Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Cruel dominant world

2.5K 199 39
By ritzuka2

Yu ran to infirmary while Lanren and Xing also followed them. Yu layed Yibo down on the bed and checked him.

"Yibo..." said Lanren as he entered inside the room with Xing.

"Dr...is Yibo alright...." asked Lanren.

"Yes just....tired...did he do something tiring..." asked Yu.

"ahh...actually Dr. he had a fight few minutes ago..." said Lanren.

"God....you should have stopped him...it's not good for him...." said Yu.

"Sorry doctor..." said Lanren.

"Okay go now....let him rest..." said Yu and Lanren nodded and left with Xing.

After sometime
Yibo opened his eyes slowly. He looked around and found himself in infirmary. He moved to sat up as Yu heard the commotion he looked at Yibo.

"Ohh you are awake..." said Yu.

"What happened to me..." asked Yibo.

"Good thing that nothing happened and I came on time....do you understand how dangerous it can be...." scolded Yu.

"Who asked you to fight....are you crazy....don't you think about your baby...." said Yu angrily. Yibo was so shocked while looking at Yu who was scolding him like that all of a sudden.

Meanwhile
Lanren was standing in the corridor as he saw Zhan coming there with quick steps.

"Zhan ge...." said Lanren.

"where is Yibo..." asked Zhan.

"In the infirmary...." said Lanren and Zhan nodded and started walking again.

He reached the infirmary and saw a man scolding Yibo.

"Yibo...." said Zhan and entered inside.

"Zhan ge...." said Yibo and Zhan went to him and hugged him.

"Zhan ge....see Dr. Yu is scolding me..." said Yibo with teary eyes and small pout.

"Yeah....ofcourse you need to be scolded...But who is he to scold you...." said Zhan and glared ar Dr Yu.

"How dare you scold my Yibo....you have no right to say anything to him..." Yelled Zhan and Yu looked at him with a calm expression. He turned around and walked away.

"And you....who asked you to fight..." Said Zhan in a high voice. Yibo looked at Zhan as tears droplets started falling from his eyes.

"You are scolding me....you are very bad.....it was not my fault..." said Yibo crying like a baby.

"Yibo....baby...please stop crying....I am sorry....I didn't mean to scold You...i was just worried....you should have called me...why you fought yourself...." said Zhan while wiping Yibo's tears.

"Shhh.....Don't cry...." said Zhan patting Yibo's arm.

"Ge ....it was not my fault....because of them....I was about to fall....my baby can get hurt....that's why it made me very angry...." said Yibo.

"They even were making fun of me..." said Yibo and hugged Zhan.

"Don't worry....i will talk to them....your Dean had called me here...I will make sure to kick them out of here..." said Zhan and Yibo nodded slowly.

"But why are you in infirmary....did anything happened..." asked Zhan.

"I fell unconscious...." said Yibo.

"Ohh Yibo....that's why I said...you should stay at home...." said Zhan.

"It's okay ge...." said Yibo.

"No....now you will rest at home...." said Zhan.

"No ge....it will be very boring..." said Yibo.

"No...I am not listening to you..." said Zhan.

"Okay ge....just one month more...." said Yibo with puppy eyes.

"Fine....just one month...." said Zhan and Yibo nodded happily.

Zhan sat neat Yibo's legs and took his legs and started massaging his feet.

"What are you doing ge...." asked Yibo with a suprised expression.

"You must be tired Yibo...Dr Sun told me massaging legs can help in good blood flow....and it will also ease your pain..." said Zhan.

"It's fine ge...." said Yibo.

"Shut up... and just stay still...." said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

Some minutes later the Dean came there.

"Ohh Mr Xiao...." said the Dean.

"Ohh....It's good that you are here Mr Lei....I was about to come to you...I really want those student out of here who tried to hurt Yibo...." said Zhan.

"I know Mr Xiao....that's why I have called you and their parents too...so I can take quick action in front of them, so no one of them will have any problem...." said Lei and Zhan nodded.

"Okay then...come with me..." said Lei and Zhan and Yibo followed him.

They reached the Dean's office where the two boy were sitting while their parents were also there.

"Hello Mr Wong and.... Mr Zhou....meet him he is Mr Xiao Zhan..." said Lei and they nodded at each other.

"So Mr Wong and Mr Zhou....as you can see your kids...were indulged in a fight and tried to harm Yibo...so I need to take action against them.." said Lei.

"Listen Mr Lei....I Don't know if you have eyes or not but if you can see its my child who is beaten up.." said Mr Zhou.

"Exactly...even his friend helped him in this...so how can you take action against our kids...and why not this boy..." said Mr Wong.

"Yibo can you please explain....what happened ....." asked Lei.

"Yes sir...They were continuosly making fun of me in class....because....of my....pregnancy..., and I ignored them...but when I was going to canteen they put a leg on my way...making me stummble, I was lucky enough that my friends caught me...or I Don't know......" said Yibo while caressing his stomach.

"So I asked them to leave me alone but they pushed me, challenging me for a fight....so I hit him..." said Yibo.

"okay sir...did you heard it all..." said Lei.

"Can't you hear Mr Lei....he said he hit first....my son had just pushed him....I don't think that count as fighting...." said Mr Zhou.

"But it was also not right to trouble your classmate Mr Zhou and just because nothing happened to Yibo.... doesn't mean that what he did was right....he made him stummble....do you understand his baby could be killed if he had fallen down...."said Lei.

" I am seeing Mr Lei...you are taking side of this boy from so long....as the Dean....I expect you to give the right decision... "said Mr Wong.

" Exactly....And I Don't think it's our kids fault....if he can't take care of himself and that baby of his....there is no need to come here...better to stay at home and rear pups....that what omegas are good for..."said Mr Zhou.

"Enough you bastards...." yelled Zhan as his eyes started glowing yellow.

"I am listening both of your shits from so long....if your kids can't learn to behave properly, you should better lock them up in your house....but if you said anything to Yibo....I swear i will not think even a second before killing you two...." said Zhan with a dark aura around him. Zhan's deadly phermones were filling up the room while others who were standing there were already shivering.

"Now are you going to apologise to Yibo...or want to see your grave first...." said Zhan as he moved closer to them.

"We...we....are....sorry...." said both of the stuttering.

"And you two....will you accept or not...." said Zhan while looking at the boys.

"Yes yes sir....we did it...." said the boy.

"Yes sir...it was our fault...." said another boy.

"Mr Lei....I want them out of this college now....and I will make sure they Don't get admisson anywhere..." yelled Zhan.

"No....sir....Don't do this...please...." said Mr Wong and Zhou begging.

"Ge....let it go....just suspend them for a month...after a month I will be not coming here too....so no problem....then when I will come back...I will show them....what I am..." whispered Yibo near Zhan's ear.

"please sir....It's about future of our kids..." said Mr Zhou.

"Great...now you are thinking about future of your kids....where was your brain when you were teaching your kids to make fun of a omega and when they almost risked an unborn babies life....why didn't you thought about their future that time....what will they become in future like this..." said Zhan.

"Like you are parents....and worry for your kids....we are also going to be parents....and we worry for our kids too....so you can't term Yibo wrong if he had beaten your sons to protect his baby..." said Zhan.

"We are sorry sir....we understood our mistake..." said Mr Zhou and Wong.

"Okay....but still I want the authority to suspend them for 1 month....make sure that happens Mr Lei...'said Zhan and Lei nodded.

" Let's go Yibo..."said Zhan as he held Yibo's hand and walked out of the room. He took Yibo's bag from his classroom taking him back home.

"Wow...ge...you really have learnt to control your anger.....you know when you got angry....I thought like, shit this uncle is going to float in air by his neck, after sometime..." said Yibo while laughing and chukkled too.

"Should I take it as a compliment..." asked Zhan with a grin.

"Whatever You wish..." said Yibo.

"Hmm....all thanks to you Yibo....It's Because of you...I changed so much...and learnt to control my dominating phermones..." said Zhan and Yibo smiled.

"I really want to be agood father for my kids....I Don't want them to get scared when they will see me like this..." said Zhan.

"Trust me Zhan ge....they will be a lot more excited than scared if they will see you..." said Yibo and giggled and Zhan smiled too.

"Shut up your nonsense..."said Zhan while smiling.

" What I am stating the fact..."said Yibo.

After some days
"Its your 5 th month going on....isn't it..." said Dr Sun and Yibo nodded.

"Come let's see the baby..." said Dr Sun. He made Yibo lay down and put the machine to work.

"Good....i Don't see any complications yet....the babies are healthy" said Dr Sun and both Zhan and Yibo smiled.

"But I will recommend you to make him do some exercise....Don't let him be lazy or it will affect the child..." said Dr Sun.

"Okay doctor...I will make sure of it..." said Zhan.

After talking enough Zhan left the cabin with Yibo.

"Now leave me to college....or I will be late..." said Yibo.

"Okay....why are you in such a hurry...." said Zhan.

"I Don't want to be late...." said Yibo.

"Fine...fine..." said Zhan and they went towards their car. Zhan left Yibo in his class and went back.

In Zhan's office
Zhan was sitting silently While working on his laptop suddenly he remembered something and opened his phone.

He started checking a weibo group created by the college students of Yibo's college, Zhan had entered the group with a fake identity, because he want to keep an eye on the things going inside the college and ofcourse students are better source of information than teachers. He get to know about lot of things from there, like if any student is being bullied , or any teacher is crossing his limit or any illegal or wrong work going  inside the college.

He started checking through the page as he saw picture which made his eyes go wide. In the picture Dr Yu was carrying Yibo in his arms. He can't help but feel jealous after looking at it.

"This must be from that day.....when Yibo fell unconscious..." said Zhan while looking at Yu's hand in the picture that was tightly wrapped around Yibo's waist.

"He was just helping Yibo.... but what if...he really have a eye on Yibo....Yibo is indeed beautiful ,anyone will try to hit on him....but he is marked....marking can be undid too..." thought Zhan. Suddenly Xuan barged into his cabin.

"Stop it Zhan...." said Xuan.

"What happened...." asked Zhan coming out of his imagination.

"Why are you releasing your phermones so much....everyone out there are suffocating..." Said Xuan as Zhan realised he had released his phermones unknowingly.

"Ohh....i am sorry....i didn't realised..." said Zhan controlling his phermones.

"What are you thinking..." asked Xuan.

"Nothing....You do your work..." said Zhan and walked out of the room.

In the College
"Yibo....wake up.....the teacher will come soon.." said Lanren.

"Lanren I am too tired....my legs and back are paining too..." said Yibo.

"I understand Yibo....but you can't sleep like this in class....you better go to infirmary...." said Lanren.

"I Don't want to go there..." said Yibo.

"Then....i should call Zhan ge...." said Lanren and Yibo quickly turned to him.

"No Don't.....I am going...." said Yibo.

"Good...." said Lanren.

"You are very bad Lanren....I will complain to Zhan ge...." said Yibo pouting as he stood up.

"Want me to leave you there...." asked Lanren.

"No....I will go on my own..." said Yibo twisting his face and walked out of the classroom. He walked directly to the infirmary and looked as he saw nobody was there he took a breath of relief and entered inside.

He went there and layed down on the bed and fell asleep. After sometime he woke up and saw Yu smiling at him.

"You are awake....how are you feeling...." asked Yu.

"Ahh.... good..." said Yibo.

"Want something..... to eat or drink..." asked Yu and Yibo shook his head in denial.

"Okay fine....if You want you can rest more here..." said Yu and went to sit back on his seat.

"Why do you behave like this with me...." said Yibo and Yu looked at him.

"what do you mean..." asked Yu.

"why do you behave like....I am a weak fragile omega....I am not....It's just because I am pregnant...I get tired too fast..." said Yibo pouting and Yu chukkled.

"Who told you I treat you like a weak omega..." said Yu as he walked back to Yibo.

"Don't you....then why do you said those words to me....omegas like me need it...while giving the food..." asked Yibo.

"I was just worried about you Yibo..." said Yu.

"What do you mean..." asked Yibo as Yu went to his desk and came back with a photograph.

"See....this is my daughter....."said Yu while showing the picture to Yibo. There was a little girl in the picture.

" You have a kid....but you look so young...."said Yibo and Yu chukkled.

"Aren't you young too to have a kid..." asked Yu and Yibo blushed.

"Umm....no...I am adult now..." said Yibo.

"Yeah yeah....my daughter was like you too....but something bad happened with her..." said Yu.

"What..." asked Yibo.

"When I was 12 my parents married me, my parents were normal people who believe in all old believes....so I got married soon...at age of 13...I had my first rut....and I ended up impregnating my wife...our life was good, me and my wife were very happy along with our daughter...but when she turned 13 my family started forcing me to marry her too....though I never wanted to do so but I can't able to deny my family....I searched for a Alpha....and married her....I thought, that alpha will keep my daughter happy, love her as I love my wife but....All alphas are not same....their family treated her harshly, even worst than one will treat an animal....forcing her to do things she had never done...." said Yu as tears rolled down his eyes.

"She never share all that with us...everytime she used to say she do all this on her own choice....and at 15 she became pregnant.....she was very happy....but behind this there was a reality that she was being sexually abused every night being used up like a object rather than a mate....the things never stopped and she never bothered to tell us....she tolerated everything silently....and after few days we heard she fell down and was in hospital....we rushed there and the doctor only gave us his last sentence....they can't save her....neither her baby survived...." said Yu with a sad face.

"They send each and every belongings of her's back to our home....and in that we found her diary where we got to know all this....we were heartbroken....but can't do anything, because in this Alpha dominant world this was not even can be termed as crime because they were married....till this day I still believe they are the one who killed her....but we can't do anything about it...." said Yu with pain reflecting on his face.

"Anyways....you are lucky....at first I thought you are like her only....forced to have a baby, but when I asked you denied it....so I thought your family had forced you too to not say anything.... that's why I was saying like that....but later when I saw your alpha...I was convienced your baby is not forced......but why did you denied when I asked if it was planned..." asked Yu.

"It's just....we didn't planned beforehand and it just happened like that...he knotted me without my knowledge..." said Yibo shyly.

"Still it's good that he cares for you..." said Yu.

"Hmm....I feel sad for your daughter though...." said Yibo.

"You know....I Don't feel sad though....hahh...at first I was sad...but now I think....it's good that she died....I hope she will be resting in peace now...she had suffered a lot...." said Yu with a sad smile and Yibo nodded slowly, not understanding what to say.

"So sorry....if you misunderstood me but I just wanted good for you..." said Yu.

"Ahh...no no...I am sorry....I judge people very quickly....I should not...." said Yibo while smiling.

"By the way, which doctor are you seeing..." asked Yu.

"Dr Sun...." said Yibo.

"Ohh...I know him....he is a good doctor..." said Yu.

"Still if you need anything, you can come to me..." said Yu and Yibo nodded.

Hope you like it 😊😊
Now a days, whenever I close my eyes, Yibo's moaning face, him bouncing on Zhan ge's cock, and his beautiful red parted lips come in front of my eyes 😳😳...maybe I have gone mad....sorry Zhan ge🙈🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 2.4K 23
Two strong and independent men, one an omega (Zhan), the other (Yibo), an alpha. Neither one believes in being fated because of their second gender...
56.9K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
103K 6.9K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
45.5K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...