Uta's Idol.

TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... Еще

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

Bink's Sake.

3K 63 3
TanijiroOdd

These scenes aren't matched with the movie or anime and the plot of the some scenes are slightly different than both. I don't own One Piece.

Luffy and Uta continue their pirate training as Uta is encouraging a race between her and Luffy in paddling. Rather than boats, they used barrels and old oars that were laying around. Both children weren't the greatest swimmers so the idea of paddling out to sea was pretty daring, but it didn't stop the two. Luffy and Uta hop in their respective barrels and hoist their paddle.

"Are you ready, Luffy?" Uta asks.

"Yup." Luffy answers.

Both children lean down and Uta begins to count down.

"On your mark...get set...GO!"

The children started to row with all their might and paddled into the bay. Despite their lack of sailing knowledge, the best they could come up with is racing. As a pirate, Uta claims she has more experience than Luffy. However, ever since she ate the Song Song Fruit, Shanks has limited her time being alone in the ocean without supervision. Still, this doesn't mean Uta can't row up a storm and Luffy has the stamina to keep up with her. The children, whose minds are focused on outspending each other, didn't notice how far out they were paddling out.

"I'm sure I'm faster than you." Luffy huffs.

"No, I'm faster!" Uta yells back.

Luffy and Uta pass and fall behind each other constantly making it impossible to tell who has the upper hand. Then, a large rock came into view giving the children an idea.

"Whoever gets to the rock first wins!" Luffy declares.

"Sounds good!" Uta agrees.

Their spirits burned as they had a goal the children paddle with all their might.

"I'll be the winner!" screams the two.

As the paddle closer to the rock, the details of the rock begin to look clearer. Upon closer look, the rock looks smooth and has an usual sail attached to it. Not only that, but it seems to be moving. The rock slowly rose from the water and the kids slowly looked up. The 'rock' was actually the head of a Sea King.

"Wha?!"

Luffy recognized this beast as the 'Lord of the Coast' which is the Sea King that lives in the Foosha Village bay. The children try to paddle against their own momentum frantically to avoid the sea serpent. With enough power, the two quickly paddle the opposite direction, away from the monster.

"Why are you turning back, Luffy?!" Uta asks, screaming. "The race is not over yet!"

"You too, Uta." Luffy yells back. "Are you scared?!"

"No way!"

"Neither am I!"

The two stopped paddling and halted. Breathing heavily, the two look back to see how much distance they got between them and the sea monster.

Grrr...

Luffy and Uta's mouth drops as the monster's head looms above them. It seems to be angry at them.

"NOOOOOO!!"

The two quickly resume paddling to safety while the Lord of the Coast watches angrily. Eventually, the two reach the shoreline and lay on the ground exhausted.

"I...got to the shore...first." Luffy said.

"No...I did." Uta responds.

It was still midday and the two weren't finished in the least, despite their exhaustion from earlier. However, Uta wanted to do something a little less crazy. Uta goes to get some paper and pencils from the Red Haired Pirate's ship to bring back to Luffy. She and Luffy sit on an outdoor table with the drawing materials before them.

"We're going to have a drawing contest." Uta said.

"What does drawing have to do with being a pirate?" Luffy asks as he balances his pencils on his upper lip.

"See that?" Uta asks, pointing up.

"You mean the flag?" Luffy asks.

"Shanks and the crew have changed that flag many times and every flag we made was hand drawn by the crew." Uta explains. "If you wanna be a pirate, you need a cool flag."

The flag of Uta's crew was a skull and crossbones with three stripes going across the right eye socket.

"The flag of a pirate is made to show the world who you are." Uta explains further. "You can't just scribble some pictures. It had to have feeling, emotion, energy..."

"I'm done!"

"HUH?!"

Luffy shows Uta a crude drawing of the usual skull and crossbones design. However, the top of the skull is enlarged and lopsided with different sized eye sockets. The bones in the back weren't even aligned correctly and were of different lengths. Uta can barely look at it without scrunching her face.

"What's that?" Uta asks in disgust.

"My pirate flag." Luffy said. "Cool, right?"

Uta took Luffy's drawing and tore it to shreds.

"Oi! What was that for?!" Luffy asks angrily. "That was my flag!"

"Your flag has to be more unique." Uta lectures. "It should represent who you are."

Uta then scribbles in her paper and shows Luffy her finished drawing. Uta's drawing was her face with her hair serving as crossbones. Her face was a winking face with her tongue sticking out. She then writes her name on the forehead as a finishing touch.

"This is how a flag should look like." Uta said proudly.

"That's just your face." Luffy said unimpressed.

Uta grew angry at Luffy's inability to understand the importance of a pirate flag.

"Listen Luffy." Uta said sternly. "A pirate Jolly Roger is the lifeline of any pirate. It shows the importance of your crew and power."

Luffy nods in understanding and thinks a bit harder, putting Uta's mind at ease. While Luffy was thinking, Uta was making some casual drawings. All of the sudden, Luffy comes up with a spark of inspiration and begins to scribble on the paper before him.

"Done!" Luffy said proudly.

Uta looks at Luffy's new drawing and is perplexed. It was what looked like some sort of gourd. Uta can't tell what it is.

"What's that?" Uta asks.

"It's Shank's hat!" Luffy said. "Can't you tell?"

Uta was disgusted that Luffy even thought of that picture as a hat.

"Why did you draw that?" Uta asks.

"Shanks is strong and so I wanted to draw his hat as a reminder of how strong he is." Luffy said. "Cool, right?"

"How about your skull and crossbones?" Uta asks.

"Hm, maybe the skull can wear the hat." Luffy said thinking.

"No, let's not do that." Uta said. "We can try again another time."

"How about we make this as a symbol?" Luffy asks.

Uta raises her eyebrows curiously.

"For what?" Uta asks.

"You've always said you wanted to make a new era, so maybe this can be our pirate flag for a new era!" Luffy said excitedly.

Uta looks at the picture Luffy drew and thinks about it. The picture itself looked bad, but Luffy made it sound meaningful, which she thought she would never tell herself. Her take on a new era didn't really represent her captain's straw hat, but maybe she can redraw it to perhaps change it.

"Since I'm a better artist, I'll change it later." Uta said, putting the picture in her pocket. "But I'll give you credit for trying."

"Hey, Uta." Luffy asks.

"Yeah?"

"Is having a musician in your pirate crew important?" Luffy asks. "Aren't pirates roaming around and having adventures?"

"That's where you are too narrow minded." Uta answers. "What's an adventure without liveliness? Music is the best way to show that!"

"But what do pirates sing?" Luffy asks. "I don't know any songs."

Uta never thought about that. She has always come up with her own songs and sang them, but never took into consideration what other pirates sing.

"I know!" Uta shouts. "There's a fun song that every pirate should know!"

"What's that?" Luffy asks.

"It's called Binks Sake." Uta said. "Shanks taught me this song before I started making my own music."

"Can you teach it to me?" Luffy asks excitedly.

"Leave it to me!" Uta said proudly. "I am the diva of the Red Haired Pirates after all. I won't go easy on you!"

Uta and Luffy move to the cliff side where they went through their previous competitions and pirate lessons.

"First things first, I want to see how you hold your voice." Uta said. "I already know that your tone deaf, so we can skip that part."

Luffy nods and lets out a scream making Uta cover her ears.

"Just a normal voice will do." Uta said, sighing. "Like this."

Uta slowly inhales and lets out a strong, yet subtle call. Luffy watches her in awe and copies Uta's actions. Much to Uta's surprise, Luffy has great lung capacity and can hold his voice longer than most of the crew can. Probably because he always talks in a loud voice. Regardless, this is a big step forward.

"Ok, now that I have an idea of how long you can hold your voice, let's try volume." Uta said. "Make a loud call and a soft call."

Luffy nods and proceeds to follow Uta's instructions. Luffy passes Uta's test with flying colors, which leads to the hardest part.

"Now we need to focus on pitch." Uta sighs. "The one we have to focus on the most."

"What do I need to do?" Luffy asks. "What's pitch?"

"Just focus on singing." Uta said ignoring Luffy's second question. "Why don't you sing that song before?"

Luffy nods and starts to sing the first verse of what he calls the Baka Song. Uta mentally prepares herself.

The sky in the east is up early! The weather is fine! There are only fools there!

"Alright, you can shut up now." Uta interrupts rudely. "I get the idea."

Just as Uta expected, Luffy is so off pitch that he makes her crew mates sound like opera singers. She has her work cut out for her.

"Let's work on holding a single note and take it from there."

"Ok!" Luffy said excitedly.

Surprisingly, Luffy is a fast learner, despite his previous failed lessons. After an hour, Luffy's tone and pitch improve to the point where Uta has nothing left to teach him. However, he still has a habit of changing pitch when holding his voice for too long, but that shows how much his vocal range has improved. It's not like Luffy's going to be singing any songs that will require long tunes. Hopefully.

"Now, I'll teach you the song 'Bink's Sake.'" Uta said. "It's a song that every pirate should memorize and sing."

"Can you sing it for me?" Luffy asks cheerfully.

"Sure." Uta said smiling. "First, I need you to close your eyes."

Luffy was confused by Uta's instructions, but followed them and closed his eyes. All of the sudden, he feels himself rocking back and forth as if he's riding a boat in the sea. Then, he hears the sound of a piano playing in the background.

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho!

Curiosity took the better of Luffy and he opened his eyes. To his surprise, he finds himself in a small sailboat with Uta standing before him drifting in the sea. He's also wearing a pirate outfit along with Uta. What's more surprising is the colorful reflective water and the bright pink sky. Luffy looks at his friend who's singing happily.

Gather up all of the crew! It's time to ship out Bink's brew! Sea wind blows. To where? Who knows? The waves will be our guide!

O'er across the ocean's tide, rays of sunshine far and wide, birds they sing of cheerful things, in circles passing by!

Bid farewell to weaver's town! Say so long to port renowned! Sing a song, it won't be long, before we're casting off!

Cross the gold and silver seas! The salty spray puts us at ease! Day and night to our delight, the voyage never ends!

"Wow, your great Uta!" Luffy said happily. "How're you doing this?"

"It's the power of the Song Song fruit." Uta explains. "When I sing, I can allow people to join my Uta World for awhile."

"So cool!" Luffy exclaims with eyes shining. "I want to sing too!"

Uta laughs and snaps her fingers. Suddenly, a sheet of paper appears in Luffy's hand and written on the paper is the lyrics to the song.

"I'll let you know when you can start singing." Uta said as the sky turned to an orange hue.

The sounds of winds and other instruments mysteriously play as Uta continues to sing.

Gather up all of the crew! It's time to ship out Bink's brew! Pirates we, eternally are challenging the sea!

With the waves to rest our heads, ship beneath us as our beds! Hoisted high upon the mast our Jolly Roger flies!

Somewhere in the endless sky, stormy winds are blowin' by! Waves are dancing, evening comes, it's time to sound the drums!

But steady men may never fear! Tomorrow's skies are always clear! So pound your feet and clap your hands till sunny days return!

"I want to sing now!" Luffy said happily.

"First things first." Uta said standing proudly. "We need to hoist our colors!"

"You mean our flag?" Luffy asks. "Where?"

Uta jumps over next to Luffy and pulls a rope which sends a flag straight up the mast. Rather than a skull and crossbones, it's the picture of Luffy's crude drawing. Seagulls fly above and fish jump out of the water as the music plays louder.

"C'mon, Luffy!" Uta calls with her hands outstretched. "Sing with me!"

"Yeah!"

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho!

Gather up all of the crew! It's time to ship out Bink's brew! Wave good-bye, but don't you cry. Our memories remain.

Our days are but a passing dream, everlasting though they seem. 'neath the moon we'll meet again, the wind's our lullaby!

Gather up all of the crew! It's time to ship out Bink's brew! Sing a song and play along for all the ocean's wide!

After all is said and done, you'll end up a skeleton! So spread your tale, from dawn till dusk, upon these boney seas!

Uta and Luffy sing happily as they spin around in circles and dance on the small boat as the colors in the sky change slowly.

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho!

"..."

Standing nearby the children's location, is Shanks who came looking for the two out of concern. Much to their relief, Uta and Luffy are sleeping peacefully together.

"Is she growing too fast for you?" Beckmen asks, surprising his captain. "Every parent's worst nightmare."

"Don't tell me Makino told you." Shanks asks nervously.

"I've known you longer than anyone here." Beckmen said as he lit a cigarette. "I don't need a bartender nor haki to know what my friend and captain is feeling right now."

"I guess you got me." Shanks said with a heavy sigh. "How long until we make our detour?"

"We'll leave in a few more days." Beckmen answers. "Did you tell Uta?"

"No, not yet." Shanks answers. "I never found the time to tell her."

"It's not like we'll be gone forever." Beckmen said, patting his captain's shoulder. "It's only a week. She'll understand."

Shanks simply nods and walks closer to Luffy and his daughter with his first mate following him closely. The sight was heartwarming to the men. Uta and Luffy sleep peacefully while holding hands under the falling sunset. It's been a long time since Shanks has seen such a peaceful smile on his daughter.

"In all seriousness, are you planning on taking Luffy with us?" Beckmen asks. "He and Uta have gotten along quite well and Uta's been working hard to allow him to tag along with..."

"My decision is final, Beckmen." Shanks interrupts. "Luffy will not join my crew. He's not ready."

Beckmen was shocked to see his captain answer this quickly.

"Our voyage will only be for a couple days and we're not going to do anything grand." Beckmen said as he tried to persuade his captain. "Plus, it will make Uta happy to be with him for at least one trip overseas."

"Beckmen, please."

"Luffy's the first child Uta has ever made connections with."

"Beckmen, stop."

"I understand Luffy is young, but.."

All of the sudden, a chill shot through Beckmen's body, cutting off his sentence. It was the sensation of Shanks' haki. The first mate looks at his captain to see him with a saddened look and drops the subject.

"Beckmen, I'm no role model, I'm a pirate. Hell, I don't even know if I'm a good parent." Shanks said softly. "A pirate's life is an unpredictable and dangerous one and I don't want Luffy to go through those risks. Even if the chances are a million to one."

"What if Uta asks?" Beckmen asks.

Shanks remained silent as he watched his daughter hum in her sleep.

"My decision is final." Shanks finally answers.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter even though this one was a lot longer. A different twist and take from what actually happens, but I hope you liked it. See you soon.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.5K 112 9
A young woman, y/n, has met someone who reminds her of a friend she had back before she was adopted. Killer has been searching for a friend who sudde...
2.2K 70 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
1.4K 38 4
*WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, I APOLOGIZE IF ITS BAD!* [This fanfic is a What If scenario in One Piece, and is also a Luffy x Uta fic.] Luffy wa...
13.2K 424 18
Being Red hair's childhood lover, Y/n and shanks parted ways soon after roger pirates disbanded, making Y/n join the whitebeard pirates, what will ha...