Manan ff Secret relationship...

By Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... More

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever ♥...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❤GRATITUDE❤ and Note 3
Promo
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday 🎂..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024

14.I trust you....

1.9K 142 78
By Sona_Ghosh

MANIK

My beautiful sleep was disturbed by the sunlight entering into our room . I opened my eyes to see my beautiful girlfriend standing near the window 🪟 and inhaling fresh air.

Then my eyes went down to what see was wearing she looked soooo damn se*y , cute and hot at the same time making me feel how lucky I am to know that my girl is not just a beauty from outside but even more beautiful than inside.

Last night with her was perfect. I still can't believe that our that childhood love had already completed 15years. Everything with her just feels so new and refreshing like a complete fairy tale. Our fairy tale. Where I love her and she loves me. She is the best girlfriend anyone can ask for.

But the problem is that like every fairy tale in our story also there are villains due to which we are still in a secret relationship I know how much sad and upset she becomes to hide our relationship like this. But it's for our safety. But I promise at the end of this year I will fix everything.

I was pulled back from my thoughts by the sweetest voice I could ever heard.

N- Manik get up. We will explore this city today.
She said patting my head while sitting beside me.

M-(hugging her tightly) No please thori der or.

In response she peck my cheeks Giving me her bright smile.
N-ok then but only for 20 minutes more OK??
M- OK meri jaan.
_________________________________

After 25 minutes

NANDINI
I can Manik is very tired after last night. So I let him sleep for another 25 minutes. But now it's enough it's not like only he had s*x yesterday I too had so if I had energy why doesn't he.

N-(shaking) Manik get up now it's enough. It's already 9 come on we need to explore the city.

M- Nandu baby first of all yesterday night 🌙 you didn't allow me to sleep and now you want to wake up.

N-(Suddenly becoming angry and started shouting) YOU LAZY A*S WILL YOU GET UP OR WILL I BREAK UP WITH YOU.

hearing my shout Peeper came barking and when he understood that I am angry at Manik he began to bark and glare at the way he showing his anger for making me angry 😠.

Oh my dear Peeper I love you so much my baby.

While for Manik he is already in the washroom when he heard the word break up he didn't wait for another second and went to follow my order.

But the thing I didn't understand was why I was feeling nausea and all this mood swings. Maybe because my dates are approaching ya that's is the only reason not to worry
______________________________

No one's pov

N-Are you ready Manik?

M- Ya come on lets go.

They left after feeding their Children that is their Peeper and Chini and Mini.

__________________
MANIK

As we got down from our car I saw a man already waiting for us. Nandu went and talked with him for sometimes and he informed all the arrangements were done.

We went to there to see a beautiful Yatch waiting for us .

I saw Nandini coming towards me excitedly.
Seeing her smile just made my day.

N-(excitedly) How is this Manik. Do you like it ?

M- Yes my jaan it's so beautiful.

N-(pulling him) Come come then let's go.

We were enjoying the Yatch and I was busy clicking my jaan's pictures when something happened that I never in my Nightmare also wanted to happen.

Tears started gathering 😢 in my eyes.

M-(crashing into her arms) NANDU.

N-(worriedly) What happen Manik?Why are you crying?Are you OK?

M-(sobbing) Na..nandu

N-Ya tell what happened my love.

M-Nandu my camera 📷 fell .

N-WHAT!!!

M-Yes Nandini you won't believe now what will happen to me?

N-(angrily) this you are crying this much.

M-(scared and confused)Umm yes..

N-YOU DONKEY DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORRIED I WAS. IS THIS TIME FOR YOUR JOKES.

M-Nandu you are N..

N- what I am not understanding. Listen Manik you don't need to worry I have all the photos of the camera downloaded in my laptop.

M-(hopefull eyes) Really

N- Yes my love don't worry now come give me a big smile..

Nandini

I don't know what happened to Manik he never reacted like this .
God knows why we both are having this many Moods swing.

Khar let it be . AB sab thik ha . So, let's not spoil our mood.

_________________________

After two hours ,

Now comes the main part so today's trip.We got down from the yatch and we saw our guide for us for our next adventure that is SCUBA DIVING.
Although Manik had done this before but it's my first time doing this and I am truely nervous and at the same time so fu*ki*g excited.

N-(sweeting in fear) So are you ready Mani

M-I am born ready my love but I don't think you are. Are you sure you want to do this ?

N- I know Manik you will protect me.
I TRUST YOU .

MANIK

When she said "I Trust you" I feel I I have the whole world happiness with me.

M- And I will never break your trust. I will always protect you even if I have to sacrifice my life for that.

N-MANIK!!!

M-Okay okay sorry jaan . Now come let's go!!!!

As we entered at the beginning I could feel Nandini a bit tensed but as the time passed I saw her getting comfortable and soon she started enjoying.

Suddenly I heard her scream I hurriedly went to her to see her enjoying with cute dolphins outside the glass wall.
I was angry on her for making me worry with her scream but as soon as I saw her precious smile all my anger vaporized in the air.

Oh my girl is sooooooo cute 😍 💕

Nandini

As I informed them earlier they sent a man to take photos of us. I want to capture every moment I spend with my love . Soon the man started taking our underwater pictures.

After taking many pictures and roaming around for some more time it was finally time to get out of here making me really sad. I really wanted to spent some more time here. I sadly was going to kiss the dolphins through the glass when suddenly I was pulled back by Manik.

As soon as we came back I saw Manik behaving weirdly.

N-(holding his hand) What happen Manik?

M-( grumpily) Nothing

N-(warning ) Manik

M-(seriously) OK OK so why were you going to kiss that fish.

I took a moment to realize what he actually said and as soon as the realization drawn upon me I burst out laughing.

M- now you are laughing at me. Hmm I will not talk to you.

N-( Still laughing 😃) Seriously Manik now you are jealous of a fish 🐟.

M-Who said I am jealous of it I am THE MANIK MALHOTRA I am the best I don't need to be jealous of anything.

N-Hmm so are you sure you are not jealous?

M- Yes two hundred percent.

N- OK then.

And I start moving back from the direction from where we came.
And soon I can see Manik following me.

M- Hey Nandu where are you going?

N-Oh I am going to kiss that dolphins as someone said he is not jealous.

M-(after realizing what she said he started yelling) WHAT!!! NO YOU CAN'T GO.

N-Why ?Why I cannot go?

M- Because you are mine you can only kiss me.

N- then admit it Mr.Malhotra that you are jealous

M-Ok fine yes I am jealous.

N- That's my boy . You don't need to be jealous of anything okay I only love you my love now come let's move to the next part of our trip.

Manik

I don't what is happening with me . Means yes I am possessive for my jaan but not like this. Don't know what is happening.

Khair leave it for now. I don't want to spoil our trip with my mood swings.

And with that we both went to enjoy the next part of our trip.

So how was the chapter guys?

Thoughts on Manan.

How was our cutie Manik?

Guys this vacation will be completed in two more chapters. Do you think I am writing unnecessary things and need to make short please let me know your opinions.

Words limit- 1460.

TARGET:- 35+ votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 9.3K 24
KINGS CHOICE| {COMPLETED} So being a prince has its own pro's and con's you can live your life but under danger you can aim for the sky but miss the...
108K 16.5K 61
#1 in Manan stories | As on Apr'24 | *New chapter is published every Sunday at 10-11am IST* Ever heard of the phrase, 'All that glitters, is not gold...
479K 22.5K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
41.3K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...