Prehistoric King of Metropoli...

By luke0109

Maximus Hammond Wu is the son of Dr Henry Wu, as a child he was given by his father the ability to shapeshift... More

Bio
Carnivores
Hervivores
Pterosaurs
Amphibians
Surface
Reefs
Caves
Snows
Savannahs
Caverns
Hybrids and Super Hybrids
Bosses
Harem
First Day of School
Sweet Justice Attack
Past Vs Future, True Villain
Harem Update
Strength VS Speed
Love Strikes
Night of the Bat
Announcement

Fitting in, Training and Having Fun

1.9K 20 53
By luke0109

A few hours go by which school ends for the day, the group walks out of school getting ready to teach Diana how to fit in as a normal person, however Max's phone dings and checks his screen to see a message from his father saying there was trouble in downtown from a large villain.

Max: Uh oh, you girls will have to go without me.

Jessica: What do you mean?

Max: there's trouble downtown, I'll catch up when I'm done.

Diana: Good luck Maximus, may Athena watch over you.

Max nodded and enters inside the bushes to hide his shapeshifting powers, the girls hears him growling in a animalistic way, he erupts out the bushes as a large theropod dinosaur roaring in rage, he had a muscular build except his small arms with four fingers, his underbelly and feet were brown while his upper body was red, his head had spikes that runs down to the end of his tail, sharp teeth in his bone crushing jaws, he had horns on top of his head, and his eyes were blood red, he had become a Carnotaurus, only he was bigger, faster, and stronger, this was the Gen 3 Carno.

Dino turns towards his friends who were shocked to see his Carnotaurus appearance.

Kara: Since when did the Carnotaurus get bigger and scarier, I thought they were medium size not large!

Dino King: For your information there are two other ones that are more accurate, but this is my favourite one.

Dino roars and runs towards the city to stop the threat from causing damage while the girls watch in amazement.

Diana: What is this strange feeling in my chest?

Zee: I think it's... love.

Kara: I feel it too.

Karen: Same.

Jessica: Me too.

Barbara: Me three, be careful Dino.

Meanwhile in the city a large villain picks up a bus and throws it towards the ground destroying it, she had a muscular build, golden bracelets on both of her wrist and ankles, a yellow cave woman attire, she had raspberry hair, and her eye colour were hazel.

???????: (Laughs evilly) Run away from the might of Giganta!

Civilians runs away from her while she smashes a car with her fists, Giganta then sees something of interest, she sees a small girl walking up to her bravely with an angry look, she had blonde hair tied in a long pony tail with a dark green bow, light green eyes, she wore a white and purple shirt, dark green skirt, white socks, and black shoes.

Giganta: Oh look, if it isn't Lex's 8 year old sister, Lena Luthor.

Lena: Listen here lady, you leave our city alone or there will be consequences!

Giganta: (Acts scared) Oh I'm so scared, come here you!

Lena attempts to run away but is grabbed by the waist and gets lifted to her level.

Lena: Let me go you big bully!

Giganta: Fat chance kid, what are you gonna do, cry out for your family to save you?

Lena: (Whispering) No, they don't even care about me.

Giganta: (Confused) What did you say?

Before Giganta could figure out what she said, they hear a loud roar from behind them, she turns around with Lena in her left hand to see nothing but a empty road, they looked down the road to see if anything comes out, then something enters from around the corner of the building growling, it walks out the corner growling revealing Dino King as the scary Carnotaurus glaring at Giganta, Lena was surprised to see a living dinosaur enter the scene, Dino stops walking and looks over to Lena with a gentle look before turning to his enemy with a glare.

Dino King: (Thinking) I have to get the child out of her grasp, (speaking) put her down.

Giganta and Lena was surprised to hear the dinosaur speak, no creature like him could ever speak in a human tongue until now, Giganta's shocked look turns to a glare.

Giganta: Or what tiny arms?

Dino King: Really, that's your best insult, that was pretty weak.

Giganta: (Scoffs) Whatever, I'm not putting the kid down reptile, what makes you think you could stop Giganta?

Dino King: Why don't we find out.

Dino roars in rage at his enemy who gets ready to fight, he stomps his foot before roaring and charges towards Giganta, Giganta stood her ground as she watches the Carno getting closer with Lena watching in fear of what she was planning, as he was in range Giganta attempts to punch him in the face, but he dodges to the right and bites her arm causing her to grit her teeth in pain, his sudden attack causes her to drop Lena but was luckily catched by his tail, he tosses Giganta to the ground giving him enough time to gently put down Lena.

Lena: Thank you.

Dino King: Anytime, get to cover, I'll let you know when it's over.

Lena nodded and runs behind a destroyed car to watch the fight, Dino turns towards Giganta only to be punched in the face, he counters with his tail striking her in the stomach, she grabs his tail and swings him around before throwing him to the ground.

Giganta: (Angry) Is that all you got!

Dino King: (Gets up) No, I'm just getting started.

He rams her stomach pushing her back with all his might, she holds her hands together and slams them on his back roaring in pain, he uppercuts her with his head making her dazed from the attack, when she regained her vision she was bitten on the shoulder causing her to scream in pain, she turns to see his head in her view and starts punching the side of his body only for him to tighten his grip and scratch her side with his claws.

Giganta: Let me go, it hurts!

Dino King: (Muffled) Sure, I'll let go.

With all his might he throws her to an empty bus breaking it in half before falling to the ground defeated, she attempts to get up only to be pushed down firmly by the Carnos foot growling at her aggressively.

Dino King: If you ever and I mean ever harm a child like her again, I won't be friendly next time.

Giganta can tell he was being serious because of his eyes making contact with hers, she not only sees anger but also protection within his red eyes.

Giganta: (Scared) Ok, I promise, just don't hurt me anymore.

Dino King: Good, (lifts foot off her) now go.

She gets up holding her shoulder and attempts to run but she looks back at the dinosaur with fear in her eyes before running off disappearing from his view.

Author's note: He's not heavily injured.

When Dino sees she was gone, he turns around and walks towards the middle of the road, he stops to turn his head back around the road where Giganta was and lets out a mighty roar in victory against his enemy, he turns his head to Lena who was behind the destroyed car who witnessed the entire fight from her very own eyes.

Dino King: Its alright, she's gone now.

Lena comes out from behind the car too see her saviour who was bigger then her, he lowers his head down to her level growling softly.

Dino King: You alright?

Lena: Yeah, I'm okay, so your the Dino King everyone has been talking about.

Dino King: (Chuckles) The one and only, and you so happen to be Lena Luthor, the younger sister of the baldy.

Lena: (Laughs) Your not wrong.

Dino King: How exactly did you get captured?

Lena: Well, I tried to tell her to stop destroying stuff, but it didn't really work out.

Dino King: Although it was reckless to approach someone bigger then you, you got a lot of courage within your heart.

Lena: (Smiles) Thank you.

They here a car engine and sees a limousine stop close by, they then see someone hop out the car which both Lena and Dino King know who it was, he had a bald head with grey eyes, he wore a purple shirt with a dark green vest, he had blue pants and black shoes.

Dino King: (Whispering to Lena) Speak of the devil, Baldy's here.

???: Lena, thank goodness your alright, I thought something terrible would've happen to you.

Lena: I'm fine Lex, thanks to Dino King here.

Dino King: Just doing my job as a hero, and mr Luthor you need to look after your sister next time, if I wasn't here sooner then something terrible would've happen to her.

Lena: (Mind) Wow, he really cares about me.

Lex: Of course, I'll make sure she is safe with me if this happens again, come along Lena.

Before Lena could follow her brother she gives the theropods head a gentle hug which he purrs at her affection.

Dino King: Take care Lena.

Lena: I will.

She follows her brother and hops in the limo with the vehicle driving away.

Dino King: (Mind) Such a sweet kid, I wish I had a child of my own someday, better get to the mall where the others are.

He enters an alleyway and changes back into human, he leaves the alleyway and heads towards the mall where his friends are most likely at.

Meanwhile with the girls they've already entered the mall with Diana Discovering the clothes store.

Diana: By the white beard of Zeus, what is this place?

Barbara: Normal teenage lesson number 1, never say stuff like "By the white beard of Zeus". Lesson number 2 you gotta look the part, bright colours, big logos, be hold!

Kara: Leather, lots and lots of leather.

Barbara: Lesson number 3, your phone is your life, pics, emails, texts, shopping, social media, every single bit of knowledge mankind has ever known.

Jessica: Uh, no these were all made with organic cotton with Turkey.

Karen: Dress to not draw attention to yourself, but not to much, or you risk drawing attention to yourself.

Barbara pushes Diana into a changing booth.

Barbara: Now, get in there and be normal.

While the girls wait for Diana to change into normal clothing, Max had arrived at the mall to find his group.

Max: Ok, now I just got to find them.

Before he could start his search he sees a teenage girl sitting on a bench holding her shoulder, she had hazel eyes and raspberry hair tied up in a fluffy ponytail, she wore a yellow jacket with dark yellow shorts and white shoes.

Max: (Mind) Looks like she's hurt, I better go check on her.

He walks over to her while she rubs her shoulder gently.

Max: Are you alright?

She faces Max and was surprised to see him here in the mall.

?????: Hey, your that Wu person from the cafeteria, what brings you here?

Max: I came here to find my friends, but then I saw you holding your shoulder, did something happened?

?????: Yeah, I was attacked by a dog, bit my shoulder pretty good, but my parents wrapped it up with some bandages, I'm just taking it easy.

Max: Sorry to hear that, what's your name?

?????: Doris, Doris Zuel, I go to the same school you do.

Max: Nice to meet someone new, by the look of your build I say you do workouts.

Doris : Yeah, it's kinda my thing after school, do you workout?

Max: Yeah, I workout on my freetime, maybe sometimes we could hang out at my place and workout together.

Doris: (Smiles) I like the sound of that, but I'll wait till my shoulder's healed.

Max: Alright then, take care Doris.

Doris: You too Max.

Max leaves to find his friends while Doris watches him go.

Doris: (Mind) Man, he's taller than me, wished I got to know him more.

Max arrives at the clothes store and sees a bright Purple light and goes to investigate, he sees the girls and Diana in civilians clothing, she wore a yellow head band on her head and a yellow clipper clipped on her hair, her red star earrings were smaller, she wore a red shirt with a blue skirt, and she wore red shoes with white socks.

Diana: And these garments give me the appearance of a typical mortal female adolescent?

The girls: Oh, yes.

Diana: Good, then it is my turn.

Max: Your forgetting someone.

They turn their heads to see Max with his arms crossed smiling proudly.

Barbara: Max, your ok!

Max: Yeah I'm alright, nice work with the touches Zee.

Zee: Thank you, but what happened downtown?

Max: When I got there, a villainess named Giganta held Lena Luthor hostage, I managed to save her and fought off Giganta.

Kara: Did you win?

Max: Yeah, gave her a warning before I let her escape.

Diana: It goes to show you carry honour within you, come, we must go to our next destination.

Thirty minutes go by and they arrived on the roof of a building where the girls are in a single line while Max and Diana were walking back and forth.

Diana: If we are to be a team, then we must know your skills and abilities.

Max: (Looks at Jessica) Name, rank, and skills please.

Jessica: Uh... Hi, I'm Jess, I'm a cadet in something called the Green Lantern corp, and, oh boy.

Max: Take your time Jess.

Jessica: Well, see, I was given this power ring by these weird aliens, they sort of like space cops and patrol these different sectors.

Max: Anything else?

Jessica: I can make stuff with this ring.

She forms a potted plant with flowers inside surprising the group.

Barbara: That is so cool, do a pogo stick.

She forms a pogo stick from her ring.

Barbara: A burrito.

She forms a burrito from her ring.

Barbara: A mucho margarita supremo with the works!

Max: That's enough Babs, we see what the ring can do.

Diana: With this rings of the gods, you may produce any weapon imaginable to beat your enemies into submission?

Jessica: Well, in theory, yes, but I don't believe in violence.

Max: Jess, you witnessed me almost mauled Kara, remember?

Jessica: Good point.

Diana: Admirable, so how shall you be known?

Jessica raises her hand as she changes her clothes into a hero suit, she had green streaks in her hair, a green, black, and white suit with a lantern symbol on her chest, and she had a lantern tatoo on the right side of her face.

Jessica: Green Lantern? Kinda comes with the ring.

Diana: Good, and you Batgirl?

Barbara: I can do all sorts of cool stuff.

She starts rambling about how she didn't have any powers but uses gadgets and talks about Batman while she changes into her suit, she wore a purple bat mask with her hair sticking out, a purple suit with a yellow bat symbol, a yellow cape, and a utility belt, she wore yellow gloves and yellow boots.

Barbara: And you know how that goes, and I never actually got to show him how they work, and I never get to meet him, but that's a whole different story, so I-

She was cut off by Max who places his hand on her mouth to stop her from talking.

Max: Look Babs, we understand how cool your gadgets and Batman are, but your lacking focus, if you keep distracting yourself then you won't defeat your enemy, understand?

She nods her head slowly as they approach Zee next.

Zee: You can call me the mysterious, the fabulous, the awe-inspiring, Zatanna!

She uses her wand and changes her clothes into a magician attire.

Max: Good, I like the name, really works perfectly.

Zee: (Blushes) Thank you Max.

Diana: Have you other skills?

Zee: I can turn a red heart black, ever seen a jumping jack? Go ahead, check behind your ear.

Diana pulls from behind her ear a joker card which surprises her.

Diana: What sorcery is this?

Max: Well, it is clear you possess great quantities of style, you must learn to channel your magic into a cause, our cause, but not to be rude I don't think your magician outfit will do, maybe try something with a cape.

Zee: Oh sure, I understand, and thank you for being honest.

Max: Anytime Zee, (walks up to Karen) What can you do?

Karen: I can umm, I'm still sort of working out the kinks.

She presses a button on her wrist and becomes small again with the wings buzzing.

Karen: Oh, the wings aren't supposed to buzz like that, I'm working on rocket launchers but they malfunction, the whole thing is all messed up, I wanted to be big and strong so people would notice me, but my growth tech backfired and now I'm even smaller and more invisible than before.

Max: I think it's cute, you possess far more strength than you know, you simply need confidence, and besides being the size of a bumblebee can be useful to fight your enemies.

Karen: You mean it?

Max: Of course I mean it, besides Bumblebee would make a perfect name for you.

Karen: Thank you Max, I needed that.

Diana: (Walks up to Kara) And you, we've seen your incredible strength, is there anything more to offer?

Kara: Well, not only do I have my cool strength, but, Max already knows what I am, I can fly, shoot lasers out my eyes, etcetera.

Max: Care to show your uniform?

Kara nodded and spins around in a circle in quick speed, she stops to reveal her outfit, she had a blue shirt, red cape, and a symbol of a letter S, she wore a red skirt and red boots.

Max: So, your Super Girl, the better Kryptonian then your show off cousin.

Kara: Ha, at least someone sees me better than Superman!

Diana: Well then, I suppose that's everyone.

Max: hold on Diana, I think it's fair if you and the others see what I'm capable of, because what you saw back at school, was only just the beginning.

Barbara: Yeah, besides he's incredibly good at being a hero.

Diana: Very well, care to demonstrate?

Max: Glady, ladies, I am known as the great hero known as the Dino King, I can shapeshift into many prehistoric creatures that roamed the planet known as the dinosaurs, I also shapshift into creatures that swins in the seven seas, and finally I can become prehistoric animals.

Diana: Impressive, care to show these forms?

Max: I'll show one of each.

Max transforms into another theropod dinosaur, he had red eyes with a small crest on his head, he had a slimmer body with three fingers, but the most noticeable feature about him is that he had feathers all over his body except his head, hands, and feet, he had become a Yutyrannus.

Karen: A dinosaur with feathers, very accurate.

Dino King: Thank you Karen, the dinosaur I had become is known as the Yutyrannus, this predator is most known for its feathers and is a relative to the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Diana: Very good.

Dino King: Thank you, the next one I'll change to has a severe disadvantage to land.

He shapeshifts into a medium sized creature laying on the ground, he had a crocodilian head with yellow eyes, from head to tail he was purple while his underside was white with flippers, he was now a Liopleurodon.

Dino King: Now the creature I have become is known as a Liopleruodon, they are incredible in the ocean, but not so much on land due to the flippers.

Zee: Hmmmm, let me try something.

She takes out her wand and performs a spell on Dino King, to everyone except Zees' surprise he starts to float off the ground.

Dino King: I'm floating, thank you Zee!

Zee: Your welcome, I casted a spell so that any sea creature you become, you'll simply float without a problem, you'll still be on the ground when relaxing or knocked down, but to make it easier for you to not only travel in the sea, but also on land too.

Dino King: I love it, watch out crime, because my sea creature forms are flying down the road towards you!

They laugh at Dinos excitement for floating around, he floats towards Zee and nuzzle her with his head making her blush.

Dino King: And now for the last form I will become.

He becomes a animal that resembles a pig only bigger, he had brown fur all over his body, pointy ears, hooves on his feet, short tail, sharp teeth and orange eyes, he had become a Entelodon.

Kara: A pig?

Dino King: Not just any pig, but an Entelodon, they are actually not pigs, but are related to hippos and whales, they are pretty fast and has powerful jaws.

Diana: The many forms you become shows how much potential you have as a warrior and protector.

Dino King: Thank you Diana.

Diana: Now, I know where to start your training.

Minutes go by and they were inside the junkyard with Zee in a new uniform, her hair was now glowing and sparkling, she wore a black and white uniform with a black and red cape she wore blue pants and black high heels, Dino King was in his Sarkastodon form alongside Wonder Woman.

Dino King: The junkyard, your kidding right?

Diana: I'm afraid not, but our job is to save the world of man, in order to do this we must learn to save man himself.

Dino King: But in order to do that, we set up some tough obstacles for you to practice on, let's begin.

We cut to a montage of the girls attempting to save the mannequins but dosent goes so well for them, we then see the group teaching Diana how everything they know works, unfortunately things don't go so well for them, we then see them exit out of the cinema disappointed.

Kara: (Sighs) We tried everything we can do with Diana, even our training isn't working out.

Max: Don't worry Kara, these things take time to process, isn't there some place we can go to have fun though?

Karen: Oh, I know.

Max: Lead the way Karen.

They eventually head off to somewhere fun, however Max notices the other teenagers wearing the Lex-goggles acting like zombies.

Max: (Thinking) Something isn't right, why do they look like zombies, I bet Lex is behind this, we'll deal with him tomorrow.

Minutes go by which the group arrives at a Peir with rides, candy, and games, they eventually have their fun playing games, riding on rides, enjoying food, and dancing to music, and finally they went to a photo booth together and took multiple pictures of having a good time, however Max was looking out the ocean thinking about the teenagers back at the movie theatre.

Max: (Mind) Whatever your up to Lex, My friends and I will stop you.

Man, this was a long chapter, incase you guys forgot about the forms with the carnivores, I added the Disney version of the Carnotaurus because he looked scary and strong from that film, like last chapter I wanted to have our hero face off against a villain more specifically Giganta, and like last chapter there were changes to the second episode.

See you next time folks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 7.5K 31
{ڪۆتـایی هاتووە} "ئـاسمانـی پڕ ئـەستێرەیی من!" ڪیم تایهیۆنگ ئــۆرزولـا نوسەر:لــیِّل
860K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...