I kiss him and respond "I'll be no longer than three minutes." He nods his head and he walks into the diner.

I sigh "Okay you guys, come out." I see Rebekah, Elijah, Marcel, Davina, Jacque, Hayley, Jackson, Cami, and Freya come out of the store. I ask "Now what's the problem?" I notice Hayley has Hope in her arms and she answers "Hope misses her dad."

I smile at Hope then respond to Hayley "Okay, well we're kind of in the middle of dinner right now so..." she gives me a stern look "Okay, we will meet you guys later at the Mikaelson mansion. Caroline still doesn't know about Hope yet." They nod their heads, while Cami rolls her eyes.

Elijah asks "He hasn't told her? Why?" And I answer "Because a prom at Caroline's college is coming up and for some crazy reason, it's important to her. He is going to tell her afterwards. Okay?" Rebekah says in excitement "Oh, a prom! Can I come, PLEASE?!"

Everyone including me laughs and I answer "Yes Beks, of course!" She jumps up and down and says "Awesome." I giggle a little. Rebekah may be a vampire— an original vampire, but she has always wanted to be human. If she can't be human she will make an exception for experiencing the human experience.

I respond "Okay, now I gotta go!" And Freya asks "Wait, did you tell them about you and Kol yet?" And I answer "We will at the prom, when we walk in together." She smiles "Oh, how sweet. How do you think your brothers will take it?" I state in frustration "Well, they hate Kol, so they will probably hate it, but I don't care. I'm happy with your brother."

The girls touch their hearts and say "Awe!" While the boys just smile and Marcel asks "Well, how much could they hate each other?" I look at him like 'You really wanna know?' I then hear arguing from Kol, Damon, and Stefan. Perfect timing.

I walk to the door and open it to show Marcel how much they hate each other. We all look through the door and see Kol yelling at Stefan and Damon and vice versa. I close the door and they all look shocked and amused except for Jacque, Elijah, and Rebekah who just look amused.

Marcel pats my shoulder and says "Good luck to you!" Then walks off along with the others. I say goodbye to them as they walk away and they say bye back. I sigh and walk in and Klaus looks at me. He must have heard them. I smile at him and he smiles back at me.

I see the boys still arguing and I roll my eyes. I say getting in between them "Enough! Can't I come hang out with you guys without it turning into a freaking screaming match?" We hear a British voice behind us "Well, What's A Dinner Party Without A Little Drama, huh?" We all turn around to find... Enzo? I ask "Enzo?" And he responds "Hello Gabby."

Caroline asks, curiously "What are you doing here?" Enzo says while smiling at her "Well, hello to you too, gorgeous." I see Klaus tense up at him calling her that. She holds his hand and explains "Well, we are having dinner with our friends, my boyfriend and his brother." Klaus smirks at him.

Enzo says putting his hands up in defense "Hey, sorry. You must be Klaus. Excuse my manners, I'm Lorenzo. Call me Enzo." Klaus nods his head and Kol says "Hi Enzo, I'm Kol!" While holding his hand out for Enzo to shake. Enzo shakes it and says "Nice to meet you." Kol nods his head and Enzo notices Giavanni.

He says to her "Well, hello gorgeous. Who might you be?" Stefan gets in his way and is giving him a death glare. Damn, if looks could kill, Enzo would be rotting six feet under right now. Giavanni stands up and says while rubbing Stefan's arms "It's okay, he's just trying to be nice. Hi, I'm Giavanni!"

Enzo says while pointing at Stefan "Enzo. I'm guessing you're dating this guy here." Giavanni looks down blushing and smiling and answers "Yes." I notice Elena looking like she is about to hurl. Why? She has no right acting like this. She had her chance with Stefan, now it's over. Get over it already.

Damon says "Well, let's all sit down and order. Okay?" We all nod our heads in agreement and Enzo goes to sit down. Starting from the center and going around, starting from the right, it is Jo, Alaric, little Henry, Enzo, Caroline, Klaus, Damon, Elena, Matt, Sarah, Liv, Tyler, Stefan, Giavanni, Bonnie, Kai, me, and then Kol.

It was the only seat left and I could see by the look on Stefan and Damon's faces they didn't like it. When I am about to pull out my chair and sit down, Kol beats me to it and says "Here you go darling. Take a seat." He pulls out my chair and I sit down.

He pushes me in and I say "Thank you!" And he whispers in my ear "You're welcome, darling!" I feel shivers go down my spine when he calls me darling. Feeling his breath on my skin, I just wanna grab him by the collar and kiss him hard.

I am pushed out of my thoughts when I notice Damon and Stefan glaring at us. I grab the menu and hide my face in it. I hear Damon ask "Do you have to sit so close to her Kol?" I notice he is close too and I roll my eyes playfully. He says while looking me in my eyes "Well, with a beautiful girl like Gabby, it's hard to stay away."

I roll my eyes and blush. He notices and smiles and becomes closer. I see Stefan and Damon about to get up and attack him and to stop them from doing that, I take my chair and scoot three inches away from Kol. He frowns at me moving away from them.

I move my head towards Stefan and Damon, who are sitting back down and he looks at me still hurt, but understands. I grab his hand under the table and he smiles at me and I smile back. Stefan asks me "Damn it Gabby, would it kill you to wear a long shirt and jeans?" I let go of Kol's hand and say "Stefan, it's just style for crying out loud."

Elena chuckles "Yeah, tell that to them." She points at two senior boys behind us. We turn around and look towards them and we see them staring at me. One of them says "Hey beautiful!" And the other wolf whistles. I look and see Kol, who looks like he wants to go and rip their heads off. Damon and Stefan look the same way, while everyone else looks slightly amused, yet nervous for the two guys.

Damon says- well yells "HEY, IMBECILES! LOOK AWAY! MY SISTER IS OFF LIMITS!" They frown and moan in annoyance and walk away somewhere else. Damon asks "Do you see why we don't like you wearing attires like that?" I roll my eyes and I look at Kol, who still looks pissed.

Caroline and Klaus notice too and they look slightly amused. The waitress comes over and asks "Hey, can I take your order?" While giving one of the guys at our table the flirty look. I look to her direction and see her looking at Kol.

He looks uncomfortable and I just wanna rip this girls heart out. Everyone orders a drink first. They order alcohol, I order wine, while Stefan and Giavanni order cranberry juice. She comes back with our drinks and Henry's bottle and she gives Kol a flirty smile and wink and he shows an uncomfortable smile.

I clench my jaw and ball my hand into a fist, containing myself from standing up and draining this girl dry, but what calms me is Kol holding my hand under the table. I show him a small smile and he does the same. I see the waitress frowning in disappointment. She must have saw us exchange smiles.

Good! Then she knows to keep her hands off my man. I notice Klaus and Caroline looking at us, trying their best to contain their amusement. Damon asks "Wanna share the joke, you two lovebirds?" They shake their heads.

The waitress says "I will be back to get your orders." We nod our heads and then we notice someone walk through the door. We gasp at who it is. The person walks over to us and greets us "Hey guys." I say, happy "Oh my God. Jeremy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 676 14
In a parallel world, Elena realized sooner than she thought that she loved Damon and no one else. With Stefan long forgotten, will she fight for her...
83.3K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
88.5K 2.5K 57
Elena's twin sister, Ember, (younger by 12 minutes) Is the responsible, levelheaded sister. Shy and bookish, she is also very close to their younger...
192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...