𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚�...

By redlicoricexx

~COMPLETED~ ~~~ "Say my name." He says into my ear. He presses even closer to me, and I feel everything. Eve... More

HOLA LOSERS!
Aesthetics:
Chapter 1: Ugh, School.
Chapter 2: Surprise?
Chapter 3: Bites
Shut Up and Read Me
Chapter 4: Ashes To Ashes
Chapter 5: The Crash
Chapter 6: Money
Chapter 7: Aaron?
Chapter 8: Crushes
ATTENTION:
Chapter 9: Young Love
Chapter 10: Drunk Ex (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Drunk Ex (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Sir Drunk-A-Lot
Chapter 13: Oh, God
Chapter 14: I Like Him
Chapter 15: Short Texts
Chapter 16: The Favor
Chapter 17: Confessions
Chapter 18: The Library
Chapter 19: Making Plans
Chapter 20: One-Night Stands
Chapter 21: Cheeky Kisses
Chapter 22: Before
Chapter 23: Prom Night
Chapter 24: Speeches
Chapter 25: Maaronaia
Chapter 26: The Closet
Chapter 27: Finally
Chapter 28: Sleepyhead
Chapter 29: Adorable
Chapter 31: Lollipops
Authors Note:

Chapter 30: Officially

1K 15 15
By redlicoricexx

Ash's friends, Micah, Bridgett, Sofi, Jazi, and Cole teasingly look between us, a series of catcalls and hollers spread through them.

I roll my eyes and flip them off. 

They just smirk and giggle. 

Later, after class, I go to the door with Jadi, Alice, and Peyton. We walk out and start for the cafeteria line. Jadi's eyes go wide and Alice makes a funny face. Peyton starts smirking. I tilt my head, confused. 

"What's wrong-" I start. 

Suddenly, two veiny muscular arms wrap around my waist, pushing my body into theirs. I smile and blush. My hand automatically goes up to the head that was kissing my neck, running my fingers through their hair.

"Hello, girlfriend." I hear the smile in his voice.

"Hello, boyfriend."

"Gross, get a room," Jadi smirks. 

"Yeah, go away." Alice jokes.

"No." I laugh.

He pulls his head away from my neck, keeping his arms around me. 

"I wish." 

I snort. "Whatever. Where are your friends?" 

I can practically feel his eye roll.

"Look to your left." 

I look and see that beyond the people lining up, his group of friends is whispering and smirking in our direction. 

Most of them are happy and giggling, probably glad that Ash isn't pissed like he is most of the time. But a few of them are jealous, their b!tch faces activated. 

Luckily for them, mine is better.

I glare at one girl in particular. One I've never liked.

Sofi glares back at me. 

"Someone's a little upset," I say quietly.

Ash hears me and so do my friends. They all subtly turn around and smirk when they see Sofi.

"Make her more jealous." Alice urges. 

Alice has never liked their group, but most people like Ash. When he doesn't want to kill you.

Ash grabs my hips and spins me around to face him. He smirks as my eyes widen. "I mean if Alice really wants us to." 

He unzips my fluffy jacket, puts his hand on my tank top, and gets closer to my skin. He trails a trail of heat down my side, landing at my waist again. 

"Naughty, naughty." Peyton laughs.

I blush as he tries to kiss me. 

Deciding to tease him, I lean close to his lips and blow a breath out before ducking my head.

He growls lowly. "You don't want to do that." 

"Or what? Fight me." I pull back just enough to put my fists in his face which earns an eye roll from him.

He easily captures my hands with one hand and pushes me into the rectangle pillar next to the cue.

Hot. Hot. Hot.

People were starting to stare.

"Ash, stop." I insist, though not wanting him to.

He smirks and then he glares at the people looking, stunned at the PDA Ash was showing. 

"What are you looking at?" Ash snarls.

They are all frightened and look away. 

He turns back to me and his lips tilt up again. I want to bite them.

I quickly turn my head to Jadi, though I'm still in Ash's arms.

"Do we have any more lessons today?"

"Yeah, you have business later at 3:00. I have m-"

"Thanks, bestie, love you guys!" I call as I grab Ash's arms and rush to the car park.

"Where's your car?" I pant from running.

"Jesus. Calm down. It's there. What's wrong?" 

I go to the car, Ash following me, and I smash my lips to his.

He immediately reacts, his body pushing mine against the car, sensing the urgency in my lips. I shove my hands into his hair and he grabs my waist. He smirks against my lips and I grate my teeth over it, making him groan softly. Our mouths open, and he thrusts his tongue onto mine, which lets out a sigh from me. My bag, forgotten, slips off of my shoulder, and he grabs the bottom of my thighs, hoisting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He bites my lip as he pulls away, panting.

"Oh." He puffs.

I grin at his boyish smile. "Sorry."

"No, that's fine. By any means, grab me and make out with me." He chuckles.

"This is bad." 

"What is?"

"Anything you do, anything you say makes me want to kiss you." 

His smile grows. "Really?" 

"Yeah. It's pretty hard to restrain myself when you say the hottest things-"

I'm about to finish before he kisses me once more. 

"You saying that is hot. Anything you do is hot. I've wanted to kiss you so many times too. I can't believe you were the first to break." He laughs. 

I giggle with him. Eventually, we calm down, him leaning over me at his car. 

"I need to go to the library." I realize it out loud. "I need to return my book."

I look down shyly. "Will you-"

"I'll come." He bends down and grabs my bag, slinging it onto his shoulder. I bite my lip to stop smiling.

"See? Even that is turning me on." I sigh.

He turns his head and smirks. "No, you're just too easy." 

I huff. "Whatever. I'll play hard to get if that's what you want." 

"No, you did that for way too long. You don't need to do it again."

I smile. "Yeah. It's better now." 

"We're the same. Except I get to kiss you. A lot."

I laugh. "Yes, a lot."

~~~

Later, we rock up to the library, to the disappointed face of the librarian. 

"You guys again." She looks like she wants to throw a book at my face.

I smile charmingly. "That's us." 

"No funny business, okay? And you, mister, stop starting fights." 

I expect Ash to lash out, but he just rolls his eyes. "I'll try not to."

We take a seat near the back, behind a bookshelf.

"What did you need?" He asks. 

"Return a book." I go through my bag that Ash dropped by my feet. Finding it, I stand up and walk over to the librarian. On the way, Ash gives a light slap to my ass. I know he is smirking, so I subtly point the middle finger behind my back so that he can see it.

I hear his soft laugh.

"Hi, can I return this?" 

"Yes." The bored librarian says.

She practically snatches the book from my hands and scans it. 

"Done." 

"Cool," I say, uninterested. I turn and walk back to what I was interested in.

My boyfriend.

"Finished?" He asks, looking up at me from his chair.

"Yep," I say, sitting in his lap, my legs swinging over the arm of the chair.

One of his arms braced my back, the other on top of my legs, like a seated bridal style hold.

"What are you going to do now?" He grins.

"I don't know. I'm very hard to get, so I will not be making out with my boyfriend while we are in the library." 

"When did that stick go up your ass?" He smirks.

"I don't know, but I'd rather have you up my ass." I joke.

He takes it seriously though. Because of course, he does.

His eyes darken, and his grip around my waist tightens. 

I laugh at his reaction. "Calm down, I was joking. And you say I get turned on too easily."

He kisses the base of my neck. "Mmmh. Maybe I was wrong."

I get off of him teasingly and waltz to the bookshelf next to ours, still hidden from the prying librarian. 

I'm pretending to look at some of the books, when I feel, as predicted, a shadow come up behind me.

He spins me around and brings his lips to mine in a soft kiss. I kiss him back, smiling against his lips. 

This kiss was soft. Unlike our other hard, hot, passionate ones, this one was soft, gentle, and sweet.

He pulls away. "I'm happy we're together, girlfriend."

My cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. "Me too, boyfriend."

~~~

awww

they're so cuteee

sorry for the late update!

i've been pretty busy lately

btw thanks for all the new followerssss <33

LOVE YOU GUYSSS

XOXO, RED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.3K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
6.9K 481 41
[This is the spin-off of the Fighting For life series. Can be read as a standalone. Though, things about Levi's family will make a little bit more se...
776K 29.4K 42
Everywhere becomes silent as every single pair of eyes turn to us and although I'm used to attention, it's never been in this type of situation and I...
524 22 31
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...