The Heir || Kim Taehyung ff

By Anonymously_Tae

what will happen when the stubborn, cold, arrogant girl is arranged to marry an idol??? will things go wro... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22 ( Final)
Author's note
New story
New Fantasy story??

Chapter 5

315 9 0
By Anonymously_Tae

Marriage day

Y/n's pov

Well yeah, It's my marriage day today.  Nothing special on this day. I am wearing baggy pants and my brother's hoodie with glasses. Tae is sitting in front of me wearing that nice pair of clothes.

He is looking extremely nice. I guess unlike me he dressed up for his day. he signed the Papers. And now It's my turn to sign. I took the pen and breath. My hand is shaking. I heard my father ask me to sign. I again looked at him and signed. Hell, I am married now. I am the wife of Kim taehyung. There was particularly no one present except our family members my mom decleard she had arranged a good feast for dinner to celebrate our marriage.

Tae's pov

It's the day finally. I am going to get married. I dressed in a nice suit tho there was no function to be held but I thought it would be nice to dress well. I went to the office room of Uncle Lee. I saw y/n was wearing her usual clothes. Am I overdressed I thought to myself. But suddenly I heard Uncle Lee ask me to sign the Paper. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't nervous. I was hella nervous. My brother patted my shoulder. I guess he understands my nervousness. And Taeri smiled a bit. I sign it anyway and give it to y/n. I can see the nervousness and hesitation on her face. She took a deep breath and her hand was shaking. Uncle Lee asks her to sign and she signs it hesitantly. Then Aunty Lee declared we were having a feast for dinner to celebrate our marriage. There was only our family present. I wanted to call Jimin to stay by my side but he was busy. But they were coming to LA end of the month for our next Bon Voyage shoot and to work on our new Album. We are going to collaborate with Aaron Y/n's brother and the musician Aria. She is one of the best singers around the world and we admire her work. Let's see what the future holds. Jungkook was whining to come as well but they couldn't make it here. I hope y/n Doesn't behave unreasonably to them tho I already talked about everything about my wedding and they know the reason why I married her. Still hope she will not make any unnecessary scenes in front of them.

After dinner, Aunty Lee asked y/n to take me to her room as I was going to stay in her room. Shoot I totally forgot that I have to sleep with her and share the same room with her. Stupid me how can I forget it? Then I notice y/n gesturing me to follow her. My mom said she already transferred my belongings to her room. I followed her and entered her room. Unlike other girls, her room has a dark theme.

Although the room is all black but it looks classy. Why does she have a classy room when it seems like she Doesn't even like to dress up herself? Her fashion and looks Don't go with her attitude and room. But why should I bother?
" listen we might be married but Don't expect I am going to be a lovey-dovey husband. I married you to repay the debt and kindness of Aunty Lee. And Don't you dare to behave the way you behaved with others? I won't tolerate your bratty attitude like your parents and brothers. Understand?? " I coldly said to her. I see her nod a bit. I was taken aback. She just nodded and Didn't talk back or yell. I thought she would talk back and argue with me. Strange.
But I shook it off and went to the washroom to take a shower and change.

Y/n's pov

After the celebration, my mom asked me to take them to my room. Well, I was expecting that. After all, we are married now. After Knowing how he lost her lover I decided to behave politely to him. Well, I am not exactly that much bad how they think I am. I have my own reason for my every action. I do have friends like others. I have a soft side too. I just decided to not make everything more complicated and let it be. I entered my, no I guess our room. he looks here and there. I was in my thoughts when I heard him saying something.

"listen we might be married but Don't expect I am going to be a lovey-dovey husband. I married you to repay the debt and kindness of Aunty Lee. And Don't you dare to behave the way you behaved with others? I won't tolerate your bratty attitude like your parents and brothers. Understand??" he coldly said to me.

Well, I am a bit shocked after hearing this. Now I get why he agreed to marry me. I just nodded a bit and saw him going to the bathroom. I guess for taking a shower. I lay down on my bed and sighed deeply. I pulled the cover and turned off the light and slept.

Tae's pov

I come out of the shower while drying my hair. I saw the lights were off and noticed y/n was sleeping. I sighed and went to the other side of the bed. I went under the cover and shortly drifted to dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 26.5K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...
95.7K 3.2K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
50K 1.7K 45
Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But as a human I hate him" He's afraid to st...
90.8K 3K 20
when the cold hearted mafia is forced to marry a bubbly and joyful girl, what will happen ? will y/n be successful to melt his cold heart ? "He said...