The Good Family

By ItsYysabelleEe

In this piece, you will be able to see what a perfect, joyful, and blessed family looks like. Let's see why t... More

Welcome 馃
The Beginning 馃
Growing up 馃
Sweet Success 馃
Graduation 馃
Celebracion 馃
What a Day 馃
Irene's Day 馃
Tita Mommy 馃
Continuation 馃
Acts of Kindness 馃
Casual Day 馃
Piece of Art 馃
Anuncio馃
Quick Trip 馃
Imeldefic馃
Terno馃
Old Photographs馃
Empresa馃
Unforseen 馃
Flee 馃
Errands 馃
Episodes馃
Invited 馃
Los Angeles ?
Prep 馃
Infante 馃
Noche Buena 馃
Siblings 馃
New Year 馃
Momentos 馃
Bloom 馃
Besties 馃
The Return 馃
Secure 馃
ARA 馃
Amable 馃
Jealousy 馃
Disculpas 馃
Proclamation Rally 馃
Uniteam 馃
Bulacan 馃
Noticias 馃
Perd贸n 馃
Ava 馃
La Catedral 馃
Descubrimiento 馃
Sobreviviente 馃
Ecuestre 馃
Activista 馃
Talento 馃
Extranar 馃
馃
Compartir 馃
馃
H茅roe 馃
Reuni贸n 馃
Pap谩 馃
Generaci贸n 馃
Supper 馃
Miting De Avance 馃
Miting De Avance .2 馃
Continuation 馃
Mother's Day 馃
Elecci贸n 馃
Mansi贸n 馃
El Triunfo 馃
Despu茅s 馃
Agridulce 馃
Elegido 馃
Unity 馃
Ocupado 馃
Triste 馃
Inauguraci贸n 馃
Finalmente 馃
Apo Lakay 馃
馃
M煤sica 馃
Imprevista 馃
馃
Miedo 馃
Apegada 馃
Creciendo 馃
Evolucionando 馃
Vida 馃
Temor 馃
Ni帽a 馃
Bazar 馃
Homenaje 馃
Alegr铆a 馃
Apreciar 馃
Monarca 馃
El Fin 馃

Unica Hija 馃

920 25 48
By ItsYysabelleEe

~family's view~

Everyone is in place, fully prepared to surprise the birthday celebrant, where her brothers Alfonso and Luis awaited them at the doorway, having given them more than enough time to wait and prep...

Xandra: Alright, everyone, I see them now...
Imee: Look at Yara's confused expression *grinning*

Liza: She seems to be asking a lot of questions *giggled*
Bong: Look at her parents' facial gestures; I'm not sure what their alibis would be *lol'ing*

Imee: To be unbiased, our sweet girl looks very pretty in her simple clothing...
Mama Meldy: She is a doll of class and elegance...

Liza: I really can not agree more with you, ma...
Xandra: Oh my, they're almost here ...

Bong: Prepare the poppers, boys.

The Marcoses nodded, knowing that as soon as they arrive in the garden, the organizers will turn on the light sources and immediately begin the music.

~~

Yara is holding her mom, walking with her dad while tilting on his shoulder, chatting to her older siblings, and momentarily, as they get closer to the garden, Luis signals to his parents.

"SURPRISEEEEEE!!!!!"

The lights were switched on, poppers were pulled, and music began to play.

"Yara, happy birthday!"

People were singing her a happy birthday, and there were cameras everywhere, filming the still-shocked birthday girl.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Yara, happy birthday to you"

(Yara's POV)
*startled,surprised* What is going on? That is the only honestly thought that is running through my mind as I spot my parents and siblings, who are all beaming with joy. People have begun singing happy birthday, and I am slowly recognizing my family members and other people close to me, just as my mother had uttered to me...

Irene: Happy birthday, honey bunch *in her sweetest tone*
Yara: Mom...!?!? ... I thought it was just a simple dinner?

Greggy: Pwede ba yun not to give you a birthday celebration? Of course, we will celebrate the day you were given to us, hija *head kiss his daughter*

As the sky darkened, Andy came up to Yara carrying flowers, followed by their family...

Andy: Happy birthday, Tata Yara! *cuddles*
Yara: Thank you, Andy boo!!

Imee and Imelda are waiting for the birthday girl to be near them with her hands constantly waving and bowing to the people she sees.

Imee: Happy birthday ma cherie...*beso*
Yara: *elated* Tita Mommy!!! I thought...

Imee: How can I not attend and skip the very important day of yours? *giggled as she is hugging Yara tightly*
Mama Meldy: Victoria...happy happy birthday, apo!

Yara: Lola Meldy!! *pleased* Thank you, talaga Lola! I bet you perhaps did insist on carrying out all of this, so thank you very much! *embraces and smooches her grandma*

As Yara continues to hold her lola's palm, she gestures to every person in the crowd and thank them all.

She is blown away by the surprise her family gave her, how stunning the installations and designs are, and how well it fits her personality, which is a vibrant and sophisticated vibe.

Bong: Princess, happy sixteenth birthday! *pecks her on the hand*
Yara: *smile* thank you, Tito Pops!

Liza: *grooving* My darling, happy birthday, gwapa!
Yara: Woohoo! Thank you so much, Tita Momma! *sniggering*

Liza picked up Yara's hands and invited her to start dancing, and she couldn't help but join in. Liza handed her hands to her sons as she danced to her favorite niece...

Yara: Kuya Sands!
Sandro: Hey, Yarrie! Happy birthday, only girl!

Yara: Aww, thank you, Unc Bong's favorite daughter! *joking* How's the campaigning going, Cong? Sandra? *lol'ing*
Sandro: *starts laughing* It's memorable! People's acceptance is very warm, which I greatly appreciate.

Vinny butted in as she thanked his cousin Sandro.

Vinny: Can I? *holds Yara's hand* Happy birthday, Ara!
Yara: Thank you, Kuya Vin! Thank you, and good to see you! You look really good now...

Vinny: Yeah, thanks! I've been campaigning with Pops, lately eh...
Yara: Oh, yes! I remember seeing you in the mainstream media a few times... *winked*

Simon: It's my turn! Happy birthday, dear little sister! *kissing her on the cheek*
Yara: Kuya Si! Thank you so much. I'm glad you made it as well! Since Tita Momma said you couldn't come tonight.

Simon: We thought so because we needed to finalize plans for the Iloilo HQ with Carmella, but it's your birthday, so I should be here...
Yara: Thank you so much, Kuya Si! Take care of yourselves, alright?

After catching up with her cousins, and listening to pleasant music, guests started eating and just doing kamustahan to individuals.  While Yara has been happily conversing with her guests when she was hugged from behind.

Yara: *exclaimed, surprised* Tita Aimee!!!
Aimee: Heyyyyy, darling...happy birthday my sweet, little Irene! *cuddles her one and only niece*

Yara: I thought you were busy with Tito Cid at Cagayan!?
Aimee: When Ate Irene called to invite us to celebrate with you, that's why we flew right away because we all miss you as well, guys!

Yara: Awww, *snuggles her once more* I miss you Tita so much!

(Aimee is the person who initially named Yara little Irene since she certainly looks like her mom in their childhood photos, and this is the name she has called her niece since then.)

While the birthday girl was speaking with her family, some of her friends, including her parents' friends such as the Titas of Manila, who are all complete, as well as their husbands, were present to celebrate with them.

Irene approached her daughter, served her food, made her sit down to eat, and Yara asked for details about tonight's surprise...

Yara: Mama? How come you planned all these? We were 24/7 always together...*confused, wondered*
Irene: *smiling* The family planned this all for you, love...

Yara: *exclaimed* Oh my good Lord! Really!? How? *quipped*

Irene: Mommy Meldy wanted to throw a big party for you and make kuntyaba your Aunties and Xandra because we know...you'll be suspicious if I'm the one organizing and sneaking out every time, right?...

Yara: *taken aback* Oh! I have absolutely no idea, mama! Cos I thought of having the charity only earlier right? Then a simple family meal here...but, mom, thank you so much for everything! *cuddled her mom and showered her with kisses*

As the mag-ina were having a sweet moment together Greggy joined them and...

Greggy: How about dad? No cuddles and kisses for me?
Yara: *laughs and says* Daddy!! Of course, you too! Thank you very much, dad! You and mommy, for always giving me everything and always ensuring that I felt loved all the time! *kisses and hugs her dad*

Greggy: You deserve it all, hija! We're just getting underway tonight, koala bear...more to come!

He gently rubbed his daughter's shoulder and held her hands while they were eating dinner.

Yara then went to see her Tita Mommy and Lola Meldy...

Yara: Hello, my beloved two Imeldas...
Imee: Yes, sweetheart...come here and sit!

She took advantage of the chance to thank them both as she sat beside them...

Yara: Um yeah, I just wanted to express my gratitude to you, Lola, and Tita Mommy for planning and organizing my birthday tonight; it was really perfect, and you even invited people who are very dear to me; I am very happy at the moment, and I am grateful to you.

Imee: Of course, you are the family's princess, how can we not celebrate you, since you are always the one who makes others happy and shares your blessings with them, what is a day to celebrate yourself naman, and you are certainly worthy of all the love you have right now, anak. *smiles and pecks Yara on the cheeks*

Mama Meldy: Apo, Imee is completely right. You have constantly been the epitome of a young girl with so much substance, to ever find a means to assist and extend help, to capture the heart of the people at such a young age, and I couldn't be prouder of how you grew up to be such a fine lady as you are, Victoria... I love you so much...

Yara: How can you two be so sweet? *grab her grandma's hand* Of course, I got it to someone who perceives and continues to treat everyone equally, sees the good in every person, and grew up in a family that believes there are no bad people, which is you, Lola, our everlasting inspiration, I love you so much!

Their attention was diverted when Greggy went to the front and called Yara...

Greggy: Where's my koala bear? *looking for her daughter*

As she replied to her dad, she waved going towards him...

Greggy: Oh, there you are, hija... *takes his daughter's hand* Okay, as you all know, this young little girl right here is our only girl. My wife, especially me, and our family are overjoyed as we are expecting, finally a girl in the family. *smiled at her* sixteen years have gone by and we are grateful for you, hija. So please open this for me...

Yara opened a box given by his dad and it is a...

Yara: Dad? Are you serious?
Greggy: Yeah, why? Show it...

As she showed it, it was a diamond round cut ring Greggy gifted her daughter and it is really made only for her for it is...

Greggy: Do you notice anything on it?
Yara: Hmmm, wait...*astonished* Awww, dad, this is beautiful! Thank you, daddy! *hugs her dad tearfully*

Then Irene asked loudly, which made everyone laugh...

Irene: What was on it? *giggled as she realizes she has shouted and everyone has gone quiet at that very moment*

Greggy handed her daughter the microphone, and as she speaks...

Yara: This ring...daddy engraved at the hallmark of it... and he always says this to me every day, no palya...it says "Daddy loves you"

(As you might have observed from the previous chapters, Greggy always keeps saying this line to his daughter Yara.)

Greg's way of showing love to his child touched everyone deeply...

"Oh, Greg."
"That's very sweet!"

"Gregorio, you're the man."
"You are the gold standard, Gorgio!"

Greggy: *calling Irene* Come on here, honey...

Irene went to her mag-ama and stood by her daughter, holding her hands and cuddling her...

Greggy: I'd also like to acknowledge my wife, for helping me. For those who don't know, Irene and I have had a wedding band for each of us ever since, and now for you, our unica hija...

Holding his daughter's hand and gradually placing the ring on her finger...

Greggy:
"Listen closely... I want you to know...I want you to remember whenever you see that ring that this promise is made between you and me and that your love shouldn't be given away that easily because you have witnessed how very much Daddy Greg loves you, how much Mom loves you, how your kuya's loves you and how much your family loves you, and daddy always will protect you and it will never change forever. Will you make a promise that you'll do so?"

As Yara smiled and nodded at her father, she cried and hugged him, and Irene became emotional as well, and the crowd began to mumble and were moved to tears...

"A promise ring between a father and his daughter, so sweet"
"Greggy is such a loving father to his children and a great husband to Irene."

"Love shouldn't be given away that easily," struck me the most!"
"This is such a beautiful family!"

"They are so fortunate to have each other, a perfect family, I must say."

Greggy: I love you so much, hija...Ang asawa ko naiyak na...

Everyone laughs when Irene strikes Greggy...

Greggy: Now it's your turn, honey.
Irene: This isn't good; I can't compete with Greg's gift! *jokingly wipes her tears of joy*

Greggy blotted her tears and held his wife's hand before she even started speaking, and everyone gets kilig when he sneakily kissed his wife, and that ends up making everyone kilig once more...

Irene: Alright...kilig aside...*shaking off*...to my unica hija. Today you turn sixteen, my bundle of joy, my dream come true, my happy and funny pill. *looking up* From the day I found out I was carrying you in my womb my prayer was/always is that you become the person God designed you to be. *brought to tears* Be strong, brave, always kind...I pray you always have a journey through life with that warmth and kindness that comes so naturally to you. I love you very much my Yara...Thank you for always making mom laugh, and dream, for teaching me new make-up tricks *winked* and introducing me to beautiful songs and music I would never discover on my own, eat sinful food too *grins*...

Honestly, I could write a book about you and your funny ways and days, darling, and that no one makes me laugh the way you do. You are my forever happy pill, and honey, *sweet tone*...having you call me mama, mom, mommy is one of my life's deepest joys. You are and will always be mom's little girl forever and ever.

(A mother's love is the most powerful love that not every person can give, that is why this mother-daughter connection is the greatest, how unconditionally moms love and care about their children, as well as how one's children, will always need their mom everlastingly)

Yara held the hands of her mother securely, full of love, gently wiping her tears and thanked her Mommy Irene profusely and whispered...

Yara: *deeply touched* Mama, thank you...thank you for bringing me into this world, risking your life just to have me, for guiding me, and for molding me into the person I am today, without you, dad, and the family, I wouldn't be this fortunate to have been experiencing all the love I receive from all of you, if it weren't for you mommy, there's no me, who's super blessed to be part of this beautiful family. I love you so much, mom more than you know *gave Irene a long, tight hug and a prolonged kiss on the cheek*

As Yara ended thanking her parents, her brothers joined, singing happy birthday and Xandra securing a cake she made herself. Her brothers Alfonso and Luis kiss and hug their little sister as she wraps up making a wish...

Xandra: Sweet! Look at the camera, you three! *snap* Pose for a picture, sweetheart...

Alfonso: Happy birthday, Ara! Ahia and Shoti will always be here for you *cheek kiss*
Luis: And we are privileged to be called your brothers, Shob! *forehead kiss*

Their mom and dad just stared at them, discreetly thanking the Lord for their children, who were always there for each other, especially for their little sister, Yara.

Everyone cheered and expressed their admiration for the closeness and kind of relationship Irene's family has.

Yara went to her friends first and talked to Allison and Irene mingled with their friends

Dawn: How sweet you two are in there, Irene... we are deeply moved!
Anton: And Greg too! You are the boss! *patted his shoulder*

Greggy: All for our daughter, Anton, right!? *grins*
Dawn: However, I find it hard to believe my inaanak is already sixteen. Grabe, where had the time gone?

Irene: Dawny, I know! It passes so quickly; why can't they stay little forever?

As they continued talking, Bong came in and ended up joining them in conversation.

Bong: You guys are all here pala! *shocked, happy* was looking around for you...
Anton: Come Bong, join us! Have some drinks...

Bong: Thanks, but I just had one glass of wine earlier, by the way, Irene...I will post your daughter's picture later *smiles*

Irene: Oh what? What picture? *wondering*
Bong: I believe Manang Imé will post on Facebook and Instagram as well.

Irene: What? I'd like to see it first. I'm sure you guys are anxious to see how she will react but I'm sure, Bonget, that she'll make payag about it naman...
Bong: I suppose so; since it's her birthday, we get a free pass! *smirks*

As Bong showed Irene the photo and they walked together to go see Imee, Irene first excused themselves.

Irene: Oh my goodness, my dear girl, so adorable! I believe she was in first grade at the time...
Bong: Exactly! Wasn't she accelerated because she is too smart for her age? Such an intelligent girl. Irene, you're very fortunate.

Irene: I know...Thank you Bonget and to Liza and the boys! For also constantly being there for my daughter, for loving her as your own too!
Bong: Sure! We all love that princess so much...

The two siblings joked around, updated each other on their lives, and discussed Bong's campaign as he thanked his younger sister for her support and such a great help to Liza as well. They called Imee as they got close to her and...

Bong: Imé...
Imee: What's up you two? *stares at them*

Irene: Hey, why? What's with that stare all about? *giggling*
Imee: I just realized that you two...you look like twins...

Bong: *laughing* We've been actually, getting this a lot since we were kids, Irene, right?
Irene: Absolutely, Bonget! *chuckles* But Manang, we came here cos Bong said you'll be greeting Yara online.? *wondering*

Imee: Oh yeah! Do you want to see it? Wait...here!

She showed her two siblings the picture of the birthday girl and...

Bong: Geez! She's so cute right there! Can you send me that picture? Am sure Liza would be so happy seeing Yara's pic! Is that new?
Imee: I am sure she is! Cos, I get so happy seeing it for the first time! But no worries, I'll send you a copy!

Irene: Did you get it from her school? *genuinely surprised* That's not new nor old, but she's so absolutely adorable there!
Imee: Yes, ading...It's on their school automation...why didn't you see it too?

Irene: Oh, we already saw that. We have a clear copy of her picture, Of course, I requested it to send it to me directly from her school...*beaming*
Imee: But you know, I'm a little unsure to let my staff post it because she might feel awkward, but bahala na *cracking up*

Bong: Well, she knows her Tita Mommy is very kulit! And she's so fully aware of it *continues to laugh* so that's alright!

After they had spoken, Michelle called up Irene, Imee, and Bong to the dancefloor... Yara was also there, pulled by her Auntie Michelle, and she danced gamely, and the people's expressions were astonished and delighted at the young Araneta dancing as she is also remarkably good at dancing too.

Michelle: Yes, sway it...sway it, dearest Yara! *hyping*
Irene: You're really the dancing queen, Shelly!

Michelle: I know! *claps* Come on everyone! *calling the Tita's of Manila* Where's Mama Dawn? my disco partner...!
Dawn: I'm here, Shelly! *starts grooving*

The Tita's of Manila got up and starts hyping, vibing the good music with the good company of good friends...

Small: Take a look at our daughters, Irene; they've all grown over the years...
Irene: Smalley, yes! And look at them, they're dancing as well! Our two little best friends...

Small: I was also surprised that they danced... I can't stop looking at our little angels! And the setup is excellent! So lovely!
Irene: I completely agree with you, Small! The Imeldic touch!

Small: Oh, Tita Meldy did all of these? Oh my goodness, galing!
Irene: Yes, with the assistance of Ate, Liza, and Xandra...Anyway, thank you for coming, and thank you to Alice for coming as well...Appreciate you guys all so much!

The birthday girl was so overwhelmed by the presents she received from her parents, siblings, family, friends, and her ninangs and ninongs that she thanked everybody who happened to come to her celebration...

Yara:
"Hi everyone! I just want to thank everyone who attended my birthday tonight, to my family who organized and planned for all of these, thank you! And the gifts most especially for the time you spent celebrating my birthday. I am humbled by the love you have shown me, and I will be eternally grateful. Thank you very much!"

Everyone applauds the birthday girl and as the host says...

"Take a look up at the night sky."
"Whoah"

"There seems to be a message on it."
"Oh my goodness, that's breathtaking."

"It is so beautiful"
"I love the color combination!"

"To our unica hija, happy birthday, little girl"

As fireworks show up, as you know, Yara is a huge fan of fireworks and enjoys watching them!

Yara: *jumping for joy* Woohoo! It's so stunning! *amused, dumbfounded by its beauty*
Greggy: Just like I said earlier hija...more to come!

Irene: We know you'll love it, little girl! *kisses her*
Yara: You so know, mom! Thank you for ending this night with a big bang, mom and dad!

As everyone watches the fireworks, Yara's parents and she are leaning against each other, holding hands, as Irene cuddles her daughter and Greggy kisses his mag-ina.

Yara's heart was filled with gratitude and gratefulness for everyone, and she couldn't genuinely think how fortunate and blessed she is to have everyone around her...

fast forward

Because it was late night already and they were about to leave, their staff slowly loaded all of the gifts into their car...

Yara: Thank you fambam for this wonderful night, I love you guys so much!

"We love you so much, Ara"
"Love you so much, Shob"

"The family is so blessed to have you, Yarrie"

They all together as a family smooched their beloved girl and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sandro: Dad! What did you post on Instagram? *cheering* You're so adorable here, Yarrie!
Yara: What is it? Let me double-check, Kuys!

As she pulled out her phone to check her Instagram, look for her Uncle Bong's account, and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Liza: Awww, you are the cutest here, darling! *douses her with so many kisses and gets gigil of her*
Bong: *joking* Hope you don't mind me posting your cute cute young self, princess...

Yara: Hmmm, I don't mind all that much! That's my Instagram profile, quite some time now *laughing* but yeah, thank you very much, Unc! But really, my bangs look so strange there talaga *starts laughing*

Everyone laughed at Yara's remark, which she made while goofing off with her family...

Irene: The backstory of that was that Alfonso and Luis intently or accidentally I must say *death glare* put chewy gum on their little sister and they decided to cut her hair and that's the bangs, as a result! *chortles*
Greggy: They were afraid of being scolded by their mom so they hid it for a long time...*smirk*

Alfonso: *having a good laugh* We miss those moments, thankful to mom and dad for giving us a sister...*securely hugs his sister*
Xandra: Seriously, a real-life human barbie! Look at that red cheeky cheeks, sweetheart! *make gigil at Yara's cheeks and embrace her*

Luis: We wouldn't mind having eight more siblings but needs to be exactly like Yara...*smiling widely looking at his sister*

Greggy: Pwede naman...*winked at Irene*
Irene: Hay naku, you all should stop now! *making faces, smiling*

And yet as they were teasing the Aranetas, they were just having a great time, providing entertainment to one from the other, sharing stories from the time they were all young...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
Dear TGF readers,

I'm about to share with you our much-loved Yara girl, the Marcos-Araneta family's most precious possession, the only little Irene, Greggy's unica hija, Alfonso and Luis's only sister, Imelda's first granddaughter, Marcos sibs' best - loved niece, and their children's favorite only girl cousin...

PS: I want to thank you all for the neverending support you guys have been giving me since day one! Muchas Gracias 💕✨🫶🏻💖
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Imee chimed in, saying she'd post a birthday greeting for her beloved and favorite niece too...

Imee: Eheeem...wait! Of course, di ako magpapahuli...pwede ba yung di ko batiin, my most beautiful Yara...

Irene and Bong laugh at their older sister and how funny she is...

Yara: Tita Mommy! Oh my goodness! *laughs nervously*

The Manotoc Boys hailed their mom and as kulit as they are saying...

Borgy: That's our mom right there! *cheering*
Michael: Go momzilla loley *silly quip*

Matthew: Yes! Sen mom, go for it! *funnily dancing*
Imee: Hays, my crazy giants...but don't worry, darling, your mom saw this and Bong too, earlier! I have to check it first kaya...*winked*

As Irene gives her daughter a nod of approval, Yara just smiles broadly, knowing that you don't see much of her picture and that she, like her parents, rarely appears in public...

Imee: Okay, then! *excited* Come on...come on...come on...check it na!!!

As they each checked it, their reactions were all like...

"Yaraa!!!"
"So cuteeeee"

"You are so adorable, bunny!"
"Urghhhh, Indeed...Little Irene"

"So singkit the eyes"
"Gorgeous, my Victoria, apo"

"Look at that angelic features"
"Such a darling"

"Send us a copy of it Tita, please!"

Imee: I was so hesitant to let my staff post it but well, happy birthday ma cherie *hugs and kisses Yara*
Yara: No worries! Thank you, Tita Mommy! Love you *snuggles*

Irene: Manang got that from your school pa little girl!
Yara: Wait really!? *looking at it again* Oh I just noticed, it has my full name on it pa! *laughing* That's my ID nga! *widen eyes, and makes a silly face*

Irene: All I said to Manang before posting it is that... "bahala na si Batman" *having a good laugh*

( Alana Yara Victoria Marcos Araneta revealed!) 🤍🦋✨

Mama Meldy: *mesmerized* You're incredibly beautiful, apo! Will you please send me a copy of it, Irene?
Irene: Sure, mommy...Of course...

Mama Meldy: I'd like to have it framed; could you do that for me, Liza?
Liza: Of course, ma! As I'll keep one for our family portrait at home too! *giggled* You're such a cute cute, darling!

As the fun talk and Yara's birthday draw to a close, so does the night! They all went home, overjoyed with what had occurred. Indeed, a family that is so close to each other and has an unbreakable bond, love, and respect will always flourish...

When they arrived at their home, they unloaded the items they had managed to bring from their mother Imelda's house, as well as gifts for their daughter Yara.

Irene took care of them for a while and checked on her daughter, who is so sleepy for the night but clearly happy, well before she decided to enter their room, washed, put on sleepwear, and looked for the mail, which contained her daughter's photo.

And when she saw it, she saved it and sent it to their family chat, which included all of their family members...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(sent ✔️)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Greggy minime or Irene minime!!!!?"
such a cute cuteee huhu! 🥺🤍🦋✨
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
happy happy happy birthday Ms. Irene! 💕✨🫶🏻

~end~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6.6K 52
A daughter's hatred and disappointment to her mom, nevertheless, she still cares and loves her mom unconditionally. A mother's unconditional love tow...
SAUDADE By cee

Fanfiction

30.9K 2.3K 44
Every family always has a secret, and the Araneta Family isn't an exception. How could they give proper foundation to their family if they're built u...
73.1K 2.1K 50
What would you feel if you are a hidden daughter? How would you cope up in the dark? What if you are on her shoes? Maria Irenielle Celestiana Marcos...
20K 1K 52
It's all about a seemingly perfect family everyone can dote upon but behind it can you call it once again a Home when it did once break you all apart...