Demon Slayer Swap AU

By 1oca1_Ke1s3y

Nezuko Kamado's life changed forever when she entered her house late. Her family was killed and her older bro... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- The beginning
Chapter 2- A demon slayer
Chapter 3- A true demon
Chapter 4- Training with Urokodaki
Chapter 5- Final selection
Chapter 6- First mission
Chapter 7- Kagaya Ubuyashiki
Chapter 8- Temari and Arrow Demon
Chapter 9- The end of the Temari demon
Chapter 10- The harsh reality of demons
Chapter 12- Mission Southeast
Chapter 13- Kanao sleeps
A/N
Chapter 14- Tsuzumi and the beast
Chapter 15- The drum demon
Chapter 16- The female beast
Chapter 17- A trio
Taisho secret #1
Chapter 18- Mountain Mission
Chapter 19- The bears in the mountains
Chapter 20- Fighting Puppets
Chapter 21- Getting the mother
Happy Holidays!
Chapter 22- Kanao in the forest
Chapter 23- Telling the Family
Chapter 24- C'mon Aoi
Chapter 25- Tsukigami
Happy New Year
Chapter 26- The pretend family
Chapter 27- Rulebreakers
Chapter 28- Hashira
Happy V Day!
Apologies
Chapter 29- Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 30- Tanjiro's test
Chapter 31- Catching up
Chapter 32- After
Chapter 33- Rehabilitation Training
Chapter 34- Zenitsu Agatsuma
Chapter 35- Finally
Chapter 36- Lowermoon
Chapter 37- The Heartwarming Nezuko
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- The Mugen Train
Taisho secret #2
Chapter 40- A deep sleep
Chapter 41- Should have been
Chapter 42- Insult
Chapter 43- Move Forward
Chapter 44- Sanemi
Chapter 45- Unravel your heart
Chpater 46- Rui's family
Chpater 47- Entertainment District Arc
Chapter 48- Going undercover
Chapter 49- Getting closer
Chapter 50- Found it
Chapter 51- Its almost time
Chapter 52- Now it starts
Chapter 53- Realization
Chapter 54- Things are gonna get real crazy
Chapter 55- A familiar yet new entity
Chapter 56- Full Demon Form
Chapter 57- Don't cry
Chapter 58- Four Demons
Chapter 59- The Shabana Siblings
Happy Anniversary
Chapter 60- You're going down
Chapter 61- Showing our strength
Chapter 62- To defeat an Uppermoon
✨Happy Holidays✨
Chpater 63- Never give up
Chapter 64- Together forever
Chapter 64.5- Together Forever
Chapter 65- Uppermoons
Chapter 66- Someone's dream
Happy New Year πŸŽ‰
Swap Aoi
HVD
Chapter 67- Get back on your feet
3/10
Chapter 68- Swordsmith Village Arc
All the sudden I'm in Japan
What
Can't believe it's been a year
Golden age
A/N 2...?
Crying screaming shaking
AHSJSKDKJSJSJSHDHD
Stop it rn

Chapter 11- New Friend

1.1K 26 20
By 1oca1_Ke1s3y

Third Person:

Crow: SOUTH-SOUTHEAST! SOUTH-SOUTHEAST! SOUTH-SOUTHEAST! YOUR NEXT MISSION IS SOUTHEAST!

Nezuko's crow was yelling in her ear about where her next mission is.

Nezuko: Okay- okay, I know. But please, just stop yelling at me!

???: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEE!!!

Nezuko's crow jumps on her shoulder. In front of her was a girl with blonde and orange hair. It was tied into a ponytail with a black bow. She had a matching jacket with white triangles. Her uniform was a golden brown color. She was kneeling in front of a man in a blue kimono who looked terrified and upset.

?: Please! Please! Please! Please marry me! You know I could die any day now! Marry me so I don't die alone! Marry me! I'm begging you please!

Nezuko: What- what is she doing? What on earth?

A sparrow chirps and flies into Nezuko's hand.

Nezuko: Huh?

The sparrow chirps repeatedly in Nezuko's hands while the blonde girl continues to beg to the man.

Nezuko: Okay so that's it then. Okay I'll try to help!

The bird looks at Nezuko in delight.

?: Please! Please marry me! I beg you-!

Nezuko grabs the girl's haori pulling her away from the man.

Nezuko: Why are you making such a scene in the middle of the road? He's clearly not interested in you! Also, your stressing your sparrow out!

?: Wait, that uniform! Are you that girl from Final Selection?

Nezuko: Don't go pretending like we know each other cause we don't okay?!

?: Aaaah! But we have met! Don't you remember? Don't get angry at me when you're the one with the terrible memory!

The two stare at each other for a bit. Nezuko let's her haori go and bows to the harassed man.

Nezuko: Alright, you're all set to go home again. Do you need anything else?

Man: No, thank you very much!

?: HANG ON! Don't you interfere! That guy is madly in love with me! The two of us are gonna get married- AAAAAHHHH!

The man continuously slaps the girl and continues to. Nezuko stares in shock.

Nezuko: Hey! Calm down!

Nezuko holds the man back while the slapped girl cries.

Man: When did I say anything when I doubted that I loved you?! All I did was come talk to you while you looked I'll on the side of the road!

?: HUHHHH?! No! So the only reason you did that was because you weren't falling in love with me?!

Man: Considering that I already have a fiancé that's exactly what I've been trying to tell you! Well you seem to be perfectly fine now! So goodbye!

?: W-wait! Come back! Please...

Nezuko: Will you give it a rest already?

?: Why did you have to get in my way? This had nothing to do with you!

?: What's with that look on your face?! Stop it! You're staring at me like I'm some sort of creature or something! No, listen here you! The reason I missed out on getting married is your fault!

Nezuko gives him the most disgusted look she possibly could.

?: Say something would ya! Look! During my next stop, I'll likely die! The reason is, I'm just a weakling! Do you understand? You have to help protect me until I manage to get married, Miss!

Nezuko: My name's Nezuko and you are?

Kanao: Nezuko? That's good to know! I'm Kanao Tsuyuri! Please, you gotta do what you can to save me!

Nezuko: Aren't you being a bit dramatic? Why did you even become a swordswoman? You're acting a bit pathetic right now.

Kanao: That's a harsh way to put it! I got swindled by a woman who got caught up in a lot of debt! The old lady who took me in happened to be this tough as nails instructor! She made me train until the bone of me, dead! It was so hellish I just wanted to die! I was hoping that would happen at Final Selection! But since I survived this nightmare continues to haunt me! I'm so scared! Terrified! Frightened! I just know I'm gonna get eaten by a demon soon! My brains are gonna get sucked through my ears while I'm still alive! No! No! Please save me!

Nezuko: Hey are you- okay?

Kanao whimpers while Nezuko holds her back, giving her the dot eyes. Meanwhile the Sparrow and the Crow talk to each other.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 68 31
!!KNY SWAP AU!! !!MOST OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN SWAPPED WITH ANOTHER!! !!SIMILAR PLOT/STORYLINE!! !!DEMON SLAYER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME AS IT BELON...
12.3K 318 13
ℕ𝕠π•₯ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π••π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•’π•žπ•–... After Nezuko's family passed away from being attacked by Kibutsuji, she decides to train under Sa...
912 31 24
In a world filled with demons who terrorize Japan, Demon Slayers are there to stop the threat they pose. Unfortunately, Takeyasu Tatsukami falls into...
85 6 5
Nezuko Kamado, a 14-year-old village girl, lives happily with her mother and siblings in the mountains. After an accident, that ended with Tanjiro's...